Appearance:
Masa-Sakamoto.jpg

Name: Masa Sakamoto

Canon: Soul Eater OC

Powers / Abilities:
Demon Weapon: Masa has the ability to partially or fully transform her body into a weapon. In her case it is the form of a black bladed katana. Typically a demon weapon is paired with a Meister, which is an individual with an exceptional soul wavelength and the ability to use demon weapons (as long as their wavelengths are compatible). She has not found a Meister, and because of this Masa has learned to fight on her own. She is able to quickly change any part of her body into a piece of the weapon she is. However she can only do one part of her body at a time.

Black Blood: Black blood is a synthetically made and weaponized bodily fluid created by the witch Medusa Gorgon. It lives up to it's name, appearing black in color outside of the blood vessels. The blood is able to soften or harden depending on the user controlling it. Any injuries the user might receive are able to heal quickly. In addition it can grant the individual a great amount of strength, durability and speed. A user potentially has the ability to morph the shape of the blood at will out of the body as well. Despite all this, if the user is hit with a soul wavelength attack it could neutralize the black blood, making it just like ordinary blood temporarily. If it does not neutralize it right away, the attacks still do heavy internal damage to the user. The blood has also been known to affect individuals mentally, making them prone to insanity.

In Masa's case she is blessed with extremely high durability and abnormal strength. Piercing and slashing attacks have little to no effect on her. Blunt attacks are able to slightly damage her internally but the blood usually regenerates her fast enough to not be an issue. Masa can still suffer from concussions or even get knocked out just like anyone else. She still has above normal speed but with her fighting style she will typically stay rooted and use her durability to her advantage. Masa can still be pierced and slashed if her enemy uses enough force to do so.

Equipment: N/A

Personality: Masa can be rather reserved at first. She struggles with the pull of insanity from her black blood. Occasionally she will have random laughing fits and talk to herself among other things. As she gets pulled further into madness she will become more hostile to friends and foes. Even after opening up to her friends in the DWMA, Masa does not talk about her past with anyone. She wants to just leave it all behind.

Short Bio: Masa was born to an American mother (a Meister) and Japanese father (a demon weapon). Her mother died when Masa was nine, and shortly after her father began teaching her how to use a sword. He was harsh, strict and took her out of school to home school her. When she was around eleven they found out she was a demon weapon as well. Her father trained her on how to transform at will. At age fourteen, the small town she was in was attacked by a witch and some raiders. She ran away as the town burned, not knowing if her father made it out. At fifteen is when she encountered the same witch that attacked her town. They fought briefly and Masa lost. She became one of the many experiments the witch was conducting on the effects of black blood with a sample she stole from Medusa. Out of those many, Masa was one of the few whose body could accept the black blood. At age eighteen Masa was able to escape the witch and found her way to the DWMA, spending the next year there after being convinced to stay.

Other Info:
-Can not swim
-Fears fire
-Soft spot for animals (especially cats)
-5'9" 143 lbs~

Thank you! I've been... needing...to play Korra for a long time now. I'm really anxious to get started!

So, @TheColourlessRainbow, how many more characters are we looking for? Do you think we have enough to get ourselves off the ground?

Appearance:
View attachment 136940

Name: Masa Sakamoto

Canon: Soul Eater OC

Powers / Abilities:
Demon Weapon: Masa has the ability to partially or fully transform her body into a weapon. In her case it is the form of a black bladed katana. Typically a demon weapon is paired with a Meister, which is an individual with an exceptional soul wavelength and the ability to use demon weapons (as long as their wavelengths are compatible). She has not found a Meister, and because of this Masa has learned to fight on her own. She is able to quickly change any part of her body into a piece of the weapon she is. However she can only do one part of her body at a time.

