Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadnt thought it, but yeah, it would work even as it woulde way way more painful than washing the area.

Alright. Cool. (I was thinking that so Luna could survive in this fight XD) Why don't you edit that in if you haven't already? :)

Alright. Cool. (I was thinking that so Luna could survive in this fight XD) Why don't you edit that in if you haven't already? :)
Done, I added it to the sheet, thanks for making me notice that the fire would also work to stop his power.

Done, I added it to the sheet, thanks for making me notice that the fire would also work to stop his power.

Hah, it's no problem. :) you're welcome.

Then I guess i will have her join hydra... can i get an update onto what Hydra is doing and how can i get scouted out. (I can assume they know about my character given the big incident at the mall

I had an idea for a third character but her motif is very, very Spiderman, so I think I'll either get a friend to play her or wait until a Spiderverse-esque arc to roll her in.

Also Unyielding, isn't HYDRA considered a major evil to isolate?

Then I guess i will have her join hydra... can i get an update onto what Hydra is doing and how can i get scouted out. (I can assume they know about my character given the big incident at the mall

Hydra hasn't had a lot of activity lately, it's really just been the characters meeting each other. It's really a work in progress. We don't even have a leader for HYDRA established yet. I guess I'll made him/her today, because my friend isn't answering me yet.

Yeah, I'm just saying that both organizations know about her. Now it's just a race as to who gets to her first. I'm thinking that maybe @QuakeUPSB 's character Alexandra and possibly one of my teens could be the ones sent to get her after HYDRA gets a lock on her location.

I had an idea for a third character but her motif is very, very Spiderman, so I think I'll either get a friend to play her or wait until a Spiderverse-esque arc to roll her in.

Also Unyielding, isn't HYDRA considered a major evil to isolate?
evil is relative...
(It was just a filler till I picked a team)

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
@TheUnstableOne Heeeyyy there! I'm creating a character to be Xara's research assistant and her FC is none other than the amazing Holland Roden.

Dylan O'Brien and Holland Roden in a roleplay that isn't Teen wolf? My my. This calls for drama ahead.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Oh! Uh, what's the male/female ratio in the RP? xD Imma most likely join as a male to balance out my character genders, but I usually ask to get a general idea of it x.x

Oh! Uh, what's the male/female ratio in the RP? xD Imma most likely join as a male to balance out my character genders, but I usually ask to get a general idea of it x.x

7 males, 6 females, and one unknown.

Hooo, well, this might be a bit of a sausage fest, but at least I'm signing up as Hydra, I guess x.x

Hooo, well, this might be a bit of a sausage fest, but at least I'm signing up as Hydra, I guess x.x

Well, it doesn't matter what you choose, I'm sure it'll be great. Marvel in general is mostly male-oriented anyway.

xD I might sign up as another character if I can manage it sooner or later, oh well

So unless something is about to happen... I plan to create another scene with my character

The only major things happening are a fight that doesn't involve either organization quite yet, and the Avenger's first mission. So there's not much going on in the way of HYDRA. What did you have in mind for this scene?

Name:

Jericho Perkins

Nickname/codename (optional):

Black Eagle

SHIELD or HYDRA:

HYDRA

Age (minimum 13):

Male

Personality:

Jericho is a more laid back character, but one that is very blunt about his beliefs and personal values, he often comes off as cold and harsh, even abrasive at times. Though, he is not one to lose his temper often, and will almost without fail, give a clear warning if someone happens to be testing the limits of his ability to keep his cool. In short, it is best not to be around Jericho when he is angry; the results may not always be the most desireable. He is well known for his incredible tenacity, and his knack for carrying out his will, regardless of the sacrifces he must make.

Height:

5'9

Appearance:

MTj1nzS.jpg

Casual Wear:

Off duty, Jericho's outfits vary, but they don't vary too much from a grey tank top, and a brown jacket sometimes, when it is too cold for a mere tank top... Along with matching jeans, of a darker brown color, and some standard looking sneakers... Though they are black.

Costume:

An German SS-like outfit, except with the Hydra symbol instead of a Swastika, to clearly show his allegiance.
jOkQpP0.jpg

Powers/abilities:
- Psionics; Ever since he had been hit by some sort of psionic blast, created by a strange device a Hydra Agent had used as a last resort, that had inexplicably malfunctioned, something in Jerichos mind had been awakened... Granting him incredible psionic powers that he slowly learned to use, and develop, especially after his integration into the Hydra organization.
Such powers include:

- Mind control; Though this particular power is the most taxing on his mind with prolonged use, Jericho is capable of controlling the actions and movements of others through a mental influence, however, this can only be done with one individual at a time.

- Mental Distortion; With a limited area of effect (5-10 meter radius at the moment),Jericho is able to temporarily disrupt the thoughts of those around him by disrupting their senses, causing them to smell, hear, see, and even feel a multitude of things that aren't there, leaving the average person at a loss for what is real, or not real, even potentially driving someone momentarily insane if they are close enough to him. This in particular is also able to disrupt ones sense of balance, and perception in the process. If developed further, this power has the potential to permanently damage one's mind.

- Mental Embrance; With the same limited effective range of his mental distortion ability, Jericho has learned to positively influence those around him with his psionic powers, to some degree... Alleviating fear, and tensions amongst his allies, and increasing the effectiveness of their performance in the line of duty. However, this ability is unable to cure insanity, or effectively combat mental issues, though it has been shown to lift depression to some degree, but usually not for very long. Jericho has not been making very much effort to develop this ability very far, so it is currently a less used ability than the others.

