Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Nathaniel Stone
Nickname/codename (optional): Siphon, Nathan
SHIELD or HYDRA: Currently SHIELD, though, he is prone to being a traitor
Age (minimum 13): 20
Personality: Nathaniel is a very intelligent and well versed individual. He is very open with everyone that he meets and doesn't hold back his opinions. He will often tell you if he hates you and his reasoning for it too. He also can be heavily flirty when anyone who interest him as he is a die heart romantic. Known to use sarcasm as a defense, he is often shown using it to avoid his own pain of his past. Despite seeming happy, he harbors a darker side to himself. When angered, he is known to be violent and prone to be very aggressive with others. Simiarliy, he is very easily to be manipulate to get on your side.
Height: 6'5
Appearance:
99de9c423fda2111554f06a21b36ef2e.jpg

Casual Wear: Nathaniel is into vintage style, as he comes from very affluent family. He is often seen wearing blazers and dress shirts along with dress pants too. He is known to wear loafers too. He wears white gloves and carries a rapier.
Costume: He has a mask, but otherwise nothing else.
Powers/abilities:Power Absorption- When Nathan comes in direct contact with someone, he can temporarily use their powers as long as he remains within ten paces of them. This version of their power is weaker and has less control than their own. The more time he spends near someone, the more power he can absorb. He can only absorb their weakest powers.
Flight - The very first power he absorbed, this power came from his older brother. Due to growing up with him, his power has fully transformed and he could fly with relative ease.
- He is good at sword to sword combat.
-He has a photographic memory
Weaknesses: His power absorption is dangerous and very unstable and is dangerous when he is around multiple people. It also is impossible for him to have more than four powers without it killing him. He is still human, so he can easily be killed by all human means to them.
History:Nathaniel Stone was born to two wealthy business parents who had earned a lot of money off of credit. He was raised in wealth and often got everything that he wanted. He also had an older brother who happened to have get super powers during the earliest years of the boom due to a freak accident that happened in a lab that he worked in. His brother was initially rejected by his parents and shaped Nathan's perception of how heroes and villains were viewed. After a short time, he gained his own powers too.

One day when Nathaniel was fifteen, less than five years ago, a serum was injected into him. He never did found out by who or what they intended to do with him as they vanished into the night. The next day, he realized that when he was around his brother, he could also fly for a short period of time. He quickly realized that he could siphon the other super-powered individuals and it was only when he touched them. After two years, the flight power was fully able to use away from his brother. Similiarily, he has not picked a side during the early era as he is not certain, especially now that his brother is missing. He was recruited by SHIELD after an incident.

Relationship Status:Single and bisexual.
Family: His parents abandoned him/ left him a trust fund and his brother is missing.
Other: - He is a reincarnation of his grandfather who was born in the 20s and died in the early 40s.

Last edited:
@neobendium
Maybe I wasnt clear enough, I put it in the Powers/Abilities, they need to wash it with an alkaline solution or water. Whats your idea? I would like to hear it.

@LuckycoolHawk9 accepted!

@neobendium
Maybe I wasnt clear enough, I put it in the Powers/Abilities, they need to wash it with an alkaline solution or water. Whats your idea? I would like to hear it.

Alrighty, accepted in that case....I didn't see it before. Sorry. The idea is this: since Luna is in NYC (maybe that could be where Calvin is, idk?) and is a street rat, they could meet that way. Like, maybe they end up fighting cause Luna won't become one of his minions and it draws the attentions of both SHIELD and HYDRA?

Reactions: OnI6470
Welcome! Although be warned, Luna (who I copy/pasted from another RP) killed the last character like that. XD
XD. Don't worry, he is also a copy and paste. I don't think he would betray anyone... unless HYDRA offered him something good.

All things considered, they might XD (tbh, all my characters here are a copy/paste)

@LuckycoolHawk9 accepted!

Alrighty, accepted in that case....I didn't see it before. Sorry. The idea is this: since Luna is in NYC (maybe that could be where Calvin is, idk?) and is a street rat, they could meet that way. Like, maybe they end up fighting cause Luna won't become one of his minions and it draws the attentions of both SHIELD and HYDRA?
I like the idea!

Thanks!! You want to do that now, then? Who starts?
You may start, Im at work (lunch time), I will post until later, when I come back.

You may start, Im at work (lunch time), I will post until later, when I come back.

