The Crow and The Black Cat (RP With @Krisan)

He continued to walk to her, body aching but he kept pushing on... He wasn't going to lose her now... Not this time, not anymore, he tried to run closer to her and when she stopped he could only stretch his hand to grab her. Again the feeling of everything going into a slow motion passed in front of his eyes, slowly he was going almost touching her shoulder just a little bit more.

Marcus never felt such happiness before but he was also feeling such pain he couldn't even know why he was walking to her, when he thought she was going to stay in place, the same voice from before echoed in the corridor... Widening his eyes, he would just let out in a small voice as he felt his hand touch her shoulder "Not again." He was teleported with her to wherever she was going... Once they were there he fell on her back holding her in a tight hug... His breath was of a tired person, he slowly held her tight and said "Don't worry... It will just... Be a little sad..." Marcus said as he would slowly clean her tears from behind and touch her forehead showing her everything that happened before almost like he was rewinding all her life back to where they fell on the cliff... If she would let her mind open for him.

"A-ah!" She guess she is a bit too late to teleport herself. She didn't expect that once she arrived, his weak body fell behind her. They went pretty far from infirmary to the school park, Riana used to come here everytime she want to be alone. "No way, let me go." She tried to push him away, but can't be rushly pushed his weak arms around her. Riana started to stop when Marcus clean her tears off of her cheek. Then, before she noticed it, Marcus reach her forehead, give her a glance of a little black cat that ran around the forest to catch a beautiful butterfly, it doesn't know that the butterfly lead it to a cliff that the cat fell off. But the little cat was saved by a crow, that crow brought it into a house. There was a woman come near the cat with a worry voice, but ... but before Riana saw it even further, she pushed away Marcus and faced him. "Stop that!"

Marcus was so happy to make her see it... And he thought she was going to see everything and remember who was her 'mother' and remember all the times with him but as he was wishing it didn't happened, she stopped him from that as she took his hand from here forehead "W-Why? Y-You don't... Want to know... The truth? Why I'm... Trying to find you all this time? Why I was... Trying to make you see all this no matter what?" He asked as he almost fell above her, he knew she was angry with him but she should have at least remembered something right?

Riana threw his hand. She stares intensely to his face that still looked a little pale. His breath was panting a bit hard, it looks like he would fall whenever. Riana can't tell if he really care his misreable condition, or he just really that bull-headed. The way he talk haltingly made her couldn't speak loudly to him, even if she really meant to shout him. "To chase me all over ... to hurt yourself ... to be very stubborn ... can't you just stop that?"

He looked at her and still tired and hurt, he laughed a little "It seems... You still care... About me after all..." He let out a little smile as he took a deep breath and almost fell on the ground, getting himself back to stand up, he would start saying "I'm only doing this for you... Your memories... Everything you had... Gone like tears... I don't want to see you like that... I want to see old Riana... Back at her happy self... Not like that... Not artificial like that... I want to see the real Riana... W-Which forgot who she was..." He said as his smile slowly turned into a hurt face and he would automatically slide to the ground... He was so tired his leg's couldn't let him stay up. He looked to her and said "Well... It seems I've used all I had..." he said as he smiled some more even if it wasn't proper for the scene he was making.

Riana quickly catch him when she knew that he about to fall. She got him but she can't hold all his weight so she fall too with a little surprised sound, and she sat on the grass, hold him. She could feel his heartbeat went weaker. Seems like he still push himself to use some magical power when the healing potion still working inside him, he should lay still at the infirmary right now. She can't just stay still and see him suffer like this. So it was like that ..., she started to think about what he said. She opened her lips to said something, but then she hold her words and everything she wanted to say. She can't believe him. She doesn't know why but her feelings still wont let her believe him. But also, if she said that, he would still chasing after her again. What should I said? She think it over and over again, made her been quiet for minutes. She doesn't even know if Marcus still awake or has been passed out.

