Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Just be sure to tell me when you're done editing.

So, guys, about that HYDRA leader...I'm gonna be waiting about a week for a reply from somebody. She might want to instead, but we shalt see.

Character Profile~

"There's no angry way to say BUBBLES!"

"Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air."

General

Name:
"Oh, your parents named you Moose? Well I have three first names."
Xiara Aliana Harper

Codename:
"Bright Retriever. Ha, no."
Onyx.

Nicknames:
"Nicknames, Woo!"
Xara, Xi, Riri, Ali

SHIELD or HYDRA:
"I don't see an option here for the CIA."
SHIELD.

Alias(es):
"You're not supposed to know these."
Marina Jones, Ava Smith, Ella Wilson

Twenty-two

Spoken Languages:
"I once got paid to take trips around the world and translate for tourists."
French, German, Latin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Hindi, Farsi, Arabic and Chinese.

Physical

Race:
"Don't you be gettin' all up in my bizzness' now."
Human, Powered.

Female

Height:
"Tall enough to see over people at the movies.. not tall enough to ride the rollercoaster of doom."
5'7"

Weight:
"I honestly don't know."
122 Lbs

Physical Age:
"Don't you dare say fifty, now. I'm not aged wine."
Late teens to early twenties.

Complexion:
"There you go again, comparing me to food."
Caramel

Hair Color:
"I dyed it white once. BIG mistake."
Brown

Eyes Color:
"Aren't those the same thing?"
Hazel-Green

Physical Strength:
"What, do you expect me to reply 'The Hulk?'"
Athletic, strong for an athletic female, but not stronger than most males. Obviously.

Non-Natural Abilities:
"Don't blame me. Blame my Jeans. No, just kidding, these are my favourite pair."

~Adoptive Muscle Memory:
She can copy any movement/action after seeing it performed, including acrobatics, martial arts, and many more. She can also learn any skill and master it within minutes of observing it.
Adoptive Muscle Memory

Sub-powers of Muscle Mimicry:

Excelled Reflexes-
Due to her muscle memory, Xara has increased reflexes and reactions, also aided by classes growing up.

Flawless Coordination-
As a result of her Muscle Memory, she has almost flawless coordination, which allows her to have incredible agility and flow.

Body language Analysis-
Xi has no idea how she got this, but it appears she underwent some form of special classes when in Britain. She can interrogate, talk to or even just watch a person, picking up on their subliminal bodily cues, which allows her to see if someone is lying or not. Of course, she could always just lie about whether they are lying.

Intuitive Aptitude-
Xi can learn many things very quickly and easily. She aced school in Lataria, and graduated at the top of her school. When she was younger, she would spend hours of her free time in the library - her personal and the public one. She learned many things, and has a habit of fiddling and randomly repeating tasks or things she's seen others do, sometimes not even knowing she is doing it until someone points it out.

Weaknesses:
She is only able to copy something that could be done by a normal human being, AKA, someone who has the strength/agility to perform the move. She cannot copy powers, or any other power-related areas. Strictly human.
If she sees a move done wrong, and doesn't concentrate on the /right/ move, she could end up doing the move wrong and potentially injuring herself.

~Life force/Energy Transferal and Manipulation:
Xara can siphon life force and energy from things around her that have or transfer energy in some way. Humans, animals, even cars. She can pull that energy from those things and transfer that energy into one or multiple beings to rapidly heal and even resurrect them from the near-brink of death.
Life-Force Transferal
Life-Force Manipulation
Energy Manipulation

Small sub-power:
She can sense, or in better terms, see energy sources. Kind of like thermal imaging goggles, but with energy. However, she can only see energy when she can see.

Weaknesses:
"You'll never take me alive! Just kidding. I'd rather be alive than dead. Take me alive. Take me alive!"

If she is not careful, siphoning energy from only (one) source or a source that may not have as much energy to give can cause that object or person to shut down, fall into a coma and possibly die.

The idea of this power is this:

Humans have more energy than animals, small plant life and small objects.
However, large trees, plants, cars and objects that have some source of power (Such as phones, electricity lines and power plants) have much more energy than the aforementioned things.

Some rules:

-If she drains a human, animal(s), plants or trees too much, the plant and animal life will most likely die or turn to dust. Humans, however, are harder to kill using this power, and it is often hard to drain them to the point of death, and will most likely just cause them to fall into a coma until they can regain the lost energy.

-Her power will have little effect on three or more humans, and electricity sources or power plants might experience a minor power outage, but not major.

