Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we have a yakuza princess, I would like to inform that the police and the yakuzas won't appear until later on in the story. For now, it's all about the gang members.

Reactions: CandyPrincess
I'd like to claim a gang member and a yakuza. I think I have an idea for a character for the yakuza at the very least.

I don't know if I'm supposed to say anything or not, but so everyone else knows. I'm playing the leader of the gang (along with Shounen as Co-leader) and a gang member character.

Reactions: xLarius
Skadoosh! I'm currently out of state on a family trip, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have to work on a character until after the 7th. It'll honestly depend on the day. What isn't reserved/taken?

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I just realized how fast the slots filled up. Wow. XD

Like I said over and over, make sure that you've read the entirety of the Interest Check; more importantly the rules. C:

For now, the slots are full! Thank you for wanting to take part in this roleplay and dedicating yourselves to it!

Our lucky participants are:

GM: @Shounen Senpai
Co-GM: @ScarletNova
@Neyu
@RainDash
@RedArmyShogun
@xLarius
@Mirai (WOMAN, YOU'VE CAUSED MY LAPTOP TO CRASH BY COPY PASTING YOUR UNIQUE NAME. XD So I'll just leave you as "Mirai". :P)
@CandyQueen
@QuakeUPSB
@EmperorsChosen

Since the Interest Check for this RP turned out to be better than I hoped, I shall think about adding more participant slots. However, by doing this, I might limit the characters created to 1 for those who haven't decided on their characters yet. We don't want to have way too many, after all. Regardless, my decision will come soon!

As for the creation of the Signup thread, it may come by this week, if not next week. It depends on my motivation. :D I seem motivated enough seeing this, so I might start working on it later.

@EmperorsChosen: Not to worry. Just take your time. As for the character slots, well... there's still plenty more to go. I won't be reserving slots for characters yet. xD

Welp given all the interest in the Yakuza, I'm working on a crooked cop. Cause I am the law.

Just to get my face claims out of the way should I post them here, or should I wait till the signup is up?

@RedArmyShogun: Yeah, feel free to post here. Anyone else feeling the itch to make a character sheet can already make their own! I shall make a Character Banner for them once they have been posted here, so it is encouraged.

Also, my character's Face Claim will be Nice from the anime Hamatora. Just going to put that out there. Have fun creating your characters!

• Thank You
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Yes figured original items may be difficult to find. If my two prove troublesome to find source material for let me know. Anyways posting mine soon (hopefully) TBD's will be filled once details about positions and/or more people are up.

Reactions: Shounen Senpai
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I just realized how fast the slots filled up. Wow. XD

Like I said over and over, make sure that you've read the entirety of the Interest Check; more importantly the rules. C:

For now, the slots are full! Thank you for wanting to take part in this roleplay and dedicating yourselves to it!

Our lucky participants are:

GM: @Shounen Senpai
Co-GM: @ScarletNova
@Neyu
@RainDash
@RedArmyShogun
@xLarius
@Mirai (WOMAN, YOU'VE CAUSED MY LAPTOP TO CRASH BY COPY PASTING YOUR UNIQUE NAME. XD So I'll just leave you as "Mirai". :P)
@CandyQueen
@QuakeUPSB
@EmperorsChosen

Since the Interest Check for this RP turned out to be better than I hoped, I shall think about adding more participant slots. However, by doing this, I might limit the characters created to 1 for those who haven't decided on their characters yet. We don't want to have way too many, after all. Regardless, my decision will come soon!

As for the creation of the Signup thread, it may come by this week, if not next week. It depends on my motivation. :D I seem motivated enough seeing this, so I might start working on it later.

@EmperorsChosen: Not to worry. Just take your time. As for the character slots, well... there's still plenty more to go. I won't be reserving slots for characters yet. xD
image.gif
Sorry Senpai X'D

@RedArmyShogun: Yeah, feel free to post here. Anyone else feeling the itch to make a character sheet can already make their own! I shall make a Character Banner for them once they have been posted here, so it is encouraged.

Also, my character's Face Claim will be Nice from the anime Hamatora. Just going to put that out there. Have fun creating your characters!
"Also, my character's Face Claim will be Nice from the anime Hamatora."

"Nice from the anime Hamatora."

"Nice from Hamatora."

image.gif

*Heavy Metal Scream with Fitting Music in the Background* YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll have something up this weekend (:

I, SHOUNEN SENPAI, AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE OF OUR VERY OWN ROLEPLAY BANNER!

P.S. - Sorry if it's ugly ; ~ ;

3XVS4wt.jpg

Very nice looking.

I'll probably put up a WIP sheet later today. At the rate I'm going, my fingers will mutiny. Worth it though.

Very nice looking.

I'll probably put up a WIP sheet later today. At the rate I'm going, my fingers will mutiny. Worth it though.
Don't exert yourself. No rush. C:

Nah I've been resting for a day already and they're not getting any better soon. Better to get some done than none.

This has nothing to do with your post but...I just wanted to say I like how Kousei Arima from Your Lie in April is your Avatar :3

lol thanks. I really enjoyed the series, plus he's such a flawed, talented, relatable character it was an easy choice for an avatar. :D

So...does the gang that all the main characters are members of have a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.