T

TheColourlessRainbow

The Guardians is the beginning of a series of interactive roleplays; where not only does your choices matter but death can hide behind every corner, where the story can change mid chapter and anything can happen. With that said I hope you enjoy your little read of my roleplay!

Premise:

A unknown beast has taken control of the world known as Soulrule, the lands that once made the world of light now stands in a new age, the age of twilight. The once beautiful surface world now lies in pitch darkness, while a poisonous gas floods the air. For 300 years the beast stood at the center of the world, calling monsters from around the multiverse to its new domain. The beast wished for nothing more but to cause pain and death to the people of the world, and with its hatred the world is now changed and dying.

Within the next 10 years the beast will give birth to a child that will destroy the last of the worlds light, allowing for another domain to fall under the beast's control.

But the Hero of Time and his princess has arrived, calling Champions and Guardians from around the multiverse to come face the darkness.

You are one of those heros.

You may have come willinging, or you may have just appeared out thin air, but the stories have foretold your arrival and you will be one of the heros that seal the darkness away.

But beware, the stories speak of those who stand with the darkness but surround themselves with the false appearance of light.

Game Mechanics:

The Advantage/Disadvantage system will be used during every chapter to level the playing field. This is Where both sides have to do certain things to gain an advantage over the opposite side, or inflict a disadvantage on the other side in the upcoming "story mission."
some of these things can include, discovering a map of the area, blowing up a supply line, splitting the group up, delivering critical information to a certain NPC, and so on.

Roles will have a major impact on the story, during certain events its possible only Guardians may be able to open the door you all need to get passed. Or maybe a computer needs the information of a certain Champion to unlock. Or maybe a alarm goes off because it senses the presence of a Keeper within its domain. The possibilities are endless, and will exist in some shape.

Random events will occur during each chapter, these events will impact the story depending on how they are handled, or if they are even addressed.

Character death will happen at least once every Chapter. The Keepers will vote for one person each round to kill, attempting to kill all of the Guardians. However with ever kill it will be done in real time, allowing for each of the party to write out the scene and attempt to survive the encounter. The outcome will be determined by the Advantage/Disadvantage system.

Roles

Champion-
These will be the "normal" players. They will vote on events during mid-chapters and simply follow the storyline with no impact other than investigating.

Guardians-
The guardians are the people who have the chance to impact the story at its core, each round every Guardian is allowed to call forth one of the 12 previous Guardians of the world; each having a different impact on the story and unique abilities. I will be picking 3 characters to become Guardians.

Keepers:
These are the "villains" of the story. They for whatever reason have helped the beast, attempting to kill the Guardians before they reach the center of the world. They attempt to kill one player each round, hoping to get all the Guardians before the Roleplays end. I will be picking 3 Keepers.

Rules:

1. Of course, all Iwaku's rules and guidelines apply here.

2. For the sake of the RP, please do not "godmode"/metagame, or what have you, which is covered in more detail in this post.

3. While people of all posting levels are welcome, it would be idea to put a reasonable amount of content in your post, and try and refrain from picture spam.

4. Try and post at least once per chapter! Since they usually last a decent amount of time (from days up to weeks), there will usually be a good amount of time to do this. Failing to do so will potentially leave you liable to be removed from the game in one form or another. If any emergencies or something pops up that leaves you unable to do so, it is advised to PM me (@TheColourlessRainbow) so that we can work something out, or just "excuse" you for however long the absense is.

5. OC's are allowed.

6. As the GM i have the right to add, modify, or subtract rules as i see fit.

7. Limit of 3 characters per person.

Character Sheet:

Appearance: Well, this one's relatively simple, A picture or written description is fine.

Name: This one is also straight forward. Here is where you put the name of your character, or if they don't really have a name, a nickname or an alias or what have you. Putting that in addition to their name is fine too.

Age: What age (by years) is your character? If their age isn't specified, at least put down a rough estimate.

Canon: This is where you state what "canon" your character originates from (if any), as in... If they are from a movie, game, cartoon, web series, etc. In this case, you can easily just throw in a wiki link or something to said canon if that is applicable. If this is an original character, you can just put "OC" or something here, but on the other hand, if you have an OC that originates from a canon, just put the canon in question, and "OC" next to that to make things simple.

Powers / Abilities: What sort of powers and abilities are your character capable of? Please be as clear as you can about them, and be aware that in some cases, these things may be nerfed/disabled in order to even the playing field a little. However, if it is their time to shine, and their powers aren't incredibly OP/being misused, they are usually allowed free reign to use them.

Equipment: This is basically anything of note the character has, and the potential abilities/uses they have to your character. Much like powers and abilities, these can also be nerfed/disabled in order to even the playing field, but in the right situations, the character is also allowed free reign to use them unless they themselves are crazy OP or something.

Personality: What is your character like? How do they usually act?

Short Bio: What is your character's backstory? How did they come to get themselves into this mess? (Could literally have fallen asleep and been brought here without realizing it). Much like the canon thing, you can easily just throw in a wiki link here, and maybe type up some additional information if need be.

Other Info: This is just for whatever else you might want to add or tell people about that isn't really applicable to the rest of the sheet. You can also add more "categories" to this sheet if you need be or just put "N/A" here if you don't have any additional information to cover.

