L U C A S
Lucas sat at the kitchen bench, head propped up by his elbow, but held on his right hand. He feigned a thinking face, yet seriously musing it over. What should they do? The questioned was left unanswered for a while because his focus and attention deriveed from it's passed as he watched Claudia.

All she was doing was making the simply breakfast of bacon and eggs. And, somehow, he enjoyed watching her do so. Manuervering around the kitchen with ease pulling out what she needed, it was like a graceful dance. He even found the small attribute of her hair bun bobbling endearing.

"There's so many things we can do, I don't know." Lucas said after getting his head back on track. He didn't care what the did, being around her was all that he cared the mist about.

"Maybe we could play some games? Monopoly in particular. I've improved since last time, if I may say so myself."

c l a u d i a

Claudia raised an eyebrow, looked at him incredulously and scoffed. "Bitch, please. I am the Monopoly master," she reminded him with a smirk as she added bacon to the pan.

"But, sure, I'll humour you, babe," she laughed as she went to the fridge -- which was as glossy, high-tech and new as the rest of the house -- and pulled out the orange juice. She poured two glasses and added ice from the ice machine in the fridge door.

Soon breakfast was finished and Claudia set Lucas's plate in front of him before moving around the bench to sit down beside him. She kissed him on the lips because she realised she hadn't done that yet today.

"I'd also like to play Scrabble," she noted. "We have every board game imaginable. Also a shit ton of cards. We could play UNO. Or strip poker." She winked playfully to let him know she was joking.

L U C A S
Lucas snickered and rolled his eyes, very much entertained. "Well, we've both already have seen what's underneath so there really wouldn't be anything to lose."

The aroma coming from the plate of food Claudia had set down in front of him was mouthwatering. What made it excessively desirable was because she made it. He didn't waste anymore time tasting the eggs and bacon by an ample helping.

After swallowing, he concluded,"Slimy, yet satisfying. I'm just kidding, this is the best eggs and bacon I've ever had." He grinned, planted a kiss on her cheek and went back in to his plate for more.

"And it's a relief to know you have card games as well. UNO and Scrabble Slam are two of my greatest talents. We should also play CLUE."

c l a u d i a

"Cluedo?"
Claudia repeated interestedly. "I would love to play Cluedo with you, but I warn you, I'm almost as good as it as I am Monopoly."

After she washed the dishes and placed them back into their pristine glass cupboards, Claudia led Lucas to the spare room that served as their games room. It contained a PlayStation, an Xbox, a Wii and two large bookcases -- one for video games and one for board games.

She sat Lucas down on the soft carpeted floor and pulled all the aforementioned board games and cards out of the shelf, before stacking them on the floor and sitting down across from him.

"I also got Trivial Pursuit because that is the shit."

L U C A S
"We might be sitting here for a while then." Lucas crossed his legs underneath himself and grinned.

He reached for the Monopoly box and opened it, not wasting any time setting the game up on the floor space between them. And as he did so, he went on talking. "Seriously, though, I'm not the same loser I was before." He shuffled the cards slowly.

"I won't go down without a fight. I went through a series of montages for this."

He narrowed his eyes at her, playfully of course, because though he loved a good challenge and hated losing, it was impossible to harbor any sour feelings for her kicking his ass. It was a game. And even if it wasn't, the sane rules applied.

"Dibs on the hat."

c l a u d i a

"You could epically montage for the rest of time and you'd never be as good as me at Monopoly,"
Claudia informed him in a loving tone as she laid on her side.

Soon, they had progressed through the game and, like always, Claudia was winning. She had bought the three most expensive properties and now she was about to secure another.

"I believe you owe me an apology," she informed him affectionately. "And there's no dog here so you'll just have to admit that you suck."

L U C A S
"I do not suck." Lucas groaned, staring at the board and desperately searching for a way out of his large debt.

Bankruptcy was around the corner. Landing on her properties signified death. And he owed the bank. The only place he had left to sale wasn't much and would be even less considering the price was to be cut in half.

"Huh. Maybe I do suck." He stroked his chin as he exchanged his only place for money. "I'm an artist, not a business man."

"I wish that dog was here to save me. My own girlfriend, ruthlessly throwing me onto the streets. And for what? The money and power?"
Lucas pouted, ashamed he had lost so soon. But was enjoying every minute of it, he had enjoyed the entire game despite his poor skills.

c l a u d i a

Claudia smirked and laid on her back as Lucas exchanged his property. "I'm only throwing you away like a piece of trash to assert my dominance, honey," she assured him in a sweet tone but with a mischievous grin.

When she had won, Claudia grinned, threw a hotel at Lucas and sat up. "Now, I believe you owe me an apology," she repeated since he had ignored her previous statement.

She began to pack up the game and leaned over the board to kiss him on the lips.

"I'm sorry," she sighed. "I love you, even if you're bad at Monopoly."

L U C A S
"That's reassuring." Lucas leaned over himself to give her a kiss of his own and planted an extra to her cheek affectionately. "I love you, too."

"And fine. I'm sorry."
He exhaled, feigning exasperation as he started putting away the board in a neat manner. The next time he would purposly challenge her to that game again would be a long time from now. "I'll just kick your pretty little ass in the next few games."

Lucas genuinely smiled at her."What do you want to play next?"

It was her turn to select a game since he had done the first one, regrettably.

c l a u d i a

"You think my ass is pretty?"

Claudia smirked and laid on her stomach after winking at him. She then perused the titles of the games they had on the floor beside him.