Marcus stood on the ground as he could feel Riana's heartbeat against his own... It was somehow rhythmically with his weak one... With two beats of her heart then one that would come from his own somehow it made him feel really calm and rested somehow. Slowly he would hold Riana close and start to sing the chant lowly trying to make she remember it by her own which he was thinking it wasn't going to help her too much neither would make her remember it but he just needed to try it. Marcus voice was slowly fading away as he would feel the potion working on more and more making him slowly want to rest for it to heal him, his hands were slowly holding the little black cat less and less as Marcus eyes would close themselves leaving just his heart in the beating of the small chant.

Her thought was dashed away when she heard Marcus sing. It was the same song again. His voice heard low and really close. And she just realised that he hold her close. Riana has blush on her cheek already, but she can't push him away, so she only could give in and let him. At the time, she forget her will to stay away from him and whatever she claimed about him, as she close her eyes, her hands leapt around his back. She hugs him tight with a unknown painful fear.

Soon, Marcus voice heard more lower. His hands slip off slowly. As he stopped sing, Riana opened her eyes. His heartbeat still weak but it started to beats normally, means he would be alright. "Seems like you've sleeping." She chuckled a little.

She brought him back to the infirmary soon enough. After she let him lay again, she left him and went home. They really skipping classes after lunch, without eating anything. Riana sighed, she would left whatever that happened today. When tommorow comes, she will stay back as before. "I'm sorry, but I wont believe you. Never."

After a while, he woke up in the infirmary... Riana wasn't there... Marcus felt lonely and sad without feeling her close like before... He took a deep breath and slowly moved out of the bed... He was fully rested and totally fine... He knew that the class was important but no one would be missing him there.

Marcus looked around and saw it was already the time to go home as the last bell rang... He slowly walked to his classroom as he showed his teacher that he was on the infirmary and lied to him that Riana was with him as she helped him with the accident he suffered which he didn't told everything that really happened him to the teacher.

After some hours he was already at home and somehow he was feeling like he haven't done any progress with Riana... But maybe she was closer to him now more then before.

Riana start the day as usual. This time she wore her glasses again. When she stood in front of her mirror, she end up looked at her appearance. Riana has a pale white skin, a bit contrast with her black hair. Altough she was a little black cat, her face was not cute, it's more to mature than cute. If her mind comes to that, she would think that perhaps she was a wild cat which only can be found in the forest. It heard like she is only a smaller form of lion. Checked her white hairpins, Riana took her bag and went to school.

To waiting for the first bell, she usually opens her book and read it on her bench. Or sometimes, she will chat with friends, but mostly she would study. Today, she doing this only to avoid Marcus. "Hope he wouldn't think we are closer," she murmured to herself.

Marcus woke up the next day... He wasn't with any want to go to school... He called the director and said that he wasn't fine to go to school and changed his voice to make it look like his 'mother'... After a while, he got up from his bed as he felt that he would need to do something that day but not go to school... He wasn't ready yet to follow Riana again also if she was wanting to see him she would be worried about him being sick right?

He slowly moved to go to the bathroom, after a long, cold and quiet bath, he got out and looked on the mirror... He was like he always was... Red eyes looking like they would pierce through the heart of a normal human... Tanned skin... Maybe something about turning too much into a crow... In the case human... He was starting to think he was cursed and somehow changing would be better perhaps? Nah... It was just in his head and he needed to forget about that... Being a human is quite nice also he was able to talk with girls that before just looked like food and now... Well they looked quite cute different from Riana which was the cutest of them all and... What he was thinking? She was like a sister to him... Why he would... But yeah... Maybe she was someone he would like to open his heart to... But she would never want to date him or something "Uhg... Being a human sucks..."

"He don't come?" The teacher was rolling the class when Riana found out that Marcus didn't come to school that day. Took a little glance to his empty seat, Riana didn't say anything.