Character Roster:

@Camleen as Kora

@Ulysses as Nathaniel pierce 'Arcane Warrior'

@The Wanderer as The Courier, Garrett, and Isaac Clarke

@Shepard as Masa Sakamoto

@thatguyinthestore as Samus Aran and Michael J. Caboose

@Crow as Ben Tennyson and Silver Crow

@LuckycoolHawk9 as Ness and Lucas and Evan Hansen

@Archwar as Doom Slayer

@Mr. Malevolent Maleficium™ as ASH THE ASSASSIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone showed interest? i justfound this through your ad. i love the idea... not so in love with the thought of my character dying rather randomly...

Has anyone showed interest? i justfound this through your ad. i love the idea... not so in love with the thought of my character dying rather randomly...

Not yet! However i hope people would see the ad and join; similar to you. Also character death will only happen to deepen the story, unless its a Keeper kill, however even those are done between the players, allowing for a even fight.

You should post a CS

I'm workin on a playlist now and still thinking about joinin ya'll. I mean you know my misgivings, and hesitations. I'll put up something soon if i'm in though. I know who I'll play.

I'm workin on a playlist now and still thinking about joinin ya'll. I mean you know my misgivings, and hesitations. I'll put up something soon if i'm in though. I know who I'll play.

I hope to see you join! :)

Awesome! I'm happy to hear that. You should post a CS; unless you have questions?
If we play a villain can it be a corrupted version of the characters? And for OC is there a limit to how it's done like if I went for a Volga sort of character but with an appearance closer to the dragons? Or a Zora that is sort of a what if link and mipha had a kid where he looks more hylian than other zora?

Appearance: 5'7", 130lbs. Slim, very muscular build. Eyes are blue/cyan in color, her hair a dark brown. She has dark skin, as do most within the Southern Water Tribe. Tends to favor traditional Water Tribe clothing (sometimes fur lined also).

Name: Korra (Avatar Korra; Korra of the Southern Water Tribe, Daughter of Tonraq and Senna)

Canon: The Legend of Korra (Nickelodeon Studios)

Powers: Upon Korra's world, there is a section of the population from all 4 nations that are able to manipulate the elements. Specifically, each can manipulate a specific element, and only one element. The element they can manipulate is determined by their lineage, by what region they are born in. Earth Kingdom born are Earthbenders, Water Tribe are Waterbenders, Fire Nation citizens are Firebenders and those of the Air Nomads are Airbenders. This art, collectively, is called 'Bending'. While each 'Bender' is only able to use one element, the Avatar has the potential to use them all, even simultaneously. Korra has this potential.
At present she has mastered the following Disciplines:
-Waterbending. This was the first discipline she mastered at a very young age. She was recognized as the Avatar at age 4, but she already a good working knowledge of Waterbending even before that. She has been trained by the world's most talented Waterbenders, employing both Southern and Northern Waterbending styles. She has also mastered the subdiscipline of Waterbending, using water as a healing medium.
-Earthbending. This skill also manifested at a young age for Korra. She has gained great mastery in this art by this time in her life. She has mastered traditional Earthbending techniques, as well as newer Pro-Bending techniques. Her skill in this discipline is so great, she's able to take control of Earthbending being utilized by another Bender.
-Firebending. This is the third of the Bending techniques to manifest within Korra when she was still a child. When she is under pressure, she often uses more offensive techniques. And that usually means relying on Firebending primarily while in combat. She just recently completed her Firebender training, having mastered advanced techniques of the discipline. For most of the previous Avatars, the element opposite of what they were born to is the most difficult to learn. But Korra learned Firebending rather rapidly, despite the fact it is opposite of what region she was born into (Southern Water Tribe).

Abilities: In addition to Bending, Korra also has considerable physical prowess. Her impressive raw strength allows her to easily lift Tenzin and his children at the same time, or a grown man with one arm. Likewise, she can easily leap across long distances and over high obstacles from a stationary position, as well as effectively traverse various terrains and vertical surfaces with great speed to hoist herself easily up and off rooftops. She can easily throw a much larger and heavier opponent against a set of pipes with enough force to break them, and can shatter large chunks of ice launched at her with a single punch each. She is also capable of swimming across large bodies of water.
Korra is also quite fast and agile with sharp reflexes, able to easily dodge a much larger opponent's assault in a narrow area or a Metalbender's launched cable from close-range. Her dexterity and balance are also considerably high, allowing her to skillfully dodge a large barrage of projectiles nearly unscathed, further aiding her in battle. She has impressive acrobatic skills akin to parkour and free-running; she can slide across surfaces with great control, perform mid-air flips and twirls, run up and across walls. She is also quite flexible, able to bend and twist effectively enough to attack from various angles or squeeze through most spaces. Korra can also be quite precise in her attacks, detaining several skilled Southern Waterbenders without inflicting any major injuries.
Korra is also a highly proficient unarmed fighter, able to knock out opponents with a single kick, simultaneously dodge an attack while sweep-kicking the enemy's legs, and once subdued a man using only a scarf.

Equipment: The only equipment Korra carries with her on a regular basis is a water skin. It's essentially a small water bladder she wears strapped to her hip, and is usually always filled with water. It's lightweight, to the point she can sometimes forget it's even there.

