Status
Not open for further replies.
This totally got deleted off my watch thread and I have no idea how...

This totally got deleted off my watch thread and I have no idea how...
Did it come up in notifications? Sometimes the notification pops up and people just look at it but don't click on it, that causes it to get removed.

Reactions: Pysren
Did it come up in notifications? Sometimes the notification pops up and people just look at it but don't click on it, that causes it to get removed.
Wasn't even in my notifications , it does this way to often honestly.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Wasn't even in my notifications , it does this way to often honestly.
Is this why people ping you alot? :O makes sense if the thread watch isn't working.

Is this why people ping you alot? :O makes sense if the thread watch isn't working.
It is and I've honestly had this issue for months where I get zero alerts unless tagged. >.<

Hey Guys! Sorry for the long wait for replies OOC and IC !!!
I've just been a bit busy due to midterms and my work. Had to go to Quebec City to refere and all, so i didnt have time at all to post stuff!!!

Anyways, im back now! expect me to have something tonight!!!

And I am almost done with this damn project that I thought was already done... but my friend came over my house with it... and the fucking movie's biggest scene was erased... and the project for school is due tomorrow. So almost done with it and expect posts to be tonight.

Reactions: B l u E s
Those who've yet to post.. Have the entire wednesday to post.. Let's not miss the deadline.. Things have been going smoothly so far..

Those who've yet to post.. Have the entire wednesday to post.. Let's not miss the deadline.. Things have been going smoothly so far..
Question...is it too soon for me to post or?

hahahah ok sorry, i was supposed to post yesterday but im a bit overwhelmed XD
Tomorrow for sure though ill have my post. Just need to finish this damn essay and im good to go hahaha

Okay... now I'm going to post for ayu, then marcus after blues

I will probably get a post up first tomorrow since I need blues post to continue and our timezones are a bit apart xb

I will probably get a post up first tomorrow since I need blues post to continue and our timezones are a bit apart xb
Hahaha yeah it is! I'll get it up tonight which is your morning ahhaha

*that moment when everyone is waiting for your reply!!! PRESSURE XD*

Reactions: Pysren and Katori
Status
Not open for further replies.