• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe it's really just my love for animals being dumped on a few characters. :3

Meg is a pretty fun char I miss using as well. She was accidentally dumped in a world filled with humanoids but no humans lol xD

I do have OCs but I never thought of using them for RPs because they're too near and dear to my heart... Like Naberius, my red-eyed white-haired demon who eats the hearts of sacrifices likes chocolate and hates rules. Or Titannia, my Fae Queen who was betrayed by one of her closest friends and locked in a tomb of black Fae blood for 500 years.

I love my orig. charas a lot. :cheerful:

Or Titannia, my Fae Queen who was betrayed by one of her closest friends and locked in a tomb of black Fae blood for 500 years.
o.o That sounds harsh XD Poor girl hehe.

Then again, I suppose we're all rather sadistic with our characters o.o

Hehe it's really just my love for animals being dumped on a few characters. :3

Meg is a pretty fun char I miss using as well. She was accidentally dumped in a world filled with humanoids but no humans lol xD
Meg from Rohad was pretty cool, I was looking forward to her and Mat growing a friendship. If the age gap was smaller I might have even suggested a romance xD
I do have OCs but I never thought of using them for RPs because they're too near and dear to my heart... Like Naberius, my red-eyed white-haired demon who eats the hearts of sacrifices likes chocolate and hates rules. Or Titannia, my Fae Queen who was betrayed by one of her closest friends and locked in a tomb of black Fae blood for 500 years.

I love my orig. charas a lot. :cheerful:
I try to stay away from OC's but I've found it hard to resist a few shows/animes. I have a D.Gray-Man OC (and cosplay) which is probably my favorite OC.

Oh yeah I liked the Rohad version of her. I'm waiting for some other rp where I can bring her in again. o.o Original Meg was actually closer in age, 23 lol.

Oh yeah I liked the Rohad version of her. I'm waiting for some other rp where I can bring her in again. o.o Original Meg was actually closer in age, 23 lol.
We could still totally pull this off in a 1x1 :spin:

We totally can!!! *gives a thumbs up as pulled out of lack luster state*

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but best of luck!

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but best of luck!
We were in an RP together and our characters had some good chemistry but the RP died before anything got to evolve, 'twas quite sad.

T'was very sad *sniffles*

Hm o.o *cracks fingers* Gotta put on my thinking cap!

We were in an RP together and our characters had some good chemistry but the RP died before anything got to evolve, 'twas quite sad.
Ah I see. It's sad when RPs with a lot of potential fizzle out quickly.

T'was very sad *sniffles*

Hm o.o *cracks fingers* Gotta put on my thinking cap!
Working on a post for the pirate RP at the moment, my thinking cap is occupied!
Ah I see. It's sad when RPs with a lot of potential fizzle out quickly.
Thankfully Rothendust is set in a place where outing any character is easy, be it by death or by "screw this I'm going home." Hopefully this will work in our favor. Speaking of, I'll be wanting to push the plot forward soon enough.

That's okee! I'm finally feeling a little less bleh than I was an hour ago. *admires super awesome thinking cap*

Hm, that reminds me of sommat but I'll probably ask that q later after seeing how the story progresses :3

Speaking of Pirates lol.

I recently decided this was the theme song of one of my seafaring characters.

Drunken sailor, the most popular sea shanty ever!

I've always wanted an Epic Quest RP with Pirates, like One Piece or something. Sea life just seems like fun. :s

Yep haha :D Drunken Sailor's one of my favourite :P

@Naberius - Me too lol! My favourite books as a teen were all seafaring ones. Treasure Island, Moby Dick, Mutiny on the HMS Bounty, The Crime of Martin Coverly, The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle xD Man. Nostaligaaaaa!

I've always wanted an Epic Quest RP with Pirates, like One Piece or something. Sea life just seems like fun. :s
Among my oh so many characters I've made is "Captain Red Shirt" A notorious pirate who wielded the oceans as his weapon. When you saw the jolly roger with a tide behind the skull and crossbones you usually surrendered before he got close. He was one scary pirate captain. Of course, he was beatable, his greatest weapon was not his water magic but his ability to intimidate anyone by the appearance of his red shirt waving on his chest at the mast.
Yep haha :D Drunken Sailor's one of my favourite :P

@Naberius - Me too lol! My favourite books as a teen were all seafaring ones. Treasure Island, Moby Dick, Mutiny on the HMS Bounty, The Crime of Martin Coverly, The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle xD Man. Nostaligaaaaa!
I'm just a pirate enthusiast. Never had pirate stories as a kid xD

Lol I love the stories, movies, games ^_^. Monkey Island series shall forever trump all games for me lol.

"I wanna be a pirate!" Oh Guybrush Threepwood xD

I just looked through my Pirateology book the other day and thought of how cool it all seemed. I also watched Treasure Planet and Pirates of the Carribbean recently. Captain Jack Sparrow is such a cool character...

Status
Not open for further replies.