• Half and Half. (Explained on page 2.)

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I'm indifferent about it.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am already going to love the dynamic between certain characters... I expect I might get scolded for making things worse... XD
xD Oh boy, your character is going to get into trouble if he continues to talk about deaatthh by some characters. But he's great, I love him X'D

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
Wait, who's whimpering? Not Aysu, she's too badass for it. Also:

"I'm going to kill every one of you..."

Aysu begins to wiggle the chains nervously.

• Love
Wait, who's whimpering? Not Aysu, she's too badass for it. Also:

"I'm going to kill every one of you..."

Aysu begins to wiggle the chains nervously.
You actually said in your post that there was whimpering from others.. so i just used that assumption =D it made it easy to accomplish what I wanted XD

That is my thoughts

TOTALLY OUT OF NOTE BUT MY HORRIBLE POST IS UP
sorry for the wait.
o3o But so far everyone else's posts are great xD

Awww Jodie is cute. Shes so positive and its awesome... even trying to find reason why my character is so fucked up... and pardon him XD

Awww Jodie is cute. Shes so positive and its awesome... even trying to find reason why my character is so fucked up... and pardon him XD
xD Awe thank you. She'll probably continue to do that whenever he says something crazy :P She'll like him though.

Aysu's going to protect the crap out of Jodie. And yeah, someone was whimpering, I just forgot due to my goldfish memory.

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
Welp, got my post up. Isn't Eclair just lovely? :'D And I totally mean that sarcastically.

Jesus Christ, seems like Jodie and Aysu are the only normal ones in this crazy car.

If there anyone else to post their intro, BTW? I don't know who's in the convoy and who isn't.

oh my god i love it a bunch of magical weirdos (aside from a few relatively sane ones) all on their merry way to execution. LEONA AND SEBASTIAN WILL COME FOR YOU SOON CHILDREN.

Also as weird. said, If I'm not mistaken we just need Icarus's posts and we good to go for the break out.

Nyx's intro scene is during the breakout, which we've already discussed. Sebastian handles the first convoy, Nyx the second and Leona the third. ^^

@chaosheart13

Status
Not open for further replies.