-This power is experimental and dangerous, however, because if she siphons a major amount of energy, and doesn't transfer it into something or someone or another energy-holding object/source, the energy could overpower her and cause /her/ to fall unconscious or comatose.

-(This rule is only about her healing herself, not others.) If she is near a large amount of energy, and is wounded near the brink of death, she can automatically siphon energy from that source into herself. However, this will only give her the power to keep going, not the power to heal all of her wounds. This is a temporary fix, and only another energy-wielder or someone who can manipulate life force can rapidly heal her. Otherwise, it will spur a minor increase in tissue regeneration, but not major. (Minor cuts, wounds will heal. Gunshots, deep cuts or infections will start to heal, but her body will have to heal the normal way.)

- She can only siphon from sources twenty to twenty-five feet away, at the max. She also cannot siphon from sources that are not in her direct line of sight. (She can't pull energy through walls. Her sight doesn't have an effect on her powers, though, so if there is an energy source /in/ the room, but she is blindfolded or something, she can still pull from it.)

Personality

Intelligence Level:
"Well.. I don't want to boast or anything.."
Very intelligent

Positive Personality traits:
"What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being.."
Confident | Determined | Loyal | Brave | Strong | Quirky | Goofy

She loves to make jokes, laugh and play around, either in the lab or on her own. She has a [major] mild obsession with Netflix, Junk food, and anything cute.

Negative Personality traits:
"There's never a nice way to say that."
A bit Reckless at times | Protective - She can get very protective over someone she cares about. | Laugh attacks - She has the impossibly bad habit of laughing in extremely awkward or bad situations. | No going back - If she cared about someone strongly enough, she could do something to save or help them that could very well possibly throw her down a hole she couldn't climb back up. | Focus - She has some trouble focusing on something when there is either something big happening, something on her mind, or if someone is in danger. This can lead to her having trouble using her powers.

Known Illnesses or Conditions:
"I'm not perfect. That's what makes me human."
Anxiety disorder ; Panic attacks.

Emotional Condition:
"What do you mean, 'Not stable'?"
Strong, mostly stable. Can have a 'moment' when in conjunction with emotional and psychological stress.

General Outlook:
"I'm more of a, Glass-half-full, let's make chocolate milk kind of girl."
Optimistic, kind. She treats others with respect, even if they don't always deserve it.

Sexual Orientation:
"That depends."
Straight..ish.

Known Fears:
"I hate Halloween. All the kooks come out to play."
Clowns, Bees, Heights. She also has mild claustrophobia.

Appearance:
"Hmph."
509a789db1da56bbd43599932978e99b.jpg

687474703a2f2f34352e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f66323136353865626335643262346337323935616661336165613262313863662f74756d626c725f6d7462393866674d777a317233707a68336f375f3430302e676966

tumblr_md3wwwECJh1rtmzkuo1_400.gif
tumblr_md3wwwECJh1rtmzkuo2_400.gif
tumblr_mxegak8jpw1sixyvpo2_250.gif

tumblr_mwut3n3d8V1slefwio1_500.gif
tumblr_mtutcizEFd1s31mako1_500.gif

large.png
large.jpg

dc23104b216ca7afd12e524d6209015c.jpg
shanina-shaik-victoria-s-secret-2012-1.jpg

24815078_040_e.jpg
24191462_030_e_jpg.jpg

ad1915b4029eb809653a0f4e148a16fb.png
68b9daa3d02f1dcc556b344f1161f6e1.png

Casual Wear:
"A Leather jacket. A girl always needs a leather jacket."
ef4790e03ec7960f9298306bf21238a2.jpg

9c95afe4d2a0c83b2343e35501accbbf.jpg

740full-shanina-shaik.jpg
77271c11b732e42f34950d1c321143d3.jpg

8e228481c2d07092b72b22394670c126.jpg

tumblr_myvc6bvHuS1rgs7t5o1_500.jpg
rfcomx-l-610x610-white+crop+tops-crop+tops-moon+necklace-pendant-summer-lace-sexy+pants.jpg

Costume:
"Thrift stores are my go-to for awesome clothes like these."
939324fdb1b5a175f9841a19e35591a9.jpg

093c6e9e376cada00a3d8d528f031ae5.jpg
fa6b0cc4607674725aee0d16362600d0.png

1797-Le-21eme-Adam-Katz-Sinding-Shanina-Shaik-SoHo-New-York-City-Street-Style-Blog_21E4368.jpg

Gloves;
0275f6dcd2c9d5871673c9fd310cb164.jpg

Boots;
a556581487c542aace6d2566a01e05fa.jpg
d6ca42c184d1fb7c201ad9a3546a6c03.jpg

Biographical Data and Family

Ethnicity:
"I get this a lot."
Latarian (A mix of British, French and Venezuelan.)

