Status
Not open for further replies.
The only major things happening are a fight that doesn't involve either organization quite yet, and the Avenger's first mission. So there's not much going on in the way of HYDRA. What did you have in mind for this scene?
scare the crap out of the public. XD cause a scene and maybe get angry

I'm thinking that this could be an opportunity for Harley to pop in.

Be my guest!

On another note, I finally have the leader for HYDRA's Covert Divison up!

Be my guest!

On another note, I finally have the leader for HYDRA's Covert Divison up!

Oh I nominate Pori

She has division skills :P

But in all seriousness.

i will probably have her accdently stealing food with slime dollars and get caught. Then the people will attack her in which she will be imumune and confuse. And after realize she is being attack she will try to push back and throw a tempertantrum from the confusion

Sweet! Imma get out a post soon enough x.x

Oh I nominate Pori

She has division skills :P

But in all seriousness.

i will probably have her accdently stealing food with slime dollars and get caught. Then the people will attack her in which she will be imumune and confuse. And after realize she is being attack she will try to push back and throw a tempertantrum from the confusion

Sounds good! I can't wait to see it!

Sounds good! I can't wait to see it!
I don't know what crow can do but I don't think she is going to catch me in the sewers. I have too much of an advantage unless she risk destroying the cities sewage system. To completely vaporize me with a unibeam

Im gonna be offline a few days (a week, maybe a week a few days I still dont know for sure) and if you need to move my character to move the things I allow you and york to use it, I will pick up when I return. Thanks.

Alright >.< I guess I'll leave it up to neo since I don't have the most confidence in the whole taking control of other people's characters thing, but we'll see.

I think we will just wait for you, unless something happens and suddenly everyone is back on actively. No need to rush ^.^

@york @OnI6470

Hi, sorry, its gonna take me more time to return, so Im gonna to try to post while I can so you can drop Calvin at the base and from there you can move on your own without me stopping you or the others.

Sorry guys, im having some health issues, so its gonna take me some time to get back,

Sorry guys, im having some health issues, so its gonna take me some time to get back,

It's fine. I've killed the RP anyway. But I will be starting a reboot of this with better order, less chaos, better CS's, more BBcode, a character limit and slots to fill, and the like. Anyone interested, can you please let me know so I can make the rules and character slots accordingly.

It's fine. I've killed the RP anyway. But I will be starting a reboot of this with better order, less chaos, better CS's, more BBcode, a character limit and slots to fill, and the like. Anyone interested, can you please let me know so I can make the rules and character slots accordingly.
Oh! Sure I guess >.< and sorry @OnI6470 about that. I did kinda enjoy the RP while it lasted, so I'm open to try again I guess.

Oh! Sure I guess >.< and sorry @OnI6470 about that. I did kinda enjoy the RP while it lasted, so I'm open to try again I guess.

Yeah......I wasn't that good at GMing (hopefully I've gotten better), and I had started it the day after I joined Iwaku so I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I'm really trying to make this one better.

I'll make sure to post a link here when it's done, in that case. It may be a while.

Yeah......I wasn't that good at GMing (hopefully I've gotten better), and I had started it the day after I joined Iwaku so I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I'm really trying to make this one better.

I'll make sure to post a link here when it's done, in that case. It may be a while.
Oh! That's okay, I thought you did fine xD though I suppose having bigger updates may help, though it's a double edged sword; gets stuff moving, but it does get more taxing on the mind to have to come up with that sorta thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.