Status
Not open for further replies.
Well should be more girls soon, emp has made a tenitive claim on the one I'm making, need to wait and see though. Speaking of need to get back on her, though hit two rather simple walls. One she'll be half Russian which ties into her standing (not high so much as poor) I have top options on that I'm considering, one could be a possible tie in with the Yakuza. And the other question is a nickname for her.

Everything about the gang including the name, their base of operations and the history of how the gang was founded will be added later on. C: This includes the police.

@ERode: DON'T JUDGE ME Unfortunately, thinking of plot elements (such as magic, alchemy, monsters), map-making and character abilities almost gave me diabetes. </3 I might make it soon, but I'll be focusing on this one for now.

Reactions: Quake
tumblr_o7ookl0WxM1tuszaio1_250.jpg

"I fight for myself. It's all I know how to do. No one else cares about me anyway."

> GENERAL INFO <

tumblr_o5sl0bq0i31qc9zfzo10_250.gif

"Hello. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Make no mistake. Cross me, and you'll pay."
Full Name:
Yuji Chikafusa

Nickname and origin of nickname (if any):
-Chika, shortened last name.
-Neko Neko, after his obsession with cats.
-Fusa-san, a more formal use of a shortened part of his last name.
-Feral, after his past in which he was more aggressive and angry.

Do they like the nickname given to them?:
-Neko Neko is kind of embarrassing for him when people use it, mostly because he's trying to look tough.
-Feral is a name he wants to leave behind, as it's his past he that doesn't want to face. Most likely to give you a black eye.

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Birthday:
April 27th

Ethnic Background:
Japanese

Character Speech Color/Code:
#800080, purple on the color palette
"Look. I like purple. Deal."

> PHYSICAL APPEARANCE <

tumblr_o41q69lhuV1sgs98qo2_250.gif

"I'm not signing up for the army, am I? I think they'd kick me out."
Eye Color:
Purple, often times in the light it can appear yellowish, which partially led to the nickname Feral.

Hair Color:
White. Cut oddly, it's likely a result of some pranksters at the orphanage where he lived only a few months prior. Without money, he has no way to fix it, and has simply gone with how it looks.

Height:
5' 6" average height, but above average bad manners.

Weight:
156 lbs of pure muscle and bad attitude.

Fashion Style:
A plain white shirt black pants with suspenders to keep them up when moving a lot. He tends to forgo fancy clothes or gear due to lack of funds, or rather the absence of them. Most of the things he wears are secondhand or fished out of a garbage can. More often than not he'll wear a tie to attempt to seem fancy. His shoes are scuffed and beaten down, but still fairly usable despite their wear and tear. He also wear fingerless gloves to to protect his hands a little more than leaving them bare. He's mentioned quite a few times that he wants a shoulder pistol holder to look cooler. That won't happen unless someone at the precinct throws one away, however.

Health condition:
Fairly good despite some slight malnutrition. He tries to keep up on his training and eat whenever able. While he's not altogether the healthiest due to his poverty diet, he's still easily able to beat up untrained or lower level fighters without much trouble.

Displays numerous symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder. Most notably his reckless behavior and often times extreme reactions to abandonment or perceived anger from his friends. Currently, his favorite person to be with is the co-leader of the gang. His well-being kind of hinges on how this person perceives and talks to him.

Any prominent scars/burns on the character's being?:
A long scar on his stomach, a scar above his eye. The scar on his stomach was from a knife fight he hadn't been prepared for. The scar above his eye is from a rock a kid threw at him when he tried to go home to the orphanage.

Additional Comments on Appearance:
Saying that he always looks like he's been scuffed up a little is an understatement. Yuji always looks like he's ready for a fight and that he's been running around fighting others. He seems to always shift in place, like he's going to flee at a moment's notice.

tumblr_o78xh5EYX91v8c9y6o1_r2_1280.gif

Combat abilities:​
For a street kid, you'd expect a more wild and loose style from how he fights. While this is partially true, he fights using Kempo, and is fairly good at it. Not many people can actually sneak up on him or manage to get a critical blow in before he strikes back. He mostly goes on the offensive, preferring to deal out the damage before someone hurts him severely. Sometimes he has a hard time stopping when he thinks that the person he's fighting could really hurt him in the future or present, leading him down a much darker path than he'd prefer.

