L U C A S
"Why not?" Lucas shrugged his shoulders as her rubbed his hair dry with a towel.

"Never heard yet alone seen a movie like that, so okay." He settled himself on her mattress beside her and opened a coke. He was thirsty for something sweet. And the cola hit the spot perfectly."What is it a thriller or a horror?"

"If it's a horror, you'll have to hold my hand."

c l a u d i a

"It's both a horror and a thriller," said Claudia as she set up pillows and blankets so they could lean back comfortably and watch the movie. "It's about this serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins as his modus operandi. It's pretty fucked up."

Claudia set the bowl of popcorn between them and popped a kernel into her mouth and pressing play.

"It's got Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman. And Gwyneth Paltrow, though no one cares about her."

L U C A S
"That's not very nice. Though, not necessarily untrue..." Lucas trailed off as the movie started.

He leaned back onto the cushions she propped up for them and kept his eyes trained on the movie. Despite it being disturbing and gory, he still felt rather at peace, happy too. And besides, it wasn't as if his mind didn't come up with other disturbing images as well.

He only winced a couple of times, but he was still able to eat and drink so he'd be fine. Maybe it'd stick to him. But he'd worry about it later.

c l a u d i a

Claudia didn't do much throughout the movie, only cringing at the knife dildo scene because it had always disturbed her a little whenever she saw it. When the film was over, she paused the credits and turned to Lucas.

"What did you think?"

Absently, almost in a subconscious action, Claudia reached over to rub Lucas's thigh, slowly, almost hypnotically.

Touching and holding Lucas was second-nature to her, as it was with someone you loved. When you loved someone, you didn't need to think about intimacy with them.

"You wanna go to sleep?" she asked in a tone that indicated she did not.

L U C A S
"Do you think I'm capable of going directly to sleep after that?"

It wasn't the worst he saw. Still, it was plenty to keep him wide awake for a while. And he would love nothing more than to distract his mind from the it. But, ignoring that, he would stay up with her until sunrise if she wanted to. And it wouldn't be a problem at all.

He took her hand from his lap and kissed the tips of her fingers, returning her affections. "What do you want to do?" He questioned and kissed her cheek.

c l a u d i a

Claudia bit her lip before carefully climbing into Lucas's lap and kissing him on the lips.

She would be fine doing anything he wanted to do but Claudia wanted to show him how much she loved him.

She raised her hands to rub his shoulders and arms. "I love you."

L U C A S
Lucas put his arms around her waist contentedly, pulling her closer to him and kissing her shortly, but deeply.

"I love you, too."
And he could go on saying it forever.

He placed his hands on her knees, squeezing softly and drew them up her exposed thighs and grasped her hips delicately. He leaned in and kissed her jawline to her chin and back to her lips. Pressing his own against her's passionately.

c l a u d i a

His hands on her bare skin felt right. His lips on hers felt even better. Out of every single kiss she had ever experienced, the ones she received from Lucas were the best. And she loved all of them equally, just like she loved him.

Claudia leaned back on the bed so he was on top and she ran her hands over his slender shoulders and back, before slipping her hands under the fabric and gently tugging off his shirt, dropping it off the end of the bed.

It wasn't needed there, anyway.

Claudia kissed him as she knotted her hands in his dark blond hair, gently clasping the short locks between her fingers.

This was bliss.

L U C A S
Lucas hovered over her, on his arms and knees, so she wouldn't take his weight. He leaned in to her, his chest pressed on to her's and returned the kiss, only pulling away once or twice for air.

No matter how many times they kissed, and touched and declared their live for one another, it always made he feel something warm and happy. It kept his heart pumping at an accelerated speed or even a slow one, pounding against his chest painfully, but pleasurably so.

He loved Claudia. He lived her so fucking much.

Lucas moved his kiss down her neck, to her chest, and only moved back to help her get her shirt off. And then he continued to kiss her, again starting from her lips and down her chin to her neck and chest and stomach, to her inner thighs. If possible he would cover her whole body with his lips.

c l a u d i a

There was something odd about kisses. It was their simplicity -- all a kiss really was was the touch of the lips. The brush of skin against skin. In theory, there was nothing special about them.

