L U C A S
"Aw, anyone could see why you're my one and only." Lucas brushed back her stray, long and fine blonde locks away from her face and tucked them behind her hair.

He kept his arms around her and sat up so she was sitting in his lap as he caressed he face and kissed her forehead.

"So kind." He kissed her cheek."Thoughtful and intelligent."His lips met with her other cheek and tip of her nose."And stunningly beautiful."One last brief peck was added, but to her lips. Soft and sweet.

"And I love every bit of you."

c l a u d i a
Lucas never failed to make Claudia feel adored. Wanted. Loved. And that was something she had not experienced in a very long while, and certainly not from her ex-boyfriend. Towards the end, Ryan had made her feel wanted but it was in a primal, animalistic way. A purely physical one.

Ryan looked like a god but he had nothing on Lucas.

Claudia beamed and leaned in and pecked Lucas on the forehead. "Well, it's easy to see why you're better than even Jace Lesecki," she told him in a soft, flirty whisper. "You're kind -- " Cheek. "Loving -- " Other cheek. "Intellectual -- " Nose. "And, most of all, really fucking gorgeous."

She smirked and kissed him on the lips, passionately and lovingly. "Well, I guess your affection and love is better than your looks but they're up there. You remind me of Apollo the sun god for some reason. All golden and pretty."

L U C A S

Lucas smiled softly and snickered as he thought of something. "That's, a very ironic comparison." He rested his forehead against her and drew small circles into her back with a caress of his fingers.

"Lucas meaning bright and shining. My parents were particular about names..." He sighed, kissing the side of her neck.

No matter what was happening around them, somehow, Lucas could always ind himself at his happiest and peace with Claudia. NO visions, no social bullshit or any other bullshit either. It was just him and her, it always just the two of them. And he liked it that way. He didn't need anything but her.

"I can't think of any god good enough to compare you with." He added frankly.​

c l a u d i a
"Well, I've always thought Artemis was a badass motherfucker, but she's the virgin goddess so I guess that's entirely out of the question," Claudia mused. She wriggled closer to Lucas so she was sitting on his crotch, as if to accentuate her point.

"Athena is pretty cool, too, but if I had to be compared to any god or goddess, I'd want to be Disney's Hades. The sassy gay friend who just wants to rule the world."

Claudia grinned and kissed the tip of Lucas's nose.

L U C A S
"The resemblance is uncanny." Lucas commented with an amused snort and small grin.

"And yet again, in that sense, we'd live in two different worlds. You'd be too malevolent for me to talk to." He gently moved her, so she was no longer sitting on his groin, but his left lap.

"I'd say we should watch it, Disney's Hercules, but we'end up talking through the whole movie."

c l a u d i a
"Fuck it." Claudia picked up her remote and put the movie on, even though she knew she'd just end up talking, like Lucas had said. She loved Disney too much not to put the film on.

"Prepare for my kickass singing, because this motherfucker is a musical." Claudia shifted so she was still seated in Lucas's lap but facing away from him, her back pressed against his chest and her head on his shoulder.

"I also know all the words to the entire film. I may or may not be secretly obsessed with Disney."

L U C A S
"I've heard your kickass singing before, so there's no need to warn me." Lucas smirked, leaning back against the fluffed pillows sitting up on the headboard of the bed. He found it very easy to get comfortable with Claudia.

"And I won't lie, I find it cool when people have memorized a film word from words. I also find it annoying when they display that skill while others are trying to watch the film, except for the singing, everyone likes to sing along. Yet, if it's yo doing all of this, I wouldn't mind. I'd find it adorable." He put his arms around her waist like a seatbelt, securing her place on him. And he smuggled her close.

"So, chatter 'til your heart's content."

c l a u d i a
"If you want me to be quiet, I will rip my tongue from my mouth and sacrifice it to the sun gods," Claudia promised Lucas as she snuggled up into his chest and pulled the blankets up to cover their legs.

She shut up and concentrated on the movie, singing along to the songs despite her promise to be quiet.

Claudia found herself tracing little patterns on Lucas's forearms, and she shifted to the side slightly so she could slip her hand up his shirt and trace the same patterns on his chest and abdomen.

L U C A S
Lucas perched back in his spot with her, eyes trained on the screen.

Ultimately, he found more enjoyment listening to Claudia sing along than the actual movie itself. He was always easily distracted by her everything. Her expressions, her body, her voice, her smell, her touch. All of it. It left him in a trance.

They weren't talking through the movie, but her certainly wasn't paying that much attention, if any at all.

Lucas slid a hand down from her waist to her hip and stopped at her thigh, squeezing her gently and kissing her head tenderly.

c l a u d i a
Claudia smiled softly and turned her head to look up at him. "I don't think either of us are really watching this movie," she said flirtatiously.

Claudia paused it and slipped her hand further up his shirt, rubbing the smooth skin there and arching her neck back to kiss him passionately on the lips.

"I love you," she whispered.

