The Crow and The Black Cat (RP With @Krisan)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Marcus suddenly heard someone calling him and something held his arm "Hey are you fine dude?" A human asked him as he suddenly got surprised "Y-Yeah just spacing out a little... The rain made me remember something..." Marcus said as the human smiled "I feel yah... Say want one of these bro?" The human asked as it showed him an umbrella "An... Umbrella? No, thank you, I'm fine with the rain... I like it... Also it will soon be over." Marcus said as slowly the rain would cease leaving some small drops of water fall from the sky "It looked like you were right." The human let out in surprise "Anyway, be safe, see yah." The human excused itself as it walked away like nothing of that had happened and Marcus just smiled as he felt that he could trust on some people only if they showed him kindness... Kindness.. THAT'S IT! KINDNESS! Why he was so stupid? He needed to find Riana and quickly, he needed to talk with her and now.

The crow in his human form ran to The Bittersweet Store and quickly bought what he wanted to eat and 'paid' for it of course. Running outside, he would try to find Riana between the crowd... His eyes searching the witch with a perfecting that they would be able to find her even if she was on the other side of the city... But he would be only able to see her not get closer to her neither to be able to talk with her... The only problem was that he just had some minutes to find her because it was a spell that needed recharging somehow.

When she walked out, her hair isn't fluttered again, maybe because the wet atmosphere. Her heels stepped on the wet floor of the roof building, the cold air smells kinda fresh after a little rain. As she looked right above her, she got a beautiful sky filled with so much stars. Sky above the city isn't always this clear. "Pretty," she murmured.

Marcus saw her... And she wasn't that away from him... Maybe... When he was searching for things like that it always looked like things were closer... He took a deep breath and tried to teleport closer to her... He didn't used teleport in a long time well like he never used teleport, it felt like he was unable to go to places by his own also he felt that he was slacking off by using that spell. After a while, he appeared right on the top of a building... He looked around and shouted "RIANA? ARE YOU HERE? I... I'M SORRY FOR BEFORE AND I WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE FINE SO... I GOT SOME SWEETS FOR YOU... REALLY PLEASE APPEAR IF YOU ARE THERE..." Marcus was somehow thinking it would be better to just try to be gentle with her now... And if that wasn't going to happen he would be needing to really call her a foe instead of a friend.

Riana thought she just heard something. She looked around as she found Marcus. She surprised that now she meet him, and seems like he was looking for her. She jumped near to him and walked closer. "What are you doing here?" she asked as she started to looked at his clothes. "You are all wet."

"Yeah but I don't care... Are you hungry? I got some things for you... I mean us." Marcus said as he smiled to her and showed the small bag full of things in his hand somehow not completely wet from the rain "I got some sweets like I said and I got some salty things if you want... You know... Um... I wanted to tell you something..." He said as he walked closer to the edge and sat on it "Come on... Let's eat..." He said as he looked back to her and smiled patting the place beside him.

Riana stayed a little while before she really follows him. Somehow she don't really believe his traits but, if think again she had something to ask him too. Maybe just a little talk, she thought. So Riana sat beside him. "Where did you get these?" Oh well, she still wont let her guard down.

"I got these in the Bittersweet Store... It's a nice place close... Or not so close to here... Maybe down there..." Marcus said as he pointed to somewhere down on the lights of the city "Anyway... Riana... I wanted to say sorry... I was a little obsessed on making you back to how you was and never thought on asking you if you wanted to have your memories back... So... I'm really... Really sorry... And I wanted to know if you would be liking to stay close with me like... We are the only that have the same kind of ability in this huge world and we are the only that know each other well almost know each other so what I was wanting to know is that... If you wanted to be my friend or something alike." Marcus said as he somehow felt that it was a kind of date...? No it was just a normal talk with a girl.

"Let's put it aside," she said. "I'm hungry."

She didn't tried to refuse the question. Talking about eating, she did fall asleep at school too long and she decided to walked somewhere on the way home instead of come home right away. She didn't have anything to eat yet. And she just remember that right now.

Marcus smiled and showed her the things... A huge sweet roll with some fluffy sweet things around and some small pieces of a kind of cheese which were covered in a salty mixture, the smell was delicious and as the name of the store implied, bittersweet. "We got this thingy here named 'Sweet Dreams' and the other that look like cheese is the 'Tear Drops'... We also got some other things but we can eat those right now... I've got double so you can eat one and I can eat the other..." He said with a smile as he handed her one of each, the small pieces of the 'Tear Drops' were divided so Marcus had three and Riana had three too.

Riana just carelessly took one. Whatever if it was poisonous. If it was then she dies, clear. At least she eat something. Anyway, the bread taste good. "Mm ... why you don't come to school today?" she asked without turned her head to him. Honestly, she doesn't want to think of anything.

Marcus slowly eat the 'Tear Drops' "Well... I was thinking... I needed to rest too... Being a harsh day..." He said between the small stops of eating. With a sneeze, Marcus excused himself... Maybe he catch a cold... But it maybe because of the small pieces of things that would make him sneeze sometimes... He smiled and laughed a little "Riana... It's this all you can eat? Or you are still hungry?" Looking to her, Marcus slowly took a bag of chips but they were sweet chips like the name said. "We have next these Sweet Chips one of my favorites... Also if the sweet left some strange taste on your mouth, you can drink this 'Tasteless Water' somehow it's not water like the name said... It's gooey and taste like nothing which can make you take the taste away from your mouth... Also it works just like water, you can drink a lot of it if you want."

