The Crow and The Black Cat (RP With @Krisan)

"You think I would waste the night to enter in the dreams of a single being that still thinks she is human just to torment her in her sleep? What do you think I am? A huge maniac witch? I'm here to get your memories back... Riana you need to remember it... Don't you remember the first time we met? You was stopped as I was on the shoulder of the woman that saved your life... DON'T YOU REMEMBER IT?"

Riana ran away.

Heard him shouted just made her more aware of anything bad. The girl thought that she better went away. Only to ran away. She doesn't said anything, doesn't even look back, rush trough the door and downstairs in hurry.

"Ah, whatever! I will find my lunch box instead!"

When she ran away, he just walked slowly to the edge of the rooftop and fell, in the middle of the fall he turned into a crow and without no one noticing, he entered one of the rooms only to get out and transform back to normal already searching for Riana... He never knew she would just freak out and flee... He knew he could be somehow fearful looking at her with his blood red eyes and shouting like a mad man... He was just sorry but she needed to remember.

"Wha ...?" Riana stopped run a while when she saw Marcus from the edge of the hallway. Then she turns, ran to the other way, wishing him didn't notice her. "Is he finding me? Just what is he planning to do?"

Somehow Marcus didn't found her... It was almost at the end of the lunch time and he could only see other students... His head turned around more and more as he would walk trying to find Riana "Come here Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty." He said as he looked around and walked from where he was to the place where he could go to the rooftop... He knew the other's would hear him but he didn't cared, he wanted to find and make her remember everything already.

She thought she have ran pretty far, but her ear could hear his voice. And it's annoying her, of course. When the lunchtime ended, I will .... She just remember that they are classmates, it's useless if she tried to avoid him. She sighed aloud.

He was getting closer to the stairs to the rooftop and he heard someone sigh which was really close to the stairs... Also it looked like her and without thinking two times, he would quickly grab her shoulder and turn her around... Just to be seen by another completely different girl, he excused himself as he would apologize while saying he was trying to find someone else, when he turned around, he saw her or maybe it looked like her... He was so angry that he couldn't remember how she looked, he quickly walked closer and did as before but first he asked if she was Riana.

She turns her head awhile to found that Marcus really looking for her. Lucky for her, there's few girls at the hallway. She started ran downstairs ... no, she jumped so she would make it faster. It's easy for her if only one floor away. However, there was nobody around the stairs. She meant to go to the window where she jumped to hit that cracked flower pot. Her lunch box should fell somewhere around that window. It should be faster if she uses her skill to teleport, but the window is kinda near, such a waste of power to use that skill. The place gotten more empty and more quiet, she tought she needs to be careful of her footsteps. And somehow, she guarded up to aware of anything.

Marcus found out that the girl wasn't Riana... He was pissed but he was wanting to do his best to make her remember... With another apology and a small excuse, Marcus would go upstairs and quickly would try to find Riana outside... If she was still in the building, she would not be outside... He could see almost all the school from up there... He used his crow vision to enhance his normal field of view. His eyes glowing red as his pupil would become one of a crow as he would search everywhere to find her... He knew he would find her, he would always find her.

Nobody around, it's so quiet. Really noticeable to ran in hurry at a hallway with only her at the place, so she slower her steps, walk calmly. No sweat, no panting, she really used to run and such a thing. At one of some windows beside the hallway, at the corner of it, there was a little square bag. Riana took it and checked the meal inside, it's all fine. She never know that she was really composed, put this at the corner of the window in such a situation when she didn't even remember that she brings something at her hands. She zip the bag to close it, and put the bag on the floor, right behind the window.

It's time to stop worrying about her lunch meal.

There was an apple on the floor, near her black pump shoes. She took the apple while hides herself from the outside behind the wall, then peek a little from the side of the window. She isn't that dumb, she know what a crow would do to find its prey—flee as high as it can then obseving above the sky. Then she turns again to see at the apple, think over about what she would do. If she throw the apple out of the window, Marcus will notice her place, right? But, it's so far, even if she does the crow will not appear in front of her in a blink of an eye, so it's actually unimportant.

It's useless to avoid him. Whatever he tries to do, he have so many chance to do it, not only today or tomorrow. At least, Riana should show him that she wouldn't let him do as he like. She want him to stay away from her, so she should prove that she isn't easily apporacable. If warn him didn't work, so let's play rough.

