• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@FrostedCamel After proper review of the CS, I also deem the sheet to be good and it is accepted by me. Gerontis and Alice are the ones in charge of Kumogakure, and as Lesli mentioned, you will be contacted by someone regarding what team you will be assigned to.

Go put the Sheet in the character bin and then you can begin posting with it.

@Lesli Your NPC sheet is approved by me. I await to see what subplot this character will participate in.

Last edited:
deem the sheet to be good and it is accepted by me. Gerontis and Alice are the ones in charge of Kumogakure, and as Lesli mentioned, you will be contacted by someone regarding what team you will be assigned to.
Sounds good to me, I look forward to it.

May I have your attention please!

After a recent talk with @Aliceee, and a bit of thinking among myself, I've decided to go ahead and offer myself (Not in the manner you think of Ice, so no need to comment on that) as an Instructor, or aid.

Now you may ask "Instructor for what? What kind of Aid?"
The answer for that is an instructor for roleplaying. And I mean overall: Getting into character in the best manner suitable for each one of you, understanding the characters, and eventually, getting to the point where writing to them, no, thinking of what they will do comes without a doubt. To help bring out the best roleplay writer I know everyone has in you.

As for how this will be done, I believe the best way to go about this is One on One sessions. Anyone who feels they need it can approach me and request a session, and I will find the best suitable time for both of us.

At the beginning of the post I have said that I offer myself. This was done because I do not wish to volunteer the other roleplayers, who I know can be very busy at times, just as its possible for me to be. However, if any other roleplayers feel they can contribute to their fellow members and help them, then by all means go ahead and do so. Help from anyone else is appreciated.

So, in conclusion, anyone in the roleplay can approach me. Skype, PM in here, whatever feels more suitable for you, and I will amswer as soon as possible.

(I myself am also willing to do group sessions, but do note those may take away from the time I dedicate to each person in the group, unless you have a shared topic you wish to address.)​

• Useful
Reactions: Aliceee
Attention!
Oh, yes, that isn't just brown. It is chocolate. Yes! It is a colour! No, you can't eat it! Stop that!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now, I've had a conversation with @Alice as well. Which is so surprising, I know! It is in the same light as Nim. In fact, I can be mean and destroy the surprise, but the whole GM Team is going to undertake some action.

Like Nim, I will make it clear that I'm open to being approached for help (no Ic, not for that). I'll keep it quite simple (Inzane, stop hiding, it isn't 'simple' as in training!). Where Nim will try to help players to write in about the character, I offer help with plotting.

Plotting? Everybody can plot Les, don't patronise people!

I honestly am not stating that people can't plot. Everybody does it with their character. Whether it is a small goal or something big and ambitious, we all plot with our characters. Some of you know my reputation with plotting. Backstabbing and surprising the majority of the RP with my plots (with help of course ).
Thus, if somebody wants to have some help to make the plot for their character be smooth and flexible, then just pm me or approach me on skype. I'll do my best to answer, but do note that I can be elusive from time to time.

What I will do to help you plot is something I'll explain here in a short manner :

First, I'll go through the character with you. I read almost every CS - from time to time - to review them and make sure that nobody snoops in stuff that shouldn't be there. From there I'll start to discuss with you about the idea you have. If it involves another character on how to approach this and of course if you want to keep it a secret plot without making it seem like you're metagaming.

Think that was all for now. ^^

* Character pretending to be the assistant of the Yondaime Hokage, but actually being the Hokage. Even to this day, only a handful of characters know of this (IC wise).
* Character being loyal to a position, though planning to backstab the person on that respective position. Only to be promoted as personal adviser of the person she wanted to backstab. Making things so much easier. Nobody in the IC has yet been able to push the assassination of the Fifth Mizukage on this character.
* Character able to see to it that several characters were reported to be dead, only to serve in a highly secretive organization.

Reactions: l0ck0n
Okay, I'm all ready and set. I'm already apologizing if I made some mistakes or forgot something. Was growing a bit too eager today and with some help, I've managed to finish it. Now I'll just go and step back and cross my fingers.

be_the_leaf_____sketch__by_2d75-d4uurpc.jpg

"Don't cry cause it is over, cry once you've won!"

xclv9d.png

Name: Yone Tsuji
Nickname: None yet.
Age and date of birth: Born in the year 460, on 7th of Octorber. (Currently 16 years old)
Age Appearance: Teen
Sexuality: Nother yet fully established.

Grandparents: Unknown to her.
Parents:
Mother : Isa
Father : Lee Tsuji
Siblings:None

Length and build: Stands at the height of 1.68 meters and has a normal build.
Weight: Weighs around 65 kg.
Favourite weather and season:
Dry weather and Summer.
DN3p4.png

Village/Nation: Amegakure, Akinian Empire.
Birthplace: Amegakure
Organization:
- Amegakure Team #
- The Ferocious Drops

Clan/Bloodline:
None.
Genin.
Chakra Nature:
Water
vmspdd.png

Appearance:

23msj6g.png

Personality:
Fierce, independent and eager. Those three words would match the personality of Yone. She isn't afraid to speak her mind when she spots a chance to do so nor does she likes to be treated like trash - who does likes being treated like that anyways? She is somebody full with energy and excitement. This is often expressed by the grins she has plastered on her lips and while she isn't easy to take down with bad news, it is actual all a facade. Yone has a hard time to trust somebody with her emotions and desires, often afraid that she will be ridiculed for them. To mask her insecurities Yone puts up an act of confidence. She has become so used to it that she simply don't know any better than to keep any tears and emotions behind the mentally brick wall she has built over the years.
DN3p4.png

History:
Yone was born into a less than the 'ideal' situation. In fact, she wasn't ever planned or wanted from the start. Her mother and father met each other not because of convenience or love. It was a certain 'arrangement' that saw Yone being conceived. For one year Yone remained with her mother, a period that she can't remember - who can at the age of one? Her father was a shinobi that was stationed at the border shortly after Yone's mother had 'met' her father. After the end of the Great War and his return, Yone's father was one of the few who had lost more than just some friends from his youth. During a border patrol, he and his unit had been caught between a skirmish between two rival factions. Though he had managed to escape with his life, this wasn't without any sacrifices. His left leg had to be amputated and his left hand is missing three fingers. A loss that forced Yone's father to give up the shinobi career when he came back. As if that wasn't already bad, he would be awaited by Yone's mother who literally dumped Yone into his care and left. Yone knows even in the present nothing more than her mother's name.

Now stuck with a child, Yone's father tried to apply to various jobs. Doing his best to earn his wages and trying to make a living for himself and his daughter, the man would become more and more depressed. From a man who had a potentially great future to somebody who could even barely walk, depression would soon turn Yone's father to drinking his problems away. Working in a carpenter workshop, he did manage to provide an income that also saw that Yone could grow up. Though it was soon clear that his interest was never with her. This caused Yone to grow more up on the street than anywhere else. Miss Nakatomi, the elderly woman next door, was her 'mother figure'. A crazy old bat that would now and then grab Yone by the ear and force her to behave. Scolding the girl whenever caught swearing like a sailor and 'dropping' her off at home when it would become late to play outside. It was on the streets that she learned how grim the world was. Playing with whatever she and her friends could find. It was already back then that Yone learned that life is what you make of it. Perhaps not in the most gentle of ways, but it was none the less quite effective.

The street urchin would, however, become interested in providing coin for her own. She had the biggest plans back then. First, she would earn and save enough money to get out of Amegakure. Then she would set up her own business, probably making shoes. Earning enough money and gaining enough contacts she would then start to establish more shops and becoming rich enough to never worry about getting sick and all those problems! Those dreams were what kept Yone going and trying to find some work. While many wouldn't mind a motivated hard worker, Yone was simply too young at the age of nine. Being laughed in the face or patronised more than she had enjoyed warm meals, Yone did eventually found a job. As courier at the Imazaki Post Office. She managed to convince the old man Nomura that she was the fastest and most agile runner in all of Amegakure. Yone isn't sure if the man was amused or pitying her, but he decided to give her a try. At first, she was given just a few papers to deliver at some shops. Soon enough she proved that she could do more in a day, earning herself also more money.

Saving the money Yone wouldn't enjoy too long of it. Her father found out and used more than half of it to provide himself with liquor. Of course enraged by this, Yone was only growing ever more eager to see her dreams come true. Working hard and running as fast as her legs could carry her. She tried to hide her money in safer spots and soon enough at the age of thirteen she was certain that if she would keep it up that she could make some steps.

One day at the Post office she overheard mister Nomura talking with an old friend of his. Nomura's friend mentioned that his grandson was enlisted into the Academy. Not that she cared for that! No, she cared for the fact that the man was telling Nomura what a shinobi did and how much they could earn. Even though Nomura stated to his friend that shinobi weren't held in the highest regard, Yone was 'sold'. In a week she had signed herself up and used all her money to see herself going through three years of training to become a genin. Perhaps the start of a better future.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item:
Generic Shinobi tools.
Description:
The standard kit of pouches and tools that a shinobi is trained to be capable of using.
DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Karambit knife
Description:
Not one eager for close quarters, Yone has some basic training using the karambit knife. Not that she has ever used it other than intimidation in the alleys and streets of Amegakure, Yone prefers the weapon over a sword or any other weapon for its quick draw and weight. She has the weapon holstered at her left wrist, allowing her to draw it quicker than if the weapon would be holstered in a scabbard at her hips. The karambit is held with the blade pointing downward from the bottom of the fist, usually curving forwards however occasionally backwards. While it is primarily used in a slashing or hooking motion, karambit with a finger ring is also used in a punching motion hitting the opponent with the finger ring. Some karambit are designed to be used in a hammering motion. This flexibility of striking methods is what makes it so useful in self-defense situations. The finger guard makes it difficult to disarm and allows the knife to be manoeuvred in the fingers without losing one's grip.
Appearance:
tactops_1_.jpg

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
- Average skills at taijutsu and close quarter combat.
- Average in ninjutsu regarding elemental.
- Good chakra control.
- Good speed and reflexes.
- Weak strength.
- Novice in Silent Killing.

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
- Has a talent for Genjutsu and Medical ninjutsu, most likely thanks to her good chakra control.
- Is a craven.
DN3p4.png

Jutsu
Knows and has mastered every Academy technique.

Sensory :
Sensing Technique

- Currently, Yone can sense 50 meters around her. She can only so far distinguish humanoid chakra signatures from animals, forcing her to consider who might be an ally and who is hostile. -

Genjutsu :
Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique
Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique

Medical ninjutsu :
Healing Technique

big_thumb_597d4fa17340dc91fdace0c3ba5e8a85.jpg

"No success sounds harder than one that goes boom!"

xclv9d.png

Name:
Meilin Cho
Nickname:
No nickname yet.
Age and date of birth:
Born on 24th of August, 17 years ago (thus in the year 459)
Age Appearance:
Teen
Sexuality:
Not determined yet.

Grandparents:
Father's side :

Grandfather :
* Liang Cho
Grandmother :
* Jia Cho

Mother's side :

Grandfather :
*Takei Cho
Grandmother :
* Mino Moe

Parents:
Mother :
Naora Cho
Father :
Kobo Cho
Siblings:
Younger brothers :
Okakura Cho - 5 years younger,
Atsumichi Cho - 6 years younger,
Younger sisters :
Wakumi Cho : - 7 years younger,
Hitomo Cho : - 8 years younger.

Length and build:
1.72m tall and a slim build.
Weight:
Weighs around 75kg.
Favorite weather and season:
Sunny weather and Spring.
DN3p4.png

Village/Nation:
Akinian empire, Konohagakure.
Birthplace:
Keep of Dayi - Cho clan lands.
Organization:
- Konohagakure Team #
- Cho Clan
- Graduated Cho Guard novice.

Clan/Bloodline:
Cho Clan

Genin
Chakra Nature:
Fire
vmspdd.png

Appearance:
girl_by_6kart-d89wzkg.jpg

23msj6g.png

Personality:
Meilin is a polite and friendly person at first glance and meeting. Speaking with respect and courtesy towards her superior and elders, it is rare to catch her cursing or wishing somebody ill. At least, vocally. Being raised to follow certain formality and etiquette Meilin has a certain 'wild side' to her. It is reasoned by most that have come into contact with Meilin's energetic states that it is because she has always been pressured to remain calm, silent and observant. Situations, where Meilin might be provoked to get out some contained energy and joy, will be when she's alone with somebody she trusts or is certain that it won't backlash later.

While her raising has caused her to be quite patient and willing to endure something to achieve matters she values important, Meilin has a short temper when it comes down to her privacy - stemming forth from some insecurity issues she has regarding her looks and body. Her loyalty is an interesting aspect as Meilin can be quite trustworthy, but won't see much harm in betrayal if that will lead to a much more beneficial ending. This has caused several of her past friends to call her selfish, but Meilin claims that it is just part of rational thinking and considering what would work best. For her.
DN3p4.png

History:
To understand Meilin's history, we have to go more than two decades back in time On 5th of January, a cold winter evening, was when Meilin's parents would encounter each other. Kobo Cho, her father, worked as a soldier at the Keep of Dayi. His rank was simply that of a sergeant and other than that there isn't much that you would probably find interesting. His decision to become a soldier was solely based on the fact that his father had done it as well. And his father's father had been a soldier as well. It had become simply a tradition, one that Kobo was content to follow. That night the weather had turned from calm into a snow storm. For a moment many wondered if the clouds weren't intending to drown the world with snow as the cold wind drove people into their homes and those who would need to stay outside to find refuge in another manner. For Kobo this meant to just find shelter from small fires to give a bit of light and warmth for those on patrol during the dark of the winter nights. As he was marching through the Keep's lower levels, he encountered Naora Cho. Where it would be fun to state that it was love on first sight, it sadly wasn't the case. Naora and her father were busy with trying to save some of their wares. You see, her father was a merchant that traded in silk and cotton. Nothing too big, however, as he just owned a store of his own and having several contacts from which he imported his wares. Just as the night had fallen upon the world had Naora and her father entered the keep with a waggon filled with silk. In order to not allow the quality of the silk is tarnished by the weather had, they started to unload the wares into their home. Though hesitant to help - as he had his own job, Kobo decided to set aside his spear and would offer his help. Help that was accepted with a quick happy answer from Naora's father.