He also has a proficiency in using guns, knowing how to handle most small handguns without hurting himself. Accuracy is something he's still working on, however. Knives are also used, but he prefers hand to hand or gunplay over knives.
> HISTORY/BACKGROUND <

tumblr_o5h9gdwrkd1rfx24fo1_540.gif

"I... shouldn't go on. Who would want a kid called Feral every time he turns around? I'm unwanted everywhere."

Having been abandoned most of his life, Yuji was ditched when he was little more than a month old on the doorstep of a run down orphanage in the worst part of town. He never was an outspoken child, often letting others bully him into submission and lacked friends. He tended to be left alone by adults, because they simply regarded him as pitiful or simply didn't notice his presence. He would have wasted his whole life there, until a man came in when he was five years old.

It was an immediate connection between the two, and Yuji was adopted by the stranger. For years the two worked together in the dojo, and Yuji stopped letting people walk all over him and started to gain more of a presence. He often went out to fight to see how he could hone his skills and his father never seemed to dissuade the boy from doing so. Yuji often revealed a large temper when teased and had to be pulled off of a much larger kid one day after the kid had made fun of Yuji's height. For eight years, things were perfect. Yuji was at his happiest.

Then, tragedy struck. Cancer, late stage and malignant to his father's brain. His father slipped away and Yuji was sent back to the orphanage. He was teased again and retreated into his shell of a former self. That didn't quite work like before, and eventually just went back to fight anyone and everyone who looked sideways at him. He earned his nickname Feral then, due to his lack of logic and love of fighting.

He stayed quiet at the orphanage, leaving them unaware of his extra curriculum activities. One night when he returned, he was ambushed by his bullies and they threw a rock at him and while he was unconcious, cut his hair. When he awoke an hour later, he decided to grab his meager belongings and leave the orphanage for good when he turned seventeen. He struck out on his own, deciding to just scrape by in whatever means he could get.

After a few months on the street, he was stabbed in the stomach by a gang member who had decided to suddenly change the rules and ambush 'Feral' instead. Alone and bleeding out on garbage in an alleyway, Yuji tried to crawl to safety and was saved by one of The Stray's members and brought to a hospital. Since then, Yuji stuck by the gang and has remained by their side to help the only way he knows how. By fighting. Additionally, he's only recently moved in with the other members, too proud to admit he's homeless.
> PERSONALITY/DAILY LIFE <

tumblr_o5sl0bq0i31qc9zfzo9_250.gif

"Well, if you must know about my life... but- don't worry about it! I eat better than you'd think!"
Positives:
When around people he likes he's warm, welcoming and a huge sweetheart. He's extremely loyal and sweet as well. He loves cats and can often be found with the street cats, feeding or taking care of them. Because of this, he sometimes walks down streets and cats follow him. He can be picky about who he hangs around with, and when not particularly angry with anyone he is usually quiet and reserved. He can even come across as a cold-hearted killer. Most people think him soft spoken and somewhat frigid, but his friends know better.

He's loud and boisterous when around people he likes and trusts. He has a variety of interests and tries his best to be loyal to what others want from him. He's incredibly reliant on people he likes for their approval and opinions about him. When he makes friends he tends to keep them for a long time.

Negatives:
While he's warm towards friends, he's cold and downright mean towards strangers. He'll fight or get angry at the drop of a hat, ready to spring into action. He acts like one would expect someone who has done terrible things would act and isn't afraid to back up his words if he needs to. He often steps up the second he perceives a threat to his friends or himself, and often interprets anything people say as a threat.

He's overly eager to prove himself to his perceived friends, and doesn't matter what he has to do in order to get that approval. Naturally, when he's around his friends they tend to step all over him and ask him to do whatever they want. Since he's desperate for approval from them, he's done any number of things for them. The most notable of which is joining this gang in order to remain close to his friends and promising to protect them from harm.

• Fluffy Things
  • Sugar
  • Chocolate
  • The Color Red
  • His Friends Liking Him
  • Fighting
Dislikes:
  • Dog Bites
  • The Disapproval of His Friends
  • Coffee
  • Reading
  • Losing
  • Being Alone Forever
Fears:
  • Being Alone Forever
  • People Abandoning Him
  • Loss of Friends, Family, or Anyone Close to Him
Hobbies:
  • Feeding cats
  • Fighting
  • Watching martial arts students pratice so he can mirror their moves
  • He is too poor for other hobbies to form

> RELATIONSHIPS <

tumblr_o5sl0bq0i31qc9zfzo5_250.gif

"Uh... can we not mention this..."
Role in Gang:
Gang Member and Main Enforcer (Though he rarely has to get tough)

Crush:
None yet!

