And congrats on the job!

I will try to get a post by early morning or afternoon.

Sorry about me just ghosting for two days! It was my b-day on sunday and my bestie took me out of town on Saturday. I am going to be to busy to post today but i will be reading all the posts then writing up chapter one up late tonight/tomorrow

• Useful
Reactions: Archwar
Well happy birthday!

Sorry about me just ghosting for two days! It was my b-day on sunday and my bestie took me out of town on Saturday. I am going to be to busy to post today but i will be reading all the posts then writing up chapter one up late tonight/tomorrow

A tad bit late for this, but happy late birthday.

Have a Mariachi band!

Thank you guys :D

So i got like 25% of the post done; sadly taking longer than i wanted. It should be all done by early morning on Thursday. MAYBE mid to late afternoon on Wednesday.

So news and stuff. I had a little case of writers block, and in order to make sure my chapter was not a shitty one, i took the day to relax; which then pushed back my times table. On top of that, my meeting for my new job went longer then i thought, and i slept all day today. However, among all this terrible news (please hold in there!) i have made a little progress towards the chapter. I have tommorow off and i have come up with a handful of ideas that i plan to infuse into my chapter, which i promise with all my might and heart WILL be up by this Sunday(but expect it by 11 PM saturday EDT). I am so sorry about the wait guys, i was expecting to have a co gm with me when i started, but sadly my plans fell through. I thank you guys for joining and i hope you all enjoy the chapter that will be coming.

Hints: Its includes 2-3 people from Fable and some of its lore, can you guess which characters and what lore?

Well if you need any help, we can give a hand. Just hit any of us up

So news and stuff. I had a little case of writers block, and in order to make sure my chapter was not a shitty one, i took the day to relax; which then pushed back my times table. On top of that, my meeting for my new job went longer then i thought, and i slept all day today. However, among all this terrible news (please hold in there!) i have made a little progress towards the chapter. I have tommorow off and i have come up with a handful of ideas that i plan to infuse into my chapter, which i promise with all my might and heart WILL be up by this Sunday(but expect it by 11 PM saturday EDT). I am so sorry about the wait guys, i was expecting to have a co gm with me when i started, but sadly my plans fell through. I thank you guys for joining and i hope you all enjoy the chapter that will be coming.

Hints: Its includes 2-3 people from Fable and some of its lore, can you guess which characters and what lore?

*Begins looking up Fable lore and characters*

I hope everyone likes the chapter. I'm sorry about all the delays and stuff. I uh. I appreciate you all being patient, I have tomorrow off so i'll be replying pretty fast for the day

Ayee! Sorry about the MIA. I worked a 63 hour week and literally haven't looked at my computer in days. Or talked to anyone. Or done anything. SOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have a causal work week now, so i will be making a mid round update tomorrow, and after that expect a normal round of replies.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
....im alive guys. I'm realizing with this new job that i will only be able to post like 3 times a week, and normally late at night. So expect the mid-round update by sunday night, for posts to be replied on Monday, Tuesday, and Saturdays around 1AM EST(sometimes more, it just varies.) and for this roleplay to play out for between another 1-3 weeks.

I thank anyone who decides to stay and continue posting.

ah fugg i should probably stop spending my evenings doing literally nothing

Better catch up. Don't imagine we went too far.

....im alive guys. I'm realizing with this new job that i will only be able to post like 3 times a week, and normally late at night. So expect the mid-round update by sunday night, for posts to be replied on Monday, Tuesday, and Saturdays around 1AM EST(sometimes more, it just varies.) and for this roleplay to play out for between another 1-3 weeks.

I thank anyone who decides to stay and continue posting.

I'm still here! Also, did you mention you needed a Co-GM?