Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna gave a warm smile. "I am fine Master. Please, do not worry about me," she replied gently. She took a look at his face for as long as she could.

"Hmm..." For the moment, Johnathan shrugged. "Alright. Let me know if you need anything." Which was odd for him to say. In this situation, normally Luna would be asking that.

Luna smiled slightly. "Master, you need not worry about me. It is my duty to protect you. I should not be a concern in your mind."
She was touched by his concern but knew it was unnecessary. She looked around a bit and a shiver went down her spine. She started to mumble softly to herself, her expression now clearly worried. She prayed that what she felt was a fluke. "It couldn't be him," she mumbled to herself, "He's long gone."

"I can't help it." Johnathan said while looking up at the sky. It was one of his major faults - worrying about others. That can be explained that it was part of his job of saving humans from things that go bump in the night. All in all, one can easily say that - "?"

"What's this feeling.....like something is enraged...."

Luna's smile quickly faded. "This cannot be good," she said softly, "I do not get the same feeling but I am uneasy as well Master." she drew her sword at this point and started looking around more carefully.

As Johnathan took a step, A wind spike shot up of the ground ahead and was heading towards him. Quickly thinking, he spun around and unsheathed his sword and cut said spike in half. The enraged feeling passed but Johnathan sensed some energy signatures rapidly approaching.

Minutes later, a small army worth of warriors and mages was standing in front of them. "Oh great. Something I wanted to avoid."

Luna's eyes suddenly shifted to a blood red color. "I will deal with them master. You may stay back," she said in a cold voice. She adjusted her shield and charged at them, her sword glowing a bright green.

As Luna charged the army, Johnathan sheathed his sword with a smile. He didn't feel like wiping out another small army now. "She's impressive." Said a voice to his left. Johnathan sighed, he knew who that was. "Yeah." "You do know that she'll be put in the I.S.B right?" Said the unknown individual.

"Of course." Johnathan said, not taking his eyes off of the fight. Said unknown individual decided to leave via the shadows.

Luna fought the entire small army off and once the last one fell she collapsed to her knees panting. "I have overdone it..." she mumbled to herself, "I should.....release a seal....."

She looked at her shield as it began to glow. With a small incantation it was gone and her power seemed to increase quite a bit. She stood up and dusted herself off and walked back over to Johnathan. "I apologize for taking so long master. I should have released a seal before charging in."

"It's alright." Johnathan said with a nod. The whole thing didn't last for very long. However, there would be a down side to this as well. "Though, there's probably gonna be an entry on you in in the I.S.B in about a month or so." His informant wouldn't be the one to give the info to the writers but..."There's always someone watching-"

He extended his arm to a tree to his left and sent out a stream of electricity to the shadow of said tree and a pained yell was heard. "-in the least expected of places."

Luna looked at him. "I apologize master. I do not mean to bring you trouble." she said softly as her eyes slowly changed back to their dark blue.

"It's ok." He refrained form telling her that some basics on her and her previous master's tomb were already in the book. Johnathan called the electricity back and looked around. "Now, lets get going."

She nodded and followed after him. She was more worried about what it could mean for her Master rather than be worried for herself. She was fine with her duty to protect, she had to be. She watched him as she walked behind him, feeling bad that she couldn't have handled the army faster and mentally cursing her own lapse in judgement. A dark voice whispered to her in her mind, reminding her she could just release all of her power at once and be herself again. She chided the voice reminding it that doing that would result in a more grievous punishment. Protecting one person wasn't so bad.

As the two walked, Johnathan was mentally conversing with the being that resided within his katana about the recent events. The being was reminding him to be very cautious about the situations ahead and of Luna herself.

Luna kept walking in silence. The voice reminding her of the hardest seal to break, the one on her soul. The only way to keep her so loyal (at least as far as the gods saw it) was to take that away, she had very limited free will. the voice toyed with the idea of explaining that much to him. "Maybe you can get that sap to release ALL the seals," it laughed at her. "Silence. I will NEVER do that to my master. If I must tell him I will tell him the entire story. Including how my free will caused me to kill half of the very gods I worked for." She snapped back at it.

After leaving the mental conversation, he looked back at Luna for a brief moment then turned away. One would think that he was thinking about her and wanted a chance to find some things out....but that was wrong. When he turned around, his eyes were glowing a bright blue as he sorted out her energies and noticed some darker bits that was locked away by something.

Luna was lost in thought, moving only by what appeared to be just basic skills. Her mind wasn't thinking about walking or following. The voice laughed at her. "You're scared he'll see the real you. You're more afraid of that then him seeing me aren't you?"
"I fear nothing foul taint." she growled back at the voice, "You are only the taint speaking. I will expel you one day demon."
The voice laughed. "But if you did you would put this world in danger. You have no way to disperse my taint. It is impossible."
"I will find a way. That is part of my repentance."
"They treated you worse than a dog. You were nothing but a weapon."
"I will listen to you no more demon!"
She shifted her attention to her own feet, staring down at them. She noticed her own hair for the first time and wondered why it was so long. She also wondered if it would ever return to it's original color, the black was from the taint she had absorbed in order to spare her master a painful death.

Johnathan had felt a unknown vibe from Luna so he turned around while walking. "Are......are you ok?"

Luna looked up and smiled faintly at him, "I am perfectly fine Master. Why do you ask?"
The voice in her mind laughed. "He knows~ Little paranoid Luna.....I'll bet he can sense me."
She ignored the voice and kept a calm, relaxed face aas she looked at him.

"Because I'm sensing a dark vibe locked deep down within you." Johnathan explained as he stopped walking. "For the most part, it's locked away very tightly but can be a problem if not handled correctly." A long time ago, he had meet someone with the same case as Luna and it didn't turn out so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.