Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be posting for both chars later tonight.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: B l u E s
Ewww 90210, don't bring that filth in here. ZOMBIES ONLY!

Ewww 90210, don't bring that filth in here. ZOMBIES ONLY!
tumblr_ncoa5zFS4e1r13y9eo1_500.gif

XD

• Nice Execution!
77457247b133253aa509c19f79a694a9.jpg

Be prepared.

Anyway... after like four more episodes will get to ic posts. Well after I get to work on cses. XD.

Gonna post tmorrow when I don't have an eight hour shift o.o (or any shift for that matter)

• Nice Execution!
*pokes* Not giving spoilers but did anyone see The Walking Dead's premiere?

Okay, now I see the problem. I read the last post but I guess the thread didn't think I did and that's why I didn't get any alerts. *glares at thread*

IT DOES THAT ALL THE TIME!
I dont understand why...

It's never happened to me before until now. *makes plan to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to make sure the thread knows I read it*

• Nice Execution!
Working on posts now. Can't fall asleep, so might as well get post sup not instead of wait till later today... when I'll actually fall asleep.

Posted *Passes Out* XD

Just wanted to do a quick pop in to say hello! I believe I will be joining the fun in the next chapter :) I am pretty stoked to get started on my character!

Once I manage to finally recover from the season premiere(although, I don't think that will ever happen tbh)

Just wanted to do a quick pop in to say hello! I believe I will be joining the fun in the next chapter :) I am pretty stoked to get started on my character!

Once I manage to finally recover from the season premiere(although, I don't think that will ever happen tbh)

Awesome! If you ever need help with placing your character in some kind of role, I have a few spots up for grabs! :)

I would be interested in hearing! I have to go through everyone's profiles to see what Is needed before I start brain storming. *roles up sleeves* This might take a while lol

I would be interested in hearing! I have to go through everyone's profiles to see what Is needed before I start brain storming. *roles up sleeves* This might take a while lol

You can find my character's profile on the first page (Lorraine Desmarais). :3

Some relationships I was hoping to have are her best friend who she's known for five years and ongoing, her ex-fiancé who she was with for three years until he left because of personal reasons, and her ex-boyfriend who she was with for two years until she found out he was cheating on her oops xD She did get a child from her fiancé and her boyfriend, and they're briefly introduced, so in that regard, they're also quite open, should the roles interest you ^^

I am debating through multiple types of characters I might want to play, but I am mostly leaning toward the rugged cowboy trope since we don't seem to have anyone like that yet- horse and all! Or a more seedy criminal type with a past expertise in thievery and black market dealing.

If anyone thinks they might be able to use a character like that in a prexisting relationship, feel free to let me know! Still have to find a face, and that's always the hardest part for me. ;n;

Status
Not open for further replies.