Status
Not open for further replies.
Skadoosh!

If you have room by the time you get the thread done, let me know.
I'm more than interested :P

Reactions: Shounen Senpai
Is Discord a beneficial site for OOC Chat and Discussion? Because Iwaku Group Chatting is limited to only 15 people. Even those who leave the group chat is still counted as part of those 15, so we might have to shift OOC Discussions if we do it here.

What do you guys prefer?
a) Making an OOC thread separate from the RP Information/Character Creation thread?
b) Making a Discord server?

Discord is a fast-and-reliable group chat server. It's like Skype, but much more efficient. Now PC users will have no difficulty on joining once I send out the invite link, but for those who use mobile (like Mirai), they need to download the app first before being able to use Discord.

Info/Character Creation Thread Progress: It's almost time. 90%

Reactions: Karyra
Eh, I'll cast my vote for just having an OOC thread here. Typically not a fan of using stuff like Skype or otherwise for discussion; don't think Red is either, but I'm sure he'll give his opinion when he gets back.

I'd prefer an OOC thread as well.

The day I physically talk to any of you will be after a long road of trust is built, or on top of a mound of death threats. Though I doubt we have 15 people in it atm or will retain that many, I'm sure some would be happy to use discord. I prefer ooc. So why not use both? :/

Last edited:
I've used it before it's mostly just chat. There's the option of mics and w.e. but mostly it's chat and stuff. I've never used it for video I think. I can see the problem with the ooc. I think Senpai is gonna do it through pms so if we hit 15 in that convo you can't add more. Even if they are booted from the convo. From the looks of it we'd have to do it in thread form.

Alright. An OOC discussion thread will be created along with the Signups thread.

I'm sorry for the delay. Even with help, making this RP was too time-consuming. It honestly made me tear my hair apart. Jk. The Signups/Information thread is pretty much done (with some stuff that will be discussed as the story progresses). I need to do one final roll call before I start this party. Unfortunately, for those who are inactive or lacking participation whatsoever, they will have to be removed from the slots.

@ScarletNova
@RainDash
@xLarius
@CandyPrincess
@Mirai (your name pls)
@QuakeUPSB
@EmperorsChosen
@Kitsune
@DANAsaur
@ERode
@Akashi
@Miya

For you to be officially part of the RP, I will need you to state your full intention by replying "My body is ready for you Senpai" "Ready for Anomaly!" here. This is needed to make sure that the people who say so will still be interested in the RP. For those who aren't, just say you already lost interest and it's completely fine with me. You will be removed from the slots and replaced by @Rauzi and @Speziell.

Sate... Hajimemashoka? (Now then... shall we begin?)

I Will not obey your commands.

Ready for Anomaly

screw your explination mark, you aren't the boss of me. >__<

Ready for Anomaly!

[spoili]
latest
[/spoili]
*ahem*
Ready for anomaly!

Ready for anomaly

Ready for Anomaly! *throws confetti everywhere*

"Ready for Anomaly!" xLarius Reporting for duty Sargent Senpai!

"So... This is it. We got their bearings, we got their weaknesses. People... are you... ready?"

Enthused by his extremely motivated speech, the audience cheered and roared to the anonymous hooded figure.

"We are ready for Anomaly!"

"My body is ready for you Senpai" or wait, no, I mean "Ready for Anomaly!" :P

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ready for anomaly.

Ok. Ready for Anomaly.

And ready to crack some heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.