In short, the lunch time comes. Riana ate her lunch at the roof, she always bring her lunch anyway. She just don't like crowd place, so if it's not the school park, it's roof which was the quiet place. Her long hair waving with the wind as she sat around the corner of the roof to finished her own handmade meal. Once she done eating, she put the lunch box beside her and put a hand to her face. They were about to eat together at the roof too yesterday. If that incident at the hallway didn't happen, and they both eat together, maybe Riana would listened everything that Marcus got to say. After all, Marcus was really friendly, but ... ah, she can't let her guard down and trust him.

Come to think about it, he have a familiar red eyes. Honestly, Riana always look at him since the first sight, admiring him. "What?! No! No!" she suddenly covers her blushing face with both her hands, but then she stop it and sighed in clumsy. "Well, I think I can't confess to him, we are enemies now." If she accept what Marcus said of her, that she really forget her past, maybe the situation wouldn't come up like this. Seems like Marcus really know her, she wonder how close is they before she lost her memories. When she just thought it, she remember that he did hug her twice, and her face was all red. "No no no no! That's too far! It shouldn't be right! We were not that close!" All the lunch time Riana only sitting at the roof, talking with herself.

"Maybe it's not that late...?" Marcus asked to his reflection on the mirror "No... She will try to flee again..." His reflection answered him "But I need to... At least try to..." Marcus said as he was thinking back on what happened with them "NO... You just can't... She is not going to listen..." His reflection answered as it got angry with the futility of his own actions towards Riana "I know that but... She maybe at least thought on it?" Marcus asked again with a little sad look in his face showing that he wasn't wanting to hurt Riana at all "You know it's futile... She's not going to listen to you even if you beg her or try to give her a present or something... She will not listen until you show her everything." His reflection answered once again showing the bad side of his actions.

Marcus stopped and took a deep breath as he looked down to the small sink and put his hands around it "...You are right... We... I am right and I... Should try fighting her... She is smart but I remember her tricks... She will be using a lot of teleportation if we fight and I need to find something that will nullify that... Maybe a spell or some kind of potion?" He asked himself as he turned the faucet on and cleaned up his face with the cold water that was filling the sink slowly "I'll train a little and then see what I can do... Almost like a small training before the real battle." Marcus said as he looked determined to his own face on the mirror.

School ended. Riana stay at the school park, sat under a tree and looked at the sky. While everyone would went home, Riana used to stay awhile at her school, she like the fresh air outside. Besides, there's no one home. At the place, she always can read a book or plays with her magical element of fire, but mostly she just stay at the place looking at the sky, without thinking anything. Riana suddenly sneeze, made her reminds about a book on her lap. "My, my, did someone talking about me?" she said recklessly as she dust off her nose with a handkerchief.

She justifies her glasses and opened the book. Not so long, her reading activity was distrubbed again by a yawn. Riana doesn't know why but even if she sleep well at the night she will always feel sleepy again at the day. "Mmmh ... just a little sleep is okay, right?" As she leaned back on the tree, Riana starts to closed her eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus trained all day long... All his spells and some hand to hand combat... He knew it would be bad to punch such a beautiful face but if she summoned him a Golem or something he would need to defend himself even if he wasn't using the stronger spells he have... He just thought for a moment on Riana... And he had thought that she had a beautiful face? What was happening with him? She was like... A sister to him but... Somehow she looked really sad even not knowing what he was talking to her and when he was 'hunting' her, it was making her face kinda scared somehow... Even behind those glowing eyes of her he could see that deep inside she was having doubts... What if... He tries again?

Marcus stopped training as he thought it was already time to go to somewhere... Quickly getting some nice clothes to go outside, he put on some black T-shirt, some jean pants and a black colored hood just so he would be able to use some headphones below it... With a music turned on in the exact volume so he could hear the music and what was happening around him, Marcus would take a walk around town and try to find a nice place to eat something... He thought on passing in front of the school just in case he would find Riana somewhere.

