Status
Not open for further replies.
@MonstarNomNom The people for my character's relationships is pretty open, so like I said, if you're interested in any of the roles I offered, feel free to hit me up with your ideas!

Hahhaha :3
Everyone in the mall, expect a plot twist!!!!

Also, I'd like to know who is planning or expecting to have a character die this chapter???

Not me please xD

Same, I wanna play Lorraine and her daughters a little longer. ;)
I can't wait for Vixen to meet Lorraine I think they would get along great xD. Maybe your girl's daughters know her from movies xD.

Her and Readd... that will be interesting. Are her kids scared of big dogs? XD

Hhhh Tho, I'd like to have Readd almost die after messing with the wrong person.

Reactions: Akashi
I can't wait for Vixen to meet Lorraine I think they would get along great xD. Maybe your girl's daughters know her from movies xD.

Her and Readd... that will be interesting. Are her kids scared of big dogs? XD

No, so long as the doggy is friendly. :3

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
Reactions: junebug
Hhhh Tho, I'd like to have Readd almost die after messing with the wrong person.
Oh... you would want that and ok, as long as it's only almost die XD

Am I expecting someone to die. Yes. Am I'm expecting my characters (one or both) to die? Always. Do I want any of them to die? No. But if the unlucky dice falls upon me, I want to keep my male for awhile.

As for that new person joining, I like picture surfing. Just a hint. Hehehehehhehe

TWD Premiere... seen it. Well 21 minutes to be exact. Not the whole show, just about half. Not really a spoiler that there is a death. But yeah it tripped me into some hardcore feels, but I brushed that off. I'm so not watching it :D lol I stopped in season 5 anyway after Noah :< or was that 6?

Posting today. No choice not to lol it's Wednesday.

I want there to be a point in time when everyone who's still alive has set up camp somewhere they're confident is safe then a random walker or two comes along and kills someone because someone is a) stupid or b) made the wrong decision

Reactions: B l u E s
Or c) was sleeping

Am I expecting someone to die. Yes. Am I'm expecting my characters (one or both) to die? Always. Do I want any of them to die? No. But if the unlucky dice falls upon me, I want to keep my male for awhile.

As for that new person joining, I like picture surfing. Just a hint. Hehehehehhehe

TWD Premiere... seen it. Well 21 minutes to be exact. Not the whole show, just about half. Not really a spoiler that there is a death. But yeah it tripped me into some hardcore feels, but I brushed that off. I'm so not watching it :D lol I stopped in season 5 anyway after Noah :< or was that 6?

Posting today. No choice not to lol it's Wednesday.

I would love help picture surfing! :) I think I am leaning more toward the rugged cowboy/hunter type character. Let me know if you find any faces that might work ^^

I would love help picture surfing! :) I think I am leaning more toward the rugged cowboy/hunter type character. Let me know if you find any faces that might work ^^
Alright I'll PM what I find

Maybe this guy.

I never found his real life name to get more pictures since I only used him once but never again but maybe he might fit what you're looking for. If you don't mind black and white... or sepia looking pictures
full

Ngl, I started laughing pretty hard at the key words for that search x'D Let me just go peruse all these hella shirtless men for a while. Lol
I tend to find the best faces using the most blatant key words XD, it works for me lol.

Ngl, I started laughing pretty hard at the key words for that search x'D Let me just go peruse all these hella shirtless men for a while. Lol
I used hot rugged man lol. No hat but he's not shirtless and just as smexy and rugged.

1afc0e101bee323554cb35a9ec7be827.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.