Status
Not open for further replies.
"Master....what are you? I cannot puzzle it myself. Clearly not human as you said...but nor are you an elf or dwarf....nor a magic user...." she said softly, "Please don't think me rude....I am only curious....we have plenty of time to get to know one another..." She was very careful about her words and seemed to be trying her best to sound a bit more like him.

"No, its alright. In fact, I could've told you this as soon as that vow was made." He said as they kept walking. For a moment, he stopped walking and concentrated his special brand of energy around his body. Moments later, something unbelievable happened. His current clothes - which were a simple pair of black pants, blue shoes and white shirt - were replaced with a black kimono, white obi and straw sandals with a sheathed katana at his side. "Like you, I'm a spirit."

Luna blinked a few times. "Well....this is a first..." she said softly, "We will....have to be a bit more cautious.....it will be easy to break the pact. If another living mortal comes along it is possible for them to take me from you."

Johnathan nodded and decided to make a bit of humor. "Yeah. But would you want to be taken away from me?" Just for no reason, he had to ask. "But not worries, where we're going, no living mortal can get in."

Luna smiled a bit, understanding the joke but also feeling it to be a bit truthful. He seemed very nice so far and she didn't know anything about the current times. If it was anything like her times most people couldn't be trusted. "All right then Master. I trust you," she said softly.

"And I trust you also." Johnathan said with a smile. With that, the walk continued until they got to a certain section of the forest where it started to snow.

Luna smiled and kept walking with him. She looked around at the snow, it had been quite a long time even while she had been with her previous master since she had seen it.

"We're almost there." He whispered with a smile. Then, the snow started to fall, coating the trees and ground in front of them. A few minutes later, a snowstorm came into effect which caused Johnathan to stop walking.

Luna stopped and shielded her eyes. She felt the cold bite at her skin but ignored it.

For a moment, Johnathan knew that she was braving the cold weather. Silently, he lifted his hand and rested it against an invisible barrier. With a turn of the wrist, the barrier opened up leading to a landscape that wasn't touched by the snow at all.

Luna looked at the landscape and seemed a little surprised. She looked at him. "Is there where we were headed?" she asked softly.

"Yeah, it's not far from here." He explained as he stepped through the barrier and wanted for Luna to step through before closing the barrier.

Luna followed after him. She was unsure of where exactly they were, but she was glad to be out of the cold. She sighed in relief and shook herself a bit.

After another five minute walk, they came across a clearing with a large mansion in the middle. "Welcome to Eluna Meadow." Johnathan said with a small smile. He loved this area, it was his make-shift hideout.

Luna gasped softly. "It is wonderous." she commented as she looked around. Inside she worried about being of use to him, after all she was a fighter and hadn't really learned how to do anything else.

For the moment, he walked towards the mansion. "I had found this place a long time ago. How humans haven't found it was beyond me back then. To keep it hidden, I placed a seal of my creation around the area that - as you saw before - only I can get through."

Luna nodded. "It's a very good barrier. No one would be foolish enough to brave such a storm." She adjusted her armor a bit and stretched as she walked with him.

"Yeah." Johnathan said as he got to the door. "If they had enough courage to try, I put a hidden seal within that barrier. It would run interference and 'suggest' that they keep trying, placing them in an illusion that they're traveling through a heavy snowstorm." In all honesty, he loved his custom illusion seal. He opened the door and simply walked in. To the right was a large library and to the left was a kitchen.

Luna walked in with him. "That is a good idea." she smiled, "I've never had to hide a place myself. only protect." She glanced over at the library and then the kitchen. She was slightly confused but didn't let it show.

"Why don't you take a seat, I just gotta grab something from upstairs." He said as he went to the end of the hall and climbed up said stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.