L U C A S
"Whatever floats your boat." Lucas easily complied with her wishes.

He helped the gorgeous blonde arrange the board everything else on it except for the cards. He left that job to her, but all else was relatively easier for him to finish setting up his favorite board game.

"This last game will truly decide the champion."

Last edited:
c l a u d i a

Claudia sorted the cards out into three different categories, shuffled those piles, randomly selected one of each and put them in the envelope. She then shuffled the rest of the cards together and dealt them out between the two of them.

"Prepare to get your ass kicked, then," Claudia teased.

"I'm Professor Plum. I'm always Professor Plum."

L U C A S
"Okay, I'm Mrs. White." Lucas chose his pawn instantly and snatched it up in his hand swiftly. "I don't normally care who I play as, but if you're using your favorite, I'm using mine."

He grinned,"This is great. I haven't had this much fun in a long time." He hadn't even played both board and card games, except for monopoly, since a long time now.

Setting down his white pawn in the dining room area, he then swiped up the dice in his hands and handed them to her. "Alright, you can go first."

c l a u d i a

It was near the end of the game and Claudia had a prediction in mind. She smirked at Lucas and moved her token into the centre so she could wrap it up.

"I think it's Scarlet, in the study with the lead pipe," she said, opening the envelope.

Claudia was correct and she threw the cards onto the floor to show him.

"Ha. Ha ha ha."

L U C A S
Lucas leaned over the cards to confirm her little victory. And he pulled away slowly clapping. "Very good. Very good job indeed."

"I suppose I'll simply win next time we play."
He sighed, and wiped his hand down his face, laughing a little. "At the her least, I was hoping you'd he the murderer."

Lucas hopped onto his feet, standing on his half asleep legs, and stretching a little. Sitting in the same position for an extended period of time left people, him, stiff.

c l a u d i a

Claudia also stood up and stretched, sighing in content as her back and knees cracked. "Fuck. I was getting stiff."

She wrapped her arms around Lucas and kissed him on the Adam's apple. "Okay, I'll take you to get Maccas," she said, using the Australian term because her mother was Australian.

"But we're going through the drive through and I'm not getting out of the car. I'm not even putting the shoes on. Fuck shoes."

L U C A S
Lucas put his arm around her in response, loving every bit of affection he received. "But, Claudia, you know what they say. Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world. Don't quote me on that."

He smiled and shrugged a shoulder."I don't really care. I just want my double cheeseburger and fries."

Lucas let go of her only to change out of his night clothes because he had forgot to do so.

c l a u d i a

Claudia hunted down the car keys as Lucas changed into his normal clothes, not that it mattered. Once he had joined her, she smirked and lead him into the garage.

There were three cars with two empty space, one for the car she shared with her brother and the other for her parents' BMW, which they had taken.

"Quentin and Brogen took our car so we're taking this baby," she told Lucas as she opened the glossy black Mercedes and slipped into the driver's seat.

L U C A S
"And who's car is this?" Lucas mumbled and blinked, not that it really mattered.

He didn't know too much about cars, but he could recognize certan ones and knew what was expensive or not. The cars weren't the only lavish and expensive possessions of the Lightwood's. To a point, when he was around, it made him uncomfortable in way, because he felt displaced.

But he had practically felt that way for most of his life.

"Alright, let's go." He opened the passenger seat door and settled in.

c l a u d i a

"This is my dad's car, and he'll murder me if he ever finds out we drove it,"
Claudia told Lucas as she carefully backed out of the driveway.

"So if you love me, we'll keep this between us."

Claudia put on House of Memories by Beautiful Pain and sung along as she drove to McDonald's and through the drivethrough. Soon enough Lucas had his double cheeseburger and fries and Claudia her nuggets and fries and frozen Coke.

L U C A S
"So, you stole your dad's car keys to steal his car and ride out in style through a McDonald's drive-thru."

Lucas unrolled the top of his white paperbag and began to eat friend by friend. Because, he loved fries. And as for restaurants went, McDonald's had some obviously, deliciously fried taters.

He put his feet on the dashboard to get comfortable as he smirked, finding amusement in her and the situation. "Claudia Lightwood, you are bad. Badder than I initially believed."

c l a u d i a

"Get your feet off the dashboard, this is a fucking Mercedes,"
Claudia said shrilly, batting Lucas's legs with her right hand as she drove.

She gave him a slightly annoyed look but then squeezed his hand and smiled when she saw that no damage had been done.

"And, obviously, I'm a badass. You should have known that by now."

She smirked and bit into one of her ten nuggets.