Ever since then Kobo and Naora often met. Their love would slowly blossom over time as the snow melted away. As Spring would replace Winter so did the friendship between two change into a relationship. Kobo often tried to do something romantic before and after his shifts as Naora tried to not demand too much from him as they were both occupied with their jobs and worries. There would be a change coming into play. Discovering that she had become pregnant this news immediately shared with Kobo. While they weren't that long together, they had to decide what to do. Staying true to his gentlemen nature and uprising Kobo proposed to Naora. They held it for two weeks secret for their friends and family. Wanting to determine how they would tell it and how they would proceed. Other than making plans to marry. It wasn't an easy time as both of them weren't sure if they were ready for such a responsibility. Besides that, they weren't for years together. Making it only more fickle if they would be capable of raising a child, together. They managed through together, getting married and Meilin being born without any complication. Life seemed to carry no ill fate nor wishes towards the young family.

Until a year later. News arrived that the nation was at war. War had come to engulf the nation into a state of panic and would inspire both dread as courage into the hearts of many. Being one of the many to be mobilised to fight and bleed for his country, Kobo and Naora shared one passionate night before his departure.

During the war, Kobo would experience a lot. He gained and lost comrades in arms and several times was close to losing his own life. Though he and Naora tried to keep contact, not all letters arrived. Not much of a surprise. Not because it makes the story more dramatic, but because the chaos of war and conflict would see to it that not everybody that would go back to the fronts would be able to find Kobo. This caused a time of depression for Naora, who would pray every night for the safe return of her husband and the father of her child.
As the war came to an end, Kobo did return. Overjoyed the young family reunited. Though it would fun to say that all would stay well, this wouldn't be the case. Going through the hardships of war, Kobo wasn't the man he had been before. He started to drink more and Naora started to worry. More arguments and fights would arise between Kobo and his relatives. Eventually making Kobo deciding that he wouldn't want to live at the Keep of Dayi anymore.
Unsure what to do, Naora decided to go with her husband. Packing what belongings they had and would then hit the road towards Keishi. There Kobo would enlist into the town's guard as Naora would work on the market. It wasn't an easy life and many times it was uncertain if they could pay their bills. But they managed through as Meilin managed to grow and stay healthy. They couldn't afford a proper education for her, but Kobo decided that it was part of his responsibility to see to it that Meilin would grow to a confident and well-mannered young woman. During evenings Kobo was busy to help Meilin read and how to speak with respect and how to uphold her dignity. Meilin on her turn caused Kobo to stop drinking, being too distracted with spending time with his firstborn. Their bond was what Meilin caused to follow guard patrols. Trying to learn what her father did and one day following his footsteps. This would stay as her dream for a long time. A change came when Okakura learned how to walk. As his first son, Kobo already stated that he would hope Okakura to follow his footsteps. Becoming a guard or a soldier, as he had followed his father's footsteps. Because of her young age, Meilin wasn't capable of understanding what that meant. Not until her father started to pay more and more attention to Okakura. Slowly she saw how her father started to come home and first checking on Okakura and then on her. No longer did he play 'soldier' with her. The game 'hide and seek', as other games, would slowly drift into memories as well. Being replaced with envy and sorrow. Trying to gain her father's attention, Meilin started to try to impress him. The first act was trying to march with him on patrols. As you can expect, that didn't go well. Meilin was more in the way and quickly send away, to go home.

Following the trend as many others had before her, Meilin decided that if she couldn't get attention through behaving, she would misbehave. It started with little pranks that got her scolded. Over time as she aged, Meilin's pranks would become worse. Annoying the neighbours would just be something done out of boredom with her friends. Okakura, however, would still be in the centre of her father's attention. Causing Meilin to take it to the next level. At the age of eleven, the young girl started to indulge into pickpocketing. She had a certain talent for it, though she got caught later on. An argument broke out between her and her parents, which ended that Meilin would be kept in line. In a more strict manner than before.

Over the following years, she had changed from the little problem to a silent and obedient young teen. So far her parents knew as Meilin still wouldn't stop with her little thievery. As her father made promotion, Meilin requested to be assigned to the guard. This suggestion wasn't taken in a positive manner as her parents decided it wasn't something for Meilin. Demanding and harassing her parents vocally over the following weeks didn't help either.

Depressed and saddened Meilin would see time passing by as she already could see her future of being nothing more than a housewife. How her little brothers would grow up and becoming what she wouldn't ever become. The pride of her father. Defeated in spirit, Meilin would succumb to this fate. Only as something happened five months before her fourteen birthday.
Sitting outside Meilin was doing some chores. Cleaning the garden she was considering about what she would try to do if she had a son. As she kept cleaning the garden her little brother approached her. In his playful mood, he started to tease Meilin. Warning her brother to stop didn't seem to help. Growing angry and frustrated, something snapped in Meilin. Unknown even to this day, she would lash out and leave a small burned mark on Okakura's face. It was found out later that Meilin had used chakra to heat up her hand. Concern was that if she wouldn't be capable of controlling herself that it could lead to worse scenario's and endings.

Even though she was nearly fifteen, Meilin wasn't sure what was going on. Sorry for her deed she begged her parents to forgive her. Only for them to send her away to Konohagakure - at least that is how she had felt about it for some time. In Konohagakure, she would remain at a friend of her mother. Helping her mother's friend for room and board in his carpernter workshop, Meilin would go to the Academy. Though she worked hard and determined to win her way back to Keishi, she would encounter several problems. The first year she wasn't able to make many friends. As her grades and progression were at a great pace, she started to close off. This only became worse as she didn't more than to work, study and train. Even with the Shoji Oppression, Meilin continued with her study. In the dark of the nights, she would delve into the books she had purchased before the Oppression, trying to learn how to control her chakra better- through simply studying theory. How to become a better kunoichi. The end of the Oppression saw to it that she could resume her education at the Academy. As she became fifteen, Meilin also would later enlist herself for the Cho Guard. Not soon after that Meilin would graduate as a genin, but continued to study longer as training the basics to become a Cho Guard - as it was around the time that the Cho clan would be reformed and united under one rule.

Finishing the training at the age of seventeen, Meilin would offically join the shinobi military department. Eager to see how proud she could make her father once she would make a name for herself.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item:
Generic shinobi tools.
Description:

Meilin carries the generic tools. Having a kunai pouch and two other pouches for her wares, she also has the earphone communicator on the day of her officially entry to the force.
DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Firecrackers & Senbon wrist-band.
Description:
Meilin's favourite tool. She uses firecrackers as a distraction and sometimes even in direct combat. Though they aren't perhaps that great in all situations, Meilin does enjoy it when she can use it. They are holstered in a convenient made wristband, which Meilin also uses to store half a dozen iron senbon in.

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Meilin's Shortsword
Description:
A short sword that Meilin uses in close quarters. The steel isn't of the highest quality nor does it affect the flow of chakra better. It is a weapon that Meilin uses with her taijutsu.
Appearance:
s-l300.jpg

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
* Bad chakra control.
* Bad sealing and barrier ninjutsu. Other fields are average.
* Good taijutsu and kendo skills (for her rank).
* Decent stamina.
* Good speed and agility.
* Experienced climber (a source of her pride).
* Novice in Silent Killing.
* Average strength.
* Her endurance isn't great, making her bad quality punching bag.

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
* Average chakra reserves.
* Good perception.
* Decent in self-control over her emotions.
* Able to understand and talk Chonobi.

DN3p4.png

Jutsu
Mastered and is capable of using the basic Academy techniques.

Medical :
Healing Technique

Fire :
Fire Style : Great Fireball Technique
Fire Style : Phoenix Sage Fire Technique

Last edited:
Okay, I'm all ready and set. I'm already apologizing if I made some mistakes or forgot something. Was growing a bit too eager today and with some help, I've managed to finish it. Now I'll just go and step back and cross my fingers.

"Don't cry cause it is over, cry once you've won!"

xclv9d.png

Name: Yone Tsuji
Age and date of birth: Born in the year 460, on 7th of Octorber. (Currently 16 years old)
Sexuality: Nother yet fully established.

Grandparents: Unknown to her.
Parents:
Mother : Isa
Father : Lee Tsuji
Siblings:None

Length and build: Stands at the height of 1.68 meters and has a normal build.
Weight: Weighs around 65 kg.
Favourite weather and season:
Dry weather and Summer.
DN3p4.png

Village/Nation: Amegakure, Akinian Empire.
Organization:
- Amegakure Team #
- The Ferocious Drops

Clan/Bloodline:
None.
Genin.
Chakra Nature:
Water
vmspdd.png

Appearance:

23msj6g.png

Personality:
Fierce, independent and eager. Those three words would match the personality of Yone. She isn't afraid to speak her mind when she spots a chance to do so nor does she likes to be treated like trash - who does likes being treated like that anyways? She is somebody full with energy and excitement. This is often expressed by the grins she has plastered on her lips and while she isn't easy to take down with bad news, it is actual all a facade. Yone has a hard time to trust somebody with her emotions and desires, often afraid that she will be ridiculed for them. To mask her insecurities Yone puts up an act of confidence. She has become so used to it that she simply don't know any better than to keep any tears and emotions behind the mentally brick wall she has built over the years.
DN3p4.png

History:
Yone was born into a less than the 'ideal' situation. In fact, she wasn't ever planned or wanted from the start. Her mother and father met each other not because of convenience or love. It was a certain 'arrangement' that saw Yone being conceived. For one year Yone remained with her mother, a period that she can't remember - who can at the age of one? Her father was a shinobi that was stationed at the border shortly after Yone's mother had 'met' her father. After the end of the Great War and his return, Yone's father was one of the few who had lost more than just some friends from his youth. During a border patrol, he and his unit had been caught between a skirmish between two rival factions. Though he had managed to escape with his life, this wasn't without any sacrifices. His left leg had to be amputated and his left hand is missing three fingers. A loss that forced Yone's father to give up the shinobi career when he came back. As if that wasn't already bad, he would be awaited by Yone's mother who literally dumped Yone into his care and left. Yone knows even in the present nothing more than her mother's name.

Now stuck with a child, Yone's father tried to apply to various jobs. Doing his best to earn his wages and trying to make a living for himself and his daughter, the man would become more and more depressed. From a man who had a potentially great future to somebody who could even barely walk, depression would soon turn Yone's father to drinking his problems away. Working in a carpenter workshop, he did manage to provide an income that also saw that Yone could grow up. Though it was soon clear that his interest was never with her. This caused Yone to grow more up on the street than anywhere else. Miss Nakatomi, the elderly woman next door, was her 'mother figure'. A crazy old bat that would now and then grab Yone by the ear and force her to behave. Scolding the girl whenever caught swearing like a sailor and 'dropping' her off at home when it would become late to play outside. It was on the streets that she learned how grim the world was. Playing with whatever she and her friends could find. It was already back then that Yone learned that life is what you make of it. Perhaps not in the most gentle of ways, but it was none the less quite effective.

The street urchin would, however, become interested in providing coin for her own. She had the biggest plans back then. First, she would earn and save enough money to get out of Amegakure. Then she would set up her own business, probably making shoes. Earning enough money and gaining enough contacts she would then start to establish more shops and becoming rich enough to never worry about getting sick and all those problems! Those dreams were what kept Yone going and trying to find some work. While many wouldn't mind a motivated hard worker, Yone was simply too young at the age of nine. Being laughed in the face or patronised more than she had enjoyed warm meals, Yone did eventually found a job. As courier at the Imazaki Post Office. She managed to convince the old man Nomura that she was the fastest and most agile runner in all of Amegakure. Yone isn't sure if the man was amused or pitying her, but he decided to give her a try. At first, she was given just a few papers to deliver at some shops. Soon enough she proved that she could do more in a day, earning herself also more money.

Saving the money Yone wouldn't enjoy too long of it. Her father found out and used more than half of it to provide himself with liquor. Of course enraged by this, Yone was only growing ever more eager to see her dreams come true. Working hard and running as fast as her legs could carry her. She tried to hide her money in safer spots and soon enough at the age of thirteen she was certain that if she would keep it up that she could make some steps.

One day at the Post office she overheard mister Nomura talking with an old friend of his. Nomura's friend mentioned that his grandson was enlisted into the Academy. Not that she cared for that! No, she cared for the fact that the man was telling Nomura what a shinobi did and how much they could earn. Even though Nomura stated to his friend that shinobi weren't held in the highest regard, Yone was 'sold'. In a week she had signed herself up and used all her money to see herself going through three years of training to become a genin. Perhaps the start of a better future.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item:
Generic Shinobi tools.
Description:
The standard kit of pouches and tools that a shinobi is trained to be capable of using.
DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Karambit knife
Description:
Not one eager for close quarters, Yone has some basic training using the karambit knife. Not that she has ever used it other than intimidation in the alleys and streets of Amegakure, Yone prefers the weapon over a sword or any other weapon for its quick draw and weight. She has the weapon holstered at her left wrist, allowing her to draw it quicker than if the weapon would be holstered in a scabbard at her hips. The karambit is held with the blade pointing downward from the bottom of the fist, usually curving forwards however occasionally backwards. While it is primarily used in a slashing or hooking motion, karambit with a finger ring is also used in a punching motion hitting the opponent with the finger ring. Some karambit are designed to be used in a hammering motion. This flexibility of striking methods is what makes it so useful in self-defense situations. The finger guard makes it difficult to disarm and allows the knife to be manoeuvred in the fingers without losing one's grip.
Appearance:
tactops_1_.jpg

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
- Average skills at taijutsu and close quarter combat.
- Average in ninjutsu regarding elemental.
- Good chakra control.
- Good speed and reflexes.
- Weak strength.
- Novice in Silent Killing.

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
- Has a talent for Genjutsu and Medical ninjutsu, most likely thanks to her good chakra control.
- Is a craven.
DN3p4.png

Jutsu
Knows and has mastered every Academy technique.

Sensory :
Sensing Technique

- Currently, Yone can sense 50 meters around her. She can only so far distinguish humanoid chakra signatures from animals, forcing her to consider who might be an ally and who is hostile. -

Genjutsu :
Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique
Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique

Medical ninjutsu :
Healing Technique

big_thumb_597d4fa17340dc91fdace0c3ba5e8a85.jpg

"No success sounds harder than one that goes boom!"

xclv9d.png

Name:
Meilin Cho
Nickname:
No nickname yet.
Age and date of birth:
Born on 24th of August, 17 years ago (thus in the year 459)
Age Appearance:
Teen
Sexuality:
Not determined yet.

Grandparents:
Father's side :

Grandfather :
* Liang Cho
Grandmother :
* Jia Cho

Mother's side :

Grandfather :
*Takei Cho
Grandmother :
* Mino Moe

Parents:
Mother :
Naora Cho
Father :
Kobo Cho
Siblings:
Younger brothers :
Okakura Cho - 5 years younger,
Atsumichi Cho - 6 years younger,
Younger sisters :
Wakumi Cho : - 7 years younger,
Hitomo Cho : - 8 years younger.

