• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they should be in the signup/ooc thread sooner or later..

Natsume's on 7 is you are looking for her. But, I agree. I was trying to go back through some and it was hard to see each of them.

Honestly I would likely to save time, just make the signups and ooc and in place of having to read through all of this just request a copy paste to the proper thread by the user. Saves you both time and shows whos still interested. A lot of people seem to be waiting on the sign up, or possibbly moved on.

I shall make things easy once the OOC/Signups thread is done. -pulls @ScarletNova- YOU'RE MAKING THE OOC WITH ME WOMAN--

Reactions: Miya
OOC Progress: 10%

I'll ask something, for the time being.

Is the Overview, Rules and Character Sheet skeleton clear and understandable enough for you guys? Did they explain what is needed to be explained in their respective sections? If so, I won't change anything else and just add them into the OOC. I might slightly alter the Overview though, just in case. :P

Also, before I post the OOC thread, I'll need to ask who is still willing to participate. There are some who vanished into the wind, apparently. D:

Yeah everything is clear, but going back over it, I noticed an image isn't working.

Well I'm sticking around obviously as screw you gm I don't wanna do dis. You might want to edit with a name callout though.

The chart is useable. I plan to just CP mine over into the ooc/sign up. Emp should be in this still I'll ask him to post here likely.

Last edited:
I'm still here and willing to participate. (:

Good. We've still got 6 suckers participants counted (counting me and Scarlet). :P

@Akashi I think was still interested but he doesn't care to post in this so much as the ooc.

Last edited:
I will probably get a CS up when the OOC thread is posted.

Update:

OOC/Signups thread post progress: 45%

Progress of said post can be found on "Senpai's World".

It may be finished tomorrow or the day after, depending on my time allowance. Tutorial classes starting Monday. Ugh. And it's morning already? Crap. I need to sleep.

I'm still here! I'll finish the CS when I have time. Got a lot of stuff going on right now >_<

Last edited:
/waves at the Siegdrake with my own finished CS.

So I'm done with my character sheet. Feel free to check her out on page 6. Made a lot of changes about her.

Well I'm sticking around obviously as screw you gm I don't wanna do dis. You might want to edit with a name callout though.

The chart is useable. I plan to just CP mine over into the ooc/sign up. Emp should be in this still I'll ask him to post here likely.

soooooooo, I made my character fancy your character. Is that alright? And sorry if I have to quote. I'm just using my phone and its a bit hard to tag someone without quoting >_<

So I'm done with my character sheet. Feel free to check her out on page 6. Made a lot of changes about her.

soooooooo, I made my character fancy your character. Is that alright? And sorry if I have to quote. I'm just using my phone and its a bit hard to tag someone without quoting >_<
Hmm, what the cop? Yeah its fine I guess unless someone has a problem with it. Was something minor with him I had planned, but it doesn't much matter or even need to happen, or can play out differently.

Apologies if the OOC/Signups thread is a bit delayed. I'm trying to make the post as detailed as it can get for you guys. I won't disappoint, I promise.

Senpai's World

Progress: 54%

Status
Not open for further replies.