Family:
Mother - Unknown - status unknown
Father - Unknown - status unknown
Adopted Father - Yakuchi Chikafusa - deceased

Friends:
TBD by other people in the gang

Enemies:
TBD by other people (probably mostly cops and/or actual criminals he may or may not have punched)

> MISCELLANEOUS <

tumblr_o5mbisw0ei1tduux2o2_r1_540.gif

"I'm going to get arrested for all the stuff listed here aren't I? I'd prefer to live on the streets honestly!"
Face Claim:
Atsushi Nakajima from Bongo Stray Dogs

Theme Song (optional):

Character Banner:
I believe in your power of creation, Senpai!

Extras:
He's wanted for assaulting a cop once. The cop never got a good look at him, but that's only because Yuji sucker punched the cop unconscious. In Yuji's defense, the cop was undercover and making fun of Yuji.

Yuji actually graduated high school early with a 3.1 GPA. He's not stupid by any means, but has no intentions on going to college since he has no money. Plus, the only reason he went to school was because of his adoptive father's influence.

Yuji is a self-taught student of many different styles besides Kempo, often lurking outside of dojos so he can mirror the movements for later use. Kempo is just the one he began using first.

Last edited:
Layin a face claim on Nakajima Atsushi from Bungo Stray dogs

Nakajima.Atsushi.full.2003236.jpg

"My creator is freakin lazy and just wants minimum effort. Ugh. At least one section's done."

> GENERAL INFO <
tumblr_o5sl0bq0i31qc9zfzo10_250.gif

Full Name:
Chikafusa Yuji

Nickname and origin of nickname (if any):
-Chika, shortened last name.
-Neko Neko, after his obsession with cats.

Do they like the nickname given to them?:
-Neko Neko is kind of embarrassing for him when people use it, mostly because he's trying to look tough.

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Birthday:
April 27th

Ethnic Background:
Japanese

#800080, purple on the color palette

> PHYSICAL APPEARANCE <
tumblr_o64opvfC8X1tzpx6qo1_500.gif

Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:

<The following below can be combined into a single (or two; for combat abilities) paragraph(s)>
Fashion style:
Health condition:
Any prominent scars/burns on the character's being?:
Combat abilities (if any): NOTE: Please be realistic when it comes to this.

> HISTORY/BACKGROUND <
tumblr_o5sl0bq0i31qc9zfzo2_250.gif

Place your character's history in full here. What is their standing in society? How did they end up being a member of the <insert affiliation here>? From birth to the current events would be extremely helpful in fleshing out your character's past. At least 3-5 medium-sized paragraphs for your character's past is encouraged.

> PERSONALITY/DAILY LIFE <
tumblr_o5sl0bq0i31qc9zfzo9_250.gif

Separate the "positives" and "negatives" into two short/long paragraphs, depending on how you want to portray their characterization. Feel free to explain thoroughly. You may also state here if they have any "mental problems/instabilities".

You can also add their likes, dislikes, favorites, fears and hobbies here.

> RELATIONSHIPS <
tumblr_o5sl0bq0i31qc9zfzo5_250.gif

Role in Gang/Police Force/Syndicate (Yakuza):
Gang Member and Main Enforcer (Though he rarely has to get tough)

Crush:

Come back when I read the other sheets

> MISCELLANEOUS <

tumblr_o5lkd91PHH1qhn754o2_r1_540.gif

Face Claim:
Atsu Nakajima from Bongo Stray Dogs

Theme Song (optional):
Character Banner (I will be making your character banners for you, as they will also be used whenever you make an IC post):

Extras (if you want to add anything else here, feel free!):
NAKAJIMA ATSUSHI!!!! *FANGIRLS*

I've been meaning to use him as a fc at some point and we'll this just fit nicely. Plus I love him he's the biggest dork.
I need to catch up on Bungo Stray Dogs though...