Father:
"Aren the Darin'."
Aren

Mother:
"Vena the Queen-a."
Vena

Brothers:
"My fam' right here."
She has two brothers, one whose name is Xavier, the other whose name is Alexander. Alexander was born and raised in Ireland, and Xavier was raised in Norway.

Relationship Status:
"Single as a- wait, someone already said that."
Single

Talents and Skills:
"I'm good at these things. Other things, not so much. Haha, jokes. I'm good at lots of things."

Swimming | Having grown up in a country surrounded by water, Xara is adept at swimming. She also enjoys spending time in and around the sea, and when she gets homesick she spends some time at a beach to help.

Combat | Xara is very combat-skilled. She can work with many weapons, including Swords, knives, throwing knives, guns and a bow. She prefers a longsword, but can use others as well.

Reflexes | Xara reflexes are very well-trained. She grew up with many instructors and tutors that taught her many different arts and one of her favourites were the classes that taught her how to be precise and quick.

Intelligent | Xara is a very smart girl, and has the mind of a leader, someone who steps up when others are in need.
Singing | Xara has a very good singing voice, however she does not sing much.

Cooking | One of her hobbies is Cooking! She enjoys making casseroles, soup and desserts. She is a novice baker, and an intermediate cook. She experiments with recipes a lot, and doesn't

Bilingual | She is fluent in several languages, and continues to learn more every day. Due to her muscle memory, it takes less time to pick up on something, or learn a new skill.

"I like these things and puppies. You can never go wrong with puppies."

Books | Xara has always been a huge fan of reading! Whether it's romance to drama to medical textbooks, she will read them all. She's constantly reading, constantly craving more information, and more things for her to learn.

Animals | Xi has always had a strong connection with animals. She loves to sit outside at night and listen to the crickets chirp and the frogs sing. It's something that relaxes her when nothing else does.

Food | Lataria is, more or less, a healthy society. However tasty, candy, junk food and things that are not generally good for people are not allowed there. So when Xara left Lataria, and she entered her first McDonalds, imagine her surprise.. and her mouth watering. She is constantly trying to find new and tasty treats for her sweet tooth. Give her this or a book, and she just might kiss you.

Horror movies, however she very much dislikes clowns. | Her dog, Rose. | Being a little bit reckless. | Flirting | Goofing off | Y'know, normal early-twenties stuff, like quantum mechanics and black holes and the works.

Bio:
"I'm a bit of an oddball.. But I'm a cool oddball."

Xara has always had a photographic memory. From the day she was born, she could remember things like no time had passed, in amazing accuracy. She was always interested in school, it was something that spurred her to get up every morning at five AM to get on her bike and ride a half-mile to school every morning. Rain or shine, she loved that routine as much as she loved learning. She was always on top of the class. She would spend hours with her nose crammed in books after school, and even before. It was almost like she was obsessed with knowledge, and as she read one book, she'd grab and read another. The more she put into practice these skills, the easier it became to repeat them and repeat them quicker. As she aged.. it just became a part of life that was normal to her. Little did she know, it was not as normal as she thought.

Xara had a pretty awesome life growing up. She was a Princess, the daughter of Vena and Aren Harper, the royalty of this small, but flourishing country. Unlike most other democracies or republics, this island world was in an equal state. The Royalty, however important, lived in the same town, went to the same grocery store, and lived in the same houses. It was a type of island where everyone was happy, and that most everyone could all have equal chances to get what they would like. Whether it be Family life, a job, or happiness, this island was a chance for many to be able to live freely. Criminals were dealt with humanely and violence was not a word that Lataria had in its' dictionary. However, living there was a privilege, because there was something special about this island. Three-quarters of the island was inhabited by Powered people.

Many governments, if they knew about this island, would either try and blast it off the map or try and contain everyone inside. That is exactly why that Lataria had a treaty with the British Government in the 1700's, that would protect -- and keep secret -- the true people of Lataria. In return, the people of Lataria would help them to flourish just like they had, too.