Personality: Tough, impatient, headstrong, sarcastic, and assertive. On the surface, Korra is fierce, independent, and pugnacious, but beneath her tough exterior, she possesses a strong loyalty toward her friends and duty as the Avatar. She also has an admirable compassion and devotion, demonstrated when she expresses love toward things such as her family and friends. Her offensive battle style means that she is always quick to initiate or rise to a challenge, and is similarly quick witted and impulsive, especially in heated situations. As an "Avatar-in-training", she lacks perception toward the damage her bending is capable of, and her rash decisions often resulted in her accidentally insulting others.
She has a habit of getting close-up to people when confronting them, sometimes grabbing them by the chin when trying to get her point across. But, she also has a good sense of humor and enthusiasm, and a vulnerable teenage charm.

Short Bio: Korra was born to Tonraq and Senna in the Southern Water Tribe. Her birth occurred the moment her predecessor, Avatar Aang, passed away. Her earliest childhood was very normal, though all of her life she as shown something of a rebellious nature.
When she was 4, her parents realized that she was this generation's Avatar, after witnessing her Firebend out of nowhere. Korra didn't even realize she was doing something unique, a Water Tribe girl being able to Firebend. And so, her parents alerted the Order of the White Lotus, as they had been searching for the newest Avatar.
The next years of her life, indeed the whole of her childhood, was spent training in combat and on being the Avatar. She relished in the power she had, and the responsibility to her world. She mastered Waterbending, Earthbending and Firebending at a very early age. But when it came to Airbending, she found herself with some kind of mental block. Despite the training she has received from the Airbending master of the world, she is unable to connect with this discipline.
And so, her training continues, having moved to Republic City with her mentor and his family. The priority at this moment in her life is mastering Airbending and the Avatar State…

Other Info:
-Being the Avatar
-Those she loves, both her friends and family (Big list!)
-Seaweed noodles
-Sea Prunes
-Training
-Pro-Bending
-Being the Avatar (So much so it's listed twice!)
-Fighting!
-Polar bear dogs (they're so cute when they get all growly!)

Dislikes:
-Not being able to help
-Bullies!
-Losing (at anything)
-The Anti-Bending movement (and all those involved in it)
-Most Fire Nation foods (too spicy!)
-Disappointing people/hurting people emotionally
-Being spiritually 'detached'
-Not being able to Airbend!

Fears:
-Not being the Avatar anymore
-Losing her Bending abilities
-Losing someone she loves
-Causing someone she loves pain (emotionally)
Not being as great an Avatar as her many predecessors
-The fear of possibly never being able to Airbend
-Not being able to be of use, period.

OOC Note: Reading this, you may make note that Korra isn't anywhere near her potential level as yet. I am starting her from early in Book 1: Air.

If we play a villain can it be a corrupted version of the characters? And for OC is there a limit to how it's done like if I went for a Volga sort of character but with an appearance closer to the dragons? Or a Zora that is sort of a what if link and mipha had a kid where he looks more hylian than other zora?

This is what i'll say; OCS can be whatever you want. If its story related; like the question about link, just ask. If i have a problem i'll let you know :)

So yes, I dont mind if Mipha and Link had a child. However Link will be unaware of this at the start of the story.

Appearance: 5'7", 130lbs. Slim, very muscular build. Eyes are blue/cyan in color, her hair a dark brown. She has dark skin, as do most within the Southern Water Tribe. Tends to favor traditional Water Tribe clothing (sometimes fur lined also).

Name: Korra (Avatar Korra; Korra of the Southern Water Tribe, Daughter of Tonraq and Senna)

Canon: The Legend of Korra (Nickelodeon Studios)

Powers: Upon Korra's world, there is a section of the population from all 4 nations that are able to manipulate the elements. Specifically, each can manipulate a specific element, and only one element. The element they can manipulate is determined by their lineage, by what region they are born in. Earth Kingdom born are Earthbenders, Water Tribe are Waterbenders, Fire Nation citizens are Firebenders and those of the Air Nomads are Airbenders. This art, collectively, is called 'Bending'. While each 'Bender' is only able to use one element, the Avatar has the potential to use them all, even simultaneously. Korra has this potential.
At present she has mastered the following Disciplines:
-Waterbending. This was the first discipline she mastered at a very young age. She was recognized as the Avatar at age 4, but she already a good working knowledge of Waterbending even before that. She has been trained by the world's most talented Waterbenders, employing both Southern and Northern Waterbending styles. She has also mastered the subdiscipline of Waterbending, using water as a healing medium.
-Earthbending. This skill also manifested at a young age for Korra. She has gained great mastery in this art by this time in her life. She has mastered traditional Earthbending techniques, as well as newer Pro-Bending techniques. Her skill in this discipline is so great, she's able to take control of Earthbending being utilized by another Bender.
-Firebending. This is the third of the Bending techniques to manifest within Korra when she was still a child. When she is under pressure, she often uses more offensive techniques. And that usually means relying on Firebending primarily while in combat. She just recently completed her Firebender training, having mastered advanced techniques of the discipline. For most of the previous Avatars, the element opposite of what they were born to is the most difficult to learn. But Korra learned Firebending rather rapidly, despite the fact it is opposite of what region she was born into (Southern Water Tribe).

