Status
Not open for further replies.
What particular areas of interest do you guys want to see in Kizugawa? We already have schools, a mall, the police HQ (as well as their branch departments in the other sections), and a shrine. These areas will be of use throughout the story as meeting and hang-out places.

We need a super sketchy area, where a lot of gangs go to hide from police and loiter. Like a parking or an abandoned store of some kind.

I would say given the location of the Kyoto region, a dockyard would be likely or a warf. Mah store is just part of the general town likely. Other than that I would simply look into or think of whats in or around urban area's and slums.

Last edited:
A bar & grill/pub and maybe a pawn shop or something similar?~

A classy pub would be nice. Preferrably with all-you-can-eat karaage.

A church is nice to have, or just any non-profit organization for hobos to shelter in.

Love hotels are where? Host clubs are where? Arcades are where?

Abandoned, unfinished hotels would be nice, or a poor-man's district of sorts :v

Reactions: CandyPrincess
Alright guys. It's apparent that I've put too much effort and thought into this Roleplay that it's currently giving me conflict. Plus there's the fact that I haven't taken a break from this, which I really need to. And so I will (and by break, I mean school summer classes) for the time being. All Character Sheets that you've created will be put on hold in "Senpai's World" in the Test Chambers. Once I'm finally geared up to start the RP, I'll be posting the OOC/Signups thread. Just give me a moment to take a break, since (not bragging or anything) I've spent sleepless nights (honest to truth) in putting thought and effort into this Roleplay. It's my first time as a GM, and I'm now realizing how difficult it is.

I apologize for the delay, but I really need this break. I keep working due to the fear of being rushed into making the OOC/Signups thread lest you guys will lose interest. That, and I was taking this too seriously. I'll notify everyone when I'm completely ready, plus I'm going to ask for a last official roll call for whom are still interested to join. Don't worry, your characters are safe with me in the Test Chambers for the time being while I sort this all out.

I will still be working (and aiming to complete info) on the Roleplay (with my co-GM), but at least I can do it without having to worry about being rushed. For those who already lacked the patience and lost interest, just inform me. Daijobou, I'm not mad or anything. :D ILLJUSTHAVETOKILLYOUYOULIL

So, there you have it. Please bear with me for the time being and wait for further announcements. I sincerely apologize yet again, and I thank you for being patient with me. ^^ -bows-

~Shounen Senpai~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Miya and Karyra
Do what needs to be done. These types of rps are in my nichie, I'll stick around as long as I'm able and interested, how long that will be I can't say. But at least I'm not giving you false promises and I DO have an interest in this sort of rp. So far nothing else in interest check has my attention.

Reactions: Shounen Senpai

"Harasho, Nagisa is still coming to Kizugawa."

She looks like a nerd. Yuji'd try to fight her.

Also still in this! Thanks for all the hard work so far, you deserve your break!

She looks like a nerd. Yuji'd try to fight her.

Also still in this! Thanks for all the hard work so far, you deserve your break!
Nerd xD

Will post Nagisa's CS in the future for laughs :x

Remember to give us updates time to time when you do work on it :p

Skadoooshie <3

(Please tell me this is still accepting??? :blah:)

I think so given we don't know who's still around till its compleated.

Phew. I see Shounen has taken a break? I would too if I had created such a marvelous story idea.

If anything, I'm eager to make a CS, so I'll get to work on that.

No he's here working on it bit by bit.

pdoual7ff89.png

83cbb62817bc97612ac7f4dfa0af7388351d710c_hq.gif

"Failure seems to be infatuated with me."

General Information

tumblr_static_7q2ez97lh80s0wsogkk4cwks4.gif

Full Name:
Riken Yamazato

Nickname:
Silver (The hair.)
Yama-Kun (Just a shortening of his last name.)

Sexuality:
Heterosexual (But those boy butts!)

Birthday:
January 23

Ethnic background:
Japanese

Character Speech Color:
AQUA

Physical Appearance

0.gif

"For the fifth time, silver is not my natural hair color."

Riken is admittedly quite handsome to not only women, but to some men. His attractiveness sometimes serves as a means of escape when under fire from women in particular. His face ends and meets with a sharp jawline. His eyes are a unique blend of cyan and gray, with one color becoming visible at different angles, with his skin being quite fair. In remembrance of his deceased brother, Riken has dyed his hair silver/gray to honor his death. His oddly colored hair draws the attention of drifters, from both the harassers and the curious. He stands at 5'10 and is, for the most part, slim. He heads to the gym twice a week, so underneath his shirt is a maze of abs waiting to be explored. His clothing style isn't so spectacular, but nicely fitting with his attitude. In his closet, you'd find T-shirts and tank tops with simple colors on them, tight jeans, kicks, and other things. On his neck, you can find two necklaces which belonged to his brother as well as rings on his fingers as well.

History/Background

34b65485c4.gif

"Kisa, let's be together."

The story begins with a forbidden romance. Kisa Amano, the daughter of a family of policemen, and Shiri Yamazato, a member of the feared Yakuza, operating under the name Fuzen. They had met once when she was finishing high school, and Shiri was attracted to her. Kisa knew of his background and resisted his feelings for her. But with time, Kisa began not to care what her family would think. Months later, Kisa would become pregnant with her first child, Shihaku. He was born on a cold night. Two to three years later, a second child was announced, Riken. Riken and Shihaku didn't see each other much when they hit six years old, due to Shiri wanting to teach Shihaku the ways of the Yakuza at an early age.

Kisa was scared to have her child around those things, so the two began to argue with one another. They stopped talking to each other, and it was only Riken and Kisa. However, one day, the Yakuza discovered the truth about Kisa's family, and a war started. In the aftermath, his mother, brother, and father were killed. The last memory he had of his family was a picture of his brother, hair dyed white as a part of the initiation. Riken was later taken in by the only relative who lived close, his uncle. Growing aggressive as he grew older, Riken and his uncle argued daily...
Personality/Daily Life

WORK IN PROGRESS!
Relationships

WORK IN PROGRESS!

Bystander
Miscellaneous

Face Claim:
Gokudera Hayato | Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Character Banner:

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shounen Senpai
Gokudera?

Gokudera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the party, @Speziell. We'll do a roll call once the thread is complete before I start accepting characters. He's considered, though. :D Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.