Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY POSTED!
Sorry for the wait.. especially since my current posts were a bit small... Im just super tired and tomorrow i have to wake up early for a blood test...
And I couldnt break my promise thatd id get something up today! SSO HERE IT IS!

BTW, how many Loves am I gonna get for getting into myy choice university??? ;'D YUP YUP, finally gonna be a psychology student O_O_O_O_OO_O

• Love
Reactions: Pysren and Justin
FINALLY POSTED!
Sorry for the wait.. especially since my current posts were a bit small... Im just super tired and tomorrow i have to wake up early for a blood test...
And I couldnt break my promise thatd id get something up today! SSO HERE IT IS!

BTW, how many Loves am I gonna get for getting into myy choice university??? ;'D YUP YUP, finally gonna be a psychology student O_O_O_O_OO_O
Good maybe you can help my brain one day lol Acting World is cray and I'll need you xD.

• Love
Reactions: B l u E s
2 hours until midnight O_O I got 2 hours to respond before Wednesday is over. Whaaaaaa

LMAO TALK ABOUT HARSH NIKITA XD

@B l u E s have you considered changing your speech color to differentiate our characters' speeches? since i technically grabbed that color first lol

Well I got carried away with my post. LOL

@LogicfromLogic
Marcus and this is Ayu
I don't know why the image wouldn't show up. Photobucket is very reliable. Verrrry strange. Well here the photos I'm using for every post.

Well I got carried away with my post. LOL

@LogicfromLogic
Marcus and this is Ayu
I don't know why the image wouldn't show up. Photobucket is very reliable. Verrrry strange. Well here the photos I'm using for every post.
Photobucket actually isn't all that reliable, unfortunately. :( They've been having a lot of errors and such with uploading and performance so here's a suggestion: www.imgbox.com

Remember to check one of the resized options only. It won't actually resize unless you click on one of the square options. For the resized options, It'll keep the same size you have for your original picture when you click on them. Left click to open the link in a new tab and you can get the image from there.

It didn't show up, clicked on the link and it said nope.
tumblr_n2wgo6edqP1qj3o3ho2_400.jpg

This is the image from google search, here is the web address for the image: https://66.media.tumblr.com/2cd1686aa02186955b353d89700020f5/tumblr_n2wgo6edqP1qj3o3ho2_400.jpg

Here is the other image.. not sure if this is the one I'm using in the post or in her profile, but here she is
d7284de769.jpg

link as so: https://1.viki.io/pr/16478pr/d7284de769.jpg?x=b&a=0x0&s=460x268&e=t&f=t&cb=1

If that doesn't work well I dunno. Face claims are: Francis Arnaud and Suzy Bae

Photobucket actually isn't all that reliable, unfortunately. :( They've been having a lot of errors and such with uploading and performance so here's a suggestion: www.imgbox.com

Remember to check one of the resized options only. It won't actually resize unless you click on one of the square options. For the resized options, It'll keep the same size you have for your original picture when you click on them. Left click to open the link in a new tab and you can get the image from there.
PB works for me! XD I do get a red x but then I just right click and choose show image or go to link. What do you think about tinypic.. I use them when coding requires a small link ( PB kind long )... there even times I get lazy and just link to google search after I click view image LOL

tumblr_n2wgo6edqP1qj3o3ho2_400.jpg

This is the image from google search, here is the web address for the image: https://66.media.tumblr.com/2cd1686aa02186955b353d89700020f5/tumblr_n2wgo6edqP1qj3o3ho2_400.jpg

Here is the other image.. not sure if this is the one I'm using in the post or in her profile, but here she is
d7284de769.jpg

link as so: https://1.viki.io/pr/16478pr/d7284de769.jpg?x=b&a=0x0&s=460x268&e=t&f=t&cb=1

If that doesn't work well I dunno. Face claims are: Francis Arnaud and Suzy Bae
I saw Ayu, the image did pop up that time.

• Love
Reactions: Pysren
PB works for me! XD I do get a red x but then I just right click and choose show image or go to link. What do you think about tinypic.. I use them when coding requires a small link ( PB kind long )... there even times I get lazy and just link to google search after I click view image LOL
Don't use tinypic. They're unreliable and prone to change your picture to anything you want. An example being that a picture of a face claim I had one time (Sophie Turner, I believe) turned into some random lady at the beach.

Don't use tinypic. They're unreliable and prone to change your picture to anything you want. An example being that a picture of a face claim I had one time (Sophie Turner, I believe) turned into some random lady at the beach.
That's a shame. I like to use it for my digital paintings. :(

That's a shame. I like to use it for my digital paintings. :(
Girl, why not use the suggestion I offered you? I don't know what's keeping you from doing so, but I haven't had a single problem with it during the time that I've been using it.

Girl, why not use the suggestion I offered you? I don't know what's keeping you from doing so, but I haven't had a single problem with it during the time that I've been using it.
No real reason. I'm stubborn. And it means I'll have to go through all 10 of my RPs (3 only started <.< ....) and change out the links. I like to procrastinate.

No real reason. I'm stubborn. And it means I'll have to go through all 10 of my RPs (3 only started <.< ....) and change out the links. I like to procrastinate.
I get it. I'm stubborn too. It sucks. If you choose to change the links, just do a little day by day. :) You'll be done before you know it!

• Useful
Reactions: Pysren
Walking dead this Sunday ... Argg the suspense! I told myself I quit the show but.. I can't help it... I need to see it. O_O

Reactions: B l u E s
Status
Not open for further replies.