Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I'm indifferent about it.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohohohoh. Thank you c;

I think Jeb would be waiting with Samuel, only because he's preparing his classroom for new students and everything. Or something.

and there goes Leona and Jodie being the only girls xD

EDIT: But both new characters are great (even though one's not finished, I like it so far.)

I actually have a woman in mind. She'd be the death magic teacher. But seeing as I'm already taking up two teacher spots, I figured I'd leave it open for someone else. Haha. I have an idea about an initiate however. We'll see.

Reactions: Periwinkle
I actually have a woman in mind. She'd be the death magic teacher. But seeing as I'm already taking up two teacher spots, I figured I'd leave it open for someone else. Haha. I have an idea about an initiate however. We'll see.
Ohhhhh boy, I'd love to see this female character. You did say yourself that you could have at least three character I believe, so you should make it xD Or an initiate, it's really your choice.

Thanks! I think I might add on a little something about her skills in French based on her origin.

You're welcome! And you should, if you think it'll delve a little more into your character then you should totally do it :p

Is it possible I could reserve the death school teacher? It'll take me a bit to set up a cs only because it's been a while since I've done one.

Oh, thank you! Just a couple of questions about the RP that came to mind;

- what time period is the RP set in? I assume it's modern day, but if I wanted to...I don't know, have Aysu boogie to Calvin Harris in the base then would I be able to?

- what skill level can our characters be at in terms of magic if they're just initiates? If Aysu has been practising for many years now would she be able to have a strong grasp on her water magic and a very limited access to her ice power? Especially given the fact that she's a bit of a rare case, so she had the incentive to get good since nobody is going to teach her.

-when will the IC go up, and would anyone like to be comforted/cuddled by Aysu? Poor girl can't stand to see people get all scared or upset, even when she's on death row...plus she's been around for a couple of weeks in another detainment area, so maybe she's become a bit of a regular. The mothering starts from the get go.

In my head Hecate is like a walking EMP when she gets fired up, so I don't think she would necessarily get sent out on extraction missions often. Being back at the safe-house where she can research and provide support seems like the best way to introduce her. And I would very much be interested in pming with you about magic in the universe. Thanks.

Oh, thank you! Just a couple of questions about the RP that came to mind;

- what time period is the RP set in? I assume it's modern day, but if I wanted to...I don't know, have Aysu boogie to Calvin Harris in the base then would I be able to?

- what skill level can our characters be at in terms of magic if they're just initiates? If Aysu has been practising for many years now would she be able to have a strong grasp on her water magic and a very limited access to her ice power? Especially given the fact that she's a bit of a rare case, so she had the incentive to get good since nobody is going to teach her.

-when will the IC go up, and would anyone like to be comforted/cuddled by Aysu? Poor girl can't stand to see people get all scared or upset, even when she's on death row...plus she's been around for a couple of weeks in another detainment area, so maybe she's become a bit of a regular. The mothering starts from the get go.

- 30 years after 1986 is 2016 (if I did my math right lmao) so yes, modern day. Boogie to Calvin Harris all you like. (: The base itself probably won't be using radios for music however so make sure she brought something from home.

- All initiates joining are going to have varying degrees of mastery because everyone is different. Aysu being well versed in water magic and a work in progress in ice sounds fine to me.

- After we get in one or two more C.Sheets I'll finish it up and have it up.

Hey guys! Important update - As @kimsim12 reserved a spot and @EpitaphQueen is working on her C.Sheet, we are at a total of nine writers which is definitely enough to start the IC. I'm going to close sign-ups for now as we have our initial starting cast, so this means we won't be accepting anymore writers until later dates. You all are still free to make more characters (up to the limit of 3) however. :u

Expect the IC soon. But I just wanted to double check who is where at the start of the RP. Kim and Queen's characters will be added to one of the tabs when I get their characters. but for not tell me if I got something wrong.

• Marius, Jodie, Eclair, Aysu and Icarus
  • Sebastian and Leona
  • Samuel, Jeb, Hecate and Bakei

Also since the opening is a mission there will be a posting order in place. I'm doing it by submission of characters and who reserved first, but if your character is waiting you don't post until we return to base (where there won't be a posting order). The order is:

@BearEnthusiast, @QuakeUPSB, @Wolfsin, @weird., @chaosheart13, @Neobach, @Miranda Sage Barnard, @Ythania, @EpitaphQueen, and @kimsim12.

Happy to have you all along for the ride~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Important update - As @kimsim12 reserved a spot and @EpitaphQueen is working on her C.Sheet, we are at a total of nine writers which is definitely enough to start the IC. I'm going to close sign-ups for now as we have our initial starting cast, so this means we won't be accepting anymore writers until later dates. You all are still free to make more characters (up to the limit of 3) however. :u

Expect the IC soon. But I just wanted to double check who is where at the start of the RP. Kim and Queen's characters will be added to one of the tabs when I get their characters. but for not tell me if I got something wrong.