Abilities: In addition to Bending, Korra also has considerable physical prowess. Her impressive raw strength allows her to easily lift Tenzin and his children at the same time, or a grown man with one arm. Likewise, she can easily leap across long distances and over high obstacles from a stationary position, as well as effectively traverse various terrains and vertical surfaces with great speed to hoist herself easily up and off rooftops. She can easily throw a much larger and heavier opponent against a set of pipes with enough force to break them, and can shatter large chunks of ice launched at her with a single punch each. She is also capable of swimming across large bodies of water.
Korra is also quite fast and agile with sharp reflexes, able to easily dodge a much larger opponent's assault in a narrow area or a Metalbender's launched cable from close-range. Her dexterity and balance are also considerably high, allowing her to skillfully dodge a large barrage of projectiles nearly unscathed, further aiding her in battle. She has impressive acrobatic skills akin to parkour and free-running; she can slide across surfaces with great control, perform mid-air flips and twirls, run up and across walls. She is also quite flexible, able to bend and twist effectively enough to attack from various angles or squeeze through most spaces. Korra can also be quite precise in her attacks, detaining several skilled Southern Waterbenders without inflicting any major injuries.
Korra is also a highly proficient unarmed fighter, able to knock out opponents with a single kick, simultaneously dodge an attack while sweep-kicking the enemy's legs, and once subdued a man using only a scarf.

Equipment: The only equipment Korra carries with her on a regular basis is a water skin. It's essentially a small water bladder she wears strapped to her hip, and is usually always filled with water. It's lightweight, to the point she can sometimes forget it's even there.

Personality: Tough, impatient, headstrong, sarcastic, and assertive. On the surface, Korra is fierce, independent, and pugnacious, but beneath her tough exterior, she possesses a strong loyalty toward her friends and duty as the Avatar. She also has an admirable compassion and devotion, demonstrated when she expresses love toward things such as her family and friends. Her offensive battle style means that she is always quick to initiate or rise to a challenge, and is similarly quick witted and impulsive, especially in heated situations. As an "Avatar-in-training", she lacks perception toward the damage her bending is capable of, and her rash decisions often resulted in her accidentally insulting others.
She has a habit of getting close-up to people when confronting them, sometimes grabbing them by the chin when trying to get her point across. But, she also has a good sense of humor and enthusiasm, and a vulnerable teenage charm.

Short Bio: Korra was born to Tonraq and Senna in the Southern Water Tribe. Her birth occurred the moment her predecessor, Avatar Aang, passed away. Her earliest childhood was very normal, though all of her life she as shown something of a rebellious nature.
When she was 4, her parents realized that she was this generation's Avatar, after witnessing her Firebend out of nowhere. Korra didn't even realize she was doing something unique, a Water Tribe girl being able to Firebend. And so, her parents alerted the Order of the White Lotus, as they had been searching for the newest Avatar.
The next years of her life, indeed the whole of her childhood, was spent training in combat and on being the Avatar. She relished in the power she had, and the responsibility to her world. She mastered Waterbending, Earthbending and Firebending at a very early age. But when it came to Airbending, she found herself with some kind of mental block. Despite the training she has received from the Airbending master of the world, she is unable to connect with this discipline.
And so, her training continues, having moved to Republic City with her mentor and his family. The priority at this moment in her life is mastering Airbending and the Avatar State…

Other Info:
-Being the Avatar
-Those she loves, both her friends and family (Big list!)
-Seaweed noodles
-Sea Prunes
-Training
-Pro-Bending
-Being the Avatar (So much so it's listed twice!)
-Fighting!
-Polar bear dogs (they're so cute when they get all growly!)

Dislikes:
-Not being able to help
-Bullies!
-Losing (at anything)
-The Anti-Bending movement (and all those involved in it)
-Most Fire Nation foods (too spicy!)
-Disappointing people/hurting people emotionally
-Being spiritually 'detached'
-Not being able to Airbend!

Fears:
-Not being the Avatar anymore
-Losing her Bending abilities
-Losing someone she loves
-Causing someone she loves pain (emotionally)
Not being as great an Avatar as her many predecessors
-The fear of possibly never being able to Airbend
-Not being able to be of use, period.

OOC Note: Reading this, you may make note that Korra isn't anywhere near her potential level as yet. I am starting her from early in Book 1: Air.

This looks great. Remember though, even though she has all these skills, I won't hesitate to nerf her if she becomes to OP.

during the course of the story, I intend to have her acquire 2 additional powers, so ya know. Story driven for them to activate, though. But i won't let her get out of control.

The Guardians is the beginning of a series of interactive roleplays; where not only does your choices matter but death can hide behind every corner, where the story can change mid chapter and anything can happen. With that said I hope you enjoy your little read of my roleplay!

Premise:

A unknown beast has taken control of the world known as Soulrule, the lands that once made the world of light now stands in a new age, the age of twilight. The once beautiful surface world now lies in pitch darkness, while a poisonous gas floods the air. For 300 years the beast stood at the center of the world, calling monsters from around the multiverse to its new domain. The beast wished for nothing more but to cause pain and death to the people of the world, and with its hatred the world is now changed and dying.