But kissed from the right person were different. Kisses from the person you love were extraordinary; the passion and meaning packed into the kiss turned it from a simple brush of the lips to something amazing, something incredible.

Something Claudia had never thought she would earn from another human being.

But Lucas's kisses against her skin sent shivers up her spine and gasps out of her mouth. Even though he was only kissing her, the feel of his lips against her inner thighs and other sensitive areas caused an uncontrollable feel of euphoria.

She sat up and pulled him up with her. Claudia kissed him on the lips fervently, almost desperately, as if she was dying and his touch and his affections were the only thing that could keep her alive. Sane.

She unclasped her bra and threw it aside carelessly before pulling Lucas's jeans off and doing the same thing.

"You promised the next time would be better," Claudia teased in a whisper, smirking at him as she laid back down. "Prove it."

L U C A S
Lucas reached for a condom on her nightstand, where she last set them, and simpered, almost sniggering."Okay." He chirped, licking his lightly and twirling the small square pack in his fingers.

He went in and kissed, sucking, the lower curve of he breast and pulled back to see the hickey slowly fade in, with its red color. It was perfectly placed. Where no one would see it, except her and him.

"If you insist." He turned his gaze back to her and and moved his hands up her body.

He felt less nervous and awkward than the first time. He was more sure of himself. Confident.

And because of that he felt and knew he could set Claudia ablaze, like she did him. Touching her, feeling her in places and different ways and places he hadn't before. And it was pure, heated bliss for him, but he hoped for her as well.

By the time they were done and out of energy, he rolled over to her side and collapsed with an arm around her. Exhausted, but satisfied, happy and warm.

c l a u d i a

Claudia had been joking. She hadn't thought the first time could have been topped.

But she had been happily proven wrong. The second time was better because Lucas had made her feel good, had pleased her in ways she had never been pleased before because Ryan and the couple of other guys she had slept with had only cared about themselves.

Lucas, however, cared about her, and it felt better than any physical thing anyone else could ever do to her.

By the time they were done, Claudia was sweating and gasping and the room had been filled with her soft moans. She automatically settled into place beside him, resting her head on his shoulder and putting one arm over his waist.

"Okay," she said breathlessly, closing her eyes. "You proved it."

She kissed him on the lips briefly before checking the time to see it was almost two in the morning.

"It's pretty late so I won't blame you if you fall asleep on me," she told him as she rubbed his thigh under the covers. "Besides, we have the entire weekend. Feel free to do that to me again any time."

L U C A S
Lucas smiled softly and laid his head against a pillow, yet kept his eyes trained on her. "Will do." He murmured.

"I won't pass out on you, immediately anyway, but I'm not budging from this spot either." He leaned in and kissed her nose affectionately.

Lucas wouldn't have guessed how much time had passed since they first arrived. Time flew when you were having fun or when you were only focused on your girlfriend. Which was clearly the case with him.

Even now, despite being tired from all that transpired earlier and more, he couldn't focus on much else but Claudia. Gazing at her face, paying close attention to some of her features that he had noticed a million times before and some he hadn't, from her eyes to her nose and lips and chin. Flaw or no flaws, she was beautiful.

"You know, no matter how hard I look, I can't find any part of you I don't love."

Lucas reached over and put his fingers through her silky blond her, though it was damp from sweat at the hairline.

"Not that I'm purposely looking for that part of you." He quickly added. "I love you."

c l a u d i a

Claudia smiled softly. Many people had told her that they loved her -- Ryan, Crystal. They never meant it, of course, because you didn't mistreat people you loved. Her family had said it millions of times but that was different because they were biologically required to love her.

But Lucas's words warmed her from the inside out and she knew he meant it. She knew he loved her.

And she loved him more than she had ever thought she was capable of loving another human being.

She kissed him softly on the lips and rubbed his chest affectionately. "I love you, too," she confirmed, sighing with content and squeezing him tightly.