Length and build:
1.72m tall and a slim build.
Weight:
Weighs around 75kg.
Favorite weather and season:
Sunny weather and Spring.
DN3p4.png

Village/Nation:
Akinian empire, Konohagakure.
Birthplace:
Keep of Dayi - Cho clan lands.
Organization:
- Konohagakure Team #
- Cho Clan
- Graduated Cho Guard novice.

Clan/Bloodline:
Cho Clan

Genin
Chakra Nature:
Fire
vmspdd.png

Appearance:
girl_by_6kart-d89wzkg.jpg

23msj6g.png

Personality:
Meilin is a polite and friendly person at first glance and meeting. Speaking with respect and courtesy towards her superior and elders, it is rare to catch her cursing or wishing somebody ill. At least, vocally. Being raised to follow certain formality and etiquette Meilin has a certain 'wild side' to her. It is reasoned by most that have come into contact with Meilin's energetic states that it is because she has always been pressured to remain calm, silent and observant. Situations, where Meilin might be provoked to get out some contained energy and joy, will be when she's alone with somebody she trusts or is certain that it won't backlash later.

While her raising has caused her to be quite patient and willing to endure something to achieve matters she values important, Meilin has a short temper when it comes down to her privacy - stemming forth from some insecurity issues she has regarding her looks and body. Her loyalty is an interesting aspect as Meilin can be quite trustworthy, but won't see much harm in betrayal if that will lead to a much more beneficial ending. This has caused several of her past friends to call her selfish, but Meilin claims that it is just part of rational thinking and considering what would work best. For her.
DN3p4.png

History:
To understand Meilin's history, we have to go more than two decades back in time On 5th of January, a cold winter evening, was when Meilin's parents would encounter each other. Kobo Cho, her father, worked as a soldier at the Keep of Dayi. His rank was simply that of a sergeant and other than that there isn't much that you would probably find interesting. His decision to become a soldier was solely based on the fact that his father had done it as well. And his father's father had been a soldier as well. It had become simply a tradition, one that Kobo was content to follow. That night the weather had turned from calm into a snow storm. For a moment many wondered if the clouds weren't intending to drown the world with snow as the cold wind drove people into their homes and those who would need to stay outside to find refuge in another manner. For Kobo this meant to just find shelter from small fires to give a bit of light and warmth for those on patrol during the dark of the winter nights. As he was marching through the Keep's lower levels, he encountered Naora Cho. Where it would be fun to state that it was love on first sight, it sadly wasn't the case. Naora and her father were busy with trying to save some of their wares. You see, her father was a merchant that traded in silk and cotton. Nothing too big, however, as he just owned a store of his own and having several contacts from which he imported his wares. Just as the night had fallen upon the world had Naora and her father entered the keep with a waggon filled with silk. In order to not allow the quality of the silk is tarnished by the weather had, they started to unload the wares into their home. Though hesitant to help - as he had his own job, Kobo decided to set aside his spear and would offer his help. Help that was accepted with a quick happy answer from Naora's father.

Ever since then Kobo and Naora often met. Their love would slowly blossom over time as the snow melted away. As Spring would replace Winter so did the friendship between two change into a relationship. Kobo often tried to do something romantic before and after his shifts as Naora tried to not demand too much from him as they were both occupied with their jobs and worries. There would be a change coming into play. Discovering that she had become pregnant this news immediately shared with Kobo. While they weren't that long together, they had to decide what to do. Staying true to his gentlemen nature and uprising Kobo proposed to Naora. They held it for two weeks secret for their friends and family. Wanting to determine how they would tell it and how they would proceed. Other than making plans to marry. It wasn't an easy time as both of them weren't sure if they were ready for such a responsibility. Besides that, they weren't for years together. Making it only more fickle if they would be capable of raising a child, together. They managed through together, getting married and Meilin being born without any complication. Life seemed to carry no ill fate nor wishes towards the young family.

Until a year later. News arrived that the nation was at war. War had come to engulf the nation into a state of panic and would inspire both dread as courage into the hearts of many. Being one of the many to be mobilised to fight and bleed for his country, Kobo and Naora shared one passionate night before his departure.

During the war, Kobo would experience a lot. He gained and lost comrades in arms and several times was close to losing his own life. Though he and Naora tried to keep contact, not all letters arrived. Not much of a surprise. Not because it makes the story more dramatic, but because the chaos of war and conflict would see to it that not everybody that would go back to the fronts would be able to find Kobo. This caused a time of depression for Naora, who would pray every night for the safe return of her husband and the father of her child.
As the war came to an end, Kobo did return. Overjoyed the young family reunited. Though it would fun to say that all would stay well, this wouldn't be the case. Going through the hardships of war, Kobo wasn't the man he had been before. He started to drink more and Naora started to worry. More arguments and fights would arise between Kobo and his relatives. Eventually making Kobo deciding that he wouldn't want to live at the Keep of Dayi anymore.
Unsure what to do, Naora decided to go with her husband. Packing what belongings they had and would then hit the road towards Keishi. There Kobo would enlist into the town's guard as Naora would work on the market. It wasn't an easy life and many times it was uncertain if they could pay their bills. But they managed through as Meilin managed to grow and stay healthy. They couldn't afford a proper education for her, but Kobo decided that it was part of his responsibility to see to it that Meilin would grow to a confident and well-mannered young woman. During evenings Kobo was busy to help Meilin read and how to speak with respect and how to uphold her dignity. Meilin on her turn caused Kobo to stop drinking, being too distracted with spending time with his firstborn. Their bond was what Meilin caused to follow guard patrols. Trying to learn what her father did and one day following his footsteps. This would stay as her dream for a long time. A change came when Okakura learned how to walk. As his first son, Kobo already stated that he would hope Okakura to follow his footsteps. Becoming a guard or a soldier, as he had followed his father's footsteps. Because of her young age, Meilin wasn't capable of understanding what that meant. Not until her father started to pay more and more attention to Okakura. Slowly she saw how her father started to come home and first checking on Okakura and then on her. No longer did he play 'soldier' with her. The game 'hide and seek', as other games, would slowly drift into memories as well. Being replaced with envy and sorrow. Trying to gain her father's attention, Meilin started to try to impress him. The first act was trying to march with him on patrols. As you can expect, that didn't go well. Meilin was more in the way and quickly send away, to go home.

Following the trend as many others had before her, Meilin decided that if she couldn't get attention through behaving, she would misbehave. It started with little pranks that got her scolded. Over time as she aged, Meilin's pranks would become worse. Annoying the neighbours would just be something done out of boredom with her friends. Okakura, however, would still be in the centre of her father's attention. Causing Meilin to take it to the next level. At the age of eleven, the young girl started to indulge into pickpocketing. She had a certain talent for it, though she got caught later on. An argument broke out between her and her parents, which ended that Meilin would be kept in line. In a more strict manner than before.

Over the following years, she had changed from the little problem to a silent and obedient young teen. So far her parents knew as Meilin still wouldn't stop with her little thievery. As her father made promotion, Meilin requested to be assigned to the guard. This suggestion wasn't taken in a positive manner as her parents decided it wasn't something for Meilin. Demanding and harassing her parents vocally over the following weeks didn't help either.

Depressed and saddened Meilin would see time passing by as she already could see her future of being nothing more than a housewife. How her little brothers would grow up and becoming what she wouldn't ever become. The pride of her father. Defeated in spirit, Meilin would succumb to this fate. Only as something happened five months before her fourteen birthday.
Sitting outside Meilin was doing some chores. Cleaning the garden she was considering about what she would try to do if she had a son. As she kept cleaning the garden her little brother approached her. In his playful mood, he started to tease Meilin. Warning her brother to stop didn't seem to help. Growing angry and frustrated, something snapped in Meilin. Unknown even to this day, she would lash out and leave a small burned mark on Okakura's face. It was found out later that Meilin had used chakra to heat up her hand. Concern was that if she wouldn't be capable of controlling herself that it could lead to worse scenario's and endings.

Even though she was nearly fifteen, Meilin wasn't sure what was going on. Sorry for her deed she begged her parents to forgive her. Only for them to send her away to Konohagakure - at least that is how she had felt about it for some time. In Konohagakure, she would remain at a friend of her mother. Helping her mother's friend for room and board in his carpernter workshop, Meilin would go to the Academy. Though she worked hard and determined to win her way back to Keishi, she would encounter several problems. The first year she wasn't able to make many friends. As her grades and progression were at a great pace, she started to close off. This only became worse as she didn't more than to work, study and train. Even with the Shoji Oppression, Meilin continued with her study. In the dark of the nights, she would delve into the books she had purchased before the Oppression, trying to learn how to control her chakra better- through simply studying theory. How to become a better kunoichi. The end of the Oppression saw to it that she could resume her education at the Academy. As she became fifteen, Meilin also would later enlist herself for the Cho Guard. Not soon after that Meilin would graduate as a genin, but continued to study longer as training the basics to become a Cho Guard - as it was around the time that the Cho clan would be reformed and united under one rule.

Finishing the training at the age of seventeen, Meilin would offically join the shinobi military department. Eager to see how proud she could make her father once she would make a name for herself.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item:
Generic shinobi tools.
Description:

Meilin carries the generic tools. Having a kunai pouch and two other pouches for her wares, she also has the earphone communicator on the day of her officially entry to the force.
DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Firecrackers & Senbon wrist-band.
Description:
Meilin's favourite tool. She uses firecrackers as a distraction and sometimes even in direct combat. Though they aren't perhaps that great in all situations, Meilin does enjoy it when she can use it. They are holstered in a convenient made wristband, which Meilin also uses to store half a dozen iron senbon in.

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Meilin's Shortsword
Description:
A short sword that Meilin uses in close quarters. The steel isn't of the highest quality nor does it affect the flow of chakra better. It is a weapon that Meilin uses with her taijutsu.
Appearance:
s-l300.jpg

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
* Bad chakra control.
* Bad sealing and barrier ninjutsu. Other fields are average.
* Good taijutsu and kendo skills (for her rank).
* Decent stamina.
* Good speed and agility.
* Experienced climber (a source of her pride).
* Novice in Silent Killing.
* Average strength.
* Her endurance isn't great, making her bad quality punching bag.

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
* Average chakra reserves.
* Good perception.
* Decent in self-control over her emotions.
* Able to understand and talk Chonobi.

DN3p4.png

Jutsu
Mastered and is capable of using the basic Academy techniques.

Medical :
Healing Technique

Fire :
Fire Style : Great Fireball Technique
Fire Style : Phoenix Sage Fire Technique

Both CS's seem fine with me. Both are accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Oetje
I accept both too. Put them in the character bin and we will get you on some teams.

• Thank You
Reactions: Oetje
I apologize as I might have rushed it. Hope it is still a good read for those who decide to give it a try!

a50249937d7c6ca333ad8b0b6e9ede49-d3egbih.jpg

"Honour knows no birthright."
Credits to MyCK.

xclv9d.png

Name: Yumeji Hojo
Age and date of birth: Born in 459 on the 26th of December (age is thus 17)
Sexuality: Not yet decided.

Grandparents:
Mother's side :
Grandfather :
Takashima Tessai
Grandmother :
Yamauchi Tessai

Father's side :
Grandfather :
Takeji Hojo
Grandmother :
Matsuko Hojo
Parents:
Father :
Buncho Hojo
Mother :
Hairi Hojo
Siblings:
Older siblings :
Manzo Hojo - 4 years older brother, currently serving in the retinue of the Lightning Daimyo.
Norihisa Hojo - 2 years older brother, currently serving as captain, stationed in the northern regions of the Lightning country.
Toshiko Hojo - 1 year older sister, currently living in Kumogakure as house-wife.

Younger siblings :
Kyoichi Hojo - 3 years younger brother, currently training and serving as a foot soldier in the Lightning country.
Yosuke Hojo - 4 years younger brother, currently training and serving as a foot soldier in the Lightning country.

Length and build: Yumeji stands at a length of 1.75m and sports a normal, but toned build.
Weight: Weighs around 75 kg
Favourite weather and season: Snow and Winter.

DN3p4.png

Village/Nation: Kumogakure - Lightning country
Birthplace: Kumogakure
Organization:
- Hojo clan
- Kumogakure shinobi force/vanguard
- Storm Guard member

Clan/Bloodline:
Hojo Clan
Chuunin
Chakra Nature:
Wind - Affinity
vmspdd.png

Appearance:
images

As one can see, Yumeji doesn't sport any scars on her facial features. Short blond hair, often kept in a bun or a single ponytail and jade coloured eyes. A calm expression is usually plastered over her face, only to be disturbed and shifted when she is either amused or filled with dread or feeling another strong emotion or urge she can't resist.

23msj6g.png

Personality:
Yumeji is a person who has a strong grip on her emotions. Disciplined through her training and possessing a strong will, she can be described as a strong and kind person. Some might, however, argue against the latter as Yumeji doesn't help others unless she is ordered or finds it necessary. This isn't because she values herself higher as some people might claim, but this comes forth from the philosophy that if she can't help herself than she can't help somebody else. Following the way of her clan and family, Yumeji also has a code of honour. One that seems to have a close relation with Bushido of another samurai, but Yumeji tends to view her code of honour to be different. To be better. This might cause her seem somewhat arrogant and it might be even true. Yumeji, however, isn't a person who just shares and throws her opinion around as if everybody needs to hear and acknowledge it. Knowing out of experience and training, Yumeji tends to keep most to herself and those who she trust. Last, but not least, Yumeji is a vastly loyal person. Her loyalty isn't decided just by whom she serves, but by who she considers she can serve the best.
DN3p4.png

History:
Born into the Hojo clan in the Lightning country, Yumeji's destiny was already set in steel. The Hojo clan in the Lightning country isn't large nor influential enough to be considered a major clan. Even with a very long past, serving in the past as samurai and military retainers the clan hasn't lost much of its militant thinking and ways in the present. Most aimed to serve in the daimyo's retinue and guard, but a later trend started to see a rise of Hojo members attempting to become shinobi and kunoichi. So too Yumeji, who enrolled into the Academy at the age of 9. Learning how to become a kunoichi was one thing. At home, she was taught by her own father with her siblings about their clan's traditions and manners. About their old history and bloodlines. Matters of which they could be proud off and remember when their time of greatness would come. Being trained both at home and at the Academy saw Yumeji graduate at the age of twelve. Much time to play or interact with children from other families and clans wasn't something Yumeji or her siblings could indulge in. It was getting up early, attending to their morning chores and then spending most of the day training and studying.