Within the next 10 years the beast will give birth to a child that will destroy the last of the worlds light, allowing for another domain to fall under the beast's control.

But the Hero of Time and his princess has arrived, calling Champions and Guardians from around the multiverse to come face the darkness.

You are one of those heros.

You may have come willinging, or you may have just appeared out thin air, but the stories have foretold your arrival and you will be one of the heros that seal the darkness away.

But beware, the stories speak of those who stand with the darkness but surround themselves with the false appearance of light.

Game Mechanics:

The Advantage/Disadvantage system will be used during every Keeper Kill to level the playing field. This is Where both sides have to do certain things to gain an advantage over the opposite side, or inflict a disadvantage on the other side in the upcoming "story mission."
some of these things can include, discovering a map of the area, blowing up a supply line, splitting the group up, delivering critical information to a certain NPC, and so forth.

Roles will have a major impact on the story, during certain events its possible only Guardians may be able to open the door you all need to get passed. Or maybe a computer needs the information of a certain Champion to unlock. Or maybe a alarm goes off because it senses the presence of a Keeper within its domain. The possibilities are endless, and will exist in some shape.

Random events will occur during each chapter, these events will impact the story depending on how they are handled, or if they are even addressed.

Character death will happen at least once every Chapter. The Keepers will vote for one person each round to kill, attempting to kill all of the Guardians. However with ever kill it will be done in real time, allowing for each of the party to write out the scene and attempt to survive the encounter. The outcome will be determined by the Advantage/Disadvantage system.

Roles

Champion-
These will be the "normal" players. They will vote on events during mid-chapters and simply follow the storyline with no impact other than investigating.

Guardians-
The guardians are the people who have the chance to impact the story at its core, each round every Guardian is allowed to call forth one of the 12 previous Guardians of the world; each having a different impact on the story and unique abilities. I will be picking 3 characters to become Guardians.

Keepers:
These are the "villains" of the story. They for whatever reason have helped the beast, attempting to kill the Guardians before they reach the center of the world. They attempt to kill one player each round, hoping to get all the Guardians before the Roleplays end.

Rules:

1. Of course, all Iwaku's rules and guidelines apply here.

2. For the sake of the RP, please do not "godmode"/metagame, or what have you, which is covered in more detail in this post.

3. While people of all posting levels are welcome, it would be idea to put a reasonable amount of content in your post, and try and refrain from picture spam.

4. Try and post at least once per chapter! Since they usually last a decent amount of time (from days up to weeks), there will usually be a good amount of time to do this. Failing to do so will potentially leave you liable to be removed from the game in one form or another. If any emergencies or something pops up that leaves you unable to do so, it is advised to PM me (@TheColourlessRainbow) so that we can work something out, or just "excuse" you for however long the absense is.

5. OC's are allowed.

6. As the GM i have the right to add, modify, or subtract rules as i see fit.

7. Limit of 3 characters per person.

Character Sheet:

Appearance: Well, this one's relatively simple, A picture or written description is fine.

Name: This one is also straight forward. Here is where you put the name of your character, or if they don't really have a name, a nickname or an alias or what have you. Putting that in addition to their name is fine too.

Age: What age (by years) is your character? If their age isn't specified, at least put down a rough estimate.

Canon: This is where you state what "canon" your character originates from (if any), as in... If they are from a movie, game, cartoon, web series, etc. In this case, you can easily just throw in a wiki link or something to said canon if that is applicable. If this is an original character, you can just put "OC" or something here, but on the other hand, if you have an OC that originates from a canon, just put the canon in question, and "OC" next to that to make things simple.

Powers / Abilities: What sort of powers and abilities are your character capable of? Please be as clear as you can about them, and be aware that in some cases, these things may be nerfed/disabled in order to even the playing field a little. However, if it is their time to shine, and their powers aren't incredibly OP/being misused, they are usually allowed free reign to use them.

Equipment: This is basically anything of note the character has, and the potential abilities/uses they have to your character. Much like powers and abilities, these can also be nerfed/disabled in order to even the playing field, but in the right situations, the character is also allowed free reign to use them unless they themselves are crazy OP or something.

Personality: What is your character like? How do they usually act?

Short Bio: What is your character's backstory? How did they come to get themselves into this mess? (Could literally have fallen asleep and been brought here without realizing it). Much like the canon thing, you can easily just throw in a wiki link here, and maybe type up some additional information if need be.

Other Info: This is just for whatever else you might want to add or tell people about that isn't really applicable to the rest of the sheet. You can also add more "categories" to this sheet if you need be or just put "N/A" here if you don't have any additional information to cover.

Updated some things!

This is what i'll say; OCS can be whatever you want. If its story related; like the question about link, just ask. If i have a problem i'll let you know :)

So yes, I dont mind if Mipha and Link had a child. However Link will be unaware of this at the start of the story.
Was just an example plus in breath of the wild she was so adorable so I kinda shipped them might go on that but I'll get back to you with a CS in the morning.

Was just an example plus in breath of the wild she was so adorable so I kinda shipped them might go on that but I'll get back to you with a CS in the morning.

I just like Link in Breath of the Wild. Not only is he cute, but he can become quite powerful.