Black Blood: Black blood is a synthetically made and weaponized bodily fluid created by the witch Medusa Gorgon. It lives up to it's name, appearing black in color outside of the blood vessels. The blood is able to soften or harden depending on the user controlling it. Any injuries the user might receive are able to heal quickly. In addition it can grant the individual a great amount of strength, durability and speed. A user potentially has the ability to morph the shape of the blood at will out of the body as well. Despite all this, if the user is hit with a soul wavelength attack it could neutralize the black blood, making it just like ordinary blood temporarily. If it does not neutralize it right away, the attacks still do heavy internal damage to the user. The blood has also been known to affect individuals mentally, making them prone to insanity.

In Masa's case she is blessed with extremely high durability and abnormal strength. Piercing and slashing attacks have little to no effect on her. Blunt attacks are able to slightly damage her internally but the blood usually regenerates her fast enough to not be an issue. Masa can still suffer from concussions or even get knocked out just like anyone else. She still has above normal speed but with her fighting style she will typically stay rooted and use her durability to her advantage. Masa can still be pierced and slashed if her enemy uses enough force to do so.

Equipment: N/A

Personality: Masa can be rather reserved at first. She struggles with the pull of insanity from her black blood. Occasionally she will have random laughing fits and talk to herself among other things. As she gets pulled further into madness she will become more hostile to friends and foes. Even after opening up to her friends in the DWMA, Masa does not talk about her past with anyone. She wants to just leave it all behind.

Short Bio: Masa was born to an American mother (a Meister) and Japanese father (a demon weapon). Her mother died when Masa was nine, and shortly after her father began teaching her how to use a sword. He was harsh, strict and took her out of school to home school her. When she was around eleven they found out she was a demon weapon as well. Her father trained her on how to transform at will. At age fourteen, the small town she was in was attacked by a witch and some raiders. She ran away as the town burned, not knowing if her father made it out. At fifteen is when she encountered the same witch that attacked her town. They fought briefly and Masa lost. She became one of the many experiments the witch was conducting on the effects of black blood with a sample she stole from Medusa. Out of those many, Masa was one of the few whose body could accept the black blood. At age eighteen Masa was able to escape the witch and found her way to the DWMA, spending the next year there after being convinced to stay.

Other Info:
-Can not swim
-Fears fire
-Soft spot for animals (especially cats)
-5'9" 143 lbs~

I love the character you picked! Soul Eater is one of my favorite shows. However, I do find her to be a bit over powered, mostly this part

"A user potentially has the ability to morph the shape of the blood at will out of the body as well. Despite all this, if the user is hit with a soul wavelength attack it could neutralize the black blood, making it just like ordinary blood temporarily. If it does not neutralize it right away, the attacks still do heavy internal damage to the user. The blood has also been known to affect individuals mentally, making them prone to insanity."

For the sake of the plot, those abilities are a bit to much. You could say because she's in another world some of her powers are malfunctioning. Honestly I'll ble fine with whatever reason you choose, I like to see creativity

I put up the character roster. I'm hoping to have 2 and or 3 more people before i start up the RP

I'm hoping to have 2 and or 3 more people before i start up the RP

well if that's the case, do we wanna put a post in the seeking interest thread? See if we get any bites? I dont want this RP to fall off before we even get started

Since this takes place in Hyrule, I think I'll use Ben Tennyson as one of my three characters.

The other two - don't know who they'll be for now.

Since this takes place in Hyrule, I think I'll use Ben Tennyson as one of my three characters.

The other two - don't know who they'll be for now.

It actually takes place in a mirrored world of Hyrule, but none the less i'm excited to see who you choose.

well if that's the case, do we wanna put a post in the seeking interest thread? See if we get any bites? I dont want this RP to fall off before we even get started

I'm doing everything i can to get more people to join :)

If I can help please let me

It actually takes place in a mirrored world of Hyrule, but none the less i'm excited to see who you choose.

It still has all the Hyrulian races right - Zoras, Gorons, Gerudos, Deku Scrubs... etc.

