• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
L U C A S
Lucas returned her kiss happily and broke it once to give her another."You've only started, and already you've gained such confidence."

He chuckled softly, and leaned back to continue watching her work. "Do you need any help? No, let me rephrase that. Can I help?"

It had dawned him that it would be around his turn in rotation to make a dinner. She had made breakfast and took him to McDonald.

c l a u d i a
"Absolutely fucking not." Claudia pecked his nose affectionately and looked at him rather sternly. "I am making you dinner. You can choose to abolish gender stereotypes and misogyny another day. For now, let me cook for you."

So, with Claudia glaring at Lucas every time he tried to get up and help, ten minutes later she procured a nice meal of Tate's spicy fried chicken, sweet potato wedges that were actually rectangles but they weren't going to talk about that, and mint peas, as well as two tall glasses of Coke.

"Bon appetit, motherfucker," she said sweetly as she handed Lucas his plate and kissed him on the nose. She sat down beside him and tucked in.

"Okay, it's not as spicy as Tate's but that can be easily remedied," she said as she shook more extra hot cayenne pepper over her chicken. "KFC should get on this shit."

L U C A S
"If you had let me help, maybe we wouldn't have been put in the predicament in the first place." Lucas stuck his tongue out at her.

He instantly went back to eating his meal afterward, because spice or not, it was still delicious. And if it filled his stomach, he couldn't care less. He'd every last bit of her cooking, especially since she had made it for him.

"So, speaking of Tate. When will he get to visit you?" He asked slowly, picking a potato 'wedge' from his plate and put it to his mouth.

It was hard for him not to feel some sort of way every time she mentioned her older brother's name. The anger Lucas had felt for him had simmered down into nothing.​

c l a u d i a
Claudia stuck her tongue out right back at Lucas and then proceeded to dunk a sweet potato wedge into the little glob of garlic aioli that rested on her plate.

At the mention of Tate, Claudia frowned at her food. Her brother, who she missed very dearly. Claudia felt conflicted because she knew it was entirely Tate's fault that he was in military school, but at the same time, she missed him so bad it was like someone had cut a hole out of her stomach.

"The Christmas holidays."

It was only just November.

She pushed those thoughts out of her mind and leaned over to kiss Lucas on the lips. She had her boyfriend here with her, and Claudia was going to make use of that time.

L U C A S

And so, the weekend passed. It felt as if it was a flash to Lucas. Despite the short feeling weekend, he had enjoyed every bit of it. How could he not? In those few days he was alone with his girlfriend, and they were free to do whatever they liked. And they did that exactly. Naturally, most of it included lazing around of the sort.

So, it didn't matter to him how his last school day had ended, because it all turned out well in the end. And his beginning school day had started off swell. Most of the reason contributing to the time he had spent with Claudia.

He stalked over to his locker and began to collect his books for class when he heard the bickering beside him.

"God fucking damn it. My locker is stuck."

"Are you sure? Did you even open the lock."

"Of course I fucking did. I'm not stupid you Asswipe."

"I beg the differ."

To which the girl grunted in reply too, obviously not letting that one go.

At first, he didn't think too much of it despote the familliat voices.That was, until he realized some others were moving into the few empty lockers beside him. They were close too, the only thing blocking his view was his own, opened locker door.

When he shut it and peered over, he blinked his eyes a few times. He recognized them immediately. And honestly, it scared him to see them there.

c l a u d i a
After a wonderful, passionate, pleasure-filled weekend with her beloved boyfriend, Claudia was actually happy to go to school, since she would be able to see Lucas again and no one would be able to prevent her from doing that. She skipped up to his locker wearing a pale lilac dress and hugged him from behind.

"Hi," she said happily, kissing him on the neck and not noticing his attitude.

"Oh, my, fucking, God." Claudia looked up to see a very tall blond boy who looked kind of familiar, standing behind the girl and boy beside Lucas's locker who were obviously siblings. The blond boy was looking at Lucas with an amused expression.

"Lucas Remington-Brooks, you've got a girlfriend?" The boy shook his head and ran a hand through his shaggy-ish blond hair. "Wow. We thought you were gay. Right, Anderson?" The boy snickered and nudged the other guy.

Claudia frowned and looked at Lucas. "Who's this?"

L U C A S
Said Anderson, tall, dark haired fellow, raised an eyebrow at the shorter blonde boy and Smiled charmingly. "Yeah, we kind of always thought you were into me." He shrugged a shoulder, ever so casually.

"Nobody thought that except for you. And you only thought that because you needed some way to boost your fucking pathetic self-esteem." The brightly colored haired chick crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at the other two.