- Telekinetic Blast; Jericho is able to push objects, and even people to a lesser degree. His attempts to lift people, and objects bigger than a rubix cube have been unsuccessfull to say the least, and often left him with a headache, but he has found himself able to give someone in a close proximity to him a mental "shove" with enough concentration, and with most objects that are of equal or smaller mass to the average human. This "shove" is more than enough to cause the average person to lose their balance and fall over, though continuous use will also gradually give him a headache, as with any other aspect of this power.

- Hydra Combat/Weapons Training; Like most Hydra agents, Jericho is perfectly capable of defending himself, and has been trained to be proficient in a multitude of weapons typically used by Hydra. Though he is not the most incredibly skilled person in this category, he is a formideable opponent even when not using his psionic powers, despite often having to rely on them to win the battles that he cannot alone, which is alot more common than he cares to admit.

Weaknesses:

- Psionic Withdrawal; Overuse of his powers will give him an increasingly strong migraine, and eventually cause him to temporarily lose his ability to use Psionics, resulting in a nosebleed, and an immediate loss of balance accompanied with "seeing double" at times. For the time being, Jericho is unable to endure extensive uses of his powers without breaks in order for his mind to recover.

- Tunnel Vision; Jericho's tenacity is often his own undoing, as this leads to various oversights on his part thanks to his extreme focus on trying to complete a specific goal he has already set for himself, this makes it more difficult to him to make many adjustments to his already set plan of action... And as a result, he comes off as quite stubborn, sometimes stupidly so... A weakness of his that has yet to be fixed up to this day.

- Focus Heavy; In order to use his powers, Jericho requires a lot of concentration, which can be broken if he is distracted, by anything really... As long as his mind isn't completely focused on using his powers, they either won't work at all, or they will not be strong enough to have much effect.

- Blind With Anger; Jericho is quick to lose focus when angered, though it is a rarer phenomenon and will more often than not end up either over-using his powers and inadvertendly taking himself out of commision in the process... Or simply angry enough to lose the focus he needs to use his powers, forcing him to rely on his mediocre skills he had picked up from being part of the Hydra organization. Though his anger causes him to be more brutal in a combat situation, in the long run, this often results in him losing a fight.

History:

It was uncertain when the moral boundaries he once had, were suddenly shattered... But, the root of it's cause was obvious; the loss of his family. To SHIELD, it was an unfortunate turnout of a long battle, but to Jericho, it was his ultimate betrayal... The death of thousands, at the hands of an so called hero. At an early age, he was one of the only survivors of an massive disaster, in the wake of a skirmish between SHIELD forces, and an powerfull Hydra agent. At first, it seemed that things were going well; the agents of SHIELD had the agent cornered, but the agent wouldn't yield, they had been wearing an home made suit of power armor of some kind, and they had intended to take out as many as they could in their last struggle, but Jericho didn't know any of this... He didn't see the Hydra agent pull out a strange, glowing device from his armor... All he saw was forces of SHIELD converging on one particular spot in his hometown as he was playing outside... And then, a blinding flash of light, followed by a resounding booming sound, that seemed to scramble the very contents of his mind.

When his vision returned to him, and his head had stopped spinning, the first thing he noticed was the deathly silence... And that every window around him had shattered. He ran back inside, only to find that his parents hadn't survived the blast, though they seemed uninjured for the most part, they were motionless, laying on the ground, blood pouring out of their noses. Whatever had struck them, had targetted their minds... Jericho was one of the lucky few to have survived some sort of Psionic blast, though... He did not know of it's nature at the time, nor did he realize that the blast hadn't left him completely unscathed. It was a subtle change at first, at the age of 7, he noticed he could influence the actions of those around him very subtle, by simply willing it. Though, this typically gave him an ever increasing migraine the more often he tried to do this... But, this small little trick of his soon developed further and further as he tested the limits of this strange power of his, and by the age of 10, he was able to mentally control a pedestrian that happened to be walking near the Orphanage he had been housed at, though he was unable to maintain this control for more than a few minutes.

It wasn't long before Hydra caught wind of his tampering with the minds of others, after all... Someone observant enough would notice that whenever someone was behaving oddly, and even on occasion comitting petty crimes not for their sake, but for the sake of someone at the Orphanage, they might notice that Jericho always happened to be close by. Soon, an agent of Hydra adopted him, and he was quickly integrated into a training program for kids much like him, with superhuman abilities... Those who trained him preyed on the pain he felt over the loss of his parents, claiming it was SHIELD to blame for what had happened back there, that a member of SHIELD had unleashed a large scale Psionic blast to take out their Agents in the area. They claimed Hydra would put an end to this needless bloodshed, to unite the world under a single banner, and prevent more losses like this... But this wouldn't happen without some sacrifices made... A few freedoms here, a few lives there, but it was all for a greater cause... And Jericho soon began to believe in it too, becoming yet another vessel for Hydra's cause.

Relationship Status:

Single

Family:

Deceased
(As far as he knows)

Other:

Jericho isn't inherantly "evil", and does have the intentions to bring about world peace... But he is unfortunately, lead to believe that the means to do this, do not always have to be morally correct thanks to the mental conditioning of the Hydra organization.​

Last edited:
I'd like a few more weaknesses for him, but otherwise, looks good!

@york

I'd like a few more weaknesses for him, but otherwise, looks good!

@york
Oh! Sure, I can arrange that xD I just wasn't sure what else to ad, but I can balance it out pretty quickly.

Oh! Sure, I can arrange that xD I just wasn't sure what else to ad, but I can balance it out pretty quickly.

Okay, awesome! Just tell me when you're done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.