• Half and Half. (Explained on page 2.)

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I'm indifferent about it.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we wait for posts from Seb and Leona now or keep posting amongst ourselves?

It'd probably be best to wait. I already went ahead and wrote preemptively the breakout post so as soon as Icarus gets his intro, the breakout will happen. c:

Reactions: Periwinkle
Haven't had a chance to read everyone's posts! Sorry! HUGE storm blew through KS and took out power and flooded the crap out of everything!!!

Haven't had a chance to read everyone's posts! Sorry! HUGE storm blew through KS and took out power and flooded the crap out of everything!!!
O_O Oh man, hope everything turns out okay on your end!

Whoa .3. Hope everything's okay man, that's terrifying.

We're good, just wet and without power for a few days Lol looks like we're not waiting on me yet anyways

Heads up, I gave Neobach twelve hours to get his introduction post in. Since he hasn't Icarus will have to unfortunately join the Resistance during a later mission. Now we have EpitaphQueen post and the three teacher will break the initiates out afterwards. :3

That's actually a really good plan; I was worried about posting order, but if you're enforcing it this strictly then I don't have any fears about plot progression. Could you put the posting order on the OP for the OOC?

I despair at how late I am in the queue. Ah well, just remember to tag the next person when you're done guys!

I despair at how late I am in the queue. Ah well, just remember to tag the next person when you're done guys!
Will do, boo! (oh lordie)

Question: Will I post for both Jodie and Jeb during the posting order? or just one and then wait?

@Ythania I'm sorry! It's unfortunate but I did it by date of character submission as I think that's the most fair. = w =

@weird. If they are both on a mission together, I'd say either or. Either you post with both, or you post for one and wait on the other. Each are fine.

• Thank You
I don't know why, but my notifications stopped on this thread let me try and reset it.

Storming again. Laptop dying. No power. Will reply when power is back or I find a battery pack for my laptop. Only have a flashlight though. Sorry! Can't wait to get started but weather is delaying me!

The notifications work now, @BearEnthusiast where would I pop in at just as to figure out where I should be.
It might be a bit, depending on time and stuff. Buuttt after the four initiates who already posted get broken out, they will return back to the first stronghold where all of the teachers who haven't appeared yet will be introduced. You can either have Icarus already be apart of the resistance and he will post his introduction with those teachers or you can have him join the Resistance during the next mission (where our electricity teacher will be joining ;3).

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.