"Hmm." She took another piece, ignoring whatever he said. Actually, Riana rarely eat so much since she always cook by her own, so maybe she wont eat much. Need to rest, hm? She didn't think that way too, of course. Behind that glasses, her eyes steal a little glance to his wet face. Now that she is close to him, she could feel that he felt different from yesterday. Seems like his magical power gotten stronger now. Anyway, it was very doubtful that he didn't do anything after that fight yesterday. Riana sighed.

"About my memories ...." Now that she think about it, Riana think she better tell him something. "Actually, the real promblem isn't about remaining it. I think you can't see that. The promblem was ...." She turns her face. "I can never ... trust you."

Honestly, she did about to say, 'I don't really want to remain it, and I think the reason is you'. But it heard so harsh, even if it was the real thing. It's true that she don't want to care about it and only want to stay this way, but try to know who she was is seems like one different thing. She also want to stop making up stories about family, she just so tired of lying. But she can't open up her feelings, even if she want to trust him inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RafaDark
Marcus knew she could feel his magical power... He knew it was a little more stronger and maybe more then he expected but not that much... He didn't wanted to make her feel like he was a lair... Her sigh made him feel like one but he didn't let it upset or make him feel bad, it was fine for her to think that of him because well... He was lying to her.

When she started to talk about memories, he widened his eyes, he didn't knew that she would be getting so serious so fast like she got... Somehow she looked sad and a little more serious then normal... When she turned her face and told him those words, Marcus only got quiet as he felt like something had pierced his heart "I.... I understand..." He let out as he looked to the vast space above them "I knew it... I'm the worse and I'm really sorry for making you think on that... The stars are pretty tonight right?" Marcus said as he looked up, his head thinking on nothing as he would slowly let some minute pass and then look to Riana.

The girl was right next to him and... She would never trust him... No matter what... He knew what that meant and he would at least try to understand her "Riana... I... I want to know what you remember, it's the last thing I ask of you... Tell me all that you remember. Please."

When Marcus commented about the sky and look up, Riana just look down as she closed her eyes a little longer, then open it again. She just thought again if what she said still heard harsh. Then she follows him to look up to the sky without said anything, and without thought about anything.

As she heard him ask something, she looked back at him. But as she replied, she stared straight forward, "Why if I say yes? And why if I say no?"

Marcus kept looking to her, she was avoiding his eyes somehow, he wanted to hear her say it while looking to his eyes which would show that she was talking just the truth with him not that he was thinking she wanted to lie but she was really strange. When she answered him, he laughed a little "If you say yes, you will tell me about what you remember and if you say no, you won't tell me anything but curiosity will be on the air also I'm not forcing you to do it... I just want to know." Marcus said as he tried to make her look to him, thinking she was really afraid of the answer or something.

Riana sighed again as she start to stood up. And she walked away a little. "I see, so now you tried to act like there was nothing happened." She stopped, and kept on talking without truns back. "So you give it up already? Or you just really never take it seriously since the first place? You really only try to play me around, right? Is it fun?"

Marcus looked to her and saw her getting up while walking away from him... She looked like she was misunderstanding him a little, he didn't wanted to make her feel like nothing happened. He looked forward without looking back to her as he ended eating his last 'Tear Drop' "Riana... Just hear what you are asking me... Asking if I have already gave up... It looks like you still have some curiosity on who you was and about being serious... I've never been so serious on my whole life... You are with me now and that's what matters... It was needed the help of a mortal for me to really think on it." With her last talk he smiled and laughed a little "I would never play you around... You, Little Ria was the first person I ever cared about... The enough amount to save you from a huge fall when you were just a small kitten."

"It's so sweet," she talked sarcastically. "Just talk around." Riana turned her body a half way, she looked to him. As a spear appeared on her right hand. She put off her glasses and teleport it somewhere safe, dissapeared the glasses from her hand. Slowly she walk back to Marcus, as she preparing her spear. "Preparing something for me? I think I have enough breath for life."

Marcus didn't even moved from his position "Are you sure on fighting like that? And a Spear? Really that's all you have?" He asked her as he continued to eat some of the food and drank a little of the odd water he had "Well... You maybe won't want to move too much... The things inside your stomach are now being digested and soon you will feel a huge stomachache... Maybe mainly because you never ate them before and that effect can be normal on persons that don't have stomach for it. I'm sure you will be fine, it's just a side effect, not poison neither nothing... Just normal food digestion... Also..." Marcus got up and walked a little closer to her, impaling himself on her spear but it looked like he wasn't there neither the spear looked like it would hurt him, it would be like if Marcus was just an hologram "I'm sure you will find out I'm a little smarter then you think..."

Riana doesn't affected by his words, not anymore. "Nice advice." She stopped a while. She did look that he walked closer, but he didn't feel his attendance, so simply she knew that it just a trick. "Teleport," she wishper. And she dissapear from the place.