Though Yumeji often wondered how it was to live in a more carefree manner, she didn't complain. Raised to be proud of her heritage, Yumeji continued to strive to become a source of pride for her family and clan. She didn't consider herself the best of all the Hojo though. Though having some skill and managing to best some others, her oldest sibling always came out on top. Admiring Manzo for this, Yumeji strived to become just as quick as he was. Just as strong as he was. No matter how hard she trained, she never could catch up with him. Every time she thought herself to be near the point of catching up and holding to him, Manzo advanced further. Just when Yumeji was promoted to become a chuunin at the age of fourteen, Manzo was being selected to be trained by the retinue of the Lightning Daimyo. To serve later as a guard of the ruler of the Lightning country.
Envy and pride coursed through Yumeji when she learned of this news. Her goal didn't change as she still held hope to catch up with him. To become a guard of the daimyo as well, to receive such honour. Yet that dream had to wait when the Shojo Oppression came to trouble the lands.

At first, Yumeji didn't mind stopping being a kunoichi. It didn't restrain her from training and furthering her martial arts. When, however, the order came for the sword hunt the teen decided that it was enough. Joining the rebellion, Yumeji didn't just fight for the freedom of her people and land. She also fought for her own dreams and choices. Fighting on the countryside against patrols, she would march and join later on to face the last battle against the Oppression's soldiers. On the fields near Magnhild/Hon estate, Yumeji tasted what war was like. Shocked and traumatised for a few months, Yumeji was on the point of giving up. She wasn't ready to face so much death, chaos and violence again. It was her grandfather, Takeji Hojo, who managed to bring her back to follow her dream again. Giving her his chainmail hauberk of dragon steel - as his grandfather had done before him, he told her how proud he was that she followed her dream. Trying to realise something that others joked and considered to be futile. Manzo would always better than her, so why did she keep on trying?
Once more motivated, Yumeji continued her training. She still had a long way to catch up with Manzo. But as she was transported and ordered to join the march towards the Wolf country she saw a chance to prove herself worthy to be considered Manzo's rival.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item:
Standard shinobi pouches and kunai holster.
Description:
The generic shinobi gear that the majority of the shinobi force uses and geared with.
DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Munoto's Will
Description:
A shield made of a mixture of wood and steel - the kind that allows chakra to be easier manipulated. It is a shield that has been for generations in Yumeji's family. The story has it that the steel was gathered from a slain dragon during a forgotten war between the ancestors of the Lightning Daimyo and that of the Earth Daimyo. Though likely nothing more than a story, it is Yumeji's most prized possession. It allows her to block incoming as Yumeji flows her chakra in order to increase the defensive potential that the shield already has on its own.
Appearance:
792a52f73c8fecffdb8479fe6e513d91.jpg

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Yumeji's armour.
Description:
The armour that Yumeji wears on missions and operations. It is a crafted by smiths from the Hojo clan. Though they can't rival the smithing of the Sanosuke clan, it is of good quality. Steel shoulder guards bear the simple crest of the Hojo clan. A dragonsteel chainmail hauberk is worn underneath the lamellar armour, a valuable heirloom of her family passed down for generations. Providing excellent security against steel weapon and some ninjutsu. Yet it does provide a disadvantage as Yumeji won't be able to receive any medical ninjutsu when wearing the armour, causing it a problem when she gets wounded on a mission. Furthermore, it prevents some applications of techniques she else could've used or applied to herself.
Appearance:
See the first image.~

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
- Great reflex,
- Good strength,
- Her 'strength lies in close quarter combat, wielding her shield in melee. Her taijutsu and armed combat expertise are also good.
- Bad genjutsu and sealing ninjutsu
- Knowledgeable and good in using barrier ninjutsu.
- Good stamina.
- Average agility and aim.
- Great Chakra control.
- Capable of using one-handed signals.
DN3p4.png

Special Traits
- A strong will
- Courageous
- Loyal (to whom she considers best to follow into danger).
- Average chakra reserves.

DN3p4.png

Jutsu
Knows and is capable of using the Academy techniques.

Generic ninjutsu/Chakra flow:
Samurai Sabre Technique
Rupture
Iaidō

Barrier ninjutsu :
Barrier: Canopy Method Formation - The current range is 40 meters and she needs to be stationary.
Sealing Tag Barrier
- 2 tags need to be used in order to craft up a C-ranked barrier. The more tags, the better, though the current limitation is B ranked.

Wind ninjutsu:
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Spiralling_Wind_Ball
Wind Release: Gale Palm

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique: Barrier Style : Hojo Wall
Type of Jutsu: Barrier ninjutsu
Range: Short
Nature Type: None
Handseals: One-handed signal (thus half ) : Tiger, Boar, Ram, Ox, Bird, Ox.
Description:
Yumeji's signature technique. Developed by Yumeji herself, she weaves the signals to then slam her shield down as she kneels down. This makes her a smaller target, but that isn't the purpose. Chanelling chakra through her shield, Yumeji's chakra will be cast out from the shield to form a wall of chakra in front of her. This chakra wall is five meters broad and five meters high.
Weakness:
Yumeji needs to stay stationary and knelt down to not be blown backwards by any force that slams against the chakra wall. Furthermore, a smart person can decide to hurry to the sides and move around as Yumeji can't just twist and redirect the shield without making it vanish and then reform again - what will likely not help against any swift footed enemy.
====================

Name of Technique: Wind Release : Push
Type of Jutsu: Wind ninjutsu
Nature Type: Wind
Handseals : Bird, Serpent, Tiger, Bird.
Description:
Yumeji forms the handsignal to then channel and mould chakra into her shield. On the last handsignal the build up chakra will be morphed into a strong gale that will be send forth from the shield to knock back an enemy or attack.
Weakness:
It isn't much stronger than the gale palm technique.

naruto__oc___kimura_daiki_by_rinnichin-d8ezikj.png

"Life is much better when not dealing with stupidity."

Name:Kouta Riojin
Nickname:N/A
Age and date of birth: 20, March 30th
Age Appearance: Maybe 20
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Grandparents:
Wenko and Rina Riojin (Both deceased)
Parents:
Tulina Yogun(Mom and alive)
Zephyr Riojin(Father and deceased)
Siblings:
Mitsunari Riojin(Oldest brother- Alive)
Kitana Riojin(Older sister- Alive)
Sintra Riojin(Younger brother- Alive)

Length and build:1.85m(6'1) and Muscular I'd say
Weight: 75.8 kg
Favorite weather and season: Sunny and Autumn

Village/Nation:Konohagakure
Organization: Riojin clan

Clan/Bloodline: Riojin

Chakra Nature: Ink release & Lightning release

Appearance:

Personality: Carefree is the easiest way to describe him, well ever since he moved is how you could describe him. Carefree, happy, calm, so the type of guy most can get along with unless you are just horribly against being at peace. Now it doesn't mean he acts like this on missions, if he did he would never have gotten his chuunin rank. On missions he takes it seriously as he can take it, just in his downtime he rather relax and practice his techniques or just enjoy drawing. This also surprises people considering he is tall and has quite a muscular build compared to his brother Mitsunari. Since Kouta draws more than he does physical training while that is what Mitsunari is all about, and yet the muscle mass between them is obvious. He states that he doesn't know how it happened as he just does his daily activities like any normal person would, and that is actually the truth.

Yet he does have a side that can be annoyed, mentioning his brother Mitsunari is enough to get him annoyed, or being plain stupid. He likes people he converses with to have some intelligence to them and not just be annoying idiots. Too which he does his best to stray from the Hyuuga clan, considering them to be just one big nuisance. So he is a bit racist towards the Hyuuga clan and a few others for this fact, but with his few dealings with them they have only proved to cement within him the fact they are retarded individuals.

History: Born into the clan in a period where they were looking for the next head, wasn't an easy time for Kouta. He was taken care of but mostly by his mother and helpers that the clan had. No they were far too busy focusing on Mitsunari to take much of an interest in him, and said interest would further fade away when Mitsunari showed promise of the KG. Yet Kouta was too young to understand this, they never bothered with him so he spent his time playing with his big sister, his mother and helpers. This is where he started his interest in drawing, with his childlike drawing becoming better over the years. So when one day he discovered he could make his drawings come alive, he showed everyone. Yet they didn't care and would only give their attention to what they considered worth their time. Which was training Mitsunari to take over the clan when he became older. So this started his spite towards his brother, yet enabled him to be enrolled in the academy to better train him to control his ability. He entered at nine and graduated at twelve, yet apparently Mitsunari was already a chuunin when he was twelve, this only added fire to a burning fire.

When it was clear no attention would be paid to any of the siblings that wasn't Mitsunari. Their bond with him slowly deteriorated into nothing, and would prompt arguments whenever he asked them for favors. Kouta being the most agitated by such, so much so that one day he challenged his Specalized jounin brother to a battle. It resulted in Kouta receiving multiple broken ribs and sprained bones, he also was the one scolded and only him. While he did start the fight, Mitsunari was the one to go way overboard almost killing Kouta in the process. Thus only more anger for his brother would grow, and Kouta would go to lengths to annoy Mitsunari whenever possible. All attempts ignored by him or would get him lectured by Mitsunari's trainers or his father. Giving up on ever becoming a thing for his father, Kouta just went on living his life and doing missions when he could. Upon turning eighteen though, seeing that it was possible to move to Konoha now. That is exactly what he did, he was a Chuunin and a grown adult. They really couldn't tell him no, so when he brought it up to now new clan leader Mitsunari he allowed it and would get the paperwork for Kouta to complete.

It took a few weeks but once things were all complete he was freely allowed to move to Konoha where he started his life away from the clan. Only his sister and little brother truly wished him goodbye. His mother offered him a hug goodbye as did some helpers who played with him when he was young. Yet Mitsunari wasn't there that day he left. Well his new life was much better, his was more sunny so his art wouldn't smear. He wasn't constantly wet, the air didn't smell humid all the time. It was a wonderful new start, and he got settled with a new team right away. Found an apartment building to live in, with his neighbour being someone even younger than himself who also seemed to be a hunter. This led to some conversations and the occasional nice gift of being invited over for dinner. He got a part time job at a tea shop, so life was much better.

Only downsides were some team members dying on missions but that was the life he signed up for, mostly on one where the mission went well as they needed to distract, but cost them the lives of all team members but him and his sensei. Yet after they got back the sensei just couldn't handle it anymore and retired from the life, Kouta also seemed to be gone for a while as his one neighbour was no longer there, although he did leave a letter and a carving of a Raven with the words "Proud to be Faithful friend.". He wasn't sure what that was suppose to mean exactly but it was a nice thing to give and would hope to meet him again one day, as for now he was to be reassigned to a new team.

Theme Song:

Weapons/Items
Has few items on him
Kunai x10
Scrolls with premade drawings x5
(Two are tiger drawing, one is a Raven, one is a cat drawing, one is a bear drawing)
Ink jar x2
Brush x 3

Name of Weapon or Item:

Description:

Appearance:

Name of Weapon or Item:

Description:

Appearance:

Skills/Abilities
Good strength
Bad Genjustu
Below average stamina
Average speed
Good Taijutsu
Good Ninjutsu
Great Seals

Special Traits
Realistic artist(Meaning he could with the right colors, create a life like human or animal.)
Speedy Artist( Can make decent sized drawing in quite the quick rate. More complicated ones take longer though)

Kekkei Genkai

Name of Kekkei Genkai:
Clan :
Description:

Jutsu
Academy basics mastered
Ink clones

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique:Lightning release: Shocking beauty
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Range: short to long
Nature Type:Lightning
Handseals:Snake, dog, hare, ox, snake
Description: Doing the necessary handseals he creates this orb of electricity that shoot out in the shape of petals that are nothing more than electricity. Yet the way they static gives it a somewhat appealing look. Although don't go getting hit by it, as they can cut and stun you.
Weakness:Any form of lightning rod will draw them in since they don't have enough juice to ignore them, or one can wait for the ball to deplete of its ammo. Or use the time to get behind cover and attack yourself, as he has to remain stationary to fire it.

====================

Name of Technique:Dark rain
Range: Medium
Nature Type: Ink
Handseals: Hare, ox, dragon, dog, hare, ox, snake, monkey
Description:With Handseals made a black orb forms in his hand which he launches into the sky, after four seconds it explodes into black ink needles that rain down from the sky, capable of cutting skin. It never truly kills unless you happen to stay put within it and do nothing about it. When it comes into contact with the ground it splatters into a pool of Ink. The attack only gives minor cuts so nothing too bad, but it can become bad if you just stand in it like I said
Weakness:Water is the weakness of any watery writing substance and as such can be used as shield from the Ink as it will not go through the water but simply darken it.

====================

Name of Technique:Don't Ink
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu-joke
Range:all of it
Nature Type:Ink
Handseals:Hare, dog, dog
Description:A black circle appears on the ground and out of it pop out multiple women with quite the large assets, that swarm the target to distract them.
Weakness:Well…. They are made of ink so unless you are crazy horny just swat them away.

====================

Name of Technique:Lightning cutter
Type of Jutsu:Ninjutsu-Taijutsu
Range:Self
Handseals: Dragon, Monkey, Ox, Hare, Snake
Description: Doing the handseals he coats his right arm in a rapid current of electricty, covering his arm completely with what looks like a yellow static blade. Which is what it is, capable of cutting into people and wounding them greatly even killing them. Even touching normal metals cause this made up sword to win in most cases.
Weakness:Any special weapons that conduct chakra cut through this and therefore his arm, and wait long enough and it slowly dies out into nothing.

====================

Name of Technique: Dark knight
Range: Self
Handseals: Bird, boar, hare, snake
Description:Doing the handseal helps conjure up what appears to be a Ink shield and sword, granted they arent as dense. They are still capable of blocking few hits and cutting.
Weakness:The sword can't cut majorly or kill people unless they stood there and took multiple hits. It can inflict wounds that should be checked out but any other sword can best it. The shield can also only withstand few hits and any good one just destroys it.

====================

Name of Technique:
Type of Jutsu:
Range:
Nature Type:
Handseals:
Description:
Weakness:

Summons
Name:
Species:
Size: (Small, medium, large. The size and strength dictate the chakra cost.)
Unique Traits: (Just like the one for you character. This can mean flight for birds, or swimming for fish.)
Jutsu:
History:

Last edited:
I apologize as I might have rushed it. Hope it is still a good read for those who decide to give it a try!

a50249937d7c6ca333ad8b0b6e9ede49-d3egbih.jpg

"Honour knows no birthright."
Credits to MyCK.

xclv9d.png

Name: Yumeji Hojo
Age and date of birth: Born in 459 on the 26th of December (age is thus 17)
Sexuality: Not yet decided.