I will think of who to use after work tomorrow. Going to bed so night night^^

Appearance:
250px-Zero_Suit_Samus_SSB4.png
250px-Samus_SSB4.png

Name:
Samus Aran

Canon:
Metroid

Powers / Abilities:
Samus Aran's infusion with Chozo DNA, as well as her warrior training since her childhood, has turned her into a superior athlete. Her training began at the age of 3 and continued up until she was 14 years old. As a result of the Chozo's influence, Samus is capable of running and jumping heights far past normal human ability, as well as surviving falls that would otherwise kill an ordinary human. Samus is also more adaptive to foreign alien environments that humans cannot survive in, such as the majority of Zebes and Elysia.

Samus also demonstrates good sharpshooting skills. She is an excellent marksman, with incredible aim, and is tremendously deadly in combat. She exhibits prodigious puzzle-solving and hacking skills. She also possesses a lithe figure that allows her to crawl through tunnels and gaps that would normally require usage of the Morph Ball. All of these are, of course, augmented further by her Power Suit. If need be, Samus will engage in physical combat, often using kicks and wrestling tactics to weaken her foe for a point-blank shot.

The extent of Samus' training after she joined the Federation Police is currently unknown, but it is clear that the Federation has made one major augmentation to her abilities: her infusion with Metroid DNA. This infusion was done in a last-ditch attempt to save her life after she was infected with the X Parasite, and thus it was not completely known at the time what the side effects would be.

As a result of the infusion, Samus gained immunity to X Parasites, as well as the ability to absorb them for energy. However, she also inherited the Metroid's crippling weakness to cold, though this disability was canceled out after she absorbed the essence of the SA-X. However, Samus does not seem to have inherited the Metroids' ability to float, or to absorb bio-energy from life forms beyond the X-parasites.

Equipment:
Samus' most notable piece of equipment is her Power Suit, which has become virtually synonymous with her own identity. This suit was given to her during her time with the Chozo, and was built to be fused with her mind, body, and soul. The original Power Suit was destroyed when Samus crash-landed on Zebes after an ambush by Space Pirates, but her duel with the Ruins Test gave her a new, upgraded suit, which is able to absorb dozens of upgrades of alien origin. The Power Suit's main purpose is to protect her from adverse environments and enemy fire, and can be upgraded to dozens of other forms, each with its own different advantages. While some suits are stronger than others and have different abilities, they all maintain the same basic shape and usage.

Beneath the Power Suit, Samus wears a skin-tight body suit known as the Zero Suit. Because of its negligible weight, this suit allows Samus to perform at top physical performance level, and gives some, albeit weak, protection from enemy fire. She also owns a pistol known as the Paralyzer, which auto-charges to fire stunning shots, though unfortunately, it has no lethal capacity.

For transportation, Samus uses her Gunship, which usually resembles her helmet. Samus has been seen in five gunships of unique design. Her first ship design was used and destroyed on her initial Zero Mission, while the second was used in her mission to Talon IV and the mission to the Tetra Galaxy. She has had other two ships custom-made for her in Alieh III's shipyard: Her modular ship used in the invasion from Phaze, which combined Chozo and Federation technology, and the ship for which she is best known. This gunship model was first seen in the mission to Ather, and stayed with Samus until its destruction in SR388's asteroid field. After its destruction, Samus is assigned a new ship from the Federation, with an onboard AI to investigate the BSL.

Personality:
Typically, Samus is depicted as a melancholic, heroic loner of few words. Despite her great achievements, she remains quite lonely and brooding, and seeks revenge against the Space Pirates, especially Ridley, who is personally responsible for the deaths of her parents.. In Metroid II, Samus bonds with a Metroid who was born in front of her eyes, and decides to spare it, possibly recalling her three-year-old self during the attack on K-2L. It later sacrifices itself at the end of Super Metroid to save Samus, leaving her heartbroken as shown in Metroid: Other M. Her relationship with the Metroid is comparable to Ripley's relationship with a surviving LV-426 colonist named Rebecca "Newt" Jorden. Like the Baby, Newt dies in the sequel, Alien3, and just like Samus, Ripley feels guilt over her death.

Short Bio:
Here's a whole wiki page dedicated to her backstory.

Other Info:
N/A​