@TheColourlessRainbow (It's Jai... or Malevolent... or man of many names XD) with me getting a new job and everything... I realize that I won't be able to keep up and I know how these type of rps move fast and I want to do it... but would not be possible to keep up. It sucks but I hope next time around I will have the time to do it. Just glad I spoke up before I posted in the ic. Good luck though, sorry.

i'll be posting replies monday afternoon.

I'll post again after everyone else gets a turn first.
I mean i'm tempted to post cause im enjoying this lol

Okay! So i am going to extend the Prologue till Tuesday June 6th due to me not able to post today (due to work articles and Job Apps), and because while i will be able to post after that, my attention will be divided.

• Useful
Reactions: Archwar
Has everyone that wanted to get in a post done so? Should I go ahead and start the next round with a Korra post?

I am back. I am going to be reading the posts i've missed then whipping up a post of my own.

Working on post!!

Last edited:
If I look at it right, she's behind where Makoven came from. So yeah I think that'd be the courtyard, right?

If I look at it right, she's behind where Makoven came from. So yeah I think that'd be the courtyard, right?

Yes. I just wanted to double check.

Im almost done with my first post guys. It's taking a bit longer than i expected, i hope you guys like it.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucas didn't stop any of the blades. they all missed him.

0ec0567358972a661cb5f261d97e72d9-db70s37.jpg

Okay! :D So. I'm gonna finish out most of these subplots before i post chapter one, and I am currently writing the replies to everyone, so that should be done by late tonight/tomorrow afternoon.

Sorry guys! I have a interview today and it went longer then i thought, plus my friend took me out to dinner for getting the job. I am extremely tired though, so i will off to bed; but expect a long post from me sometime tomorrow.

Reactions: Camleen