Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I totally wanted to be part of the extraction team. Poop

Maybe next time???

also, I will post to the IC after a while. I'm hella tired anndddddddd am not pumped enough to write out a post xD Pfft

I can still write/edit it in if you'd like. Leona could ask about her and Sebastian could mention she's running a little late but should make it on time for the convoy's arrival.

I can still write/edit it in if you'd like. Leona could ask about her and Sebastian could mention she's running a little late but should make it on time for the convoy's arrival.
Yes!!! Pretty please??? You would be amazing for doing that! :P

So would we now have to wait for Epitaph to post before we can or?? ;o Just curious.

Nope. Epitaph will bring Nyx in when Sebastian stops the convoys (after initiate introductions) :3

I'm waiting for someone else to reply just so I can get the feel of the convoy in another's perspective before I do anything myself .3. I've already rewritten a post like five times xDDD Rip

Reactions: Wolfsin
that awkward moment when i know other people are also waiting to see who posts first as well lmao :u

I'm trying to be so patient lmao but I'm so super excited to get started!!! I'm like the exact opposite of my character RL so I can't wait to take her for a spin!!!

I've started my post. And so far it's coming out horribly! <333 Ughughughguh I wanna hit myself with a damn butter sock.

yo but ythania i love your post tho

aysu is precious

yo but ythania i love your post tho

aysu is precious
This is her, quite possibly at her saddest moment. She doesn't get any sadder than this. I mean she lost her parents and her grandmother for god's sake, this is rock bottom and she'll only get up from here!

I am already going to love the dynamic between certain characters... I expect I might get scolded for making things worse... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.