• Love
Reactions: RafaDark
Marcus continued to observe around the school trying to find her... He looked around and around and around but nothing...he was already getting dizzy of how many times he spun around, he stopped once he noticed something, everything was way calm and no one was outside anymore, maybe she was back in their classroom? Maybe she hide in the girl's bathroom? He took a deep breath and slowly turned into a crow, flying up and searching on the ground for something.

It didn't took too much time for him to stop and dive to the middle of the school "WHERE ARE YOU KITTY? I'M JUST WANTING TO FIND YOU... I WON'T GIVE YOU NO HARM... I JUST WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING..." He let out as he just looked around and tried to find her in the school, being in the middle it would be easily to almost everyone to see him good thing everyone wasn't noticing the outside.

Marcus looked around and soon got tired, angry and impatient, she was getting on his nerves but he soon would find her... Maybe she would trip somewhere and fall or maybe he should try to find her by her scent? He knew he wasn't a dog but somehow if she would bleed a little... That's it, the bleeding spell... Maybe he just needed to find something close and reanimate it so it would bite the closest thing it was... He smirked and slowly lowed to the ground, both hands touching it as he started a little chant, circles and squares started to form around him on the ground, the chant was getting faster and faster as his hair would start to fly up a little... Suddenly a small wave shot on the ground around the school and anything that was inanimate was now with life. He could see a tree that before had a huge hole now having a huge eye that blinked rapidly, some other trees full of teeth and a huge tongue... He could see a running boy as he screamed fleeing from a notebook which was groaning and biting the screaming pencil.

The spell just worked on the first floor and there wasn't too much classrooms on the first floor so they would be fine also once the spell was done, everyone that was human would forget what happened and would just think it was a mirage or just a daydream.

So, it was the second time Riana do annoyed with her "kitty" tittle. But it was not the time to care about such a thing so Riana let it slide. She peek behind the window and saw the mess happened around the school park, and there were some mad creatures made up of every unliving materials. Riana knew that spell. However, she stood at the fourth floor, so the spell did not reach her place. A little glance to the apple at her palm and she did imagining if it bite her. It makes sense, so he actually tried to smell her scent ... by her blood. "Alright, and he said he will give me no hurt. So honest." Riana show up herself clearly at the window. "Even if this apple or these windows got your spell, and I bleeding now, there should be some people bleeding too. Or maybe you really know something about it?"

Then Riana stops awhile. Marcus didn't find her yet. And it stab her heart a little, but she never realise that painful feeling. Now she think again about it, deep down in her lungs she want to believe him, she want to believe that he has a good thing to put up with. She want to believe him. But what Riana knew is that he is a witch, and she will always know that every witch would never be really close with anyone without any good reason. Never. Never even for a witch like her too. Therefore, she can never believe him. She starts tighten her grip on the red apple.

"Actually ... actually, you don't need to be this far, my cute black bird. I will come to you. Here, catch this." Riana threw the apple right to Marcus, as the apple hit the person, it exploded and hurts his body without scratched his uniform. There was a little time when their eyes met, while Riana still stare him with her glowing cold eyes, right before ... "Teleport!" ... she dissapear.

Marcus made the spell on the first floor knowing that he wouldn't be able to hurt almost none, the attempt of the living materials to bite something would just restrain them to one bite per person and the bite would only be able to really hurt someone if the material feel the witch energy on them. He had everything as a plan but it felt that he was missing something... He heard Riana but he didn't found her anywhere... Maybe she wasn't on the first floor? He looked round wanting to find her but she was maybe hiding herself too well or he was using too much his crow vision.

When Marcus saw Riana again, he smiled brightly as he would try to get closer to her but after the first step he made, she said for him to catch something, he saw a kind of apple coming his way and he only was apple to defend his face from it, hitting his arms it hurt his whole body, she had used the explosion decoy on him and he knew that he would need to be fast but he wasn't fast enough, he could only see her glowing cold eyes with his own surprised red eyes. Everything looked like it was on slow motion, their eyes meeting and the smoke from the explosion slowly fading as he would see her between his arms but everything started going at a normal pace as he heard her shout meaning she could be somewhere else and he wouldn't find her so fast...

He groaned and got angry of her being like that... Why she would be wanting to flee from him? Also why she made his body hurt...? After some minutes he slowly shook his head and fell on his knees... His body hurting some more and more after a while... It wasn't because of her spell... It was because of his overuse of his own spells, he quickly snapped his fingers dismissing every spell he made on that place, sending a wave around the school which would make all the panicking humans get back to what they were doing without remembering what happened. Marcus let out a sigh as he tried to get up and closer to him locker... He knew he had a healing potion somewhere...

