• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooooooooooooooo no fair XD you double posted lol.

It's my thread, it counts!

*sulks* Well, I s'pose that is true o_o

Now we wait to see who gets post 1k <_<

O_O Hmm... lol most probably not me.

Blah my laptop is heating up x.x

I'm going to get some sleep now. Later!

Buh bye! :o had to go buy cat food and stuff.

Rather random conversation about high school there, and I was asleep, so I'll chime in now..

In high school, I was pretty much ignored by most people, though I was lucky enough to have a small group of friends. My bit of advice for going into it: have a few good friends that absolutely love you and try your best to keep them around. Remember to enjoy yourself, but keep a balance between school work and play. If you're thinking about going to college or university, try to have at least one or two extra curriculars that you can talk about in interviews. With all that being said, remember to put your mental health first, and if that means faking sick every once in a while to stay home, do that! (Growing up, I did pretty well in school, so my mom would sometimes let me have "mental health days" where I could stay home just because I wanted to- I attribute part of my success to having that ability. Granted, keep your school work in mind, and only take it when you need it.)

Also, I forget who said it, as it's a few posts back, but to whoever said "I'm immature...but I can shut it off when need it", I've always defined mature as knowing when you can be playful and when you need to be serious.

I didn't have much good friends or anyone who liked me but no one really hated me...I'm sort of just there...not doing anything most of the time.
@CylciaAlyann My mother would never let me do that...I got a 93 average on my first middle school report card and my mother wasn't happy because I didn't get to 95 :P,( I'm pretty sure it's harder to get 90s in middle school than in high school or something) the one time she let me stay home was the time I almost stabbed right though my hand with a carving knife.

Morning people :)

Mornin, though it's the afternoon.

It is indeed o.o but I say call it what you want :D

It's night but I'm still going to say this: nice day isn't it?

Sun hasn't set yet here ;P Soooooooo it's all good haha

I'd do something right now but the heat has me in an absolutely foul mood

Apparently it's like, 40 (Celsius) in China, my friends there been complaining since June, be thankful for what you have.

But but but but but I have a condition!

I remember back in elementary school, were it was 37 outside, and I was cramped with 50 other people in a classroom with no air conditioning. 5 people fainted that day.

1K :P

Status
Not open for further replies.