Okay, will do. I have to go soon anyway as well, dinner's almost ready here.

Hey, one question about Calvin. (Just a thought, no need to put it in if you don't want to). Couldn't fire cauterize it and stop the rot from spreading?

Name:
Poring Flan

Nickname/codename:
Pori-Pori

Team:
S.L.I.M.E

Super
Liquids
Iosolating
Major
Evils

Personality:
She is very naive as she understands very little about the humans she wishes to integrate with. She also has problems comprehending the difference in her body structure and theirs. She constantly forgets that real humans cannot simple reform after being squished or reattach their limbs. She has a very relaxed mindset and may come off as someone who does not listen or take things seriously. She is a very curious person and likes to experience things first. Couple with her ability to survive most physical dangers, it would not be odd to see her run into danger head first or nonchalantly attempt to escape from danger.

She is not always a super happy ball of jel-lo. If anyone tries to touch her core, she will get very defensive and embarrass. While it may take a minute to anger her, once you get her bubbling she can easily go into a rage and become very hard to calm down. She does have a big temper despite the high threshold.

She is very mischievous and loves using her natural slime properties to mess with others. She also loves to hug people both good and bad. If she likes you and you don't know she is around or take your eye off of her for too long, don't get surprised when you get glomped.

She also loves to eat and will eat anything. The promise of food is the one thing that can make her start actively paying attention or actually try.
Height:
Varies (But she prefers to stand at 4 feet)

Appearance:
(am using this for now... might change it later)
5slimegirl+alt.jpg

Casual Wear:
Given her ability to change her shape, form, clothes, her lack of knowledge about human fashion, willingness to look like anything, she does not have a set casual wear.

However she does prefer to stay in her natural slime humanoid form as it takes less energy.

Costume:

Powers/abilities:
Slime Powers:
- Completely malleable body (as she has no real form)
- Physical immunity. Why she can be cut to bits and smashed to a puddle of goo, her body will always be able to pull itself back together.
- Transformation. She can change her density, hardness, and even texture to take on the form of anything. This can extend to creating weapons and other objects.
- Division. She can split up her mass and insert a piece of her core inside the new mass to give it life. This mass can then move on its own with its own intelligences but it is completely loyal to Poring and has an urge to return and recombine with its creature.
- Living stomach. She can digest all foods and most toxic without fear of death.
- Selective Digestive system. She does not have to digest something if she does not want to (so no fear of she absorbs you for long periods of time
- Super sticky
- Can absorb water to temporary grow in mass
- Her slime core can always produce slime.

Weaknesses:
- She is easy to break apart
- She only can control the slime touching her slime core
- The longer the Division is out, the stronger the urge to return and they will return.
- Her personality, senses, coordination can still be affected by harmful substances she absorbs.
- Those effects kicking in faster then normal humans (the bigger she is, the longer it takes)
- Using water to increase her mass slows her down.
- Big bodies of water dissolves her slime body (except her core)
- It takes a long time to replace lost slime.
- Jars
- Can be evaporated but it takes a really long time.
- Her slime core is very sensitive to and messing with it can hurt her.
- she leaves bits of slime where wherever she goes in her true form if she is not actively trying to.

History:
Nobody knows who's bright idea it was to give jello life but whoever it was had to be a genius. The slime woke up one day in a tube and saw a woman in a black hood. This woman was destroying a bunch of metal boxes and stuck an axe through the glass, allowing the red water and a dark red ball flow out onto the ground. The slime core wiggled its way onto the woman as she left the area broking and destroyed. Upon arriving at the woman's home. The slime core watched the woman carefully, studying every movement and word that came out her mouth while remaining hidden.

The core would not reveal its self until a month later it followed the woman into her bath tub. While the woman was taking a bath the slime core slowly absorbed the water and replaced it with her own slime until the woman realized the creature. The woman screamed and tried to escape but the slime wrapped her body around the woman keeping her in the tub. The woman struggled and screamed until she finally gave up. She thought her fate was sealed and she was going to be eaten by the creature. She closed her eyes and prayed that her death would be painless and quick. However she felt no pain. Instead she felt the the warm slime sliding around her body.

Upon opening her eyes, she saw the upper body of what resembled herself staring at her. She screamed again trying to fight off the creature but the slime just leaned in to hug her. The woman calmed down again. The woman realized the creature was not evil and started taking care of it and named it Poring, after the creature in a video game. After a month, it learned to talk. The next month it could properly control it form and shape shift. With the slime finally able to bend in to society, the woman took her out to the mall and then disappeared.

