• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Frazer would be the best if he did something about all that excess hair.

It is an elegant and majestic coat SIRRR

Anywho, I'll shoot a post out later this weekend if not today.

Reactions: PoetLore
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am starting to see my schedule become more busy at this time. Good news is I am currently employed with the sheriffs office, bad news is my phone is pretty much off 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday. Sorry! I'll get a post out here as soon as I can and am not dead from training.

I do recommend if you guys can not wait to keep posting! Frazer won't be doing much next post due to his tiredness anyways

• Love
Aaaaa didn't get any notifications I'll have a post up after work.

Ran into some personal problems and wasn't able to post when I initially thought I would. I'm free all day today expect something later on when it's not still morning ;-;

Hey ive been doing a crap job keeping up uhh it's my turn to post, right? I am so sorry if I've been holding you guys up if that's the case! I'll be running through all of my threads to see where I need to post in the next few days ((if I don't get too drunk during my 21st bday))

@Furasian i'm not sure if RP is kill or not

I haven't gotten notifs in a while.

Well if everyone's willing to continue I'll get a post out Im just worried that if I do get a post out the interest wouldn't be there for someone else to post.

We need a happening! Some casualty, some victory some defeat!

NPC killing time?

I'm definitely Okay with continuing.

+1 with that. Just let me know what I should post if we are doing a transitioning

I'm guessing we transition to a few days later?

I would like to continue here. Sorry...I'm just having a tough time recovering from being sick. I'm leaving most of my threads, but i'd like to continue here if you all are going to continue.

I really hope to continue, as well.

Hell yeah! This is the longest RP I've had on this site.

Alrighty! So.. Should I post or are we gonna put in a time skip or..?

Status
Not open for further replies.