• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna let out a sigh of relief and seemed to chuckle to herself.
"There's only maybe two hundred of them. That's all that's left."
"Blast and Damnation!" The dragon cursed.

"Let's see here...." Johnathan said as he turned some pages in the book. "Illusion....nah....Immunity? I already got some notes on that.....Barriers; same as Illusions. Reinforcement: personal and wide area, complete. Tracer is already complete..." He sighed as he put his pen in the book. "Man, I need more seal ideas....it's been near 150 years since I created one."

Luna looked at him. "What about purification?" she offered, "that is the kind of seal I did just a short time ago." She was a little impressed by his work but it didn't show on her face.

Purification? Well, it seemed like a decent try but there was a slight problem with that. "Well...the main problem would be with the interworkings. It's a nice idea but it might damage whoever has the seal on them."

Luna nodded. "Only if made to do such." she answered, "I've made purification seals that keep out evil before.... However they are very useful against undead."

"Hmm..." Johnathan rubbed his chin. "A good point. Then again, my sword can purify as well."

Luna nodded silently. She was unsure of what to say and really wasn't sure what to do.
"Oh dear look at you. So baffled about what to do around people." The dragon chuckled.
Luna shook her head a bit.

"Dragon causing you troubles?" He asked while drawing a blank seal template. It would take a long time for him to add things into the seal format and figure out which hand-signs would activate it.

"It's nothing...." she said with a forced smile, "Please do not worry about it."
" You're too damn nice. One of these days I'll show him your dark side.....one of these days he'll be in so much trouble you'll NEED all that help."
She tried to ignore the dragon.

Johnathan saw through the forced smile and shrugged. His ideas was right, to create a silencing seal. For the moment, he thought about tweaking it to fit the needs..until he decided to update his Privicay seal.

Luna shifted a bit on her feet, trying to find something to think about.

As Johnathan made the necessary tweaks to the seal, he figured out that it was updated for the moment. "Hey Luna....If you don't want the dragon to invade your mind, I could just place an updated privacy seal on you."

Luna looked at him. "I...I couldn't...ask that of you," she said with a gentle smile. She didn't like having to ask for help and wasn't about to, after all the dragon was only a minor distraction when he wasn't trying to shred her insides.

Johnathan sighed and looked at his updated seal. It was one of his best works. He knew that it was normal for her to not really reject his help. Hey, he was someone who would always try to help someone if it was needed.

The dragon laughed at her. "You like having me in your head to talk to...don't you?" it teased.
She ignored it and looked around, trying to find something to focus on. She appreciated his offer but her own pride and stubbornness refused to accept his help. In a way the dragon was right, for many years that was the only other voice she heard, sure itt was mostly the two of them arguing with each other but it probably kept her sane the entire time. Part of her felt like she owed the dragon for that.

After he put his seals book away, he went through the 21 hand signs that he used to activate said seals. For the moment, he was stumped as to what other seals he would use to add to the original hand signs.

Luna looked around still in complete silence. She wasn't sure of what to do and, at least for now, she didn't sense any danger.

After cycling through the hand sighs, Johnathan stopped for a moment. He thought about doing this once quick something...that would point people to them like a beacon.

Luna sat down with a yawn now, more bored than tired. She was starting to think about what she could do to keep herself busy. She was half tempted to start polishing her armor.

Johnathan sat down and closed his eyes to relax himself. Instantly, tons of energy could be seen pouring off of him like a floodgate just opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.