You may be wondering how Xara got her powers. Well, it's quite simple really. She was born that way. Vena's grandfather was a man of many talents. He was a King. But one of the reasons he was so good at his job of keeping his people safe, was that he could understand and help people through problems easier than most professionals. He was a natural speaker, a strong leader and a proud but humble man. He also had the gift of Mimicry, however he never used it in a bad or evil way.

Aren's family was quite similar, as well. His family had the gift of Life Force Manipulation. Not everyone got it, of course, as it was quite rare. Only five people of the fifty he later traced back had the power, and if they did, it was never the same exact application of it. Not even he had it. So imagine his surprise when Aren and Vena found out that their daughter could bring people back to life?
Of course, it was sporadic at first. She would be accidentally draining everything around her at certain times, and once, it got to the point where a fellow classmate passed out. She was scared, so her parents helped her to figure out how to use it, and to control herself so she didn't hurt anyone.

She was enrolled in a special class for special individuals with powers, and it was something she really enjoyed. They practiced breathing and keeping yourself calm, along with how to control your anger, or panic, in scary or adrenaline-pumping situations.
It was, although, an even bigger twist when she started doing things she hadn't learned how to do. When she was six, she turned the TV onto a Spanish drama, and two days later she was speaking the language. Not just words here and there, full on sentences and whole conversations.

Her parents didn't know what was going on, so they started giving her little tests. One day, they sat her down and showed her a two-minute video on how to take apart an engine. Then they brought her out to a beaten-down car and asked her to take it apart. After watching the video one more time, she was successfully able to take apart and put back together the engine.
They didn't know how she had done it, but they knew she definitely had a special little girl. So they hired a private tutor to teach her above grade level between school. She was so far advanced by the ending of the semester that she started reading the books reserved for older children. By the age of Fourteen, she had graduated high school and was on her way to college.
Before she left for college, she would climb up to the clearing on the roof of a building that overlooked the Police Academy. She would watch them fight and train, and she became curious. After a little less than a month of watching them, she asked her parents to learn how to fight. Since this was a peaceful country, they immediately said no. But after weeks of begging, they finally gave up and let her have an instructor that taught her how to use weapons and fight, which really didn't take all that long because of her quick ability to learn.

While in college, working on Nano-technology and Robotics, she created a sword-like weapon that could absorb and trap energy inside the blade, creating a sort of energy sword. However, the only way to transfer energy to the sword is to use her powers.

To save time and boredom, Xara took several majors in College, and graduated with flying colors.

She currently has a PHD in these categories:
"I mostly keep this to myself. One is great, but three? People get a bit weird when I tell them that."

Applied Physics / Robotics

Engineering - Particularly Nanotechnology, but she dabbled in Quantum Physics for about six months before she moved onto something else.

Math Biology / Biomathmatics

Before leaving college, she was thinking about continuing and pursuing Advanced Physics or Astrophysics, but decided to leave when she heard from an old friend that SHIELD was recruiting.

• » She is currently working on a Neuroscience/Neuropharmacology and Chemical Engineering degree at the moment.

Items:
"The things I never leave home without."

"This thing is hard to explain. It's best not to ask about it."
A white pen-like tool that she keeps with her all the time.

"It kinda' looks like a Light Sabre. It's not. This one can cut through metal. I'm pretty sure light sabers can't do that."
A handle that has a retractable blade that folds out into an energy sword, that can only be opened using a bio-mechanical lock that she designed herself.
krypton-03R1-300x225.jpg

Her wallet, phone, a small button-like device and a mini lockpick set.
Several bobby pins and a few hair ties.
d2edf04399811af1d5357adf281d98f4.jpg

Long-range monocular

A set of Brass knuckles. (One Taser, one Blade, a Push dagger and a mini-ring.)
BK-Pink-group.jpg

skull-knuckle-blade-FM-575-set.jpg

United_M48_Tactical_Push_Dagger_Small_with_Sheath_UC2880.jpg

3fd7359949522f88ba65fb4b388b6f1c.jpg

~

constantine-brass-knuckle-raspberry-pink.jpg

raspberry-pink-grunge-knuckles.jpg

Made from durable acrylic, these knuckles will hold their own in most any fight. They were custom made so that when they connect with something, they will not seriously harm, more or less just shock and disorient the person... and also give them one heckuva bruise.

Other:
"Some light reading.."