Left all alone and scared, Poring lost her self control and reverted to her slime form. The people went into a panic as she tried to interact with them. Without the woman's guidance, she would accidentally absorb people and nearly drown them before freeing them. After a hour, she realized the terror she was causing. She only wanted her friend back but not at the cost of the making everyone miserable. When the cops arrived and started shooting her, she pretended to die and escaped.

Over the next few months she watched and learned about human society. She practiced her shape-shifting and human interaction till she was able to blend in with society... sort of. Typically she does really well until she gets distracted and is hit by like a car or cut in half. Then her disguise is ruin and she flees the scene. One day though, she hopes she can live in peace without fear of being monster.

Relationship Status:
None

Family:
none

Other:
-The reason her last name is Flan is because she likes flan. It is jiggly like her and sounds much more cooler then Jello. Who would take someone name Poring Jello seriously anyway?

Last edited:
The team description makes me think of Agents of SMASH or Web Warriors, where the entire team is made of individuals with virtually near-identical powers.

Name:
Poring Flan

Nickname/codename:
Pori-Pori

Team:
S.L.I.M.E

Super
Liquids
Iosolating
Major
Evils

Personality:
She is very naive as she understands very little about the humans she wishes to integrate with. She is also has problems comprehending the difference in her body structure and theirs. She constantly forgets that real humans cannot simple reform after being squished or reattach their limbs. She has a very calm demeanor and may come off as someone who does not listen or take things seriously. She is a very curious person and likes to experience things first. Couple with her ability to survive most physical dangers, it would not be odd to see her run into danger head first or nonchalantly attempt to escape from danger.

She is not always a super happy ball of jel-lo. If anyone tries to touch her core, she will get very defensive and embarrass. While it may take a minute to anger her, once you get her bubbling she can easily go into a rage and become very hard to calm down. She does have a big temper despite the high threshold.

She is very mischievous and loves using her natural slime properties to mess with others. She also loves to hug people both good and bad. If she likes you and you don't know she is around or take your eye off of her for too long, don't get surprised when you get glomped.

She also loves to eat and will eat anything. The promise of food is the one thing that can make her start actively paying attention or actually try.
Height:
Varies (But she prefers to stand at 4 feet)

Appearance:
(am using this for now... might change it later)
5slimegirl+alt.jpg

Casual Wear:
Given her ability to change her shape, form, clothes, her lack of knowledge about human fashion, willingness to look like anything, she does not have a set casual wear.

However she does prefer to stay in her natural slime humanoid form as it takes less energy.

Costume:

Powers/abilities:
Slime Powers:
- Completely malleable body (as she has no real form)
- Physical immunity. Why she can be cut to bits and smashed to a puddle of goo, her body will always be able to pull itself back together.
- Transformation. She can change her density, hardness, and even texture to take on the form of anything. This can extend to creating weapons and other objects.
- Division. She can split up her mass and insert a piece of her core inside the new mass to give it life. This mass can then move on its own with its own intelligences but it is completely loyal to Poring and has an urge to return and recombine with its creature.
- Living stomach. She can digest all foods and most toxic without fear of death.
- Selective Digestive system. She does not have to digest something if she does not want to (so no fear of she absorbs you for long periods of time
- Super sticky
- Can absorb water to temporary grow in mass
- Her slime core can always produce slime.

Weaknesses:
- She is easy to break apart
- She only can control the slime touching her slime core
- The longer the Division is out, the stronger the urge to return and they will return.
- Her personality, senses, coordination can still be affected by harmful substances she absorbs.
- Those effects kicking in faster then normal humans (the bigger she is, the longer it takes)
- Using water to increase her mass slows her down.
- Big bodies of water dissolves her slime body (except her core)
- It takes a long time to replace lost slime.
- Jars
- Can be evaporated but it takes a really long time.
- Her slime core is very sensitive to and messing with it can hurt her.
- she leaves bits of slime where wherever she goes in her true form if she is not actively trying to.