I just like Link in Breath of the Wild. Not only is he cute, but he can become quite powerful.
He's also rather reminiscent of the MC out of dragon quest builders because his power doesn't just come from him but from his companions and creations, unlike the others where it's just basically one set of armour and weapon he has to adapt and get stronger through hard work and creation.

e5a5b0b53f3f40de9ddd712b2c08f704.jpg

Name: Nathaniel pierce 'Arcane Warrior'
Canon: OC
Powers/abilities: conjuration of weapons and creatures to serve him, limited by the strain put on his body as he does it and healing abilities to help deal with the backlash of his overuse of his conjugation abilities. A talented enchanter and blacksmith from his years of isolation brought on a need to develop the skill to repair his armour as well as crafting stronger weaponry.

Equipment: an array of his weapons that he crafted fused into his mana to allow ease of summoning in battle with his current arsenal containing a short sword, a great sword and a crossbow. An armour of his own design that constantly fuels his magic with potions to recover mana with the eyes dimming as it runs out. Several stones that when used with his weapons infuses them with a single blow of the element they are representing.

Personality: an individual with little morality passed his ideal of freedom for everyone leaves his allegiance to good or bad dependent on the goals of the sides, stubborn to a fault he will rarely listen to orders given or advice from his team mates if he deems them useless to the situation. Due to his nature of conjuration if confronted by a creature he has never seen he will get distracted by it in the hopes of studying it and crafting a way to summon it, his youth has left him with a sense of invulnerability that occasionally drives him into reckless behaviour and often going off on his own due to disagreement or seeing himself as better off. His manner of speech lacks any sort of filter often swearing or never being quiet when talking to a 'superior' in civil times but during battles or even outside any area that is safe he will not speak unless spoken too preferring instead to prepare for the next fight than making friends. His lack of most morals leave him executing enemies that goes against his beliefs rather than letting them get away often chasing them till either they die or he collapses from exhaustion.

Short bio: summoned from a world where magic was the basis of all society but certain disciplines were outlawed due to their affinity for mass destruction as a child Nathaniel was found to be gifted with one such discipline that allowed him to summon any creature that he had studied, his parents tried to hide this ability in fear of what would happen to their son if anyone found out passing off his abilities as enchanting and forcing him to study that discipline which put large amounts of strain on him because of his magic affinity not being remotely related to enchanting and eventually people began to notice his inability to enchant to the capabilities of his parents which led to the investigation into his family causing small rifts to appear between parent and child as the growing fear of being exposed became apparent to them Nathaniel grabbed his belongings and ran off in the night leaving a fake diary that gave the impression he hid his abilities from his parents to hopefully exonerate them for keeping him a secret. The years that followed had him captured and escaping over and over using any of his free time to create a tome for his abilities to be channeled from without needing to memorise his summons but once he had reached 23 years of age and was captured again he found his constant running and researching conjuration and enchanting had cause his mana to be constantly low leaving him at the mercy of the nobles who would surely execute him instead he disappeared from the world and found what he needed, his current armour and armed with that he ventured into the unknown.

Other info:
Has a weakness for saving civilians from monsters, will go to the ends of the earth to save families so what happened with his won't repeat. A giant fear of spiders brought on by a childhood incident as well as an inability to swim because of the weight of the armour.

Might only be a draft, need feedback before I am sure it's the final

Appearance: 0c2f9c5db4af68fc61d1405f3cf2183c3.jpg

Name: The Courier

Canon: Fallout New Vegas [Fallout series]

Powers / Abilities: V.A.T.S - Allows the Courier to lock onto certain parts of the body of an enemy to either disarm them or kill them. However, V.A.T.S takes a bit recharge and depends on the user's vision on the target in question, distance between the user and the target, and weapon used. Perks: Rapid Reload - Reload weapons 25% faster. Gunslinger - +25% accuracy with one handed weapons. Toughness - +3 to Damage Threshold. Cowboy - +25% damage done by dynamite, hatchets, knives, revolvers, lever action guns.
S: 5 [+1]
P: 6
E: 6
C: 5
I: 5
A: 6
L: 7

Equipment: NCR Ranger Armor - Provides decent protection. Pipboy - Displays tactical information, as well as the wellbeing of the user. Hunting Shotgun, Bowie knife, "Lucky" An engraved revolver. A decent amount of ammunition for his guns.

Personality: The Courier is the type of person who believes actions do more than words. So, he's pretty quiet. Speaking when he needs to. Despite his menacing appearance, he has a heart of gold. Willing to help anyone if they're in need. He will try to get information from all angles, so that he won't be manipulated to fight someone's battle for them. And as his name suggests. He takes up courier services as well as bounty hunting.

Short Bio: Backstory: The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas)
Present: He doesn't remember how he got here. But he didn't need to, he had a new job to do....

Other Info: N/A
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance: 0Thief.jpg

Name: Garrett

Canon: Thief 4 [Thief Series]

Powers / Abilities: [Be warned, lots of reading ahead.]
As a master thief Garrett is highly adept in the arts of stealth and larceny. He is able to use the darkness to his advantage in order to avoid detection, becoming almost invisible to others. He is able to move silently through an environment, able to dart from shadow to shadow without making a sound. Garrett's hands are his greatest asset. After a lifetime of thievery experience, he is able to pick pockets with startling efficiency. He's able to remove jewelry and coin purses from an individual at blinding speed without them being any the wiser. He is also an expert lock pick, able to bypass locks with great precision.

