Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so much new stuff while I was gone, time to read.

So...I'm just gonna...plop this here. (Don't worry, I'm being productive I promise ^^)

Top 25 songs for the Main Gang of Anomaly in Everyday Life:
25:. Deja Vu- 3OH3

24:. Megalovania (Metal Cover)- RichaardEB

23:. Home (mPulse Remix)- Daughter

22:. Matryoshka- Hatsune Miku and GUMI [Vocaloid]

21:. Daze- Jin ft. GARNiDEARiA [From the Anime MekakuCity Actors]

20:. Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive Lyrics

19:. La La La- Naughty Boy ft. Sam Smith
Naughty Boy ft Sam Smith - La La La

18:. Six Trillion Years and Overnight Story- IA [Vocaloid]
【IA】Six Trillion Years and Overnight Story【VOCALOID-PV】

17:. Kids with Guns- Gorillaz
Gorillaz - Kids With Guns Lyrics

16:. The Kids Aren't Alright- Fall Out Boy
The Kids Aren't Alright - Fall Out Boy (Lyrics)

15:. Perfect- Pink
Pink - Perfect Lyrics

14:. Pumped Up Kicks- Foster the People
Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks [LYRICS]

13:. ECHO- GUMI [Vocaloid]
【VOCALOID Original】ECHO【Gumi English】

12:. Kyouran Hey Kids!! (English Cover)- TYLERecords [From the Anime Noragami Aragoto]
[TYER] English Noragami Aragoto - Kyouran Hey Kids!! [feat. Aruvn] (FULL)

11:. Just Like Fire- Pink [From the Movie Alice Through the Looking Glass]
Just Like Fire (From the Original Motion Picture "Alice Through The Looking Glass") (Ly...

10:. Together- Ella Eyre
Ella Eyre - Together Lyrics

9:. Renegade (English Cover)- TYLERecords [From the Anime Gangsta]
[TYER] English Gangsta. OP - "Renegade" [feat. Aruvn] (FULL)

8:. Rather Be- Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynne
Rather Be - Clean Bandit feat Jess Glynne Lyrics

7:. Can't Hold Us (Cover)- Pentatonix
Pentatonix - Can't Hold Us ( Lyrics video)

6:. No Money- Galantis
Galantis - No Money

5:. InSaNiTy (Frost Mix)- CheezeItsAreYummy
iNSaNiTY [Frost Mix] (English)

4:. Gasoline- Halsey
Halsey - Gasoline (Audio)

3:. Stressed Out- Twenty One Pilots
Twenty one pilots - Stressed Out - Lyrics

2:. Renegades- X Ambassadors
X Ambassadors - Renegades (Lyric Video)

1:. Polarize- Twenty One Pilots
twenty one pilots - Polarize (Lyrics)

Nice. Ah that reminds me to put matroshyka (I know I butchered the name) on my list of repeating songs. Might end up as Yuji's theme song.

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
@ERode: There is still no definite date. I'm trying to finish most of the stuff regarding the RP before I can make an Signups thread. Maybe by this week I could post it, but that isn't confirmed. Let's just say it depends on my laziness. :P

I was thinking maybe #21: Daze | Jin feat MARIA
or this version of Megalovania. :D This one's my favorite.

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
ANNOUNCEMENT!
GAHD, GMing is harder than I thought. I regret my decision. xD

Alright guys, I'm still writing down detailed information about the gang, as well as others. I've come to a decision that every detail about the RP will be placed on the Signups thread for everyone else to see (rather than making you guys scroll down through all this text). Since the majority already know how to make their Character Sheets, I'll just start making the OOC/Character Sheet thread starting maybe tomorrow. Gonna be one hell of a progress to do. </3 Everything will be included there for convenience sake. This was just an interest check, after all. It's to give a vague idea of what to expect and what your character's standing will be in the story.

For now, I will just:
- Check your Character Sheets briefly and see if they are of acceptable value in the RP. (Once I make a Character Banner for you, it means your character is accepted.)
- Wait for 2 more slots to join us.
- Start planning on what to include in the OOC/Character Sheet thread (and possibly make it smaller and more organized)
- Etc.