Grandparents:
Mother's side :
Grandfather :
Takashima Tessai
Grandmother :
Yamauchi Tessai

Father's side :
Grandfather :
Takeji Hojo
Grandmother :
Matsuko Hojo
Parents:
Father :
Buncho Hojo
Mother :
Hairi Hojo
Siblings:
Older siblings :
Manzo Hojo - 4 years older brother, currently serving in the retinue of the Lightning Daimyo.
Norihisa Hojo - 2 years older brother, currently serving as captain, stationed in the northern regions of the Lightning country.
Toshiko Hojo - 1 year older sister, currently living in Kumogakure as house-wife.

Younger siblings :
Kyoichi Hojo - 3 years younger brother, currently training and serving as a foot soldier in the Lightning country.
Yosuke Hojo - 4 years younger brother, currently training and serving as a foot soldier in the Lightning country.

Length and build: Yumeji stands at a length of 1.75m and sports a normal, but toned build.
Weight: Weighs around 75 kg
Favourite weather and season: Snow and Winter.

DN3p4.png

Village/Nation: Kumogakure - Lightning country
Organization:
- Hojo clan
- Kumogakure shinobi force/vanguard
- Storm Guard member

Clan/Bloodline:
Hojo Clan
Chuunin
Chakra Nature:
Wind - Affinity
vmspdd.png

Appearance:
images

As one can see, Yumeji doesn't sport any scars on her facial features. Short blond hair, often kept in a bun or a single ponytail and jade coloured eyes. A calm expression is usually plastered over her face, only to be disturbed and shifted when she is either amused or filled with dread or feeling another strong emotion or urge she can't resist.

23msj6g.png

Personality:
Yumeji is a person who has a strong grip on her emotions. Disciplined through her training and possessing a strong will, she can be described as a strong and kind person. Some might, however, argue against the latter as Yumeji doesn't help others unless she is ordered or finds it necessary. This isn't because she values herself higher as some people might claim, but this comes forth from the philosophy that if she can't help herself than she can't help somebody else. Following the way of her clan and family, Yumeji also has a code of honour. One that seems to have a close relation with Bushido of another samurai, but Yumeji tends to view her code of honour to be different. To be better. This might cause her seem somewhat arrogant and it might be even true. Yumeji, however, isn't a person who just shares and throws her opinion around as if everybody needs to hear and acknowledge it. Knowing out of experience and training, Yumeji tends to keep most to herself and those who she trust. Last, but not least, Yumeji is a vastly loyal person. Her loyalty isn't decided just by whom she serves, but by who she considers she can serve the best.
DN3p4.png

History:
Born into the Hojo clan in the Lightning country, Yumeji's destiny was already set in steel. The Hojo clan in the Lightning country isn't large nor influential enough to be considered a major clan. Even with a very long past, serving in the past as samurai and military retainers the clan hasn't lost much of its militant thinking and ways in the present. Most aimed to serve in the daimyo's retinue and guard, but a later trend started to see a rise of Hojo members attempting to become shinobi and kunoichi. So too Yumeji, who enrolled into the Academy at the age of 9. Learning how to become a kunoichi was one thing. At home, she was taught by her own father with her siblings about their clan's traditions and manners. About their old history and bloodlines. Matters of which they could be proud off and remember when their time of greatness would come. Being trained both at home and at the Academy saw Yumeji graduate at the age of twelve. Much time to play or interact with children from other families and clans wasn't something Yumeji or her siblings could indulge in. It was getting up early, attending to their morning chores and then spending most of the day training and studying.

Though Yumeji often wondered how it was to live in a more carefree manner, she didn't complain. Raised to be proud of her heritage, Yumeji continued to strive to become a source of pride for her family and clan. She didn't consider herself the best of all the Hojo though. Though having some skill and managing to best some others, her oldest sibling always came out on top. Admiring Manzo for this, Yumeji strived to become just as quick as he was. Just as strong as he was. No matter how hard she trained, she never could catch up with him. Every time she thought herself to be near the point of catching up and holding to him, Manzo advanced further. Just when Yumeji was promoted to become a chuunin at the age of fourteen, Manzo was being selected to be trained by the retinue of the Lightning Daimyo. To serve later as a guard of the ruler of the Lightning country.
Envy and pride coursed through Yumeji when she learned of this news. Her goal didn't change as she still held hope to catch up with him. To become a guard of the daimyo as well, to receive such honour. Yet that dream had to wait when the Shojo Oppression came to trouble the lands.

At first, Yumeji didn't mind stopping being a kunoichi. It didn't restrain her from training and furthering her martial arts. When, however, the order came for the sword hunt the teen decided that it was enough. Joining the rebellion, Yumeji didn't just fight for the freedom of her people and land. She also fought for her own dreams and choices. Fighting on the countryside against patrols, she would march and join later on to face the last battle against the Oppression's soldiers. On the fields near Magnhild/Hon estate, Yumeji tasted what war was like. Shocked and traumatised for a few months, Yumeji was on the point of giving up. She wasn't ready to face so much death, chaos and violence again. It was her grandfather, Takeji Hojo, who managed to bring her back to follow her dream again. Giving her his chainmail hauberk of dragon steel - as his grandfather had done before him, he told her how proud he was that she followed her dream. Trying to realise something that others joked and considered to be futile. Manzo would always better than her, so why did she keep on trying?
Once more motivated, Yumeji continued her training. She still had a long way to catch up with Manzo. But as she was transported and ordered to join the march towards the Wolf country she saw a chance to prove herself worthy to be considered Manzo's rival.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item:
Standard shinobi pouches and kunai holster.
Description:
The generic shinobi gear that the majority of the shinobi force uses and geared with.
DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Munoto's Will
Description:
A shield made of a mixture of wood and steel - the kind that allows chakra to be easier manipulated. It is a shield that has been for generations in Yumeji's family. The story has it that the steel was gathered from a slain dragon during a forgotten war between the ancestors of the Lightning Daimyo and that of the Earth Daimyo. Though likely nothing more than a story, it is Yumeji's most prized possession. It allows her to block incoming as Yumeji flows her chakra in order to increase the defensive potential that the shield already has on its own.
Appearance:
792a52f73c8fecffdb8479fe6e513d91.jpg

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Yumeji's armour.
Description:
The armour that Yumeji wears on missions and operations. It is a crafted by smiths from the Hojo clan. Though they can't rival the smithing of the Sanosuke clan, it is of good quality. Steel shoulder guards bear the simple crest of the Hojo clan. A dragonsteel chainmail hauberk is worn underneath the lamellar armour, a valuable heirloom of her family passed down for generations. Providing excellent security against steel weapon and some ninjutsu. Yet it does provide a disadvantage as Yumeji won't be able to receive any medical ninjutsu when wearing the armour, causing it a problem when she gets wounded on a mission. Furthermore, it prevents some applications of techniques she else could've used or applied to herself.
Appearance:
See the first image.~

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
- Great reflex,
- Good strength,
- Her 'strength lies in close quarter combat, wielding her shield in melee. Her taijutsu and armed combat expertise are also good.
- Bad genjutsu and sealing ninjutsu
- Knowledgeable and good in using barrier ninjutsu.
- Good stamina.
- Average agility and aim.
- Great Chakra control.
- Capable of using one-handed signals.
DN3p4.png

Special Traits
- A strong will
- Courageous
- Loyal (to whom she considers best to follow into danger).
- Average chakra reserves.

DN3p4.png

Jutsu
Knows and is capable of using the Academy techniques.

Generic ninjutsu/Chakra flow:
Samurai Sabre Technique
Rupture
Iaidō

Barrier ninjutsu :
Barrier: Canopy Method Formation - The current range is 40 meters and she needs to be stationary.
Sealing Tag Barrier
- 2 tags need to be used in order to craft up a C-ranked barrier. The more tags, the better, though the current limitation is B ranked.

Wind ninjutsu:

Wind Release: Gale Palm

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique: Barrier Style : Hojo Wall
Type of Jutsu: Barrier ninjutsu
Nature Type: None
Handseals: One-handed signal (thus half ) : Tiger, Boar, Ram, Ox, Bird, Ox.
Description:
Yumeji's signature technique. Developed by Yumeji herself, she weaves the signals to then slam her shield down as she kneels down. This makes her a smaller target, but that isn't the purpose. Chanelling chakra through her shield, Yumeji's chakra will be cast out from the shield to form a wall of chakra in front of her. This chakra wall is five meters broad and five meters high.
Weakness:
Yumeji needs to stay stationary and knelt down to not be blown backwards by any force that slams against the chakra wall. Furthermore, a smart person can decide to hurry to the sides and move around as Yumeji can't just twist and redirect the shield without making it vanish and then reform again - what will likely not help against any swift footed enemy.
====================

Name of Technique: Wind Release : Push
Type of Jutsu: Wind ninjutsu
Nature Type: Wind
Handseals : Bird, Serpent, Tiger, Bird.
Description:
Yumeji forms the handsignal to then channel and mould chakra into her shield. On the last handsignal the build up chakra will be morphed into a strong gale that will be send forth from the shield to knock back an enemy or attack.
Weakness:
It isn't much stronger than the gale palm technique.
Seems fine with me. One more acceptance and you can put it into the character thread.

"Life is much better when not dealing with stupidity."

xclv9d.png

Name:Kouta Riojin
Age and date of birth: 20, March 30th
Age Appearance: Maybe 20

Grandparents:
Parents:
Siblings:
Mitsunari Riojin(Oldest brother- Alive)
Kitana Riojin(Older sister- Alive)
Sintra Riojin(Younger brother- Alive)

Length and build:1.85m(6'1) and Muscular I'd say
Weight: 75.8 kg
Favorite weather and season: Sunny and Autumn

DN3p4.png

Village/Nation:Konohagakure

Chakra Nature: Ink release & Lightning release

vmspdd.png

Appearance:

23msj6g.png

Personality: Carefree is the easiest way to describe him, well ever since he moved is how you could describe him. Carefree, happy, calm, so the type of guy most can get along with unless you are just horribly against being at peace. Now it doesn't mean he acts like this on missions, if he did he would never have gotten his chuunin rank. On missions he takes it seriously as he can take it, just in his downtime he rather relax and practice his techniques or just enjoy drawing. This also surprises people considering he is tall and has quite a muscular build compared to his brother Mitsunari. Since Kouta draws more than he does physical training while that is what Mitsunari is all about, and yet the muscle mass between them is obvious. He states that he doesn't know how it happened as he just does his daily activities like any normal person would, and that is actually the truth.

Yet he does have a side that can be annoyed, mentioning his brother Mitsunari is enough to get him annoyed, or being plain stupid. He likes people he converses with to have some intelligence to them and not just be annoying idiots. Too which he does his best to stray from the Hyuuga clan, considering them to be just one big nuisance. So he is a bit racist towards the Hyuuga clan and a few others for this fact, but with his few dealings with them they have only proved to cement within him the fact they are retarded individuals.

DN3p4.png

History: Born into the clan in a period where they were looking for the next head, wasn't an easy time for Kouta. He was taken care of but mostly by his mother and helpers that the clan had. No they were far too busy focusing on Mitsunari to take much of an interest in him, and said interest would further fade away when Mitsunari showed promise of the KG. Yet Kouta was too young to understand this, they never bothered with him so he spent his time playing with his big sister, his mother and helpers. This is where he started his interest in drawing, with his childlike drawing becoming better over the years. So when one day he discovered he could make his drawings come alive, he showed everyone. Yet they didn't care and would only give their attention to what they considered worth their time. Which was training Mitsunari to take over the clan when he became older. So this started his spite towards his brother, yet enabled him to be enrolled in the academy to better train him to control his ability. He entered at nine and graduated at twelve, yet apparently Mitsunari was already a chuunin when he was twelve, this only added fire to a burning fire.

When it was clear no attention would be paid to any of the siblings that wasn't Mitsunari. Their bond with him slowly deteriorated into nothing, and would prompt arguments whenever he asked them for favors. Kouta being the most agitated by such, so much so that one day he challenged his Specalized jounin brother to a battle. It resulted in Kouta receiving multiple broken ribs and sprained bones, he also was the one scolded and only him. While he did start the fight, Mitsunari was the one to go way overboard almost killing Kouta in the process. Thus only more anger for his brother would grow, and Kouta would go to lengths to annoy Mitsunari whenever possible. All attempts ignored by him or would get him lectured by Mitsunari's trainers or his father. Giving up on ever becoming a thing for his father, Kouta just went on living his life and doing missions when he could. Upon turning eighteen though, seeing that it was possible to move to Konoha now. That is exactly what he did, he was a Chuunin and a grown adult. They really couldn't tell him no, so when he brought it up to now new clan leader Mitsunari he allowed it and would get the paperwork for Kouta to complete.

It took a few weeks but once things were all complete he was freely allowed to move to Konoha where he started his life away from the clan. Only his sister and little brother truly wished him goodbye. His mother offered him a hug goodbye as did some helpers who played with him when he was young. Yet Mitsunari wasn't there that day he left. Well his new life was much better, his was more sunny so his art wouldn't smear. He wasn't constantly wet, the air didn't smell humid all the time. It was a wonderful new start, and he got settled with a new team right away. Found an apartment building to live in, with his neighbour being someone even younger than himself who also seemed to be a hunter. This led to some conversations and the occasional nice gift of being invited over for dinner. He got a part time job at a tea shop, so life was much better.

Only downsides were some team members dying on missions but that was the life he signed up for, mostly on one where the mission went well as they needed to distract, but cost them the lives of all team members but him and his sensei. Yet after they got back the sensei just couldn't handle it anymore and retired from the life, Kouta also seemed to be gone for a while as his one neighbour was no longer there, although he did leave a letter and a carving of a Raven with the words "Proud to be Faithful friend.". He wasn't sure what that was suppose to mean exactly but it was a nice thing to give and would hope to meet him again one day, as for now he was to be reassigned to a new team.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Has few items on him
Kunai x10
Scrolls with premade drawings x5
(Two are tiger drawing, one is a Raven, one is a cat drawing, one is a bear drawing)
Ink jar x2
Brush x 3

Name of Weapon or Item:

Description:

Appearance:

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:

Description:

Appearance:

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Good strength
Bad Genjustu
Below average stamina
Average speed
Good Taijutsu
Good Ninjutsu
Great Seals

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
Realistic artist(Meaning he could with the right colors, create a life like human or animal.)
Speedy Artist( Can make decent sized drawing in quite the quick rate. More complicated ones take longer though)

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai

Name of Kekkei Genkai:
Clan :
Description:

DN3p4.png

Jutsu
Academy basics mastered
Ink Clones

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique:Lightning release: Shocking beauty
Range: short to long
Handseals:Snake, dog, hare, ox, snake
Description: Doing the necessary handseals he creates this orb of electricity that shoot out in the shape of petals that are nothing more than electricity. Yet the way they static gives it a somewhat appealing look. Although don't go getting hit by it, as they can cut and stun you.
Weakness:Any form of lightning rod will draw them in since they don't have enough juice to ignore them, or one can wait for the ball to deplete of its ammo. Or use the time to get behind cover and attack yourself, as he has to remain stationary to fire it.

