• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
and... idk if people do this or bother to find out but, i'm curious. what d&d alignment is your character? c:

Online Alignment Test

rokujou is probably neutral evil c:
Technically, I built Ahru off of a more complex form of the d&d alignments. A good TL;DR is to just scroll down to the "wheel of life motivations."
"Real" Alignments?

She would be Benevolence, Self-direction and Achievement, which pretty much puts her right in the center as true "Neutral."

Technically, I built Ahru off of a more complex form of the d&d alignments. A good TL;DR is to just scroll down to the "wheel of life motivations."
"Real" Alignments?

She would be Benevolence, Self-direction and Achievement, which pretty much puts her right in the center as true "Neutral."

ehhhh xD *sticks to answering quiz as own characters*

Pfft, quizzes are way more fun anyways. I'm just a nerd.

first thing i said when i saw that page was "wat" xD

Now that I see how much work everyone put into their cs I feel like I should add more lol x)

I think I may give her some more fire based abilities, not necessarily attacks. :D

I have a pretty bbcode cs by elle :D

How does one verify their account? Trying to join you guys on discord but I'm not quite sure what's going on... x.x

Nevermind, I solved it. o-o

Then you ask xDDDD

Mehhh. I'd rather not lol. I don't think it's a necessity I just think it's pretty. :3

Working on getting my guy up before end of the night^^. Excited for everyone to see him/her.

Is there room for one more? I have learned about Japanese mythology and history since I was little. I may have moved when I was an adolescent, but I still know all about my native country. Also, I would be happy to help with development and in answering any questions anyone may have.

Is there room for one more? I have learned about Japanese mythology and history since I was little. I may have moved when I was an adolescent, but I still know all about my native country. Also, I would be happy to help with development and in answering any questions anyone may have.
I don't see why not. Here's the OOC thread:
OPEN SIGNUPS - 「ᴛᴀᴋᴀᴍᴀɢᴀʜᴀʀᴀ」- the path of cherry blossoms ooc

And the Discord chat if you're interested; we do a lot of plot scheming here:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KageKaioh