• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in writing my own stories, I have killed my characters. One of my favourite chars in fact. But never in an actual rp. I think it's also because... well torturing, being mean, killing chars has become so common that I find at time it loses the gravity of the situation.

I see. And I kind of understand that. But I don't rp much outside of this rp anymore, so I don't really know much of what goes on in the rp world outside of Rothendust. So I don't really know how common or uncommon character death is. :P

Well I'm only in two group rps atm here. But I mean on other forums I go on, torture and death, rape and abuse, it's all like something normal. And I'm thinking... woah, only one of those incident can cause a person to suffer from PTSD for life! How do they go through it multiple times? If the setting is like Rothendust, then it makes sense, the death, the abuse, etc etc. But in a normal world o.o hmm. Not sure lol.

Blah sorry for rambling!

Last edited:
I'm here :P

Reactions: Squee
I'm here. What it is, Mama? Right On! You's know I'm eyebally t'go at any point. ah' wuz eida' waitin' fo' de attack t'end o' fo' Greenie t'post; whuteva' happened fust, really. Right On!

Gah! I forgot about this rp! I'll post soon.

Hey @Victor Markov I think you should start making your way in the direction of the alpha! I think most of the group will be headed that way after the next round of posts! At least Cojack will. And Var's group. And since Cojack's going, Kyo's gonna be there. So, I think you ought to start making your way in that direction!

Here!

*goes back to sleep*

I'm here. What it is, Mama? Right On! You's know I'm eyebally t'go at any point. ah' wuz eida' waitin' fo' de attack t'end o' fo' Greenie t'post; whuteva' happened fust, really. Right On!
I'll try to post for Kela by tonight :)

It wouldn't be you if you didn't fuck some minds.

It's at-whay I-way o-day, an-may. After-way a-way ile-whay, ou-yay et-gay o-tay e-thay oint-pay ere-whay ou-yay ust-jay can't elp-hay ourself-yay. ou-Yay ow-knay at-whay I-way ean-may?

@.@ why the heck did I force myself to read that? XD

Posted part 1 of Rothendusts history. If you recall, this story actually takes place in the past of a world I already created, so this does indeed contain spoilers. You have been warned.

Error | IwakuRoleplay.com

And also Valhalla. A land for another roleplay, should the unfortunate happen to this one.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I've been busy and haven't been getting notifications but HERE I AM! Anyway, @Victor Markov you said that Victor was taking off after Cojack to go after the alpha. But Cojack wasn't headed to the alpha. Cojack has some stuff he's gotta take care of first farther in the city, and that's where he's been headed in my last few posts. So, if Victor is going to get the alpha, he's going to be headed in the direction opposite of where Cojack is headed. Just a little bit of clarification for ya in case you wanted to edit your post to be a bit more accurate.

ON A DIFFERENT TOPIC, really @AbstractDebauchery ??????????????? Pig latin????????? You're fucking kidding me man! :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Victor Markov
Status
Not open for further replies.