• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Akashi and Justin
I have posted. :)

Reactions: Pysren
I'll be posting later today.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I will be posting in the next few hours. Sorry about seeming to always get a post in right at the day before the deadline XD. Fuck, just like life.. I always get things done at the last minute. I need to work on. Hopefully starting tomorrow I can actually keep track of things and stop getting distracted. But I will get post for both chars in the next few hours, before I go to bed.

I will be posting in the next few hours. Sorry about seeming to always get a post in right at the day before the deadline XD. Fuck, just like life.. I always get things done at the last minute. I need to work on. Hopefully starting tomorrow I can actually keep track of things and stop getting distracted. But I will get post for both chars in the next few hours, before I go to bed.
When you do that, I end up posting 1-3 hours before the 11:59:59 deadline... lol xD I don't know how much hair I have left to pull out!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Akashi
When you do that, I end up posting 1-3 hours before the 11:59:59 deadline... lol xD I don't know how much hair I have left to pull out!
Sorry, working on posts now. I will try next time my posting is due to post way before wednesday.. sorry XD. Back to working on posts.

And posted XD.

Sorry in advance to anyone that Readd interact with... he's a dick, what can you do about it? XD
yeah-im-an-asshole.gif

• Nice Execution!
SORRY FOR THE LATENESS!
Will post tonight for sure :DDDD

We will have the antagonist introduced in a short bit! Probably next week :) CANT WAIT FOR THAT!

Oh and ISLA DROPPED OUT! SO I WILL HAVE HER CHARACTER AS NPC, HEAL ZARA AND THEN ILL MURDER THEM >:D

SORRY FOR THE LATENESS!
Will post tonight for sure :DDDD

We will have the antagonist introduced in a short bit! Probably next week :) CANT WAIT FOR THAT!

Oh and ISLA DROPPED OUT! SO I WILL HAVE HER CHARACTER AS NPC, HEAL ZARA AND THEN ILL MURDER THEM >:D
Could you list Barnaby n the front page so it'll be easier for me to find him? Also, you mentioned only one soldier for this rp and Barnaby is in (was) the British Special Forces.

Reactions: B l u E s
Could you list Barnaby n the front page so it'll be easier for me to find him? Also, you mentioned only one soldier for this rp and Barnaby is in (was) the British Special Forces.
shall do!!!!!!!!! (LATER MOUHAHA XD)

Is this still happening?

Is this still happening?
Yes, you're not allowed to drop.

@HellHoundWoof - I'll get back to you asap.

Everyone else. Please have your posts up by sunday so I can make a movement post.. See how things'll pan out from there. Hopefully spice this RP up.

Last edited:
Yes, you're not allowed to drop. xD

@HellHoundWoof - I'll get back to you asap.

Everyeon else. Please have your posts up by sunday so I can make a movement post.. See how things'll pan out from there. Hopefully spice this RP up.
I was not gonna drop this XD, just wanted to know if it's was still alive... Ironic XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.