It's dark room. And there was rancidy smell around the air. Felt like her body was wet all over. She cough aloud as her eyes started to opened. Rather than stood, she keep laid on the floor. Few feet after her, a black bird laid unconsciously without any move, its feathers also wet. Suddenly some thin fingers grabbed her and drown her again into the same big pot. She tried to let herself free but all the power inside her little figure already thrown away, her screams are blurred by some bubbled sound as she struggled inside the water.

"No ... no! Help! Help me! He ... help!" Riana suddenly woke up with a loudly scream. As usual, she stopped a while before she put off her glasses to swept off her sweats and tears. "What was that? The same dream again?" As Riana look around, she got the dark starry sky above her. Seems like she had been sleep too long. Riana put on the glasses again and went away to left the school.

In the way back home, Riana stopped awhile. There's no much things to do at home, it's alright if she walks around before come home. As she put off her bag, the bag disappear, she just put it home with her teleport ability. After that, she spins around, and her school uniform changed into a casual clothes. It was only an easy spell about changing appearance. Now she wears a light grey sweater with a dark purple short gown and black leggings. Oh well, she changed her pump shoes with a pair of red heels. Riana doesn't have some particular reason but she likes to wearing heels. A simple jump and she already on the roof of a building.

Everytime she had chance, Riana always trying out her cat's body abilities inside her human form. She thought, if she can change her physical human body with her animal form, then it's also possible to use the animals ability inside the human form. The only thing is, she need to balancing between using only the ability and using the body. It was a little bit hard because if she need to use the ability of cat feet so it's only the ability of the feet, not the feet physically.

After few minutes jumps around the city, Riana feel a thing followed her. "What the ...?" As she look behind her, a black tail appear from her gown. She touch her head and found out that she already accidentally turns her ears too. Well, this is what the bad balancing of hers, she never can't use only the ability of her cat body, everytime she tried to use too much of her cats abilities in her human form, her ears will change to be the cat ears and her black tail will appear. "Why is this always happen? Why I always can't do this simple little thing?" She starts to jumps again, tried to forget about the most foolish weakness of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus stopped his thought right away "Bad idea champ... If you are going to fight her you don't need to see her yet... So just go on and eat something, you've trained a lot and need something to recover." He thought as he cleaned his mind with the fresh air of the almost night day. He walked in a different direction from school, somewhere he could find something sweet and something salty to eat... Of course!!! The Bittersweet Store! It would be the best place in town and maybe Marcus had wasted a ton of 'money' in that place... He wasn't a thief but when he looked like an teen almost all his life and couldn't get a normal job... He would need to use a simple and useful spell named 'Hypnosis', easy and really efficient, look at the human with your eyes and suddenly hypnotize him/her to do what you like... Also it can be called 'Mind Control' or just 'Magic' if you are a little more trickster.

He smirked and, as Marcus loved to fly, he turned into a crow... He quickly looked around as he didn't saw humans around him and just fled up all the way to the sky... Stopping his wings and just flying around along with the wind... His red eyes were like lazers pointing down on the ground as he was trying to find the Bittersweet Store of course that they were not physically like lazers because that would be destroying everything on the ground which wasn't his want. After some minutes of flying, he felt that his body was hurting a little and he needed to get back to normal... But up in the air... It was going to be a long fall... Slowly moving his wings down, he started to gain speed and suddenly he would stop with a clap of his wings and turn into human again right above a huge building.

"Damn... I'm still not ready for magic since yesterday..." Marcus let out as he slowly moved his arms and legs, he used a small levitating spell, which was boring if compared to really flying, to go to the ground and ran to the Bittersweet Store feeling like he was right in time for the 'Sour Dream' that was a kind of salty bread with a kind of chocolate inside with the taste that was divine. It always came with a little paper which would tell someone's good dream or bad dream, Marcus was lucky to always get a good dram and making it come true with his powers be it funny or just something that would look right to do.

