Status
Not open for further replies.
This still going?
Hey! And No, I don't believe it is because everyone stopped responding and me & Akashi got tired of babysitting people :P
Though, considering that... You may use up the ideas and all people here still interested to make your own roleplay :P

Reactions: Akashi
Damn it! I loved this roleplay X.X You by any chance up to doing a 1x1 or maybe an rp with you, me and Akashi? If they want to of course.

• Love
Reactions: B l u E s
Damn it! I loved this roleplay X.X You by any chance up to doing a 1x1 or maybe an rp with you, me and Akashi? If they want to of course.
I'm happy you enjoy it <3 We worked hard but... You know group roleplays in Iwaku don't seem to last long for some reason.

Anyways, I won't take up the opportunity unfortunately because of RL stuff but If you want to hijack my current charries, go for it and you can continue roleplaying in this thread :)

I'm happy you enjoy it <3 We worked hard but... You know group roleplays in Iwaku don't seem to last long for some reason.

Anyways, I won't take up the opportunity unfortunately because of RL stuff but If you want to hijack my current charries, go for it and you can continue roleplaying in this thread :)
Sad day

Status
Not open for further replies.