====================

Name of Technique:Dark rain
Range: Medium
Handseals: Hare, ox, dragon, dog, hare, ox, snake, monkey
Description:With Handseals made a black orb forms in his hand which he launches into the sky, after four seconds it explodes into black ink needles that rain down from the sky, capable of cutting skin. It never truly kills unless you happen to stay put within it and do nothing about it. When it comes into contact with the ground it splatters into a pool of Ink. The attack only gives minor cuts so nothing too bad, but it can become bad if you just stand in it like I said
Weakness:Water is the weakness of any watery writing substance and as such can be used as shield from the Ink as it will not go through the water but simply darken it.

====================

Name of Technique:Don't Ink
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu-joke
Range:all of it
Nature Type:Ink
Handseals:Hare, dog, dog
Description:A black circle appears on the ground and out of it pop out multiple women with quite the large assets, that swarm the target to distract them.
Weakness:Well…. They are made of ink so unless you are crazy horny just swat them away.

====================

Name of Technique:Lightning cutter
Type of Jutsu:Ninjutsu-Taijutsu
Range:Self
Handseals: Dragon, Monkey, Ox, Hare, Snake
Description: Doing the handseals he coats his right arm in a rapid current of electricty, covering his arm completely with what looks like a yellow static blade. Which is what it is, capable of cutting into people and wounding them greatly even killing them. Even touching normal metals cause this made up sword to win in most cases.
Weakness:Any special weapons that conduct chakra cut through this and therefore his arm, and wait long enough and it slowly dies out into nothing.

====================

Name of Technique: Dark knight
Handseals: Bird, boar, hare, snake
Description:Doing the handseal helps conjure up what appears to be a Ink shield and sword, granted they arent as dense. They are still capable of blocking few hits and cutting.
Weakness:The sword can't cut majorly or kill people unless they stood there and took multiple hits. It can inflict wounds that should be checked out but any other sword can best it. The shield can also only withstand few hits and any good one just destroys it.

====================

Name of Technique:
Type of Jutsu:
Range:
Nature Type:
Handseals:
Description:
Weakness:

DN3p4.png

Summons
Name:
Species:
Unique Traits: (Just like the one for you character. This can mean flight for birds, or swimming for fish.)
Jutsu:
History:
Seems fine with me as well. Just don't forget to link the ink clones with this link though.

The Hojo Clan

"Honed and Ready."

total_war__shogun_2___hojo_faction_symbol_by_undevicesimus-d735wvc.png

[tabs][Tab | Introduction|]

Name :
Hojo Clan

North of Kumogakure is where Kisamo's Hold can be found, but they have a compound in Kumogakure as well.

Village
Kumogakure - Lightning country.

Traits

- The majority of the Hojo clan seek a career in the military. Regardless of it being shinobi or a soldier, they're quite a militant minded culture and group.
- Thanks to their strict culture the majority of the clan lives by strict codes of honour and loyalty.
- Most of the Hojo tend to prefer close ranged quarter combat, though it isn't a rarity to spot Hojo members who have been trained and use ranged weaponry.
- They have a great dislike for natives of the Earth country and a distrust towards the nomads of the lightning country. There is also some dislike for the Sanosuke clan seeing their history.

[/tab][Tab | History |]
The roots of the Hojo clan has been a source of debate and interest for many of its members. After much research and digging in archives, the Hojo came to the realisation that there is one clan that used to be a part of them. The renowned and respected Hon clan in the Akinian Empire. With this discovery the Hojo clan, however, desired to make their own history. It isn't certain if Kosami Hojo existed, but the leaders of the clan have claimed since then to be his descendants. There are still some similarities between the two said clans ever since the Hon 'part' left for the southern lands, but those have faded away as time passed and with the distance between the two.

Kosami Hojo. A name that every Hojo member is grown up with. It is the name of the founder of the 'modern' Hojo clan and a name that was given to the castle and lands that the Hojo still view and control as their own to this day. Kosami Hojo was born and raised on a farm. He lived an easy life but wanted to be more than just a worker on a farm for the rest of his life. As the third son, he wouldn't inherit the acre of land that his family had held for generations. Thus Kosami ventured out and joined a mercenary company. There the young man started his career with the 'Fierce Blades'. Being trained and hardened Kosami slowly worked his way up to the top of the company. At the age of twenty-five and a few conflicts later he had become the leader of the 'Fierce Blades'. Deciding that he wanted more than just being a captain of a mercenary company, Kosami started to consider his options. This was quite early in the begin of the Warring Clans period - approx 192 - and there were enough clans and factions who wouldn't mind paying coin for mercenaries to bolster their own military. Being hired to fight in the north, in what we can call the Lightning country in the present, Kosami found a suitable place for a headquarters. Establishing a base of operations, he started to take more contracts to use the wealth to expand his base of operations.

As this continued, Kosami soon had managed to build what would be the foundations of the future castle at the age of fifty. Already married and having a few children, Kosami felt the desire to venture out. It had been years since he had been on the battlefield or storming the battlements of a fortification. Against better advice of his family and captains, Kosami would eventually find himself death on the field with one arrow in the guts and two more in the belly.
On his death, his eldest son would take up the leadership. Irosuko Hojo was a different leader than his father. Less ambitious and eager to find himself on the battlefield. He did not forsake the 'Fierce Blades' and continue to accept contracts in which the soldiers served as mercenaries for other clans and factions. His main focus was, however, at the headquarters of the 'Fierce Blades'. It was more a fort, but under Irosuko's leadership, it started to gain more the shape of a castle. Wooden walls would be replaced with stout stone walls and towers. Irosuko wasn't perhaps the military mind and soldier his father was, but he found his love in building. Every year and after each contract the castle became bigger. In dear memory and honour of his father, Irosuko eventually named the growing castle : Kosami's Hold.

With fertile lands around the castle and the intimating presence of the fortification, Irosuko saw an increase of people wanting to be safe from the conflicts that surrounded the land. With his mercenary company and own personal diplomatic skill and approach, Irosuko laid the further foundation of the Hojo clan. From his sons, the Hojo clan saw their might and prosperity growing as well the castle - as it almost became a tradition to expand and improve the defence of the castle. Becoming acknowledged as a clan of their own, the Hojo clan did eventually stop with lending their troops out as mercenary forces. Instead, they started to lay out their own campaigns to gain more land, riches and glory. Their most disliked rival and frequent target were the clans of the Sanosuke to their north. During the Warring Clan period, the Hojo clan and several Sanosuke clans clashed violently, often with a peace treaty signed after several years of conflict. This led to the dislike and distrust that is still present between the majority of the Sanosuke and Hojo people.

At the end of the Warring Clans era, which saw the rise of the formal countries the Hojo clan made their vow of fealty to the first Lightning Daimyo. This saw some small changes to the clan as they had to give up some of their independence, but not their way of life. Instead of mourning the loss of independence, the Hojo clan strived to become one of the major players in the politics of the land. Eventually, this saw in the year 476 with the return of the Kusanagi clan them to be made direct subjects of the Hojo clan on orders of the Hojo clan.

[/tab][Tab | Members |]
fotografia-en-tu-pared-05.jpg

Honoured ancestors :

Kosami Hojo,

Reputed founder forefather of the clan and the militant way the clan lives. Eventually died in the battle of Hitomashi, felled by three arrows from Sanosuke archers.

Irosuko Hojo,
Son of Kosami Hojo who started the 'tradition' of building further and improving the castle and land that is now known as Kosami's Hold. Eventually passed away in his sleep at the age of seventy-two.

Minato Hojo,
Grandson of Irosuko Hojo. He is one of the honoured ancestors of the clan, improving many of the clan's logistic and training system for their soldiers and starting to invest time to train shinobi. Died eventually in another conflict against the Sanosuke clan.

Rei Hojo,
A Hojo clan leader of the past that saw to the first victory against the Sanosuke clans. He did eventually die soon of his wounds with the peace treaty of Hitomashi being signed.

Current members :

Mareo Hojo,

Current clan leader. A man past his prime - being fifty-five years old - but still holds a tight grip and control over the clan. The bald man is a renown master of kendo and kenjutsu in his clan.

Setsu Hojo,
Current heir of the clan. Forty years old at the moment, Setsu is known for his friendly manners and love for discipline.

Buncho Hojo,
A swordsman in service of Maero Hojo, 38 years old.
Hairi Hojo
Wife of Buncho Hojo, aged 35 years old.
Manzo Hojo
The first son of Buncho Hojo, 21 years old, currently serving in the retinue of the Lightning Daimyo.
Norihisa Hojo
The second son of Buncho Hojo, 19 years old, currently serving as captain, stationed in the northern regions of the Lightning country.
Mizuchi Hojo
The third child and first daughter of Buncho Hojo, 18 years old, currently in the Shinobi corps as a chuunin.
Yumeji Hojo
The fourth child and second daughter of Buncho Hojo, 17 years old, currently in the Shinobi corps as a chuunin.
Kyoichi Hojo
Fifth child and third son of Buncho Hojo, 14 years old and currently being trained to become a foot soldier.
Yosuke Hojo
Sixth child and fourth son of Buncho Hojo, 13 years old and currently being trained to become a foot soldier.

Side note : There are more Hojo families, but at the given moment I will just start with this basic information. In the near future, I shall pour effort into making a decent and fun family tree.
[/tab]
[Tab | Kosami's Hold |]
sw_demo_w_city_01__2__by_yellomice-d6z0i59.jpg

The ancestral castle and the land of the Hojo clan. It has and still is the seat of the Hojo clan's power. Where the majority of the Hojo clan and the descendants of their first subjects and soldiers live. Build with the mountains in the back, the clan has an iron mine where they harvest and mine for metals for their weapons, armour and tools. The fertile land is being ploughed and used for agriculture, which makes the clan able to only trade for goods and luxury products that they either aren't interested in producing themselves or simply can't - not that the Hojo clan will admit to such a fact, mind you.
The castle itself is old but has been kept improved leader after leader. Stout, thick stone walls provide security for those who call it their home. Towers enable Hojo soldiers to spot people from afar and the legend has it that as long as a Hojo leads the defence that none can hope to win it through battle.

It also serves as the place where the Hojo train their best. Using the names of the mercenary company, 'Fierce Blades', the Hojo's soldiers and shinobi that originate from this land are trained to be fierce fighters in close range. During times of war, the Hojo clan rounds up able-bodied men and train them to become well trained and equipped foot soldiers for the daimyo and their country.

Some facts about the castle :

- Currently, it has a population of approx 8-9000. Of which 4000 can be mobilised to serve as soldiers, having enjoyed a martial upraising.
- During times of siege, the Hojo clan holds mangonels and trebuchets behind their walls to fling projectiles back at their foes.
- Ever since the leadership of Irosuke Hojo, the clan stores provisions for three years inside the castle. These provisions are kept under the close watch of the most trusted Hojo soldiers, to prevent it both from rotting as well providing any threat if the castle would ever be besieged again.
- More is currently WIP.

The rest of the land is being the subject of mostly mother nature. There are some small villages that are being governed and watched over by the Hojo clan. Furthermore, there is the region that has been given to the Kusanagi clan. It is an area that is close to the mountains north of the Hojo castle. It is a rather closed off piece of land that provides some meadow during the summer for the Kusanagi clan to let their cattle and horses be fed and a few forests, with wildlife. A few rivers do blockade any easy passage and the Hojo clan keep a strict watch on where the Kusanagi reside and travel. The Kusanagi are to work and serve on the command of the Hojo clan in order to pay taxes as well to earn their stay on the Hojo lands - as the Hojo clan shall provide the extra tax for them in trade of valuable wares to not suffer a net loss income. In return, they won't be abused by the Hojo clan unless the Hojo clan wish to be branded as traitors and put arrested for crossing the laws of the feudal lord.

[/tab][Tab | Techniques |]

The Hojo clan isn't focused on producing the finest and deadliest shinobi. Their samurai and foot soldiers are trained extensively in the use of the sword, spear and bow. The shinobi that are trained from the clan often find themselves most comfortable with chakra flow based ninjutsu fighting styles. This does hinder the Hojo shinobi in being capable spies and assassins, but they claim that they will resolve matters on the field of battle or battlements instead of sending agents and being cowards.

It is thus not a surprise to learn that the militant minded Hojo raises most of their children and pupils in becoming capable of warfare. Not only in the martial arts, but also to understand how a battle is waged. Tactics and strategy are introduced first as a manner of playing games, but as a Hojo grow older they will be tutored into warfare with studies and books. With lectures and by studying history.

[/tab][Tab | Hojo Culture|]

uesugi-army.jpg

The culture of the Hojo is mainly focused on striving and achieving to become the best military of the north. Though not every soldier under their service is being trained all day and night long, they instil discipline and loyalty into their subjects and their own. Hojo children enjoy a good education as they learn how to write, read and sometimes even some form of art. All to just become capable soldiers, samurai and leaders as their education will be focused on leading and governing a military.
This, however, doesn't come with the cost as the Hojo are also a clan with a proud culture. Even their art and songs are focused on their old achievements on the battlefields against past foes - such as the Sanosuke. The Hojo clan religion is Shinto. It isn't overruling their militant culture but serves as a certain 'compliment' to further discipline its people.

[/tab][Tab | Relations|]
In a short version, the Hojo regard most nomadic clans of the Lightning country below them and distrust them. This does come forth from the lack of understanding and will to try to understand the nomads. The Hojo clan does hold a certain deep dislike towards those who hail from the Earth country and the Sanosuke clan, their rival of old.

Hon clan
Current status :
Regarded somewhere between ancient relatives and possible rivals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a clan that is orientated on militant achievements and manners, the Hojo clan isn't a stranger to the Hon clan down south. Even with no interaction between the two clans, the Hojo regard the Hon as possible rivals and strive to gain accomplishments to make sure that no Hojo should feel to be the lesser of the Hon clan.

