• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was always black though, gotten used to it.

Most of my computer's theme is dark anyways. I'm just more use to it, the white backgrounds are too bright for me. My vision is horrible. *push glasses*

I usually keep my laptop on lowest brightness setting :3 Usually a grey or beige tone's good for me. Too white hurts too xD

I prefer dark grey tones.

The RP is going pretty slow still, I guess Mondays are always annoying. I feel like typing but there's nothing to type about.

I'm still sleepy to be honest :D

Yeah, and I'm in math class......but I'm posting. There's nothing to really listen to anyways, the curriculum really sucks.

Ah really? :o Which province are you in? I know Quebec's supposed to have good standards... but then again I homeschooled.

I'm in Ontario, the curriculum really isn't that bad, it's just that I went to school in China for a few years and they do calculus in seventh grade and stuff. So when I'm in Canada everything is just......easy.
Except English, I'm bad at English.

Meep o.o I'm kind of glad I schooled in Canada then :D

Honestly from what I've read, your English doesn't seem bad at all. Especially considering you're from Ontario. I studied there for a while, moving from Quebec for a few years. Even though French is the main language in QC, the English quality was much better than what I found in Ontario. It could be the standards have changed since then though... and if they have then it's a huge relief!

The text is so big, everything is so blocky, I do not like this <_<

^ Agreed. I don't like big text, I always keep mine like 10 Calibri on Word.

Copy and paste what I said on the feedback thread...

Well this is driving me absolutely mad to be honest. With the default text being white and the background being pure black it hurts my eyes to read it. Everything seems to be boxed in now which aesthetically makes it boring. When I get a new alert I have to highlight it to read it because the background of it is pure white on pure white text. The roleplay resume does not fit there, and it makes anyone that does not have one leave a large blank gray space beneath their avatar.

I had to change my background immediately. I don't like black with light text, unless it's pitch dark in a room and I'm on my mobile.

I'm on mobile so it seems okay right now, not sure about when I get to a computer though.

For me my eyes are trying to focus, it's like my eyes no longer know how much light to let in and constantly have to adjust dramatically every time I scroll a little bit and is giving me a physical headache x.x I'll have to look at other options for schemes and such.

I'm on mobile so it seems okay right now, not sure about when I get to a computer though.
Which mobile do you use? It's an... absolute horror on my BB Q10. Then again, I should probably just get a new mobile. I love my qwerty keypad though D:
I'll have to look at other options for schemes and such.
Yikes! Hm, try Grey Mist if you want something soothing. It was the least clashing.

Which mobile do you use? It's an... absolute horror on my BB Q10. Then again, I should probably just get a new mobile. I love my qwerty keypad though D:

Yikes! Hm, try Grey Mist if you want something soothing. It was the least clashing.
It's a little bit bright overall for me but out of all we've got left this seems to be the better one x.x

Yeah, I thought Thunder Grey might be okay but then it gets too dark.

I'm...Gonna log off for a bit, this is a lot to look at and my head starting to hurt >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.