• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna looked away with a frown.
"I tooooold you soooo~" it taunted.
"Please master......do not worry about it........It is fine....." she said softly.
"But I'm not locked away!!" it laughed, "I think he's talking about your soul! I told you so! You're a dark evil soul. You can't even remember!"
" You know not of my soul!" She thought to the voice, "You will never see my soul."

"You sure?" Johnathan asked, his voice fulled with worry. The spirit of his sword was right in it's read of Luna and started to pitch ideas to Johnathan to see if it could help. None of those ideas were very concrete....he could've put a seal on it but he had no idea if it would mess up the seal that was already there.

"Y-yes," she said with a gentle smile, "It is something I have lived with for a very long time master."
"Aren't we just sooooo cute! Always calling him master and using that sappy smile of yours. Very unbefitting a warrior." it mocked.
"Silence you. I am being myself!" she snapped.
"You mean what you THINK you are!!!"

For the moment, he was still looking at Luna. It's not that he didn't believe what she had said, it's just that he was wondering if anything could be done. Sighing, he mentally gave up on seeing if he could fix it. "Alright."

Luna sighed softly. "I am sorry master....I....I do not mean to worry you....." She said gently, "If.....it calms you....I can explain what you might be sensing...."
"Perfect idea, tell him and then he'll ask how to break the pact" it laughed.

Johnathan was internally debating on the current situation. Silently, he nodded. It would shed some light and hopefully give him something to think about.

Luna smiled a bit sadly. "It was a very long time ago....a great corruption had been known to spring forth from the ground, horrible creatures whose only mission was to wipe out everything. Their very blood could kill a man. They were led by a great demonic dragon. The only way to be rid of them....at least for a little while was to kill their leader. But in doing so the one who cast the final blow would sacrifice themselves in order to contain the taint.....Only a select few warriors could even hope to go against the dragon....They had ingested the blood of the creatures and survived. It was because of the blood that they could track the dragon and fight it....My master was willing to give his life to save the world....But I could not allow that. So, when the time came I landed the last blow. I took the taint within myself and was able to survive only by the will of the gods.....And now I seek to disperse the taint. However it is not something that can be easily split so now the dragon resides within me. As you can see my hair is pitch black and that is due to the corruption....." she sighed, "And.....that is all there is to that story... However.....it isn't locked up....I fear what you may sense is my soul....."

Johnathan listened to the story and was nearly shocked. Back in his days in Soul Society, the story Luna had told was classified as a mere myth until he found written records. But, when she had said that he was possibly sensing her soul he was surprised. For the most part, he and other soul reapers could only sense spirits and their energy and presence. The taint being part of her soul complicated things.

His seals can't go that deep, to be engraved on a soul. "This.....changes a lot. If it's a part of your soul then the only way to disperse the taint is....." At that point, his mind was formulating the possible outcomes and consequences.

She smiled a bit and shook her head. "No....it's not part of my soul. My soul was contained long long ago master," she said with a soft laugh, "It resides within me, separate but there. I am much more powerful than it."

With that, it eased Johnathan's concerns. If it's separate and she has more willpower over it, things would get easier until the point where she looses control of herself. "Ahh. Well, as long as your controlling it then we don't have to worry about you loosing control."

Luna smiled and nodded. "Precisely master. I have control over the beast."
"Awwww is that a bit of disappointment I smell?" the dragon taunted.
"Silence you cur!"
"So sad....won't even help you get rid of me! HA HA HA HA HA!"
She managed to keep a calm and relaxed face despite the dragon laughing at her.

Johnathan knew that the beast was probably giving some trouble mentally and sighed. "Alright. Where to go now?" He mused while making some plans up.

Luna shrugged slightly. "Wherever you go, I shall follow master."
She allowed her thoughts to wander a little.

He had known that she would say that. For the moment, he turned around and kept walking at a simple pace. Luna's story weighed heavily on his mind. If that dragon...thing out then not even he would have a chance against it. Johnathan wasn't one to think about things like this but it brought up one quick thought - training.

Luna followed him silently. Her mind wandered to what could possibly await her. she had been in that tomb for so long it made her wonder what the world could be like, after all she hadn't had a chance to see anything of this time and world.

Johnathan smirked as he was walking. 'It's been a while, time to get some training in....' With the mental image of a nod from the spirit that resides in his sword, he started to formulate a bit of a work-out plan. He'll have to start soon though.

Luna's mind continued to wander. Her thoughts starting to revolve around the past. She missed her friends greatly and had a gut feeling she wouldn't be meeting anyone new.
"It's a shame you can't be rid of your master." the dragon taunted, " You could roam freely if it weren't for those meddling gods."
"I will not listen to you. I am sure everything will work out. Besides.....no one can challenge the gods."
"Except for YOU. You can defeat them."
"Silence!"

As the two got to a random clearing, Johnathan went ahead for the moment before taking a deep breath. Concentrating, he weaved the needed hand signs. "This may take up most of my energy but I don't really care." After saying that, he bit his thumb to draw blood then slammed his hand on the ground and unleashed a truly massive sealing array. It literally took up the entire clearing and some of the area around it.

Luna blinked a few times. "Master, what are you doing?" she asked slightly confused.
"Looks like Blood Magic to me." mumbled the dragon.
"Shush! I am certain that is not a thing anymore!"

When the seal was done applying itself to the current area, he sat down and looked at the glowing part of his arm bracers. Doing what he just did only took up a small amount of infused spiritual energy and ink but oddly took up a heavy chunk of his energy. "Man, I've gotta lessen energy consumption...that nearly took almost everything I had.." Johnathan then looked up at Luna. "Reinforcement seal on a massive level."

Status
Not open for further replies.