Riana stood few feet behind Marcus, this is where she teleported to. She made sure to closer her position without getting noticed. Very well, that apple bomb is a bit cruel when she knew that Marcus had go a bit too far with his own spell. As he tried to get up, Riana posses him with her freezing spell so he wouldn't move, and she walked towards him. She put both her hands on his shoulders while she stood right behind him, looked down right into his eyes. "Sorry for all this," she said softly. "I wish this would be the last time. Don't try to come closer to me ever again."

She stopped awhile. Her heart beating fast, she can't kept looking at his eyes this close, and she doesn't know why. Then she left him, right after she broke her spell and let him free.

When he was getting up to walk, he felt the freezing touch of something... The cold hand of someone remembered him the witch... But that would be almost impossible... He was feeling like he was going to die and it made him feel so strange once he saw Riana in front of him, he didn't leaved his eyes from her's at all... He wasn't able to move neither blink but he knew that if he could, he would have tried to control her at least for him to be able to get inside her mind.

He slowly let one tear fell down his cheek as he saw her looking to him in his own eyes... Marcus fell on the ground as he could feel that he could breath and move again... He didn't had too much strength but he did his best to get up and at least hold unto Riana's hand to try and connect his mind with her's. If he was able to he would send her all the memories he had from the witch and the before all that happened and in the end he would let out a 'I'm sorry' in her mind as he would fell unconscious in the ground. If he wasn't able to hit her hand, he would just fall in the ground and let out a small 'I failed' as he would stay in the ground and slowly close his eyes falling unconscious.

As a falling sound hit her ears, Riana stopped and turned back, only to found that he already fainted. And she ran back, brings him to the infrimary without thinking of anything else.

. . .

"Ah, so now, here I am," Riana sighed. She taking care of him without called the nurse. She always had a healing potion with her, it's just a little crystal bottle that wasn't bigger than her middle finger. She thought to head back after gave him the potion, but looked at his pale face she doesn't have heart to leave him. And now she ended up skipping class only for him.

"What's wrong with me?" she mumbled to herself.

He felt himself in a strange place... His head was spinning as darkness consumed his being... Marcus was deep inside his own mind, in a kind of other dimension... His body was still in where Riana was and somehow he could feel it but just slightly, he could feel the familiar yet bitter taste of the healing potion... His mind was getting cleared from that darkness as he felt his body working normally like before. Marcus paleness was slowly getting a color back showing that the potion was already working... He was already with his normal self and his mind was still on place, slowly he would open his eyes and look around just to stop on Riana and a smile would raise in the male's lips.

"I...I knew it... You still care about me..." He let out as he took a deep breath, after some seconds he turned his head to one side and let a small "Sorry... I'm an idiot..." Marcus would slowly look at her feeling disappointed with himself "You want the truth? I can show you... But you will have to believe in me..." He said totally serious.

Riana flip away the muses as she saw those eyes slowly opened. Her gloomy face turns bright. She was really relieved, but she never noticed that. She almost let out 'are you alright?' for that, but then she did see his smile which is made her remember that she doesn't need to worrying for him. She heard him said sorry but she doesn't get his apologize. She still never get every single word that he said. Then he said it, telling about something like he really know something about her. Riana thought over it. Can I ... believe him? Is it alright if I ... believe him? Riana stood up and leave the infirmary without said anything. She just can't answer it.

Marcus tried to get up and follow her but he couldn't move too fast... He needed to try it for her... He got up and almost falling, he tried to follow her... He felt he was like a zombie while his body was still recovering from the overuse of his spells. His leg's were going to give up on him at any second but he did his best to keep on walking, with a hand forward, he could feel that he was closer and closer to Riana... But she was so away yet so close to him... It looked like an endless loop, making him get so close and lose her every time... He found her a countless times before just to lose track of her in minutes but this time he was going to break the loop "Riana WAIT. STOP... PLEASE."

She could hear that steps follows her. Deep inside, she wont do this, but she should. She shouldn't let her guard down, she wont let herself easily apporachable. She should let it be and leave him, don't turns back, don't stop, leave him. Beside it all, she doesn't even know that she was holding her tears that is about to fell out of her pair of light ambers. And there she heard his voice again, pierces her heart into pieces. She stopped, but she can't turn back. She been quiet for awhile, can't think of anything. But she just can't stood still here, she can't let him reach her. A tears starts to fell down. "Teleport!" And she dissapeared.