Sanosuke clan
Current status :
Rivals/enemies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sanosuke are viewed as the nemesis of the Hojo clan. Where the Hojo clan regard themselves as a civilised and honourable people, they have a different opinion on the Sanosuke clans. With the past conflicts between the two clans this hostility hasn't yet came to cease. While of course no Hojo or Sanosuke shall battle their difference out with blood being drawn, the hostility doesn't seem to end.

Jun clan
Current Status :
Potential allies.

Though the Jun clan isn't a most renown or particular old clan within the lands of the Lightning, the Hojo clan has expressed in a formal alliance and bond between themselves and the Jun clan. Seeing that the Jun clan value martial arts and have a militant spirit, this has only led further to the Hojo's interest to be increased.

[/tab][/hr][/tabs]

Last edited:
A few notes.

Don't take this too lightly as it is meant to be quite serious. It is both meant as a warning and a message that if you need help that you report it asap to the GM team.

Lately, I've spotted some people not posting. As I requested permission from Gerontis to handle the affair with inactive members and those who've held up people with not posting or whatever reason, I've been mostly watching before approaching a few or stating that their posting rate was being a nuisance for others. While life can indeed cause one to be less focused on the RP - a truth that we all need to face at least a few times in life - thanks to studies, jobs and other occurrences, that doesn't mean that we will be waiting anymore. To not demotivate those who read this and consider themselves guilty - as I will also copy past the raw link to those who are on the 'danger list'- I will also set up some notes on how to deal with being inactive and prevent being a nuisance.

1) . Report it asap to a GM member. Send a PM over Iwaku or skype. No need to inform us all about your personal affairs, but just state that you're dealing with some issues and a time that you consider it will last. This will give the GM team the chance to conduct the rule to puppet your character or see fit to create a situation where neither your character will be harmed or those that were waiting on you would else wise be stuck for days/weeks.

2). If you're stuck, then don't sit silently and wait for another time to be able to post. Report it as well to a GM or even state it in the main chat. It isn't rude to say that you're frustrated cause
you're being held up. It is perfectly normal - as long as the language is being held at a normal phrasing! We can't always remember that you're stuck with a character or just magically guess that you're unsure what to write or to do. Report and communicate or else we will need to make assumptions and can lead to all kind of results. Unpleasant ones as well.

3). Stay active in the team/main chat on skype. Sounds super weird, but really it helps to let people know you're around. People will notice an absence much faster when they don't see you around. That and the more you communicate, the easier people are able to lend a helping hand or just
advise.

Now that is written down, I'll keep it at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: zane620
Is there a list of active players/characters?
I can provide you a list of people/characters that are active. I assume you want to wish that of Konohagakure, to which I can state that the majority is quite active. Though I'll need to remove Tim from the roster. I actually need to update it, which I shall do today.

• Thank You
Reactions: Unyielding
My laptop is in the shops for a bit due to the screen not working. It should be out in a week or two

yuri_mission_outfit_by_yurixchaan-d490ey3.png

"I feel bad for you son, hear you got ninety nine problems and they all amuse this one!"
(Hair is not that long, down to her shoulder blades at most)
xclv9d.png

Name:Kitana Riojin
Age and date of birth: 23 July 1st
Age Appearance: 18 or 19

Grandparents:
Parents:
Siblings:
Mitsunari Riojin(oldest brother)
Kouta Riojin(younger brother)
Sintra Riojin(youngest brother)

Length and build:1.68m(5'5)
Weight: 50.35kg(111 pounds)
Favorite weather and season: Rain and winter

DN3p4.png

Village/Nation: Amegakure

Chakra Nature: Paper release and Water release

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
yuri_mission_outfit_by_yurixchaan-d490ey3.png

23msj6g.png

Personality: The type to seem to be quite compassionate towards others even if you are rude, or have a negative aspect. Even with the family troubles she has had she just has a smile on her face and wants to genuinely make anyone's day if she can. No matter how asinine it may be she tries her best to put a smile on people's faces. This led her clan to thinking she was to soft to be a clan leader, and that her softness would get her or many others killed one day. So whatever chances she had to be next heir were thrown away and placed solely upon Mitsunari. Yet her outgoing attitude on life just didn't care, so she's not the type to let what she considers minor upsetting things get her down. As for shinobi wise not much complaints have come in, besides being too cheery on missions. She does her duty best she can and that's all her sensei's could have asked for. Surprisingly despite being kind she isn't the most popular person, saying she's too sickly sweet.

Yet no one is truly such a sweet angel, in truth she finds great amount of happiness in the suffering of others. Which might explain why she is always happy at her clan grounds, her little brothers being shunned, Kouta being an outcast, Mitsunari being driven recklessly all day. It's just a constant source of joy to her, even on mission when things go wrong and everyone's bummed out. She is secretly thrilled about their sorrow, this doesn't mean she does it intentionally though. She much rather nothing bad to happen, but she just can't help it that when they do happen that it's amusing.

DN3p4.png

History:
Two years younger than her brother Mitsunari, she got along with him fairly well until the clan decided he was old enough to start training, which set in action the events that would cause future disdain among the siblings. They also wanted to see how well she would do, but whenever she messed up and just laughed it off, they decided she wasn't serious enough for such a long term goal and let her do as she pleased. This for the most part involved playing with other children outside the clan, or cheering along Mitsunari. Yet deep inside she couldn't explain why, she found herself being amused whenever she was around Mitsunari when he was training. At first she thought she just loved her family, but these feeling only arise when something bad happened to them. Never when they praised him. Same if Kouta was yelled at or shunned by everyone else for him simply wanting to show them his Ink release. In fact this was around when she discovered her paper release abilities. Although she used it as a prank at first, by faking her arm falling off. Which cause her mom to worry greatly until the arm turned to paper, and in turn the worry turned to anger, which turned to a beating.

She graduated the academy before Kouta really got into his second year so sadly she couldn't see him struggle in there for long, and would surprisingly make it on the same team as Mitsunari. Which went pretty well, she was a genin and he was a chuunin, although it didn't stay that way for long, as he would become Spc Jounin shortly. While she remained Chuunin for a long time, never showing enough potential for more responsibility. This was also around when Kouta and Mitsunari's rivalry got more heated, to the point Kouta tried fighting back and getting revenge. Yet in the end deciding to move away.

She reveled in this and while she wished her brother goodbye, she felt happy about him being shunned to the very end. ALthough she became bummed when she no longer could work with her brother, and instead had to help out at the clan since he was away hunting Missing nin. She had to stay in the boredom of her clan doing Mitsunari's delegations, until the Amekage retired and he returned, meaning that she would be reassigned to a new team, but her old team was long gone and she doubted she'd be on her brothers team.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
She doesn't carry typical shinobi tools, she has very few of them
Kunai x2
Shuriken x4
Paper: three bundles of fifty paper
Paper Bombs x20

Name of Weapon or Item: Slim Tanto

Description: A tanto that is custom made to be as sturdy as a regular tanto, but lighter than one.

Appearance: It's in her appearance

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:

Description:

Appearance:

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Poor strength
Good speed
Bad genjutsu
Great ninjutsu
Good Taijutsu
Good Kenjutsu

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
High Chakra levels
Great Origami skills

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai

Name of Kekkei Genkai:
Clan :
Description:

DN3p4.png

Jutsu

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique: Maggots
Range: Close
Nature Type: Paper
Handseals: Hare, dog, dragon, ox, hare, boar
Description: It requires to have contact with the target, when she performs the handseals and makes contact with the foe, paper bomb maggots crawl into the enemy's skin to which they stay inside them until activated. The most they do is badly damage whatever part of the body they are in, only exception is vital organs like the heart and brain. A good example of them entering it a creepy feeling of your skin being opened.
Weakness: She has to have contact with you for a few seconds for them to properly dig in, you can also dig them out, granted that requires literal digging into your flesh to remove them. Another way to counter them besides the quick digging them out option, is to either burn them with fire chakra which you have to supply to whatever part of the body they are in. Or you can stun them for a few seconds with lightning chakra, to then overload with your own chakra and make them stop working.
====================

Name of Technique: Butterdoom
Range: Long
Handseals: Snake, dragon, boar, bird
Description: Makes however paper butterflies she wishes, can be one, can be ten. However many she makes usually have a paper bomb inside them to explode whenever they near the enemy.
Weakness: Depending on the area it might be strange to see a butterfly roaming around, so she has to be a bit smart with such. Seeing a butterfly in the downpour of Amegakure might throw some people off.
====================

Name of Technique: Birds of a Flock
Range: Short to Long
Handseals: Tiger, Ox, Dragon
Description: Making the handseals, Kitana is capable of making as many paper birds that she can muster, some of which are just normal paper which upon hitting explode into a mass of paper and attempt to restrict them, and some have Paper bombs in them, which you should know what they do if they are in range.
A neat trick she can do with this is combine this with Rising water slicer, that way should the foe jump out of the way, birds shoot out from the water and towards their in air target. Which also shows that she can make her paper ninjutsu water proof.
Weakness: They for the most part fly straight forward so taking them out before they reach you isn't impossible.
====================

Name of Technique: Blast of Water
Nature Type: Water
Handseals: Snake, Bird, Ox, Tiger
Description: She forms orbs of water about four or five, and places a certain number of paper bombs in each one, then fires them off at the foe. Should they get close, a watery blast awaits them.
Weakness: The water absorbs most of the explosion , so it never kills unless they end up inside the orb. Also a minor disturbance disrupts the orb and causes it to splash on the ground.
====================

Name of Technique:
Type of Jutsu:
Range:
Nature Type:
Handseals:
Description:
Weakness:
====================

Name of Technique:
Type of Jutsu:
Range:
Nature Type:
Handseals:
Description:
Weakness:

DN3p4.png

Summons
Name:
Species:
Jutsu:
History:

Last edited:
latest

"He who has lost honor can lose nothing more."

• xclv9d.png

Name: Mizuchi Hojo

Nickname/Alias:

Age and date of birth: 18 || 4/16/458

Age Appearance: 18-20

Sexuality: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Grandparents:
    Mother's side :
    * Grandfather :
    Takashima Tessai
    * Grandmother :
    Yamauchi Tessai

Father's side :
    * Grandfather :
    Takeji Hojo
    * Grandmother :
    Matsuko Hojo

Parents:
    * Father :
    Buncho Hojo
    * Mother :
    Hairi Hojo

Siblings:
    Older siblings :
    Manzo Hojo - 3 years older brother, currently serving in the retinue of the Lightning Daimyo.
    Norihisa Hojo - 1 year older brother, currently serving as captain, stationed in the northern regions of the Lightning country.

Twin Sister :
    Toshiko Hojo - Twin , currently living in Kumogakure as house-wife.

Younger siblings :
    Yumeji Hojo - 1 year younger sister, currently being serving in the Storm Guard and Kumogakure Shinobi Force/Vanguard.
    Kyoichi Hojo - 4 years younger brother, currently training and serving as a foot soldier in the Lightning country.
    Yosuke Hojo - 5 years younger brother, currently training and serving as a foot soldier in the Lightning country.

Length and build: 5' 5

Weight: 136 Lbs

Favorite weather and Season: Rain and Summer.

DN3p4.png

Village: Kumogakure - Lightning

Organization:
    * Hojo Clan
    * Kumogakure Shinobi Forces/Vanguard
    * Storm Guard

Clan/Bloodline: Clan

Chakra Nature:
    * Fire Release (Affinity)
    latest

vmspdd.png

Appearance:

images

women-Sakura-Cosplay-anime-clothes-kimono-of-Japan-maid-cosplay-outfits-Lolita-princess-dress.jpg

d77143d05f5673ddd31dfe1845b3f134.jpg

(Ignore the Mage-Dude)

• 23msj6g.png

Personality: Mizuchi isn't what others would call... friendly. At least towards the common person around her. That isn't to say she is rude either, simply indifferent and seemingly emotionless. This is because the girl sees no point in showing emotion towards others unless she implicitly trusts them, or the situation calls for such things. She has also been shown to be quite adept at both faking her emotions and lying through the years. One aspect of her personality she's never been good at controlling, is the distrust and dislike she holds towards the lesser clans. That is, the clans that she has learned to dislike from her parents and peers in the Hojo. While she is unable to hide it, the girl has managed to reign it in to only show on minor levels... but if one looks close enough they could see it in her mannerisms.

That being said, Mizuchi's indifference does not extend to her immediate family and those she trusts. She's always been friendly and caring towards those individuals. Mizuchi is also stark loyal to her family, country, and those she trusts. Believing that there is Honor in loyalty to those who deserve it. She is willing to go to any length to defend or help somebody in need who she is loyal to.

Interpersonal relations aside, Mizuchi is a confident young woman. She is anything but shy, though she is certainly not particularly outgoing. She simply is Mizuchi, others' opinions on that be damned. She can often be found reading somewhere peaceful, or tending to a small windowsill garden at her home. The girl prefers the pleasant art form that is classical music. In her free time she likes to train, read, write, paint, and to spend time with her family.

DN3p4.png

History: Mizuchi's upbringing was a typical one for a member of the Hojo clan. Consisting mostly of training, studying, and learning what it was like to be a Hojo. Of course, she enrolled in the Academy at the age of nine. A year before her younger sister, Yumeji, did so herself. The girl excelled here, as her training back at home played a heavy hand in teaching her. Everyday was spent with doing the morning chores, then the Academy, training and so on. Something that most wouldn't like, but as a proud Hojo; Mizuchi loved every moment of it. She never really felt the need to play with other kids, particularly those of... lesser clans.

Upon graduation, Mizuchi was happy to finally be assigned a team. Though... that was most certainly not to last. After a happy time that was much to short for the girl, the Shoji oppression struck. During said oppression, Mizuchi was still able to practice her martial arts and take place in Hojo events. Yet she was unable to be a Kunoichi. This really only began to bother the girl when she met with her former sensei for lunch one day, as he was a respectable man and wished to talk about something. The two were barely into their meal when he was attacked by the occupiers. Under the claim that he had been doing illegal ninjutsu use. Much to the girl's horror, her sensei fought back and was killed in front of her.

