What can I say, Doomguy is over the top.

Anyways, the Badass incarnate is a hyperbole and as a result was removed. Weapon Mastery will only extend to weapons of his canon and advanced intellect will, once again, only extend to his canon and any technology similar to it. Are you fine with this?

Yes. That works; thank you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
So i think i have enough people to finally start writing up the prologue. Within the next day or two the game will start.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Yes. That works; thank you.

Good, good. Now prepare for a grown man who seeks out dolls for his ever expanding collection.

fe1.gif

tumblr_mqh8cgFEsf1qdsh8vo1_500.gif

"I won't be defeated that easily!"

Name:
Silver Crow

Canon:
Accel World

Powers / Abilities:
Silver Crow's main ability is aviation, and allows him to fly freely.
Silver Crow's most powerful attack is headbutt, where he gathers a lot of energy at his green faceplate in order to unleash a great attack upon the foe.
Silver Crow, by using the reflective properties of silver, is able to utilise Optical Conduction to reflect light-based attacks such as laserbeams. This ability is active, and not passive.
Silver Crow is capable of utilising the Incarnate System. Such applications include the usage of Laser Sword, Laser Lance and Laser Javelin, as well as the ability to travel at light speed. However, these are all fueled by willpower.

Equipment:
Silver Crow can equip the Metatron Wings in addition to his own pair of wings, which he can equip to boost his speed manyfold.
Due to the distortions in time and space that brought him here in the first place, Lime Bell's time reversal was reversed on him, causing an inert Disaster Armour to return once again. The Disaster Armour can turn the user into Chrome Disaster, and cause them to go berserk with no actual cure beyond death, or time reversal.

Personality:
Silver Crow is a confident, crafty and perservering big bird, capable of outsmarting many with wits, creativity and trivia knowledge. While true, it is but the surface of things, as beneath this bird is the soul of a timid young boy, using Silver Crow as a catalyst for confidence and other positive vibes. Silver Crow is actually a somewhat emotional lad who looks out for his friends and will absolutely show no mercy to foes who wrong his allies many times.

Short Bio:
Here it is.

Other Info:
N/A​

ASH THE ASSASSIN

Appearance

Name
Ash The Assassin | Ash

Canon
Warframe (With a Bit of OC Modifications... since not the usual type of Char).

Powers/Abilities

Ash has the powers of a true assassin; leaving the battlefield as fast as he jumped into it. You might never see him coming but you will feel the effects of his powers...

Shuriken

Smoke Screen

Teleport

Blade Storm

Equipment

Shade
Mutalist Cernos
Spira
Hirudo

Personality
Ash isn't a very talkative type of guy; he usually sits by and watches things go on around him. He likes to keep an eye on everyone and everything. A very calculated type of person that knows how use his wits and strength to overcome most situations. He's an intelligent Tenno that doesn't take kindly to backstabbers and liars. Being a trained assassin for most of his life has made him question everything around him; not the type to go into anything without having at least three plans beforehand. Tactical and resourceful. Has a robotic like tone of voice that compliments his cold and motionless movements when he's not in battle. He lives for a fight and loves the rush of adrenaline he gets from a successful assassination.

Brave to the point of reckless. Ash The Assassin doesn't bow down to anyone and he will fight to his dying breath. This Tenno isn't afraid of anything and will jump into a battle with the utmost confidence of coming out with the win. He's a bash and dash type of fighter; wanting to end the battle as quick as it started. A chaotic type of fighter that just like his personality, is unpredictable in battle as well.

Ash doesn't consider his line of work to be a horrible thing; being paid to assassinate whomever his employer at the time tells him to. No questions asked is his motto and he lives by it. He is only loyal to himself and no one else. Coming off as a cold and heartless person; which in reality is close to the truth. There is a lot about Ash that he keeps shrouded in mystery and that's how he likes it. Trusting others only gets you killed and he doesn't plan on getting killed anytime soon.

Short Bio
Ash The Assassin was trained by his father, and his father taught him everything about being the perfect assassin. Learning the ways of a true warrior of the shadows. He grew up learning how to control his gifts and fine tuning them into the ones you all know of now. His family are all high-qualified Assassins that live in the shadows and move around too much to ever be pinned down to one area of space. Travelling from planet to planet and never staying in one place for too long. He grew up in a small community of Tennos who all had the same code of beliefs and politics. Ash's cold hearted view on life was formed because of the people around him showing him how the world truly was and why he shouldn't trust just anyone with his secrets. He was taught to believe that giving his trust was like giving his life.

As he grew up, Ash became a excellent assassin, even better than his father. Learning how to build on his strengths and evolve his weaknesses into creative strengths. The years passed on and Ash was hired by many high profiled Tennos around the planets to assassinate their foes and people they envied or despised with a passion. He lived a nice life with the credits he got from the assassinations; though he does secretly wish he had a life that didn't always consist of getting random calls at night about a contract deal.

Somehow, someway he got a contract deal from some unknown being and was brought to this world to do whatever the contract said. He didn't question it. In his line of work, if he was to question anything... he'd had been quit and went into hiding by now.

Other Info
Ash in Action

Theme Song

Appearance:
latest

Name:
Michael J. Caboose

Canon:
Red vs. Blue

Powers / Abilities:
Despite having little to no skill whatsoever, Caboose has shown to have great physical strength. This isn't too much of an accomplishment, as most soldiers should have great physical strength to begin with.

Equipment:
Assault rifle. Yup that's about it.

Personality:
Caboose seems to act very childish as his understanding of the world and actions are incorrect and shows a great amount of curiosity. However, Caboose does show a lot of care to many characters, even to the Reds, despite them being rivals. He often tries to impress others in order to gain their respect, although it often backfires in some way. Caboose shows a great amount of loyalty as well, as shown when he kept trying to resurrect Church through Epsilon. Because of his mentality, Caboose easily becomes hurt if insulted, such as in Change of Plans, and is easily abused, such as when he was tricked to shake the Alien's "other arm". Overall, Caboose may act like a child, but is very loyal and brave when the situation calls for it. He's also incessantly cheerful; always expressing enthusiasm and adopting an optimistic mentality on missions and in the face of danger. Upon passing through the Construct portal, Santa describes him as never having a negative attitude.

Short Bio:
Caboose was originally the new recruit in episode 3 of Red vs Blue. Neither Tucker nor Church liked him at first, but he grew on them as the episodes went on. He has been with the Blue team for a while now, and he will be with them until the end of time!

Other Info:
N/A

Last edited:
The prologue post should be up within the next three days. I have majority of it done, but i have to study for my G.E.D test for the 23, then take it.

Okay~ So i passed my two classes, and i am still writing up the prologue (Sorry im taking so long!) in between my work articles and my job searching. Expect the prologue to be up by this Friday at 5 EDT.

Reactions: Archwar
So.. should I post when I can? Or should I wait? I'm not used to responses so quick and so many.