• Sebastian and Leona
  • Samuel, Jeb, and Bakei

Also since the opening is a mission there will be a posting order in place. I'm doing it by submission of characters and who reserved first, but if your character is waiting you don't post until we return to base (where there won't be a posting order). The order is:

@BearEnthusiast, @QuakeUPSB, @Wolfsin, @weird., @chaosheart13, @Neobach, @Miranda Sage Barnard, @Ythania, @EpitaphQueen, and @kimsim12.

Boy oh boy, I'm excited. xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Bears

• Sebastian and Leona
  • Samuel, Jeb, and Bakei

Hecate is at base as well. Also excited to start!

• Thank You
Reactions: Bears
7-realistic-digital-portraits-of-popular-anime-and-video-game-characters.jpg

Full Name:
Nicole (Nyx) Garner
Ranking: Death School teacher
Title: Queen of shadows (hence the nickname Nyx)
Appearance: A large scar runs from just under her right ear down to her collar bone.

Personality: Nyx is closed off from most people. She isn't necessarily shy more like... cold. She doesn't show much feeling in the presence of others and most people only see her on missions or preparing for missions. Otherwise she would be locked away in her room or out training. In her spare time she can be found reading or carefully designing beautifully crafted jewelry that always seem to end up making their way into someone else's hands. Nyx is very in control of her emotions and hates to be called Nicole.
Biography: Nyx was born under the darkness of a solar eclipse. She didn't cry, only opened her eyes and stared inquisitively at the doctor. From that point forward the nurses avoided the unnerving baby that only endlessly stared and never cried.

Nyx enjoyed a happy childhood full of books and torment from her older brother Cason. By the age of two she was able to read and by five she was absorbing whole novels. Nyx was intelligent beyond her years and enjoyed correcting others mistakes. At seven years of she was pulled from school for getting into a fist fight with another student that had made fun of her intelligence. From that point on she was homeschooled.

On Nyx's fifteenth birthday her mother's brother came to visit and brought her a present. From a small box he pulled a small serval kitten, trembling in fright. Nyx was beside herself with joy and pecked her uncle quickly on the cheek before running off to show the kitten it's new home. She spent the entire day playing with her new kitten, filled with joy.

Later that night as Nyx lay sleeping with her kitten a shadow crept into her room. Nyx awoke sharply to the feel of a hand over her mouth and she stared into the flickering eyes of her uncle. She was quickly relieved to find that she was in no danger, so she thought. While Nyx had been sleeping her uncle had carried out an evil plan. Her family had all been slaughtered in their beds and now she was next. Her uncle made a move to try and grab at her shorts and she realized something was very off about him. Pushing him away she screeched for help, when none came she ran down the hall to her parents room and slammed the door open to find the gruesome murder scene behind it. Her uncle was quick behind her and grabbed her around the waist. Nyx felt despair and loneliness fill her entire being as she watched the broken bodies of her parents as she was carried away.

Nyx awoke in a tiny cellar with nothing more than a bed and a tiny bowl of water. She was confused by the water until she heard a faint meow and jumped up to grab her small serval kitten whom she had named Abby. For days her uncle did nothing but bring her food and water enough to keep her alive. After several days had passed a young man came to visit Nyx. She was overjoyed, thinking she was to be rescued. The young man however, came into the cell and locked the door behind him. He began grabbing and attempting to touch Nyx in places she didn't want to be touched. She screamed, but there was no one to hear her pleas. Nyx had never felt more alone in her life. She would no allow this man to touch her. Nyx began fighting back and trying to gouge the man's eyes when suddenly he became still, small black tendrils held the man in place and from Nyx's hand black veins began to sprout across the man's face and body. Right before her eyes the man aged and crumbled into ash. Nyx escaped her prison and was on the run until her 17th birthday, when the rebels took her in and gave her a home and training. Nyx showed a comprehension and control of her powers that most death magic users didn't. She was able to advance fast and was soon recognized as the greatest death user of her time.

Primary School: Death
Secondary School of Magic: Spirit
Preferred Weapon: .40 caliber judge revolver and a 9mm

Last edited:
All i can say in response to this... is...

"Guide me Senpai!"

=D

• Bucket of Rainbows
HEY THE IC THREAD IS UP NOW. hypehypehype

Remember the posting order is a few responses up and you only have to post at first if your in the convoy! Speaking of which, there are three convoys mentioned but all the human cargo is in the last one. All the mages are bound with their hands behind their backs in special anti-magic cuffs made out of the same material they use for anti-magic bullets!

ALSO bc I totally forgot to mention this in the post above, since the characters in the convoy aren't technically apart of the mission your intro (meaning your character's first post while inside the convoy where they can introduce themselves to the other captured soon-to-be initiates) does not have to be in posting order.

When Sebastian and Leona break them out (which will be after all the initiates have posted that little introduction) then the posting order will kick in.

To quote Ythania who asked me for some clarification earlier "Okay, so...posting order doesn't count for the intro, then it does count for the breakout, then a timeskip to the stronghold..."

That's basically how we want it to go but if you have any more questions don't be afraid to send me a pm :3

Did a few tweaks on Eclair's backstory, namely regarding his age when he killed his uncle and the fact that he's missing a couple of fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.