• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. Sorry I'm just getting itchy fingers to type but like... don't want to spam or anything.

Usually I judge it by if I can respond with 3-4 paragraphs then that's when I do. I don't like typing 2 paragraphs or less...

I want to post but there really isn't anything to write about...no character interactions or anything.

Twue Cresion. Although our chars are together atm. but yeah, one child, one wallflower xD i see the conversation.

"Uhm...." "...." "..."

They could click as a sense of how similar they are by watching body language!

Hehe I suppose that is true as well.

It'll be awkward :P, but they needa find all the information that's been disscussed, to get the storyline in another direction and stuff.

Yeah indeed that's true. Hm, if you want I can try and make a post first?

Remember the chapter objective! We want everyone to share the same goal.

Hmm dangit xD I sent my talkative one out. Welp, Ash is just gonna have to break out of her shell. o.o

Good morning :o

Awesome, Life!! :D

Yeah im alive, just struggling. Im constantly being called into work for the graveyard shifts and closing up the resteraunt and it just takes a lot out of me. I got called in today, too, to close up the store and its just blarg

sorry, I should get myself up to par with the RP soon :]

• Thank You
Reactions: Squee
Status
Not open for further replies.