For now, you guys can:
- Encourage at least 2 more people to join our roleplay!
- Take Face Claims for your characters (for those who haven't created Character Sheets yet, no rush!)
- Plan relationships with other players' characters (bystanders may have a connection with one of the members of the gang)
- Ask me questions.
- Optional, but you can check "Senpai's World" in the Test Chambers forum for a sneak peek on my progress regarding what I will be making for the RP.

Hmm I'll ask who I know at least.

ANNOUNCEMENT!
GAHD, GMing is harder than I thought. I regret my decision. xD

Alright guys, I'm still writing down detailed information about the gang, as well as others. I've come to a decision that every detail about the RP will be placed on the Signups thread for everyone else to see (rather than making you guys scroll down through all this text). Since the majority already know how to make their Character Sheets, I'll just start making the OOC/Character Sheet thread starting maybe tomorrow. Gonna be one hell of a progress to do. </3 Everything will be included there for convenience sake. This was just an interest check, after all. It's to give a vague idea of what to expect and what your character's standing will be in the story.

For now, I will just:
- Check your Character Sheets briefly and see if they are of acceptable value in the RP. (Once I make a Character Banner for you, it means your character is accepted.)
- Wait for 2 more slots to join us.
- Start planning on what to include in the OOC/Character Sheet thread (and possibly make it smaller and more organized)
- Etc.

For now, you guys can:
- Encourage at least 2 more people to join our roleplay!
- Take Face Claims for your characters (for those who haven't created Character Sheets yet, no rush!)
- Plan relationships with other players' characters (bystanders may have a connection with one of the members of the gang)
- Ask me questions.
- Optional, but you can check "Senpai's World" in the Test Chambers forum for a sneak peek on my progress regarding what I will be making for the RP.
Erm...Senpai? What is we already made a character banner for out character. (Made one all by herself)

I'll claim a FC sooner or later. Probably later.

Natsume.png

"Don't waste my time with this."

General Information

miku-zatsune-miku-zatsune-18239119-359-337-jpg.jpg

Full Name: Natsume Tanaka

Nickname and origin of nickname: The Demonic Angel, because of how she acts.

Do they like the nickname given to them?: She really doesn't care.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Birthday: May 23

Ethnic Background: Japanese

Character Speech Color/Code: Red
Physical Appearance

13259656_1070916486316894_851972252_n.jpg

Hair Color: Dark brown, hints of dyed red and black

Eye Color: Dark Brown but sometimes can look red in certain light

Height: 5' 9''

Weight: 120lbs

Fashion style: Natsume doesn't really have any style. Most of the time she just wears her school uniform because she doesn't feel like worrying about cloths is important. If not, she'll just were whatever she has available from skirts to pants, and t-shirts to hoodies. Although, she will also wear a kimono for business, mansion and dojo related stuff.

Health condition: Healthy

Any prominent scars/burns on the character's being?: She has a scar on her back.

Combat abilities (if any): She's extremely good at hand-to-hand combat and getting into a real fight with her is very dangerous for the person she is fighting. This is because she has spent years working on her combat skills and her temper adds to it. She knows a bit of basic hand gun use but it usually isn't her thing. She has more recently taken it up, so it'll take time to learn how to use a gun better.
History/Background

i431xaon6tmzojcYXy36EAdAboR8xadrJfyshdj_mYKTpoAG3rbz36dpwsQIgDclYjMpkbAEPsM11nr4qBbkncLhnDM=w426-h240-n

Natsume was born to a prestigious and wealthy family that didn't want her. Her parents did not want a child. Natsume was an accident, however, because her parents didn't want to ruin their reputation in society they didn't get rid of the child or put her up for adoption when she was born. But, that wasn't a good thing for Natsume. Since her parents didn't want her, they didn't take care of her very well. They did a good enough job when she was a baby but when she started to get old enough, she had to do everything for herself. She had to cook, wash her old cloths, so on.

Her parents ignored her most of the time, or treated her like a stain on their family. They punished her often for nothing at all, and made her stay in her room a lot. She needed something to do so Natsume spent her time in her room reading and learning a lot of skills and knowledge. There was one place that was solace for Natsume though, her uncle's mansion. Her uncle, Ryuu Tanaka was the sole owner of the Tanaka Mansion. Ryuu treated Natsume more like a father than an uncle and invited her over often. There she would learn how to fight with him at his Dojo and help out around the place in order to get money. After she was old enough her parents forced her to pay for her own things at home, so Ryuu paid her for helping out at the Dojo.