History:
Nobody knows who's bright idea it was to give jello life but whoever it was had to be a genius. The slime woke up one day in a tube and saw a woman in a black hood. This woman was destroying a bunch of metal boxes and stuck an axe through the glass, allowing the red water and a dark red ball flow out onto the ground. The slime core wiggled its way onto the woman as she left the area broking and destroyed. Upon arriving at the woman's home. The slime core watched the woman carefully, studying every movement and word that came out her mouth while remaining hidden.

The core would not reveal its self until a month later it followed the woman into her bath tub. While the woman was taking a bath the slime core slowly absorbed the water and replaced it with her own slime until the woman realized the creature. The woman screamed and tried to escape but the slime wrapped her body around the woman keeping her in the tub. The woman struggled and screamed until she finally gave up. She thought her fate was sealed and she was going to be eaten by the creature. She closed her eyes and prayed that her death would be painless and quick. However she felt no pain. Instead she felt the the warm slime sliding around her body.

Upon opening her eyes, she saw the upper body of what resembled herself staring at her. She screamed again trying to fight off the creature but the slime just leaned in to hug her. The woman calmed down again. The woman realized the creature was not evil and started taking care of it and named it Poring, after the creature in a video game. After a month, it learned to talk. The next month it could properly control it form and shape shift. With the slime finally able to bend in to society, the woman took her out to the mall and then disappeared.

Left all alone and scared, Poring lost her self control and reverted to her slime form. The people went into a panic as she tried to interact with them. Without the woman's guidance, she would accidentally absorb people and nearly drown them before freeing them. After a hour, she realized the terror she was causing. She only wanted her friend back but not at the cost of the making everyone miserable. When the cops arrived and started shooting her, she pretended to die and escaped.

Over the next few months she watched and learned about human society. She practiced her shape-shifting and human interaction till she was able to blend in with society... sort of. Typically she does really well until she gets distracted and is hit by like a car or cut in half. Then her disguise is ruin and she flees the scene. One day though, she hopes she can live in peace without fear of being monster.

Relationship Status:
None

Family:
none

Other:
-The reason her last name is Flan is because she likes flan. It is jiggly like her and sounds much more cooler then Jello. Who would take someone name Poring Jello seriously anyway?

I love her! But, I was thinking the exact same thing. One question, will she join either side, or just team up with either side in times of crisis?

There's a big need for HYDRA characters. Less than half (including canons) are HYDRA.

@Unyielding

Last edited:
Like what is this new hydra like? Is it a legit bad guy or are they people who want the good thing but will do anything to achieve it?

Judging what i know about hydra (which is not much except like 2 Marvel movies) They are Russian bad guys who wants to destroy america (I think?) You state that a new hydra and shield has formed up but you never explain their goals besides defeat shield (who are known good guys)

Given good guys always win in the end, what reason is there for me to play on the losing side. What story will my toon slime into. As of right now I want to be a good guy, but i dont want to be an army of 100 vs. 5 villains.

You gave a good description of shield and its goals.

To find and train new heroes to combat the all powerful hydra. (you also dont need to explain anything else because they are the good guy and it is assumed that they will save the day)

Again I am all up for being bad guys but what is our mission, goal, ect. What is stopping me from raging havoc on the city and forcing Shield to come out prematurely so we can stomp them? What happens after we beat shield?

If you could answer this, It will help me decide.

Like what is this new hydra like? Is it a legit bad guy or are they people who want the good thing but will do anything to achieve it?

Judging what i know about hydra (which is not much except like 2 Marvel movies) They are Russian bad guys who wants to destroy america (I think?) You state that a new hydra and shield has formed up but you never explain their goals besides defeat shield (who are known good guys)

Given good guys always win in the end, what reason is there for me to play on the losing side. What story will my toon slime into. As of right now I want to be a good guy, but i dont want to be an army of 100 vs. 5 villains.

You gave a good description of shield and its goals.

To find and train new heroes to combat the all powerful hydra. (you also dont need to explain anything else because they are the good guy and it is assumed that they will save the day)

Again I am all up for being bad guys but what is our mission, goal, ect. What is stopping me from raging havoc on the city and forcing Shield to come out prematurely so we can stomp them? What happens after we beat shield?

If you could answer this, It will help me decide.

Okay. I edited the summary, I hope that helps. If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to ask. :)

Hey, one question about Calvin. (Just a thought, no need to put it in if you don't want to). Couldn't fire cauterize it and stop the rot from spreading?
I hadnt thought it, but yeah, it would work even as it woulde way way more painful than washing the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.