Garrett is a master of observation, able to scan an environment and quickly appraise it for guards, valuables, and other points of interest. His knowledge of art and appraisal means he can quickly pinpoint items worth stealing. After the incident at Northcrest Manor, this is further enhanced by his Focus ability. This heightens his senses to supernatural levels. These senses allow him to highlight points of interest in the environment, slow his perception of time, and see visual representations of noises, internal lock mechanisms, and frequently trafficked areas.

He is also proficient in combat, being able to utilize his blackjack to pacify unsuspecting targets as well as defend himself in a straight confrontation. While he can handle himself in a fight, he is not a world renowned fighter and can quickly be overwhelmed by superior foes. A skilled marksman, he wields a mechanical compound bow (of his own design) with great precision and accuracy; as such he possesses a wide arsenal of arrow types including Water, Rope, Fire , Choke, Blast, Broadhead, Sawtooth and Blunt types. These arrows allow him to harm foes or change the environment, such as snuffing torches out with water arrows or activating distant switches with blunt arrows.

Garrett wears a custom sneaking suit of his own design. It is composed of stitched leather armor that muffles any movement while giving him minor protection against injury. Integrated in the armor is a leather hood which he constantly wears, as well as a mask he sues to conceal his identity should he be spotted during a heist. Various pockets for his trade tools are hidden in the suit, allowing him to carry a wide array of gadget like flash-bombs. His cloak hangs calf high and is tattered to help break up his human form while hiding in the shadows. His gloves have his fingers exposed in order to allow his nimble hands to operate without the hindrance of armor or cloth.

Garrett is a proficient acrobat and climber. He is able to quickly scale walls to out of reach places, as well as climbing on pipes and ledges to get to hidden entrances. He regularly utilizes rooftops and window ledges to navigate the City out of ground level view and the reach of guards. This is further enhanced by the addition of "The Claw" and rope arrows to his arsenal, allowing him to reach locations he wouldn't be able to otherwise. This athleticism has made Garrett quite fit and a fast runner, able to outrun the majority of would be opponents. However, like anyone Garrett can only push himself for so long before needing to regain his breath.

Equipment: A Compound bow that can easily assemble and disassemble, lockpicks, multiple arrows with different uses, flash bombs. Blackjack, which is a baton that Garrett uses to non-lethally takedown foes. The Claw, which acts a grappling hook and device to reach places he couldn't before.

Personality: Garrett is a cynical and jaded loner who spends the vast majority of his time by himself. He has very few friends and prefers it that way, trusting a scant amount of people with information on his private life. He treats new people with anything from curt mistrust to outright hostility, as seen with his first meeting with Orion. Because of his distant attitude, most who do not know him find him sinister in appearance and demeanor. Despite this and his profession as a career criminal, Garrett is not callous and is capable of feeling guilt for his actions. He has a razor sharp wit, often remarking on events with sarcasm. He seems to reserve his sense of humor for himself and his close associates.

Garrett could be considered a consummate professional. He is solely devoted to his profession, spending all his time and effort on larceny and honing his skills as a thief into an art. For Garrett, thievery is a form of freedom from the bonds of society and law. It is a central part of his identity; he steals because he's the best there is and he values his professional reputation. Garrett will often pass on jobs if they are too easy or do not involve proper thievery, while pursuing marks without commission if tempted with alluring challenge or reward. He views himself as a devoted thief and refuses to be something he perceives as lesser, be it an assassin or a grave robber. He finds needless death or collateral damage pragmatically abhorrent, viewing it as unprofessional and brings unneeded attention to his job.

Anytime he is not on a heist, he's planning the next one. What time Garrett uses for recreation he spends maintaining the clock tower he lives in as well as maintenance on his equipment. He also has both a personal and professional appreciation for fine art and craftsmanship. He is shown to collect rare and priceless items for his own personal collection, ranging from jewelry, paintings, or rare curios of unique historical significance.

Garrett is capable of forming friendships with those that have demonstrated they are worthy of his trust, though he still maintains a level of distance from them. He shares a close but professional relationship with his fence Basso, whom Garrett was willing to break into the Watch's fortified stronghold to rescue. Likewise he seems to have friendly interactions with the Queen of Beggars. His most complicated relationship was with his former apprentice Erin. Garrett cares for her on an almost fraternal level, but being distant and a strict taskmaster the two in their best times have a rocky mentor and apprentice relationship due to Erin's free and violent spirit. In the worst of times their arguments result in deep resentment and the two cutting contact with each other.

Short Bio: Garrett

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance: 0DeadSpace_2_-_Isaac_RIG.png

Name: Isaac Clarke

Canon: Dead Space series

Powers / Abilities: Expert Engineer, which makes him extremely efficient in crafting, hacking among other things. That and his battles have given him some experience with weapons of all types.

Equipment: 211-V Plasma Cutter, RIG, Stasis and Kinesis Module. An Advanced suit that offers great protection.