She softened considerably when turning to face Lucas, in fact, she was smiling sincerely sweetly. And spoke cheerfully reassuring."Don't worry, Lou. I knew. They're just jealous because they are going to live the rest of their miserable lives as bachelors no one will ever want."

Lucas frowned slightly and took up Claudia's hand in his own. He tried to chalk up the best explanation. "He's an old friend." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly "They all are."

Old friends or not, he was shocked to see all three of them, standing there, in front of him, in school. Especially, Jenna. She never went to school. Never.

"Eden. Anderson. Jenna." He pointed each of of them out.

c l a u d i a
Claudia was unable to hide her surprise. Not a few weeks ago Lucas hadn't had any friends whatsoever. But now ... here were three people claiming to have known him for a long while?

"Don't seem so surprised," Eden chuckled.

Eden. British accent, blond hair, familiar facial features ...

Oh my God.

"Wait, Eden? As in, Eden Carstairs? Ethan Carstairs' little brother?" Ethan, her favourite actor, who she loved almost as much as she loved Jace Lesecki? Here? In Charmaine?

Eden's grin dropped and was replaced by a scowl, one so intense that Claudia stepped back a little.

"Ethan, who bans me from my life because I'm toxic then plays a character pretty much exactly like me for the big screen?" Eden's voice was bitter. "Yeah, he's my fucking brother."

L U C A S
Lucas scowled at Eden, what gave him the right to treat Claudia so nastily because a question. Of course he knew about the estranged relationship the brother's shared, but it still didn't give him the right. And especially not to his girlfriend, while he was around. "Do not speak to her that way. Not everyone is aware of your issues, alright?" He huffed.

"Ooh, you must really like her." Anderson raised an eyebrow at that and leaned against the wall of lockers. "You know our names, what's yours? Don't worry, I don't bite, most of the time. That's just Eden."

Jenna stared at her as well, expecting an answer too. She was, not so subtly, observing the shorter girl from head to toes.

Last edited:
c l a u d i a

Eden held his hands up in surrender and his scowl was replaced by his previous innocent smile. Claudia was reminded heavily of Ethan but she kept that to herself as Eden didn't seem to like mentions of his brother.

"Claudia," she replied to Anderson softly. "Claudia Lightwood."

"Wait." Eden held up a hand. "Tate Lightwood's baby sister?"

Claudia nodded apprehensively.

"Tate had to come to see my shrink for a psych evaluation because he was being sent to military school for beating up his sister's boyfriend."

Eden looked at Lucas with an oddly appreciative expression.

"You wrecked a football player, Lukey?"

Last edited by a moderator:
L U C A S
"I guess. It wasn't .... I lost it." Lucas frowned running his fingers through his hair at the memory. And he'dicj rather not talk about Claudia's brother whom she obviously missed badly despite not saying so a loud.

Still... "And why does that make you happy?" It didn't make him happy. It made him feel sick that he could relaspe so easily. "You know, what? I have a class to get to."

He turned to Claudia, "And I'm sure you do too so -"

"Hold on. We might share some classes in this period. Well, all except Jenna. She for held back." He rolled his eyes at Lucas and his sister, who banged against her pocket to try and open it.

And when he glanced her way, she flipped him off."Whatever, I'm planning to ditch a while after lunch anyway. So, what classes do you bitches share?"

c l a u d i a

After a quick comparison of timetables it was determined that Lucas was alone for the first two periods while Claudia shared PE with Eden and Anderson. She didn't know how to feel about that.

On the one hand, she wanted to give them a chance. She had done that for Lucas and it had worked out brilliantly.

On the other hand, they scared her a little.

"Yay, sport," said Eden happily, taking Claudia's hand in an attempt to pull her down the hall. "Come on, Claudy, let's go to sport."

"Bye," said Claudia to Lucas, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him on the lips before allowing Eden to drag her down the hall.

Once she had changed into her sport uniform, Claudia went out and nervously walked up to Anderson. "So how do you know Lucas?" she asked, rubbing her arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
A N D E R S
Anderson glanced at her from his place against the wall, where he was waiting for the start of class. PE was the only class he could wholly enjoy because it didn't mean sitting around for an hour. And it was impossible for him to just sit still.

He turned slightly so only part of his body was facing her."We met at a adolescent to teen psychiatric ward. Us guys were roomies. And all three of us shared the same doctor as him even after discharge." He answered as matter-of-fact, squinting his eyes for a second as he examined her closely.

Anderson wasn't necessarily good at reading people like his sister or even Lucas, but Claudia seemed like a nice girl. And she was pretty, very pretty. That was always welcomed.