Lovin' all these characters. :D

Also, what do you guys say to me adding 5 more slots in the Roleplay? However, these next five can only create one character, as for them to not overflow in the RP. It seemed that more people wanted to join and was asking me to fit them in. xD

Sure go ahead. On that note are we all expected to make two? Doesn't matter in my case given I am anyways.

Last edited:
Welp, I'm done for now. Took way longer than I'd hoped cause I couldn't get the stupid quote to center for a solid ten minutes. -.-

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sure go ahead. On that note are we all expected to make two? Doesn't matter in my case given I am anyways.
Nope. Not at all. You can make one or two characters, depending on their importance in the story. The fact is that the gang members and bystanders are the focus of the story, and thus the others (police and the yakuzas) will be considered secondary until their significance later on. You can focus on one character while the other is considered a secondary/supporting character.

But as for me, I would likely encourage you to make just one character (now that I've decided to add 5 more slots into the fray) so that the Cast List wouldn't explode and the IC go crazy due to the massive amount of characters that will be played. And that's not counting the NPC's I will create. xD If you feel uncomfortable in making a character at the moment, don't post yet! I won't be forcing you to. :D The OOC/Signups thread won't be active until maybe next week, anyways.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

5 SLOTS ARE NOW ADDED AND THREE ARE UP FOR GRABS!
2 people have already made reservations: @Kitsune and @DANAsaur, which leaves us at three more willing participants. Also, please read the Interest Check even though some parts of it aren't final (such as Character Slots) and more importantly, please read the Rules. Just reply "Skadoosh!" if you are interested.

I do not think I've been performing my duties as GM properly. Apologies for that and I'm currently working on the Gang's info. Feel free to ask me questions, as per usual!

I'll toss something in for the time being. Not having a post rotation may be a pain in the ass though, as the hyper-speedy people go through shit real fast, while the slower kiddos are tossed to the curb in terms of interaction.

I'll toss something in for the time being. Not having a post rotation may be a pain in the ass though, as the hyper-speedy people go through shit real fast, while the slower kiddos are tossed to the curb in terms of interaction.
I'll keep track of how things will turn out and adjust the mood of the roleplay according to what's fast and what's slow. I might implement a day/afternoon/night system in a single day as well as a calendar of events. So, I take it that you're going to join?

I'll reserve a spot for now. We're basically planning a bunch of mobsters and cops in a multiverse where anime characters have different personalities from the series that they originate from, yes?

I'll reserve a spot for now. We're basically planning a bunch of mobsters and cops in a multiverse where anime characters have different personalities from the series that they originate from, yes?
A modernized version of an outcast's everyday life, but with anime FC's. :P Don't bring Saitama with a different name in here though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez look at all these hot tall guys while I'm over here with my character whose face claim is a smol cinnamon roll XD.
Funny thing is she's supposed to play a Moe Blob Badass who used guns and has a killer slasher smile. Looks like Tamako's gonna need a little help :3

aomine_daiki_kagami_taiga_kise_ryouta_and_kuro.jpg

"Haha, I'm gonna beat you and get away with it, cause I'm the police."

General Information

Full Name: Katagawa, Sotaru

Nickname and origin of nickname: Orizuru (Paper Crane) In his youth Sotaru used to be bullied, and took quickly to being skilled in running away as well as street parkour, the name came about as, he crumpled like paper and would "fly" like a crane given the chance. Later on while his physical prowness improved the name stuck more so in his basketball team.

Do they like the nickname given to them?: No. In fact it tends to meet with a smart remark in return, mostly how this paper crane will kick your ass. Fitting, if not by his own vindictiveness, he studied Fujian (white crane) style Kung-fu as a club elective when enrolled in the local high school. Though there are a few people he'll allow to use it with no offense taken.

Short of this every insult one can call a cop, which he normally shrugs off.

Birthday: 12/12 -Ethnic Background: Japanese (Okinawan) slight european anncestory.

"The Pen is ROYAL BLUE!"

Physical Appearance

bad4135cdfc2ed5396b574d00617ef4a.jpg

See image, atheletic build.
Hair Color: Black - Eye Color: Brown -
Height: 5'7" (170cm) - Weight: 145lbs (65kg)

Fashion style: Rather casual and clean, tends to mostly wear his uniform with its Kevlar vest. Off duty style still remains casual, mostly sport shorts, jeans, jersey. Not prone to wearing accessories. Rather bland if modern.