"But now I'm definitely suspicious that you weren't a virgin because that shit was unreal," she joked with a mischievous smile. "I'm starting to think I was a virgin before that."

L U C A S
"I've never received such a compliment in my life before. I'm touched, truly." Lucas, mockingly, placed his hand over his chest, where his heart laid and grinned at her.

He really was happy to hear that from her in spite of his joking words. It was magnificent to know that he was able and had been able to please her as much."Seriously, I've never been on that road before today. I've never even thought about it before you. I could have been asexual."

Having a relationship, yet alone sex and even friends had been the last thing on his mind before they started talking and hanging out. He was more worried about keeping his sanity and ignoring the troubles of school. Avoiding people if he could was what he tried to do, which was relatively easy when most did the same to him.​

c l a u d i a

"Well, I'm glad I cleared that up for you,"
she told him with a chuckle.

Claudia had never felt so passionately about another human being. Never did she ever think she would feel this way about Lucas Remington-Brooks, but here she was, laying naked with him and just passionately in love with him. She couldn't have been happier.

"I'll have to pay you back," she murmured playfully, tapping her fingers against his lean stomach.

"For that wonderful experience, I mean." Ryan had only kept her around because she was good at pleasing people, after all.

"Just say when." Claudia nuzzled into his chest and closed her eyes with a small smile on her face.

L U C A S
"Maybe sometime tomorrow..." Lucas mumured and paused to ponder it over. Yet his brain was too tired to process much of anything at the moment. He was tired. But he would know when he wanted it and he would tell her then.

He was still concious enough to know he'd be falling asleep with her in his arms. Unlike the first time, where they simply slept after a traumitizyibg day, this time around was more special in a different lighting. Because after exchanging body heat, they were happy, satisfied and didn't worry about anything outide the doors.

He kept his arms around her and kept her close, snuggling her warmly. "Goodnight, Claudia."

He closed his eyes and kissed the top of her head, knowing and anticipating that he would wake up and see her first thing the morning.

c l a u d i a

"Goodnight, Lucas."

Claudia fell asleep soon after, the tiredness of the traumatic events of the day and then the blissful ones finally taking a toll on her. She dozed off peacefully, her eyes drifting shut and her arms loosening around him.

When Claudia woke up the next morning, she blearily checked the time to see it was only nine in the morning. She usually woke up early but she figured she would let Lucas sleep on for a while.

Claudia carefully climbed out of bed and stepped into the shower, washing her hair and her entire body with a rose and raspberry scented soap. She stepped out with a towel around her and donned underwear, a pair of shorts and a tank top, not bothering with a bra.

L U C A S
Lucas rose from the bed during her shower. He wasn't immediately awake and all conscious in the beginning, so it took him a little while longer than it should have to find his clothes from the floor redress himself. After he was dressed he slowly came to

He made sure to text his mother so she would know that he was still alive and well. Normally, he would have slept in a little, or a a lot, longer when it came to Saturdays. So, he was sure the message would be a surprise for her.

When Claudia returned, he looked away from his cellular device and grinned at her.."'Morning. What do you want to do for breakfast?"

c l a u d i a

"Good morning, bestest boyfriend ever."

Claudia towel-dried her hair and then let the damp curls fall around her shoulders as she stretched her arms. She was so happy that she had the weekend alone with her boyfriend, and that they were free to do whatever they wanted with the house.

"Well, the absolute last thing I want to do is leave this place of residence so ... bacon and eggs?" she suggested with a shrug.

Claudia took Lucas's hand and lead him downstairs to the kitchen, where she sat him down and began to make breakfast because he had made dinner the night before.

"So what do you want to do today?" she inquired as she cracked eggs into a pan. She had tied her hair up in a loose bun that sat on the top of her head and bobbled when she moved slightly.

Claudia loved his homely feeling. She never thought she would be the kind of person who longed to make breakfast for her husband every morning but here she was, taking pleasure in the fact that she was caring for Lucas.