• I'm indifferent about it.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, post up!

@EpitaphQueen

...So...wait, did you crush all the trucks occupants? Does that mean our characters were crushed too? :'D

Welp, I guess that's the end of the RP guys, thanks for playing!

EDIT: Why would she crush the entire truck anyway? Even if our characters WEREN'T in there, there's still some decent loot to be looted! I'm sorry, it just doesn't make any sense.

EDIT EDIT: I double checked - Sebastian did explicitly say not to break the last two trucks since they have "Important, highly flammable valuables" in it. Aysu's been turned into pâté.

Last edited:
Rest in piece, our beautiful little pieces of soup.

Edit: But I do understand that it was just a mistake. She probably wasn't able to completely read the last post before hers because of the storm?

Sorry guys! I was trying to get a post in before it stormed again so it was a bit hurried.... I fixed it...

I'm kiiiinnnddddd of confused with Marius xD What exactly is going on?

I can't fully explain as it ruins a LOT, but I will suffice to say that He is a death magic user, So is Nyx, and the "being" that basically manifests as his magic is very upset that another death magic user is in the area because thats a viable threat for taking "her marius" away. So their magic somewhat touching or sensing each other is making her pissed off and she is taking it out on Marius... of course... Who is SHE though? Isn't it really marius thats having a shit fit? =P

I can't fully explain as it ruins a LOT, but I will suffice to say that He is a death magic user, So is Nyx, and the "being" that basically manifests as his magic is very upset that another death magic user is in the area because thats a viable threat for taking "her marius" away. So their magic somewhat touching or sensing each other is making her pissed off and she is taking it out on Marius... of course... Who is SHE though? Isn't it really marius thats having a shit fit? =P
OH. OHHHHHH OKAY. I get it now xD But wow, so much mystery x'DD

Honestly, I just assumed she was the ghost of Marius' mother or something, some sort of family member. :'D Still, I find it interesting how things will play out if he's to be taught under Nyx's care.

Reactions: Periwinkle
I know rightttt XD Thats going to be a mess at first haha

Sorry for taking so long to post, I won't be able to do it until tomorrow but it'll most likely get done in the early morning hours so you don't have to wait tooooo long xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsin
Lots of interesting things cropping up in the crazy car, too bad Aysu's too emotionally detached to care about it. If she starts freaking out now then death is going to be a lot more difficult!

Reactions: Wolfsin
Let me know if I did anything wrong in my post xD Information wise.

I might have to take a pause on the roleplay for now, I'm currently sick and I don't know how it will turn out because of how familiar it is.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ythania
I might have to take a pause on the roleplay for now, I'm currently sick and I don't know how it will turn out because of how familiar it is.
Ouch, hope you get better soon, man!

Hm...does that mean it's my turn? Because, truly, there's not much for me to post about. And I hope you feel better soon!

Hm...does that mean it's my turn? Because, truly, there's not much for me to post about. And I hope you feel better soon!
i guess it is? I mean, Icarus didn't have his intro and Bear did say he might already be in the Resistance, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.