Radicalized by this scene, Mizuchi joined in the rebellion and fought valiantly alongside her fellows. The girl certainly showing that the Hojo's reputation for combat was not just the stuff of talk. She was present during the march and battle at the Hon Estate. Here, the girl saw only the death of many. She saw good friends gunned down before her, and personally saw to the end of more than one oppressors. Memories that haunted the girl for some time to come. Though unlike her sister, Mizuchi did not feel like giving up her lifestyle. Instead, she was inspired to work harder by those events. Figuring that she could learn more and grow stronger; then less people she cared about would have to die. So trained and trained, receiving her own set of armor as a gift during this time. She has since trained to be... better. To prevent further friends and loved ones from dying.

latest

Theme Song:

• Weapons/Items:

Name of Weapon or Item: "Remorse", Mizuchi's Katana

Description: Mizuchi's weapon of choice, an elegant Katana forged from chakra conductive metal in the forges of the Hojo. The weapon was created specifically for her as a gift for graduating the academy, and is something she treasures greatly. Engraved into the hilt of the weapon, the word 'Remorse' can be seen. As it is the last thing her enemies would feel in battle against her.

Appearance: See Armor Picture.

Name of Weapon or Item: Mizuchi's Armor

Description: Mizuchi's armor is very similar to that of her younger sister, Yumeji. The only difference being that her armor is a deep red, and that it affords less protection from Ninjutsu than her sister's. On each shoulder is the Hojo clan crest, something that the girl wears with pride.

Appearance: Once again, the armor picture!

Name of Weapon or Item: Standard Shinobi

Description: I'm willing to bet you know what this is.

Appearance: It's a pouch, fam.

Skills/Abilities
    * Great Reflexes
    * Good Strength
    * Proficient in close quarters combat, wielding her Katana. Her Taijutsu and combat expertise are also good, thanks to the training that her clan did.
    * Great Kenjutsu (Literally been training it since before the academy)
    * Knowledgeable and good in Sensory Ninjutsu
    * Terrible Genjutsu and Sealing jutsu
    * Great Chakra Control
    * Average Stamina
    * Capable of using one handed handsignals
    * Good Coordination
    * Good Speed

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
    * Decent Chakra Reserves
    * Good eye for detail
    * Strong Resolve
    * Loyalty

DN3p4.png

Jutsu:

* Has learned and mastered the Academy Techniques.

• * Samurai Sabre Technique
      * Rupture
      * Flash
      * Secret Sword: Moonlight

• * Sensing Hexagram Seal
      The range is 1km (since her detailed one is .5KM). Basically it tells where people are and how many at that range.

At .5km it is able to tell if they are actively using the Chakra or not. She is currently unable to tell if a shinobi is a medical ninja or not.

* Name of Technique: All-Seeing Eye

Type of Jutsu: Sensory

Range: Half a Kilometer, 2.5 Meters Wide

Nature Type: Imeanwut

Handseals: Holding the Rat sign

Description: After locating targets using her Hexagonal Seal technique, Mizuchi uses an augmented form of the sensory technique. This technique, while not quite the range it usually is or capable of covering the area, provides a high range of detail on her targets. To activate this, Mizuchi must close her eyes and hold the rat symbol. The result being that she can 'see' where her targets are, and the details she needs. The information that can be gleamed is enemy position, whether or not they are actively using chakra, and their Chakra nature.

Weakness: Chakra Blockers, Moving outside of the range, Mizuchi's eyes being closed.

• * Fire Release: Running Fire
      * Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique

Last edited by a moderator:

masamune_date_wallpaper_by_kinantidudu-d7yulee.jpg

"Hear that fodder? That's right! It's nothing! Best get use to it, the afterlife has a lot of that in store for you."

xclv9d.png

Name: Genji Hojo
Nickname:
Age and date of birth: 18, February 9th-458
Age Appearance: I'd say 19

Grandparents:
Mother's side
Yoguna Igna- Grandma (deceased)
Kenta Igna- Grandpa (deceased)

Father's side
Rio Hojo- Grandama(deceased)
Hanzo Hojo- Grandpa 79 years old
Parents:
Tomo Igna- Mother 43 years old
Mitsuhide Hojo- Father 49 years old

Siblings:
Younger brothers
Makato Hojo- three years younger
Kimura Hojo- four years younger
Yoi Hojo- six years younger

Older sisters
Umbra Hojo- one year older
Riona Hojo- three years older
Mia Hojo- five years older

Length and build: 1.92(6'3) Fit build
Weight: 85.73Kg (189 pounds)
Favorite weather and season: Cloudy and Spring

DN3p4.png

Village/Nation: Kumogakure
Organization:
-Hojo Clan
-Kumogakure shinobi force/vanguard
-Storm Guard

Clan/Bloodline: Hojo

Chakra Nature: Lightning

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
[spoili]
BfZErLE.jpg

sengoku-basara-date-masamune-anime-wallpaper-hd-phone-wallpapers.jpg
[/spoili]

23msj6g.png

Personality:
Prideful as all hell, which comes inherited from his family. Each of his siblings all are prideful in some form and manner. He just happens to have more pride in what he does than the rest, and he feels it's for good cause. He's fucking amazing, his Kenjutsu is great, he can use multiple different weapons should he have too, his chakra nature fits and helps make him more of a badass. Everything he does he finds pride in. The only thing that he feels comes above his pride is his loyalty, with it being drilled into his head at a young age, according to his mother his dad would state to always be loyal since he was one year old. So pride and loyalty guide his way, with a side of ego when it comes to dealing with lesser clans who think they are above him or the Hojo clan. They are nothing more than peasants that don't know any better. A pleasure to his fellow clan members and those they consider allies, otherwise he's an ass too all else. Yet he allows them to prove him wrong, after all what good is his martial arts training if a commoner can beat him? Yet those that tried failed, and they only serve to make his pride even more of an annoyance to deal with. Yet he holds true to the belief instilled in him to find a master that will guide his blades true.

DN3p4.png

History:
Born as the first son to the clan made his father overjoyed, he loved his daughters and was thrilled they were following in the footsteps he did at their age, but having his first son was a joyous occasion to him. He hoped that his son would take after him in loving the way of martial arts and battle and all the joys it presented. So as soon as Genji could wield a practice sword, his training would start. Hours of practice while being an obedient child in the house made him quite a spoiled child, enough so that he was allowed to enroll in the academy at the age of nine. His teachers adored him there as he was just amazing at whatever they taught him. When back home he would continue his training there, with his family gaining the praises of his older sister. Genji absorbed everything right in like it was needed to survive, the clans history and their bloodlines, he was taught to be proud of himself and what he was born into, he was also taught that should they each find someone they deem worthy, that they should pledge themselves to that person. No matter what gender they be, if their hearts deemed them worthy then they should act on it. As such all the praise he received growing up brought on a pride in himself, where he started to brag about his skill having great pride in what he could do. So much so that he set himself apart from the rest of his siblings by learning to wield multiple swords at once. To get such skill though he ignored bonds with others, anyone in the academy were outright ignored on his way to the top, as were others in the clan. He had no time for friendship when he needed to perfect himself even more than he already was. This being the case he graduated at eleven years old which earned him a gift from his father. A helmet from old times, it was more so for pride to just have than to wear, yet it was a gift he would treasure.

Upon graduating though he continued to strive for further perfection, with all the praise he received he couldn't let them down, it was his goal, nay his duty to be the best damn soldier they ever seen in their lifetime. This prompted more duels where he would win some and loss some, the losses came from hardened experienced veterans though. So he took it as a learning opportunity, to become more skilled to be able to match their prowess. The further he advanced the more challenges he found along the way, all of which he would overcome with time. Even becoming a chuunin at the age of thirteen, despite the annoyed looks he would receive by his teammates for never truly working well with them. Yet he just saw this as envy, they wished they could be on his level but they couldn't. They were lesser than him, nothing more than insects that loathed that they couldn't be on the same threshold as the Hojo were. He let such looks fuel his pride, although this lead to him being part of several teams in his life. Since none of them could ever truly tolerate him. He would only consider himself the greatest when the entire world would shudder at his name being mentioned. Yet his shinobi life came to a halt abruptly when the Shoji oppression came along, which didn't really bother him. He would get stronger much faster being near skillful warriors than those pathetic teammates he had, his back got so sore from carrying them all the time.

It was only until the sword hunt came along that he picked up his sword and helped the rebellion out. He did it though for himself as he wouldn't be able to further his dreams if such things came to pass. he would joins little fights at first, where he had slain his first man. This brought an odd sensation on him, the man was less skilled than him far less but yet. He felt sad that he had taken the man's life, he had so much to live for and it was all just struck down by him. This brought him to have a conversation with his father who had a smile on his face and tears in his eyes. He had feared that with his son's pride that he would forget compassion, and that his heart would grow dark. Yet with his son feeling bad about the life he took, he felt happy to know his son would be just fine in the world. This was when his father decided his son was worthy enough, and gave him his Armour and the Six Stars. He told him each of the meanings yet Genji was confused as to why the first star was blank, it had no meaning on it. His father told him to read the second star again. "The first is for him." This meaning meant that whoever he did pledge himself to, should receive the first star. As they are the one they chose to follow. When asked why the first star was still around, he was told that when the first star wielder dies, the sword returns to the family and to the next in line, so they too can find their first star.

Taking his fathers words to heart, he would train even harder to seek out this first star, but not before he joined the battle at Magnhild/Hon estate. It was lucky for him that he had taken his first life and experienced death, for he didn't know if his heart would withstand this scene without seeing a mans blood and guts on the ground, dead bodies littering the ground, green grass died a dark red, women, men, children all void of life and the screaming, such agonizing screaming. It was like being murdered himself, yet nay this is where he took even more lives, having to hold himself back from screaming himself. This was also the war he lost his eye when a sword missed cleaving his head in, but took his eye as a just reward. When the battle was won and so many dead littered the ground, he wasn't sure how he felt. The smell of dead bodies would never truly leave him after this day, as such his family understood it when he didn't do nothing for a couple of weeks. They let him take time to process what had happened. He might have quit too but his fathers words resonated within him, and it snapped him out of his weakened state and set him back on the grindstone. He would repent later for the lives he took, for now all he could do was improve himself, improve his flaw. That way when he meet his First Star, they would meet a warrior and not a weakling.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Doesn't contain much tools shinobi wise, has very few many carrying a couple of kunai and shuriken. With two paper bombs.

Name of Weapon or Item: Clutching

Description: Are his metal gloves that can conduct and use his lightning nature to magnetize themselves, so he can better wield his katanas

Appearance: In one of his appearances or all.

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item: The Six Stars

Description: Are his six Katana's all handed down to him from his father, who inherited them from his dad and so on. They each are capable of conducting his lightning nature and are very durable. Each one has a number of stars on it to show what number they are with a meaning on each one. Except the First Star, with its meaning being shown by the Second

Appearance: They are also in one of the appearances.

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item: Father's Gift

Description: Look at the one of him sitting down. Its not the greatest protection as it will only protect him from minor blows, Chain mail guards his body and arm to keep maneuverability with some metal plates to protect his upper arms and legs, but doesn't protect his joint so he isn't limited in movement And a metal plate to protect his chest region.

Appearance: Look at his appearances, you'll see what I mean.

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Amazing Kenjutsu
Good strength
Great reflexes
Bad Genjutsu and sealing
Ok aim
Good speed
Capable of wielding all six Katana's at once
Decent stamina

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
Prideful
Loyal to whoever he considers better than him
Above average Chakra levels

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai

Name of Kekkei Genkai:
Clan :
Description:

DN3p4.png

Jutsu
All academy techniques mastered
Flash
Rupture
Samurai Sabre
Hazy Moon Night

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique: Dragon's bite
Type of Jutsu: Kenjutsu-Ninjutsu
Nature Type: Lightning
Handseals: Hare, boar, bird, Tiger, Dragon
Description: Coating his entire swords blade in lighting he charges it up further in further until it rippling off, then with a swift stroke he send a dragon the size of himself at the opponet. It doesn't kill but being caught in it send immense shocks through the nervous system, which is possible to cripple or stun them for a long amount of time.
Weakness: It's a straightforward attack and not incredibly fast. So it gives plenty of time to dodge it.

====================

Name of Technique: Magnetized Grip
Nature Type: Lightning
Handseals: Ox, Snake, Dragon
Description: Doing the handseals his hands begin to static and thus makes it possible to now wield all six of his swords between his fingers, as it reinforces the grip and helps it stick to him. Giving him a more berserker like attack state.
Weakness: The grip isn't perfect and a really good and strong blow can knock them out of his hands, or knock however many out of his hands.

====================

Name of Technique:
Lightning Sword Dance
Type of Jutsu:
Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu.
B
Range:
Short ~ Mid ranged
Nature Type:
Lightning
Handseals:
N/A
Description:
With his six swords on hand he throws them around the air, with them being imbued by lightning, this causes a small hail of swords, capable of piercing most material if allowed. Once in place Genji uses his fighting style to attck with his two swords he kept and the four lying around, going as far as to switch off weapon and throw one of his current two and manipulating one he threw earlier to return to him, or even better into an enemies back. He cane make this more of a struggle with a shadow clone, thus this jutsu being something he copied after Kiyomi, just less swords. Thus less of an aggressive struggle
Info about the swords : They each conduct his own lightning nature and are kept full of it during this attack, so anyone that doesn't have a better affinity with the nature release will end up with a shock on their hands.
Weakness:Genji needs to keep the attack up. Also, he will be relying to use his non handseal lightning jutsu, which limits his ninjutsu use. Not to mention that anybody that has high enough lightning chakra mastery, can use his blades against him. Wind is also very effective as it can cancel out the lightning or blow the swords away.

DN3p4.png

Summons
Name:
Species:
Jutsu:
History:

Last edited:
Time to get some GM work done.

First CS :

Kitana Riojin
Seems fine with me. You can remove the question mark of the custom technique, seeing I would grade it as a B ranked technique. I'll take it that the damage done by a a few 'maggots' (The shivers are real) aren't that big, seeing that they wouldn't be big as well. Am only wondering if one wouldn't notice a sharp pain when the 'maggots dig in' (and that's just gross). But else inform me over skype and we can discuss a bit further about it. Otherwise, the sheet is fine with me.

Mizuchi Hojo
Seems fine with me. Except for :
It might just be what I searched and saw, but seeing how the RP differs from canon show, I don't think that the technique would really be accepted when a person can literally just create and quote : "-and shaped into a massive fireball,[2] which covers a wide range as well. This makes the technique extremely difficult to either avoid or contain, with it requiring the combined efforts of several Water Release users in order to extinguish the flames."
My request would be to replace this technique with another one. Seeing it is nothing more than a glorified and powered up Great Fireball technique, my suggestion would be to another fire release technique, seeing that there are others around that don't seem this overpowered - as many of Madara's technique.

(But please examine the techniques and tell me if any need to be changed Gms)
They seem fine with me. That many blades does remind me of Siccorhands though, but that is an amused image that went through my mind.

• Thank You
Reactions: Oblivion666