"Right, I'm taking us home because I cannot afford anything to happen to this vehicle. I like having fingers."

L U C A S
"If that's the case. Maybe we shouldn't have took this car at all." Lucas frowned slightly, closing his bag and no longer risking to eat in the vehicle. Not that he was a messy eater, he simply wanted to leave no tracks of their use.

"McDonald's isn't too important. We could have waited, I could have." He sighed, leaning back in his seat.

"I guess it doesn't matter know, I mean, I have my cheeseburger, thank you very much."

c l a u d i a

"No, it's fine, I wanted to take the Mercedes and I wanted Maccas so it worked out,"
Claudia informed Lucas.

She continued to drive until she got home and she had parked the Mercedes between the Ferrari and the Porsche. Her dad liked nice things.

"Come on, I wanna eat," she told Lucas as she took her food and lead him up to her bedroom, where she put American Horror Story on and ate her food.

L U C A S
Lucas sunk onto his seat on the bed, enjoying his cheeseburger and fries happily. He had also swiped a cold bottle of spring water from the fridge before she dragged him upstairs to watch, obviously, her favorite show as they ate.

Luckily, do a horror story, it wasn't as horrific or disturbing enough to keep him from devouring his meal. The whole setup was nice, food and TV. The perfect recipe.

Once he was finished, he threw his trash into the small garbage can and laid on his side to watch.

c l a u d i a
Once she had finished her food and disposed of her rubbish in the trash can under her bedside table -- which was where the two condoms also lay to rest -- Claudia snuggled up into Lucas's chest and watched the show with an odd level of adoration in her blue eyes.

"That's Tate," she said, pointing to the TV as her favourite character appeared as he explained his visions of shooting up a school to his psychiatrist. "He's a school shooter and a murderer and he impregnated his girlfriend's mother with the antichrist but it's okay, he's pretty."

Claudia sighed and gazed adoringly at Evan Peters as he walked into a school with skull makeup on.

"But he also has redeeming qualities and he's a total sweetheart so please don't think I'm materialistic," she added to Lucas.

L U C A S
"Oh, yes, Tate." Lucas propped his head up, eyes on the TV screen. "It is kind of strange that him being a sweetheart makes up for all the horrid things he's done. But like..."

He paused, silently watching the scene through. And losing his train of thought, or choosing to not say it a loud anyway."I don't know. Never mind." He kissed the top of her head and smiled.

"And won't judge you. We all have our own fictional character crush whether it be a sweety who's committed heinous acts or a badass rebel woman who's dead in the now universe."

c l a u d i a
"Well, he did completely and utterly love Violet and he really cared about her," Claudia said, as if she was defending her on-screen bae. "Even though he raped her mother. But to be fair, they weren't dating when that happened."

Claudia sighed and snuggled closer into Lucas as the scene between Tate and Violet ensued.

"I love Taissa Farmiga," she informed Lucas wistfully as Violet moved around on screen. "She's my wifey. Would you be mad if I dated her as well as you? In a polyamorous thing? I'll let you date Embry Ashford."

L U C A S
"Really? Absofuckinglutely. You can start a family with her too if you'd like. I wouldn't mind in the least."
Lucas grinned brilliantly, and chuckling pleasantly.

He put his arm around Claudia and Nuzzled the back of her neck, breathing in the fragrance of her shampoo."You can even have Jace Lesecki too if you want. He won't be needed when I'm around."

I'll just be chilling with Insanity Not Sound and her other group of friends that include, Taylor Swift, Ellen Degeneres, Jennifer Lawrence and some other guy I shamefully can't remember."
He sighed dreamily as if he was picturing it now. Sitting with blonde beautiful rockstar.

"All I would need to do is bring a bunch of Johnny Depp movies and a box of chocolate. Because everyone knows about her love for chocolate. You know, she said Still Into You was about her excessive love for chocolate. She was joking, but still...she'll have to fall for me."

c l a u d i a
Claudia giggled at Lucas's excitement at the hypothetical idea of dating Embry Ashford from Insanity Not Sound. It made her happy to hear and see him so elated, even if it was just a funny joke between them.

She turned around and pinned Lucas to the bed before laying on top of his chest and nuzzling into his shirt. "Of course she'd fall for you, you're a total sweetheart," Claudia assured her boyfriend, kissing him on the sternum affectionately and closing her eyes in content.

"And Jace Lesecki would have to fall for me because he likes attention, which is all he'll receive from me. Only when you're canoodling with Embry, of course, I don't want to make my real bae jealous." Claudia smirked and kissed said bae on the neck.