Natsume had wanted to move in with Ryuu, an offer he had given her but her parents wouldn't allow it, still because of their reputation. Although her parents and the rest of her family didn't care about her, she did feel like she had a home with Ryuu. He made her happy.

Natsume grew older and the girl meant Kimura Tatsujin by accident one day when she didn't have enough money to buy a soda. He was the first friend that Natsume had made. Then, along came Hirosaki Tomoyagi. He had shown up in Natsume's life because it wanted to fight her after hearing she was strong. The girl refused though, but that didn't stop Hirosaki from continuously bugging her about it. Eventually, this meant he was around all the time and hung out with her and Kimura, so the two just figured he would become their friend. Hirosaki became Natsume's second friend.

Everything was good for a while. Kimura and Hirosaki would come over to the Tanaka Mansion to hang out. Natsume finally felt like she had a family. But, that happiness ended one evening. Ryuu was kidnapped and held hostage by a gang. Natsume had called the police when she found out, but they would do nothing about it. So, she, Kimura and Hirosaki went to save her uncle. A fight broke out, and eventually the three friends were winning. They had gotten her uncle and everything seemed like it was going to be okay. Until one of the gang members lashed out with a knife towards Natsume. Ryuu moved in the way to protect Natsume and the knife went into Ryuu instead. A wound that would kill him.

"Be happy, Natsume." His last words to her, with a smile on her face. Natsume fell into despair, the first time the girl had ever cried. She had lost the only family that cared for her. Unable to do anything through the pain, Hirosaki took down the man with the knife and then carried Natsume out of the place. It wasn't until after the incident that the police had shown up, late.

It was then that "The Strays" were formed by the idea suggested by Hirosaki to Natsume. It took some time for Natsume to get over the death of her uncle. Natsume found out that her uncle had named her the sole heir to the mansion, thus making Natsume the owner now. She lives there now, and uses it for both teaching and the gang's Headquarters. Although, Natsume still changed forever. She doesn't trust the police anymore since they didn't nothing for her uncle and it is possible that dangerous mode when she is angry was born when she lost her uncle. She has gain more prestige herself thanks to becoming the mistress of the Tanaka Mansion, but she is also the leader of "The Strays".
Personality/Daily Life

63be7745c61b372389273d4b19401134.jpg

Natsume doesn't listen to authority; rather she does what she wants. She is actually quite smart but chooses not to care too much about school because it is boring and too simply to her. Considering her leadership role, she is a strong leader in many ways such as a good speaker to her members as well as surprisingly very physically strong despite her tall yet thin stature. While most of the time she passes as a cool badass kind of character, she can be more sensitive and caring towards her gang members who learn that she can be more venerable and clumsy than she lets on.

She's rebellious and can be very dangerous if needed. She can get a temper, but she usually is cool and level headed on the outside unless provoked to show her temper. If her temper comes out, no one should be around her. She is destructive and will hurt someone badly if they give her reason to. That is why she is called the Demonic Angel because she can be very scary if she loses her temper.

-Rock music
-Secretly love of animals
-The gang

Dislikes:
-Going to classes
-Bugs (A surprising cliché considering who she is)
- Doesn't trust the police
-The family she was born into
Relationships

Role in Gang: Leader, Co-founder

Relationships:
Hirosaki Tomoyagi: Natsume's best friend. They meant when he challenged her to a fight when he heard she was very strong. Natsume refused but he wouldn't give in. Eventually, the two just ended up as friends after time went on. He was the one the most that helped her get through the death of her uncle. She cares about him very much and enjoys him being by her side. He is most likely the most important person in her life and she never wants to lose him ever.

Kimura Tatsujin: They were once good friends, very good friends until he left the gang. Natsume couldn't handle the betrayal and seems to have mixed feelings. She misses her old friend, yet is very angry and wants to hurt him for him leaving and the gang.

