• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna frowned and gently put her arms around him. "Please hold still," she said softly as she put her cheek against his. Carefully she allowed her energy to flow into him, it was clear that she was being careful not to release a flood gate so to speak. Her cheek was soft and warm, something to be expected of any living person.
"Awwww how cute, giving some of your unfathomable energy to him!" echoed a voice which he could now hear.
She ignored it.

Johnathan was somewhat surprised when Luna had to wrap around him and gave him some energy. When he heard the voice within her, the voice of his sword decided to talk to the thing. "You have no business here dragon."

Luna's eyes were shut as she was trying to be as precise as she could, not to mention the dragon wouldn't let her let go.
"Oh and what's this? a little tiny needle trying to lecture me on where to be in my own prison?! What a laugh!" The Dragon could be heard laughing.

A single snap of a finger was heard and then silence. "Continue. I shut it's presence up for the moment." At that moment, Johnathan relaxed and let Luna's energy refill his own.

Luna hugged him slightly tighter as if to say thank you. She soon finished refilling his energy and let go of him. "I....apologize for the intrusion into your personal space master." she said softly.

Johnathan turned around to face Luna. "It's alright. I'm surprised about the whole giving me energy thing. The last time someone tried that trick, they got shocked pretty bad."

Luna smiled a bit. "It is part of my job master. I've attuned myself to your energy as best as I can....It helped when you gave me some of your energy...." she said softly.
"How rude!" the voice came back into her mind, "I wasn't the one eavesdropping!"

For the moment, Johnathan had no idea that him giving some energy that time they meet was what helped this process work. Then, he remembered the theory on healing kido that was drilled into his head a long time ago.

She smiled weakly at him, her face seeming to pale. She placed a hand over her mouth in what appeared to be an attempt to keep herself from throwing up. the dragon laughed hysterically.

Johnathan saw Luna looking like she was about to throw up, which caused him to fish around his clothes for something. "Where.....not there....or there.....Ah!" With that, he found a pill container. He opened it up and took out one round light blue pill. "Take this." He said as he offered the pill to Luna.

Luna simply shook her head and fell to her knees. She spit out a strange black liquid and started to cough. The dragon was only able to wreak havoc on her internal systems though he was unable to control her. He was apparently quite angry at having been silenced even for a short time.

The black liquid only made Johnathan a tad bit confused. For the moment, he put his hand on her back and channeled some healing kido to help her feel better. As he was helping, he put the pill back into it's container.

Fortunately he was able to help. She stopped coughing and spit out a mouthful more of the black liquid. "D-don't....t-t-touch that...master.....it is.....highly toxic..." she sputtered clearly trying to catch her breath.

Johnathan nodded to her warning and left that fluid there. A part of him wanted to give a sample to his scientist friend to figure out what it was but decided to leave it alone.

She slowly forced herself to stand and wiped off her mouth. "I am sorry......sometimes....he does this.....Because he can do nothing else." she gave a weak smile and then started to chant a spell. a small circle appeared around the black liquid.

Johnathan cut off the healing energy and sighed. So the only thing the dragon could do is talk and mess up her system? Odd...but it's alright if that dragon thing could do nothing else.

the black liquid and the dirt underneath it vanished. Luna stood up and dusted herself off, her eyes completely white for a moment. She shut her eyes and shook her head.
"How am I sensing those things? You aren't there to control them!" She silently cursed at the dragon.
"Oh I'm not am I? This is the first time I've gotten to STAY in a host...." the dragon replied menacingly.

As the liquid vanished, Johnathan went over to where he was sitting and put his hand on the ground once again. With the twist of a wrist, the seal glowed for a moment then dissapeared.

Luna took a deep breath and seemed to relax a bit. She had started to focus to see if there was any truth to what the dragon had said.

Johnathan reached into his pockets and was fishing for somehting. With a smile, he took out a book with a pen and turned to a blank page. He started to draw the seal he just used and put some notes on it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.