Health condition: Physically fit, mentally sound (from a point of view), moral compass is shaky.

Any prominent scars/burns on the character's being?: Scaring on left knee from a nasty fall in one of his first "escape attempts" attempts as a child. In addition there is a punture wound on his lower chest from an incident in his youth.

Combat abilities: Three years of Fuijin Kung-fu as elective at local high school martial arts club, obtained first level of black belt, which while respectable is not too advanced. Sotaru learned Taiho-Jutsu (similar to Krav Maga) as part of standard police training at the academy. The art is mostly comprised by Kendo and Judo and has a focus on disarming and restraining an opponent. Given the nature of Taiho-jutsu, Sotaru's own variant of training empathized Akido.

In addition Sotaru knows basic marksmanship, and the use of firearms. Though Japanese training and his own disposition reserves them as a means of last resort or where opposing force is an issue.
History/Background

Biography:

Sotaru original hails from the far south of Japan on the Island of Okinawa, life was rathersimple there, but carried a deep impact for Sotaru. His father, Kenzo, was a construction worker and a bit of an alcoholic, his mother, Kaede, did various odd jobs. Minus some bullying in school and the occasional domestic disturbance cases it wasn't all that bad, by the time he was eight years old, another brother came crying and screaming into the world.

There father left soon after, in part as he didn't want to deal with the situation, taking a "loan" and skipping town for parts unknown. In the following years between the loan and caring for the two boys, Kaede had taken up work in a local factory while still doing her side tasks, mostly sewing and had little time for the family. Sotaru remained resentful, until the summer of that fifth year when hings took a turn for the worse.

A Policeman had visited, his mother had a stress induced stroke. Having developed an irregular heartbeat and damage to her short term memory, she was no longer fit to care for the children. Being transferred for specialist medical care, the two brothers were placed under state care. Sotaru did his best to keep the family together, and ultimately somewhat succeeded with small part time jobs and keeping with his studies through the years, he had little to no time for socialization, doing a task far beyond his years, mostly out of a sense of guilt, it also helped his grandparents on his mothers side provided help when they were able, for that he is greatful.

As noted before, somewhat. Over the course of the next few years relations between the two brothers were occasional, with the teenage Sotaru shutting his younger brother out of most of his situation. Such as coming home worn out, or with bruises. Over time that situation seemed to change with him being less beaten. If the two had any good moments it might be when the pair attended Sotaru's basketball games. Earning a scholarship by doing a bit of the "dirty work" of beating down fellow students for his teachers, and by having a good enough grade average it was little surprise when Sotaru earned a spot at Kyoto University.

What was a surprise was his long simmering vindictiveness, and the fact he would return a couple years later to Kizugawa Ward wearing a police badge and a shit eating grin across his face. For the last four years Sotaru climbed up the ranks to Sergeant, though after his two year absense not all
was as before.

Not too pleased on what his kid brother Takashi has been up to, Bit by bit he has seen less, to nothing at all. Sotaru intends to straighten his misguided sibling. Personally and if need be physically, but first the other trash needed to be reminded of their place.
Personality

Negatives: Sotaru is a very vindictive man, even if he has to wait weeks, months, years, he will see to it his brand of justice is carried out. Fortunately this is reasonable and not for every little offense. With a provocative nature, he's given to butting heads with criminals in the hopes they'll give him the justification to use force. Sotaru also is not a by the bookcop, he'll take bribes for minor issues, or ignore them all together, such as jaywalking, or a scowl and slap to the back of ones head for theft, with a demand the item is returned or handed over to him.

Sotaru also isn't given to showing much in the way of emotion, which lead to the straining of relations between him and his younger brother (name here). Always ready for a fight, Sotaru is zealous and willing to get his hands dirty over what he sees as problems. Otherwise he can be lethargic, or skirting some laws himself, such as using his well honed parkour skills to cross property fences when it suits him, rather than taking the long way to an area.

Generally will not "understand" what most tourists have to say when asking for information, bumming the task off to someone else, unless money is involved, then he's all too happy to answer. Sotaru has a rather forceful personality, demands and arrogance, rather than negotiations and debate are more likely to come from his mouth in a given situation.