Personality: Even before the events of Dead Space, Isaac Clarke had strong resentment for Unitologists, an emotion that originated from the actions of his mother, who had spent all the family funds on the religion. After the events of Dead Space, this feeling would grow from distrust into hatred. Isaac enrolled in the electrical and mechanical engineering course, joined the Merchant Marines and focused on major shipping lines. Isaac then tried to find out where his father was, but he had been missing for quite some time and his personal files were kept classified by EarthGov. Isaac loved Nicole deeply, as shown by his determination to find her among the infested USG Ishimura. Isaac was also heavily distraught after finding out that Nicole had committed suicide during the initial Necromorph infestation and that his visions up to that point were merely hallucinations caused by the Markers.

Even three years later, during the events on the Sprawl, Isaac found himself unable to let go of Nicole, and was saddened and weakened by her continuous psychological presence. Fortunately, as Isaac traveled deeper into the Sprawl, he displayed strength against Nicole and was increasingly more willing to let go of her. Even so, Isaac was consumed with guilt over the death of Nicole, as he had encouraged her to take up a post on the USG Ishimura.

He is a selfless and determined individual as shown throughout the series. Some examples are him activating a gunship so Ellie can be rescued despite her protests (not wanting her to end up like Nicole), and trying to save a fellow engineer (Santos) from a cable car under attack by a large Necromorph when doing so was dangerous to his own life -- when Carver cut the cable from the car and sent the engineer to her death, Isaac was angry and distraught. He even protected Carver from Necromorphs during Carver's hallucination confrontations in the Marker Containment site.

As a CEC Engineer, Isaac is extremely resourceful. He displays his best abilities in hacking, repairing and dismantling electronic devices, and has extensive knowledge of high-tech mining tools and other weapons, which he uses to his advantage when in dangerous situations. An example of this came about during the Sprawl outbreak, where he dismantled a Kinesis Therapy machine box in the hospital and removed its Kinesis Module for his own uses, along with a Stasis Module some time later. He was also able to improvise a makeshift Plasma Cutter using a flashlight and a surgical module when he tried to help a survivor. Due to his experiences on the USG Ishimura and the betrayal of Kendra, Isaac was understandably reluctant to trust fellow survivors. However, he would still go out of his way to help others if the situation allowed for it.

Short Bio: Isaac Clarke

e5a5b0b53f3f40de9ddd712b2c08f704.jpg

Name: Nathaniel pierce 'Arcane Warrior'
Canon: OC
Powers/abilities: conjuration of weapons and creatures to serve him, limited by the strain put on his body as he does it and healing abilities to help deal with the backlash of his overuse of his conjugation abilities. A talented enchanter and blacksmith from his years of isolation brought on a need to develop the skill to repair his armour as well as crafting stronger weaponry.

Equipment: an array of his weapons that he crafted fused into his mana to allow ease of summoning in battle with his current arsenal containing a short sword, a great sword and a crossbow. An armour of his own design that constantly fuels his magic with potions to recover mana with the eyes dimming as it runs out. Several stones that when used with his weapons infuses them with a single blow of the element they are representing.

Personality: an individual with little morality passed his ideal of freedom for everyone leaves his allegiance to good or bad dependent on the goals of the sides, stubborn to a fault he will rarely listen to orders given or advice from his team mates if he deems them useless to the situation. Due to his nature of conjuration if confronted by a creature he has never seen he will get distracted by it in the hopes of studying it and crafting a way to summon it, his youth has left him with a sense of invulnerability that occasionally drives him into reckless behaviour and often going off on his own due to disagreement or seeing himself as better off. His manner of speech lacks any sort of filter often swearing or never being quiet when talking to a 'superior' in civil times but during battles or even outside any area that is safe he will not speak unless spoken too preferring instead to prepare for the next fight than making friends. His lack of most morals leave him executing enemies that goes against his beliefs rather than letting them get away often chasing them till either they die or he collapses from exhaustion.

Short bio: summoned from a world where magic was the basis of all society but certain disciplines were outlawed due to their affinity for mass destruction as a child Nathaniel was found to be gifted with one such discipline that allowed him to summon any creature that he had studied, his parents tried to hide this ability in fear of what would happen to their son if anyone found out passing off his abilities as enchanting and forcing him to study that discipline which put large amounts of strain on him because of his magic affinity not being remotely related to enchanting and eventually people began to notice his inability to enchant to the capabilities of his parents which led to the investigation into his family causing small rifts to appear between parent and child as the growing fear of being exposed became apparent to them Nathaniel grabbed his belongings and ran off in the night leaving a fake diary that gave the impression he hid his abilities from his parents to hopefully exonerate them for keeping him a secret. The years that followed had him captured and escaping over and over using any of his free time to create a tome for his abilities to be channeled from without needing to memorise his summons but once he had reached 23 years of age and was captured again he found his constant running and researching conjuration and enchanting had cause his mana to be constantly low leaving him at the mercy of the nobles who would surely execute him instead he disappeared from the world and found what he needed, his current armour and armed with that he ventured into the unknown.

Other info:
Has a weakness for saving civilians from monsters, will go to the ends of the earth to save families so what happened with his won't repeat. A giant fear of spiders brought on by a childhood incident as well as an inability to swim because of the weight of the armour.

Might only be a draft, need feedback before I am sure it's the final

Looks good to me.