L U C A S
His lips curved into a slight smile as he soaked in her words. Those three words, said more than once, and it still never failed to make his heart flutter and him the happiest person to ever live. Because she loved him. And he easily returned those feelings.

"I love you too, Claudia." He slipped his fingers down the skin of her thigh, stroking her lightly.

Lucas then used his free hand to delicately hold her chin and tilt her head once more to lock his lips with her's deeply. He proceeded to switch positions by rolling over and letting her land on the mattress and he hovered over her, careful not to put any of his weight on her.

"And that will never changed." His lips clashed with hers again, passionate, but still all the more loving.

c l a u d i a
Claudia moaned and melted into his kiss. How were even simple kisses something to be loved and treasured? Because they were from Lucas, who she loved. Lucas, who was beautiful.

Claudia tugged his shirt off and rolled over so she was on top, and she leaned in to place another hickey on his delicate collarbone. At least this one would be hidden by his shirt.

"You want that payback I promised you now?" she murmured with a tiny smirk.

L U C A S
"I can't think of any better time than now." Lucas replied in a sultry whisper. Laid on his back, simpering slightly, he put his hands firmly on her hips, his thumbs gently playing with the waistband of her trousers.

Obviously, Claudia would be good as the more experienced one. Either way, he enjoyed every bit of her affections and touch. What was to come would be even better, however.

"Let's see your promised payback."

c l a u d i a
"I am more than happy to oblige," Claudia said with a smirk. She tugged off her shirt -- she wasn't wearing a bra so she was therefore baring herself to him, but she felt confident in her body around Lucas.

She kissed his lips and then all the way down his body until she reached his belly button. Then, she tugged his trousers and underwear off and kissed his mouth again, sensually caressing his sides as she did so.

She didn't bother getting a condom because, quite frankly, it would not be necessary for what she had in mind.

When she was done, having left herself content as well, she crawled up to lay beside him and kissed him on the shoulder as Ryan had never liked kissing her after such an act. She settled down beside him and sighed in content.

"Payback enough?"

L U C A S
Lucas gasped, seemingly he had caught his breath toward the end and gulped in air once she was finished with her payback. He sighed one last time, this time peacefully, and turned onto his side to face her comfortably. "It exceeded enough." He said breathily.

He kissed her lips softly, instinctively. It was second nature to him, kissing and feeling her. By now, it was woven in his blood after shaeing so many intimate moments with her. Emotionally and physically. After all they been through, nothing would change how he felt or acted toward her.

He pecked her mouth again, traveling down to her collarbone and made his way back up to her chin to face her again. "You're my one and only. You that, right?" He nuzzled her face gently with his nose.

c l a u d i a
Claudia didn't hide her surprise when he kissed her right on the mouth, despite where her mouth had just been. Ryan would have never done that, even if she swallowed, like now. He would send her to the bathroom to brush her teeth before he would kiss her at all.

But Lucas kissed her right away, and she beamed.

"And you're my one and only," she told him happily, returning his kiss to the lips and sighing in content.

"And I'm glad I repaid you for last night," she added flirtatiously. "Because it was actually quite fun."

L U C A S
"You make it sound as if you had a better time than I." Lucas simpered, propping his head up, elbow on bed, cheek in hand.

"Good. Because I did too." He licked his bottom lip smiling. It made it all the more enjoyable when the feeling was mutual. He derived his pleasure by not only feeling good himself, but her as well.

"Oh my god this weekend is amazing. My best yet. I love you, Claudia Lightwood."
He raised his voice. He would have shouted it to the world if he didn't know it would disturb everyone in the neighborhood. And he meant every word of it.

Whenever his girlfriend was around, everything was amazing.

Last edited:
c l a u d i a
Claudia giggled and put her hand over Lucas's mouth. "Don't yell, we have old people on either side of our house," she told him softly, before removing her hand to kiss him on the lips.

"I'm glad you're having fun, because this is possibly the best time I've ever had."

Claudia sat up, stretched her arms and put her top back on. "You hungry?"

L U C A S
"Sure, I'm always up for food."

Lucas sat up from his spot on the bed and turned around to kick his legs off the bed. He found his pants and boxers on the floor and slipped them on before facing Claudia again.

"Do you have anything in mind?" He sighed contently. He would be content with anything. Because everything was amazing with Claudia.​

c l a u d i a
"Yeah, what I really want is Tate's spicy chicken so I'll have to throw in enough cayenne pepper and hope for the best," said Claudia. She stood up and kissed Lucas on the neck before taking his hand and leading him to the kitchen.

She had watched Tate make the spicy chicken in question enough times to know the general gist of the ingredients required. She threw cayenne pepper, paprika, turmeric and chilli flakes into the breadcrumbs, crumbed the chicken and put it in the deep fryer, while she made wedges and put them in the oven.

"I could totally go on MasterChef," Claudia mused as she leaned across the bench and kissed Lucas on the lips.