Remi Yamada: Natusme saved Remi from a gang of bullies. She simply walked into their group and took Remi out of there, simply saying that she could join their gang. The bullies wanted to fight Natsume for it, but all she had to do to prevent them from doing anything was give them a look. After that, Remi joined the gang and the two have pretty much become something like friends.
Miscellaneous

0b529f27f32e9b726dbdf49e070725ae.jpg

Face Claim: Zatsune Miku

Theme song: Up in Flames by Icon for Hire

Character Banner:

Extras:
-Eats a lot of lollipops.
-Can play guitar and piano.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Erm...Senpai? What is we already made a character banner for out character. (Made one all by herself)
That's completely fine. :D You can create your own Character Banner, if you like! Makes it a bit easier for me too since I suck at making Banners. :P

I'll claim a FC sooner or later. Probably later.
Like I said, take your time. ^^ I have a lot of ground to cover before I could complete the Signups thread. Ugh. </3 ; ;

That's completely fine. :D You can create your own Character Banner, if you like! Makes it a bit easier for me too since I suck at making Banners. :P

Like I said, take your time. ^^ I have a lot of ground to cover before I could complete the Signups thread. Ugh. </3 ; ;
Thank you Senpai <3
image.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I guess I'll join this. Skadoosh!

Brought here by @RedArmyShogun. :)
Welcome to the interest check. Please make yourself comfortable. Would you like some tea?

Feel free to ask me anything regarding the RP. Of course I imagined you read the entirety of the Interest Check. C:

1 SLOT LEFT!

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
WIP
tumblr_o7ookl0WxM1tuszaio1_250.jpg

"Amazing. I'm nearly there now that she's done wrestling code."

> GENERAL INFO <

tumblr_o5sl0bq0i31qc9zfzo10_250.gif

"Hello. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Make no mistake. Cross me, and you'll pay."
Full Name:
Chikafusa Yuji

Nickname and origin of nickname (if any):
-Chika, shortened last name.
-Neko Neko, after his obsession with cats.
-Fusa-san, a more formal use of a shortened part of his last name.
-Feral, after his past in which he was more aggressive and angry.

Do they like the nickname given to them?:
-Neko Neko is kind of embarrassing for him when people use it, mostly because he's trying to look tough.
-Feral is a name he wants to leave behind, as it's his past he that doesn't want to face. Most likely to give you a black eye.

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Birthday:
April 27th

Ethnic Background:
Japanese

Character Speech Color/Code:
#800080, purple on the color palette
"Look. I like purple. Deal."

> PHYSICAL APPEARANCE <

tumblr_o41q69lhuV1sgs98qo2_250.gif

"I'm not signing up for the army, am I? I think they'd kick me out."
Eye Color:
Purple, often times in the light it can appear yellowish, which partially led to the nickname Feral.

Hair Color:
White. Cut oddly, it's likely a result of some pranksters at the orphanage where he lived only a few months prior. Without money, he has no way to fix it, and has simply gone with how it looks.

Height:
5' 6" average height, but above average bad manners.

Weight:
156 lbs of pure muscle and bad attitude.

Fashion Style:
A plain white shirt black pants with suspenders to keep them up when moving a lot. He tends to forgo fancy clothes or gear due to lack of funds, or rather the absence of them. Most of the things he wears are secondhand or fished out of a garbage can. More often than not he'll wear a tie to attempt to seem fancy. His shoes are scuffed and beaten down, but still fairly usable despite their wear and tear. He also wear fingerless gloves to to protect his hands a little more than leaving them bare. He's mentioned quite a few times that he wants a shoulder pistol holder to look cooler. That won't happen unless someone at the precinct throws one away, however.

Health condition:
Fairly good despite some slight malnutrition. He tries to keep up on his training and eat whenever able. While he's not altogether the healthiest due to his poverty diet, he's still easily able to beat up untrained or lower level fighters without much trouble.

Any prominent scars/burns on the character's being?:
A long scar on his stomach, a scar above his eye. The scar on his stomach was from a knife fight he hadn't been prepared for. The scar above his eye is from a rock a kid threw at him when he tried to go home to the orphanage.