Riana finally stopped. She found herself knelt on the edge of a high buliding. The wind was strong at the higher place, like the place where she stops. Looked down to the lower buildings, she found a beautiful view of glitteries city lights under her. Some people and vehicles loiter around the streets, seems like the city is always be a crowd place. She hold her fluttered hair beside her face with a hand as she stood up.

Her eyes stared blankly. She just without any thoughts before a flash of her nightmare passed her mind in a sudden. But somehow, right now she doesn't want to remember about her nightmares or anything that comes with it. No, she doesn't even want to care. It just ... I just .... Before she knew that, she already shout aloud and shoot out a huge brust of fire furiously. "Urgh ... I don't care. So why if there was something I don't know? Why if there was something I forget? I just want to live here like everyone. I just ... I just ...." Riana always knew it—since the first place, she would never can live like her friends, she live alone here, in this crowd place, and she tried to lie to herself that she was always fine and always alright to live alone all this time. Deep inside, she aways feels like ... she had been abadoned.

Marcus suddenly stopped in the middle of somewhere... Somehow he felt a wave of heat coming to him and suddenly... Sadness got into him... Slowly he would shake his head and look to his hand... Right in time where a drop of water fell on the palm of his hand... The almost totally dark night turned into a dark grey night while somehow a small sad cloud was crying above him and where Marcus was.

He took a deep breath, somehow something was wrong and he didn't wanted to feel that way, he knew he was missing something... And it was not something that he could eat or something he could feel a nice taste in his mouth... It was... Something else. Looking around, he saw humans almost everyone in pairs, some where in trios and some in a small group... Helping each other from the rain and even protecting alone persons to get to where they wanted without getting soaked on the tears of the crying cloud... Marcus didn't noticed it but he was somehow crying... His tear fell right in the middle of his hand, he didn't knew why but... He felt that not going to school was the worse thing he had done that day just because... Just because he haven't seen Riana.

When Marcus remembered Riana, he laughed a little remembering of the time she was drowning herself on the pot and he was just there looking at her... His vision focusing on her and just her as he wished she was fine, his somehow babbling was making the sounds of the water and her screams be muffed but he could suddenly remember the feeling of being pushed inside the pot... Over and over and over again... He knew it was for something but was it bad or good? He remembered that he forgot about it one time just because of the fear of remembering it but now it looked and felt... Funny? How could something like that feel funny? He suddenly remembered the first time he saw the little black cat's human face... She looked so cute and she just asked him what he was looking which the male crow Marcus answered nothing but it was a lie, she had somehow still some cat features and she looked really funny when she was looking to something.

Marcus again felt a different type of emotion... Happiness... What was happening with him? Why that overload of sudden memories in such a strange time? He tried to remember before it... Before everything happened... Before the witch got him from... Wherever he was but he couldn't... Somethings where really clouded in mystery in his own mind.

She walked downstairs, just for a few steps. It's rain outside, Riana left the door open so she could still looked at the rain while she sat on the stairs. At a time like this, if she was at her home, she would lay under the blanket and sleep all the time. It's really not a perfect time, she just tried to not thinking anything, but then now she sat on the stairs alone. Moreover, she can't teleport to her house right now even if she really want to get home already, she had been too far from her house and it might drains all her power if she do so. Looked back to the door and the rain outside, she lent her back on the wall beside the stairs. The salty smell of the rain gave her a relief feeling, she could breath freely. "Seems like it's not going to be a long rain, I just need to wait a little."

Riana doesn't like to stay under the rain. And she doesn't really like cold water. She can swim but she doesn't like swimming, she is more into running. She wonder if it was caused by the nightmares about her drowned by someone, she looks like hating water or something like that. Opened a palm, she starts to made a little fire ball to warm up herself in this cold rainny night. Perhaps she could play a little with the fire on her hand as she waits for the rain to stop.