He smiled sweetly, "So, you like a little crazy or something? How did you two become a pair?"

c l a u d i a

A ward. Claudia hadn't known Lucas had ever been hospitalised -- at least, not long enough to have made good friends. She briefly wondered why he hadn't told her.

Then she realised it didn't matter. She loved him. She'd probably forgive him for anything.

"I, um, ditched the popular kids to be his friend and it all worked out from there," she answered rather shyly. Claudia didn't particularly feel comfortable disclosing the details of her relationship with Lucas to Anders.

Not because she didn't trust him, but because so much of the lead up to her relationship with her boyfriend was incredibly personal and intimate. If the roles were swapped and Claudia was the psycho, she wouldn't like Lucas telling her friends everything.

She was about to say something else when she heard a whistling noise and a basketball smashed into the side of her head. "Ow!" she groaned, looking up to find the culprit.

Ryan and his friends were snickering a little way away and Ryan was getting high-fives.

Claudia rolled her eyes as Eden came over. "What happened?" he asked Claudia and Anders.

A N D E R S
Anderson blinked at the sudden surprise and followed Claudia's gaze to the obvious perpetrator. It was a guess, but it was just as obvious that he was a popular kid. And just as obvious she knew him just as he did her.

That didn't matter. What did matter, was that he deliberately attacked her. And thought he could get away with it? Oh, no, no, no.

"Some jerk threw a ball at our new friend." He frowned slightly, glaring the where the guilty party was standing, as he stopped the ball from rolling away with his foot and kicked into the air to catch it with his hands. He smiled. "I was just going to return the ball."

He walked a little closer so the impact would be stronger and threw the ball back, but made sure he turned first so it would strike his face. "Was that a nice shot or what?" He praised himself for his spectacular work.

c l a u d i a

Claudia jumped as she heard a sickening crunch and she looked around to see Ryan holding his nose, with blood pouring between his fingers.

Claudia would be lying if she said she wasn't slightly satisfied.

The teacher was demanding to know who had done it but everyone seemed too scared of Anders to say anything. That, and Eden was lurking behind Anders with a menacing expression on his face as he scowled at Ryan.

The teacher sighed and Ryan was lead out by his friends. Claudia turned to Anderson with a small sigh.

"Thank you," she said softly, "but you didn't need to do that."

A N D E R S
"Claudia ..." Anders began with a sigh. "I did, you're a friend of mine now. And even if not, I don't think your boyfriend would like to know we stood by and did nothing."

He tossed a strand of her long blonde hair over her shoulder. "Can O give you a small piece of advice?"

Not bothering to let her answer, he continued."If someone is hurting you, you shouldn't just let them and or walk away. Otherwise, they're going to keep hurting you."

c l a u d i a
Anderson's words rung in Claudia's mind for the next four periods. She wondered who had hurt him to cause him to possess that mindset.

She didn't ask, though, because she didn't want to pry.

Claudia made her way to lunch, found Lucas alone at a small table and sat down beside him, kissing him on the lips before leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Hi," she murmured.

"Hi," said Eden, sitting down on her other side and moving his chair as close to hers as possible. She had learned that Eden had absolutely no concept of personal space -- he wasn't eating so he busied himself with playing with Claudia's hair as he looked at Lucas.

"How was your day, mate? I can officially determine that I hate this place."

L U C A S
"It's school. I don't think anyone actually loves school, and definitely not high school." Lucas replied and held Claudia's hand underneath the table.

His eyes were stick on the twins ahead. Anders was chatting it up with the lunch lady, probably trying to convince her to give him something actually tasty. While Jenna purchased a water bottle as her lunch and came to join them.

None of them had really changed much or at all. And that was fearful in itself.

"It's always been that way. Unless, you find something to look forward to. In my case, It's Claudia."

c l a u d i a
"Awwwwww," said Eden, leaning in slightly to nudge Claudia with his elbow. Well, he didn't have to lean very far. "Isn't he a total cutie?"

Claudia blushed and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, he is."

She pecked Lucas on the lips again and speared a couple of pieces of spiral pasta with her fork.

"I would have someone to look forward to, but, you know, Lucas." Eden shrugged. "Cassidy."

Claudia frowned and looked between Eden and Lucas as the twins sat down across from them. "Who's Cassidy?"

"My girlfriend. Well, ex-girlfriend."

"What happened with her?"

Eden looked at Lucas with an unsure expression, as if he was asking for permission to explain Claudia that the love of his life had killed herself due to severe depression from which she had suffered for years and years.