Claudia had never been this comfortable with anyone before. Not Ryan, not even Crystal. She had never been able to sit and joke and flirt with anyone like she could with Lucas before, and she loved exploring this relationship with her beloved.

Claudia hummed as she selected a deck of UNO cards, shifted so she was still laying on her stomach but facing him and slid the cards out of their box to shuffle them.

"This is the game that tears families apart," she said mysteriously. "It would be a shame to break up after all the shit we've been through because of a card game. So don't go crying when I beat you."

L U C A S
Lucas snorted and rolled his eyes. "Sweetheart, the only way you'll win is if I let you. And that's not happening, so do you need to grab a box of tissues before we start?" He teased, raising an eye brow at her.

To keep his legs from falling asleep and himself more comfortable, he unfolded them and sat with his legs stretched out away from their gaming area.

"So, shuffle the cards and let's go."He smirked, very confident in this game. There were a small list of games he knew he was a champion at, and UNO was amongst them.

c l a u d i a

Claudia rolled her eyes at Lucas and smirked as she continued to shuffle the cards. "I have three older brothers, dear," she informed him in a matter-of-fact tone with a posh accent. "I ain't no pussy ass bitch."

She dealt the cards and kicked her legs back and forth like a child as she sorted her cards by colour. She had two draw two cards and she was very pleased with her hand.

She drew a blue four and set it down as the first card.

"You go first, darling," she said in the same posh accent. "The colour is four, the number is blue."

L U C A S
"You'll soon come to regret letting me go first." Lucas sighed, shaking his head at his girlfriend's 'mistake'. And he would prove it to be so.

He threw down a blue Draw-two to kick off the game. And as it went on, he very casually and mercilessly put down cards to ruin her when he could, an abundant of skips, reverses, and lots of draw-twos and he unleashed, at the most, two draw-four wilds. Always keeping more cards in her hands than he had in his own. In spite of that, he had to admit her skill seeing how she lasted as long as she did.

The end of the game drew near as he held only one card in his hand, keeping a very amused and well-trained poker face to keep it's remnants and his wants hidden. It was her turn and he was waiting patiently for it to pass. Because, honestly he had already won with the wild in his hand.

"No matter what happeneds, I'll always love you."

c l a u d i a

Claudia didn't like losing, and her frown grew deeper and deeper as the game progressed and he forced her to pick up more and more cards. At one point she had eighteen in her hand but she managed to get rid of most of them.

Claudia scowled at his final card when he put it down as if the little piece of card had offended her. She threw the rest of her cards at him and sat up with a tiny smirk on her face.

"Okay, fine, I admit defeat," she said with a little laugh, leaning over the fallen pile of cards to kiss him on the lips.

"You should get some kind of prize, for beating the game master," she mused as she scooped up all the cards on the floor and sorted them out so they all sat face-up.

L U C A S
"Me too. Maybe you should give me your house. I'll take care of it. I promise." Lucas smiled charmingly at her, chin in his hand as he battered his dark eyelashes sweetly. Putting on an innocent sweetheart act.

"I would let you stay, but everyone else would have to pay rent and get there own food. I'm not that nice."

He shrugged a shoulder teasingly with a straight face. "I wouldn't want you to worry about your family being homeless is all."

c l a u d i a

Claudia rolled her eyes at Lucas as she sorted the cards. "I'd totally give you my house but I don't think you'd be able to afford the bills. We use a shit ton of electricity here."

Claudia tucked the cards back into their box and looked back at her boyfriend affectionately. She loved him more than words could describe.

Claudia crawled over to him to sit beside him and plant a small kiss just beneath his ear.

"You'll have to think of a much simpler prize, something I could actually give you," she said, amused. "Such as a million dollars, or my everlasting love and affection. I could even shout you McDonald's when I muster the energy to get up."

L U C A S
"I had assumed that I already had your everlasting love and affections." Lucas looked astonished and snaked his arm around her waist, slowly pulling her closer to him and giving her hip a small squeeze.

He used his other hand to take the band out of her hair and watched it as it fell and flowed onto her shoulders and down her back. The he proceeced o playfully brush her hair away from her face, combing his fingers through and to the ends. "Is it possible for me to have all of the above?"

"Because if I must choose one, it's already obvious."

Lucas kissed her lips softly, her smooth and dulcet lips. His fingers were still knotted in the long locks of her hair, but he only drew them out to caress her face tenderly.

c l a u d i a

Claudia grinned against his lips and kissed him back deeply, pouring as much love and affection into that simple touch as she possibly could. Her utmost priority was making sure that Lucas was happy, safe and knew how much she loved him.

"I thought you were asexual," she joked, pulling away to toss her hair behind her shoulders.

"Though I'm glad you're not," she added in a slightly more serious tone. "Because that would be a downer."

L U C A S
"Yeah, it would have." Lucas agreed with a short nod of his head. "I would have never felt and experienced a great many splendors in life." He remarked humorously and twirled his finger in the. He meant every word of it still.

He massaged her shoulder reassuringly, kissed her cheek once more, and laid his against her's. "But I met you, so that everything better. I love you, and you love you and you're getting me McDonald's."

"Should we play one more game first?"

c l a u d i a

It was odd that such innocent and tender gestures, like kissed and touches to the shoulder, could be so powerful and amazing from the right person.

Claudia nodded and laid down across his lap to sift through the board games.

"I think we'll play Cluedo so I can regain my role as Game Master," she decided happily as she selected the game.