• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be posting for both chars later tonight.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: B l u E s
Ewww 90210, don't bring that filth in here. ZOMBIES ONLY!

Ewww 90210, don't bring that filth in here. ZOMBIES ONLY!
tumblr_ncoa5zFS4e1r13y9eo1_500.gif

XD

• Nice Execution!
77457247b133253aa509c19f79a694a9.jpg

Be prepared.

Anyway... after like four more episodes will get to ic posts. Well after I get to work on cses. XD.

Gonna post tmorrow when I don't have an eight hour shift o.o (or any shift for that matter)

• Nice Execution!
*pokes* Not giving spoilers but did anyone see The Walking Dead's premiere?

Okay, now I see the problem. I read the last post but I guess the thread didn't think I did and that's why I didn't get any alerts. *glares at thread*

IT DOES THAT ALL THE TIME!
I dont understand why...

It's never happened to me before until now. *makes plan to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to make sure the thread knows I read it*

• Nice Execution!
Working on posts now. Can't fall asleep, so might as well get post sup not instead of wait till later today... when I'll actually fall asleep.

Posted *Passes Out* XD

Just wanted to do a quick pop in to say hello! I believe I will be joining the fun in the next chapter :) I am pretty stoked to get started on my character!

Once I manage to finally recover from the season premiere(although, I don't think that will ever happen tbh)

Just wanted to do a quick pop in to say hello! I believe I will be joining the fun in the next chapter :) I am pretty stoked to get started on my character!

Once I manage to finally recover from the season premiere(although, I don't think that will ever happen tbh)

Awesome! If you ever need help with placing your character in some kind of role, I have a few spots up for grabs! :)

I would be interested in hearing! I have to go through everyone's profiles to see what Is needed before I start brain storming. *roles up sleeves* This might take a while lol

I would be interested in hearing! I have to go through everyone's profiles to see what Is needed before I start brain storming. *roles up sleeves* This might take a while lol

You can find my character's profile on the first page (Lorraine Desmarais). :3

Some relationships I was hoping to have are her best friend who she's known for five years and ongoing, her ex-fiancé who she was with for three years until he left because of personal reasons, and her ex-boyfriend who she was with for two years until she found out he was cheating on her oops xD She did get a child from her fiancé and her boyfriend, and they're briefly introduced, so in that regard, they're also quite open, should the roles interest you ^^

I am debating through multiple types of characters I might want to play, but I am mostly leaning toward the rugged cowboy trope since we don't seem to have anyone like that yet- horse and all! Or a more seedy criminal type with a past expertise in thievery and black market dealing.

If anyone thinks they might be able to use a character like that in a prexisting relationship, feel free to let me know! Still have to find a face, and that's always the hardest part for me. ;n;

Status
Not open for further replies.