Additional Comments on Appearance:
Saying that he always looks like he's been scuffed up a little is an understatement. Yuji always looks like he's ready for a fight and that he's been running around fighting others. He seems to always shift in place, like he's going to flee at a moment's notice.

tumblr_o78xh5EYX91v8c9y6o1_r2_1280.gif

Combat abilities:​
For a street kid, you'd expect a more wild and loose style from how he fights. While this is partially true, he fights using Kempo, and is fairly good at it. Not many people can actually sneak up on him or manage to get a critical blow in before he strikes back. He mostly goes on the offensive, preferring to deal out the damage before someone hurt him. Sometimes he has a hard time stopping when he thinks that the person he's fighting could really hurt him, leading him down a much darker path than he'd prefer.

He also has a proficiency in using guns, knowing how to handle most small handguns without hurting himself. Accuracy is something he's still working on, however.
> HISTORY/BACKGROUND <

tumblr_o5h9gdwrkd1rfx24fo1_540.gif

"I... shouldn't go on. Who would want a kid called Feral every time he turns around? I'm unwanted everywhere."

Having been abandoned most of his life, Yuji was ditched when he was little more than a month old on the doorstep of a run down orphanage in the worst part of town. He never was an outspoken child, often letting others bully him into submission and lacked friends. He tended to be left alone by adults, because they simply regarded him as pitiful or simply didn't notice his presence. He would have wasted his whole life there, until a man came in when he was five years old.

It was an immediate connection between the two, and Yuji was adopted by the stranger. For years the two worked together in the dojo, and Yuji stopped letting people walk all over him and started to gain more of a presence. He often went out to fight to see how he could hone his skills and his father never seemed to dissuade the boy from doing so. Yuji often revealed a large temper when teased and had to be pulled off of a much larger kid one day after the kid had made fun of Yuji's height. For ten years, things were perfect. Yuji was at his happiest.

Then, tragedy struck. Cancer, late stage and malignant to his father's brain. His father slipped away and Yuji was sent back to the orphanage. He was teased again and retreated into his shell of a former self. That didn't quite work like before, and eventually just went back to fight anyone and everyone who looked sideways at him. He earned his nickname Feral then, due to his lack of logic and love of fighting.

He stayed quiet at the orphanage, leaving them unaware of his extra curriculum activities. One night when he returned, he was ambushed by his bullies and they threw a rock at him and while he was unconcious, cut his hair. When he awoke an hour later, he decided to grab his meager belongings and leave the orphanage for good. He struck out on his own, deciding to just scrape by in whatever means he could get. Eventually, he was found by the gang and told that he didn't have to lash out for attentire and care. He decided to sign up as the main enforcer, but he rarely does his job due to the nature of the gang.
> PERSONALITY/DAILY LIFE <

tumblr_o5sl0bq0i31qc9zfzo9_250.gif

"Well, if you must know about my life... but- don't worry about it! I eat better than you'd think!"
Positives:
When around people he likes he's warm, welcoming and a huge sweetheart. He's extremely loyal and sweet as well. He loves cats and can often be found with the street cats, feeding or taking care of them. Because of this, he sometimes walks down streets and cats follow him. He can be picky about who he hangs around with, and when not particularly angry with anyone he is usually quiet and reserved.

Negatives:

Disklikes:

Fears:

Hobbies:

> RELATIONSHIPS <

tumblr_o5sl0bq0i31qc9zfzo5_250.gif

"Uh... can we not mention this..."
Role in Gang/Police Force/Syndicate (Yakuza):
Gang Member and Main Enforcer (Though he rarely has to get tough)

Crush:
None yet!
> MISCELLANEOUS <

tumblr_o5mbisw0ei1tduux2o2_r1_540.gif

"I'm going to get arrested for all the stuff listed here aren't I? I'd prefer to live on the streets honestly!"
Face Claim:
Atsushi Nakajima from Bongo Stray Dogs

Theme Song (optional):
Character Banner (I will be making your character banners for you, as they will also be used whenever you make an IC post):

Extras (if you want to add anything else here, feel free!):

Holy crap I just realized your Character and My Character have a lot in common O.o

Because everybody's a psycho here?

A psycho is a psycho even if most of the time they aren't. After all, a whole bunch of psychos spend most of their time pretending not to be a psycho until something sets them off and they reveal their psycho side once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.