• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D: Hope you feel better soon!

Ipad... o.o *is not at peace with Apple*

I checked on a Samsung though, and is wasn't that pretty. So I'm sticking with the Apple.

I checked on a Samsung though, and is wasn't that pretty. So I'm sticking with the Apple.
I haven't tried checking on a Samsung actually.

*wishes for an Android*

On Samsung the whole page leans towards the left for some reason.

Alright well that was a one day break from the site, now...We need posts! I want day 1 to end this week, so let's get all our stuff summed up.

I am very excited to post, so expect a short novel once day 2 rolls around. ^^'

I'll be just chilling here if anyone needs me, but no one really needs me.

morning people x.x I over slept.

Well g'mornin. Also, in light of the changes to the site, when I used the default style the contrast of black and white physically hurts my eyes, so I'm using a light grey theme. As a result I'm no longer using pretty colors to show dialogue, I know nobody will really mind but just a heads up.

Okie dokie lokie :3 The change makes alerts so horrible to access on mobile.

*noms homemade choc chip cookies*

Hey people, anyone alive right now?

I am totally alive!

And extremely excited!!!

I have almost nothing to work with your new post :(, I'm not complaining but I just want to give a long response and I don't have anything to reply to. Sorry:(

Yeah there wasn't much for me to reply to so I tried my best ^_^'. I'm just mostly waiting for the next day I guess.

Same here, waiting for next day.

I got my kitty! I got my kitty! I am so happy! *happy dances*

Good news, they've adjusted the white to be off-white so it's now at a contrast that doesn't explode my retnas!

Reactions: Greenie
Awesome sauce :D I may check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.