Positives: Sotaru for all of his faults is rather familial with his duties as the oldest son, while emotionally detached, he's always made sure an allowance reached his brother, and that his mother was doing well in the hospital. In general an agreement with Sotaru can be trusted. Having a kind nature with children and women around his age, Sotaru also follows his orders for the most part, and believes in defending the weak, he is very sporting with most of his personal dealings as well, even if they have earned his ire.

Sotaru also has limits to what he'll overlook in the grander scheme of things. While Sotaru is no hero, he's not total scum, though he for sure has more in common with the various gangs in the city than with the Metro Police in Tokyo. In general this also opens some doors from older members of the community who see him as a quarrelsome yet ultimately good man to have around who while strongly opinionated tries to always be fair and well mannered with a respect that most in this ward lack. While possessing a strong if violent will, he can be reasoned with, if a person has patience.

Hobbies: Basketball, Martial arts. Seems to teach a morning routine as a guest visitor to elementary schools in the Prefecture. He also helps with small tasks around the neighborhood, primarily from the elderly, former teachers, and the city management. Most of whom know his past and present dealings, seeing him as a needed brand of Justice rather than a high collar buffoon from Tokyo.

Because of this when in or out of uniform, Sotaru, or Officer Katagawa is not an odd sight, doing various tasks for the elderly, teaching school children defence or in the ultimate irony the need of sharing problems with the police. If he had any purely selfish hobies, it would likely be the fact he can't help but "not" use the traditional door on a search or entry, still having his high speed, high flying street running burried deep within his core.

Likes: Bribes to overlook small things or to talk about some things, when criminals don't surrender and the subsequent beat down he hopes to deliver.

Dislikes: Drinking, bars, "working girls", harmful criminal acts, preying on the weak, physically lazy people, people who sulk over personal issues and those who spend money wastefully. Deadbeat parents, alcoholics and loan sharks. The Later three he tends to deal with rather harshly.

Fears: While he has never said it, nor likely will unless pressed, with him physically taking after his father, and his brother their mother, he harbors a feeling that what happened to his mother was his fault, at his age he could have gotten a part time job, before that he could have told the police or social workers about his father, and ended that situation and hopefully have reformed him. Because of this hidden burden, he fears becoming like him. And that he may harm his brother if he stays around him too long, given that proved to be the catalyst for how the pairs life ended up. Though he doesn't blame him for those events.

He also fears one day, while his mother does it off and on, that she may one day forget the two of them all together. Or that her heart may catch up and kill her. Because of this, minus holiday visits or texts, he avoids both his brother and mother sending them money as needed. Though having finished his courses, and his brother turning up to their home less and less, he now fears that his brother may end up like their father. Something he won't allow.

Other than that he has normal tolerances to pain, and won't actively seek to harm himself, but general doesn't have any typical phobia, such as heights or animals, but no love for them either. If there is any additional fears its likely of failure and other psychologically self inflicted worries and concerns.

{slide=Relationships|center}
Role in Police: TBD (Patrolman in the least possible anti-riot squad, or Assault Team)

Associations:

Brother: Katagawa Takashi

TBD (Assume connections with older criminals or upon request)

Romance: TBD

Miscellaneous

Face Claim: Aomine Daiki, Kuroko no Basuke

Theme Song (optional):

Character Banner:

GtG478z.jpg

Extras: Sotaru has access to firearms, and a handgun on him. But given strict weapon laws in Japan even for the police its rare for them to use them thus consider it a non-factor unless he's in a situation where a weapon has been drawn, armed criminals are known to be present, or a "siege" type event is underway, otherwise he normally in a melee weapon situation will use his baton.

Holds a degree in basic law enforcement and while he had passing grades in school his mental prowness isn't much above your typical PE teacher. Short of being a cop thats about all else he's qualified to do.

NOTES:

*Sarcastically*
"That's very brilliant of you. 'I'm gonna get away with it because I'm the police'. Good job, I applaud you on your brilliance."
—My Character.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
A modernized version of an outcast's everyday life, but with anime FC's. :P Don't bring Saitama with a different name in here though.
You have something against bald people? Yeesh, it's not like every gang member is going to be fujoshi bait. XD

You have something against bald people? Yeesh, it's not like every gang member is going to be fujoshi bait. XD
Let's just say bald people are too awesome for this RP.

Last edited:
Krillin can fucking book it, man.

The eternal struggle of me versus coding goes on...

Reactions: xLarius
Status
Not open for further replies.