• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BAH I knew it!

Ooooh you cheat!

Didn't even double post :P

*huffs* lol that is true I s'pose :P

Well, this is kind of a big deal for me, I've never had a roleplay of my own turn out to go this long to be honest. That makes my mood a bit better!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
That's awesome, some RPs die off after awhile.

Yep, I'm that cool. :P

lol Cresion :D

Hm it's a good thing alright :D Especially seeing every other group roleplay I started here totally died x_x

Well we barely covered 24 hours IC, but I say that's decent.

Right, but that's pacing, I've found people vanish after 1 month...And are never heard from again!

That's what people do...I guess? I'm still a pretty new RPer so I'm trying to stay active and stuff.

Yeah I'm totally fine with a slow rp, I've had one that's been since last November and only like... 3 days have passed in it? But it ain't dead! And THAT is what totally counts.

That's what people do...I guess? I'm still a pretty new RPer so I'm trying to stay active and stuff.
I'm okay with people abandoning rps... as long as they tell me. Otherwise when I see them rping elsewhere and not replying me, it ticks me off.

The biggest problem I see with some RP's is a few people will post 28693786 times a day and scare away people like me who post maybe once every few days. Then those same people burn themselves out and lose interest because they posted way too much. Then there's the people that enjoy a good setup but don't know how to react once execution time comes.

Then there's the people that enjoy a good setup but don't know how to react once execution time comes.
I end up like that at times ^_^' derpity derp derp

I have little to no experience with RPs so I'm staying out of this conversation I guess...?

No you must stay in o.o

Okay then, I'll be here if you need me
*goes off reading some messed up Pokemon Fanfic for no reason*

o_o Messed up how? *snickers* I'm actually not a knower of Pokemon :P

I do have the beginnings of a FF7 fic though. Poor thing will probably never be finished.

I use to have imaginary friends who are ghost type Pokemon, I talk to them and train them to battle. My mother took me to therapy once for that.

Purple Ball the Gastly was my only childhood friend...now he lives in my 3DS :(

Status
Not open for further replies.