Lataria is an island off the coast of Great Britain, near Ireland. There is a King, a Queen, and their children are the heirs to the throne. Technically, Xi is next in line since both of her brothers are in other continents, but she is yet to accept the throne.
Lataria is a very peaceful country and is not on many maps, mostly only on ones that date back to the 1800's. The country is a secret safe haven for people of all kinds that need refuge. It is a country that does not have an extradition treaty, however the country's own police and law enforcement keep the country safe for all its' inhabitants.
Little is known about the country to the outside world, but inside the country it is bustling with all sorts of life. Many of the residents inside the country have some sort of powers, and are perfectly happy living there. There is a training, an adaption and control center that helps powered residents train and control their powers, as well as many other activities that are encouraged for anyone to take. The country revolves around peace, and one third of the country is all jungle and full of life, to preserve natural resources and animal life.

Xara has a mix of an English and Irish accent, (Although she can mimick others' accents almost perfectly!), and most of the residents in Lataria have some sort of accent. It is rare to have Americans in Lataria, as the British government has kept Lataria a secret from the rest of the world.

Lataria is advanced in technology and education, as many of the students there undergo many different classes in a short time span. Many students from Lataria who eventually leave Lataria get into very good and prestigious schools or end up in good jobs.

Pets:
Rose, her French Bulldog.
tumblr_nk9xd1l9H31tj0t4lo1_500.jpg

2E2FEBF400000578-0-_With_Boo_Shanina_Shaik_who_is_usually_glammed_up_to_the_nines_f-m-29_1446852976775.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@neobendium Sorry but I need to drop out of this rp. I'm not going to explain why because that's my business. omg that sounded bitchy XD Again sorry about this.

@CookieMonster Oh God, that one was an absolute monster to read through (that's a good thing) XD anyway.....I think she looks good. I'll edit her powers into the list in just a bit.

@Lulunopia TT^TT awwww! Okay....we will miss you.

@CookieMonster Oh God, that one was an absolute monster to read through (that's a good thing) XD anyway.....I think she looks good. I'll edit her powers into the list in just a bit.

@Lulunopia TT^TT awwww! Okay....we will miss you.
Yay! I really enjoyed making this character, as there's a lot about her I can relate to. I'll post soon, I have an idea that I'm going to do. Hehe. Alright.

This is still open to new players?

Yes, indeed!

Great! will start working on my guy, by the way, his picture has to be a real person? or can use something like a videogame char picture?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: CookieMonster
You can use anything. I don't care if you don't have a picture, as long as you describe it. ;)

Neo is it possible for characters to gain powers through what happens in the rp?

Name: Calvin H. , (this isnt his real name, he didnt even know what the H. stands for since he took it from a half-burnt card that he found.
Nickname/codename (optional): Plague
SHIELD or HYDRA: None at the moment
Age (minimum 13): 25
Personality: Calvin believe that hes a monster so he try to act like one, he enjoy terrifying his victims and bullying them to do what he wants. He resent the fact that he dont know who he is or why hes like that. Since he barely can read, and speak because his -peculiar- mouth, he hates people who is more articulated and educated than him. But still hes shy around women and children, but if he thinks that hes being mocked he could attack them.
Height: 5.11"
Appearance:
Feitan.full.1598628_zpsb6bxjzz1.jpg

Casual Wear: Long, thick coats, even in the heat of summer, with hoods to hide his face. His clothes are almost always blacks or dark greys so it help him to hide in the dark and to cover any stains on it. He changes clothes every few days as they end up rotting after wearing them. Syntetic fabrics are nearly immune to his powers.

Costume: Only an old gasmaks that he uses to hide his deformed mouth (His mouth its like a shark's, stretching it at both sides and with sharp teeths.
Powers/abilities:
Regeneration.- Calvin's body its infested with parasites, tiny, red worms, the worms heal him from almost any wound. He could be taken down by a bullet to the head, but if hes left unattended he would rise again after the worms had healed him. The worms also can reattach any missing limbs, even ones that arent his.

Rotting Touch.- Calvin's hands, and body, rot any organic matter that touch him. The longer he touches the object, the faster the rot spreads. The Rotting touch can be stoped washing the area with some alkaline solution, water also works but need to be submerged for a long while. Fire also can stop the rotting effect but it would cause damage to the same infected area.

Strength.- Stronger than the average human. His limit its lifting a small car over his head and throwing it.

Weaknesses:
Too much damage.- The worms heal Calvin wounds but if he takes too much damage without resting, then the worms begin to eat each other until the stronger survives, the worm then leaves the rotting corpse of what was his host to look for another.

Fire.- Somehow his body has become very flammable, he catchs fire likes if he was covered with gasoline, the worms die with the fire stoping his healing powers.

Calvin isnt a skilled fighter, has no training in hand to hand combat, at most he would be a common street brawler. He rather uses his strength or his rotting touch. He knows how to fire simple guns, (shotguns, pistols).

History: His parents are, or were, HYDRA scientists. They were genetic specialists, researching how to make a better soldier without using of any supersoldier serum or gamma radiation. They choose to use their own genetic makeup as template, using their own sons as test subjects. Calvin its really the 15th son, breed in a test tube, his brothers died before him. He survived past his 15th birthday, all that time he caged in his containment cell, his parents tended him but always wearing protective suits, all he could see of them was their eyes. They called him -Subject 8426-. Then the base was raided by a rival HYDRA faction, they disguised themselves using SHIELD gear. As his parents hurried to take whatever they could of his research, his cell was blown. His body was sent flying outside the base. Beliving that he had died his parents went the other way. But the shock and the fire had activated his powers, the worms had woken up and heal his body enough so the kid could get away from the burning base. Dont knowing where he was or what had happened to his parents Calvin spent several months living in the forest like a wild beast, feeding from small critters until a halfmad mountain man took him, the man needed had lost his wife and after seeing that Calvin had that awful mouth, he thougth that he was the inbreed child of some other mountain man that was left in the forest to die. The man was kind most of time, teaching him to read and speak, he would bring him newspapers, magazines and from time to time a book or two. But the man also liked to drink, and when he did that his madness took over and would beat Calvin. The man was hard on him, but his powers always brougth him back. Until his 18th birthday, that day the man was angrier than usual, his chickens had died from some strange sickness, his clothes also were falling apart, Calving tried to defend himself but the man was just getting angrier and angrier. At last he took his axe and swing it at Calvin, as the axe was coming down on him he lift his hands to try to stop it. He caught the man wrists, as soon as his hands touched him, the man started to cry and scream as if something were burning him. He throw Calvin away while he kneeled, seeing how his wrists skin turned black and big holes appeared all over it. Scared Calvin run off the cabin while the man keep screaming in the cabin. Coming down from the mountain Calvin found the nearest town. Settling there he spent several months stealing food and clothes from the locals trying to not be seen, but in such small town sooner or later he would be found so he found a map and seeing that there was a bigger city not far away, he choose to move. Traveling at night he reached the city and went to the local landfill to make his home. The locals, bums, junkies and madmen, didnt took too well having a stranger in their turf so they tried to beat him. Calvin beat them quite easly, using his newfound strength and avoiding to use his rotting touch. Sometime later he become "the king" of the place, the bums his subjects, carrying him any valuable that they could find.
Now at 25, Calvin has moved closer to the city, he has become the leader of a local gang and want to expand his dominion. He still want to know what happened to his parents but its no big concern for him at the moment.

Relationship Status: Single
Family: Parents, dont know if they are still alive.
Other: Calvin has three tattoos, two barcodes in the neck, at each side. An a HYDRA symbol in his right shoulder. He may end joining HYDRA since he still remembers the SHIELD suits that the HYDRA faction used to attack his parents.

Last edited:
@neobendium
I think it would actually be really cool if Loki headed up the new Avengers. I mean, because it's totally off-character. I think I could do something with maybe he's trying to be good or is trying to rekindle his brotherly friendship with Thor, so he agreed to be the good guy for a change.

I'd be willing to play him if that's something that sounds good.

@CookieMonster You know, that's a really cool idea! And you can absolutely claim Loki. But he'd really have to have Thor around to keep an eye on him, haha.

As long as the others are fine with it, I say let's go for it.

@Onl6470 Dang! He looks awesome! Can't wait till he's finished.

@neobendium

Say, would an OC who adopts the title or abilities of a canon character need PM to approve and all?

For example, another Scarlet Spider, who is an entirely new person and not Amadeus or the other two Scarlet Spiders. My continuity knowledge is wonky but I'm thinking that he could be a young hacker who found a Scarlet Spider suit or something. It is a recurring theme in Marvel and DC for characters to adopt titles of prior characters. Peter passing the torch to Miles, a bunch of Robins, etc etc etc. So I thought this would be appropriate.

And perhaps a second OC with 'Fae physiology', 'Swordsmanship' and 'Detachable Limbs' as an ability basis. He even comes with his own horse!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.